Review of Parcel2Go.com

Bolton, Bolton BL3 6BU, GBR
recruitment@parcel2go.com

james38
11/16/18

Parcel delayed by 6 weeks with no explanation. Damaged beyond use. No information available. Impossible to contact anyone useful. No compensation given despite promise to refund postage. After a formal complaint, they promised to look into it on a review site, but only to make it look as if they were bothered - the follow-up was a total waste of time.

I'd rather pay 4x the price than ever use Parcel2Go again.

monikam43
11/13/18

My parcel was floating between me and the recipient for a month then one day it was returned to my house without explanation. I told the company about the situation but they still insisted on me providing the proof of non-delivery document. As I could not find any way to escalate the complaint I ended up asking my bank for a charge-back.
Absolutely scandalous,avoid this company, if you can.

alanam28
11/9/18

Take your money elsewhere this is a scam company, no way of contacting a person for help no telephone number or email address

willd50
11/5/18

Terrible experience, late to collect, lost my item in very little time (clearly stolen from the depot as went missing shortly after it arrived) and left me in the dark of the whole process. Were beyond slow in dealing with the issue and were reluctant to even issue me a refund.

Cheap, bottom of the rung company with minimal investment in customer service (no email or phone - just an online chat that takes forever to find). This is not an industry where you want to be involved with a 3rd party operator - when something goes awry they have no idea why and have little power to find out/do anything. AVOID!

kent109
11/2/18

I didnt schedule and reschedule my package delivery dates because i wasnt notified at all via email. The system proceeded to schedule my delivery dates and it showed "delivered" and "signed while i received nothing.

Is there any avenues to open a lawsuit against Parcel2Go?

samanthal140
11/1/18

Extremely disappointed
Extremely disappointed.

I have been using parcel 2 go for a few years know, with 3 of my companies. Not anymore. I sent a parcel to the channel islands, which did not get delivered on time. I had spoken to the customer service team, to be assured that it was delayed but it was on its way, after a few days my customer, still did not receive their parcel. After getting back in touch with them, i was told the parcel was lost and i would have to put in a claim.

Even though i think it is highly unlike for a parcel to get "lost", i put in the claim with the same day, and put in the documents they asked for, which there website kept denying!

After 2 weeks, i still had not heard anything from them about the claim process, so i again had to contact them, to find out what was taking so long. To then be told my parcel had been found and would be returned to the collection. This is actually a positive outcome for me, would prefer my stock back then the money from them!

I was told it could take up to 14 days for the parcel to be returned. So nearly a month and half later from the date i booked in the collection, i still had not received my items back, or had anyone get in contact with me. So again i contacted them through online chat, which is the only way to actually get in contact with them, which is also hard to find on there website!

Someone pretty much told me to wait a little longer as it takes up to 14 days for the items to be returned, but i asked to be put through to the claims department who then told me, what was showing up on my screen, "your order has been found", when actually it had not been found and nothing was being returned and i had to take the claim of £20 or the prepaid £22 (ye right), after wasting my time for a month and half, with no communication, not a phone call or an email to tell me what was actually going.

If i could give them no stars i would!!! i will not be using them again!

simonb159
10/30/18

I would strongly advise you to avoid using this company.

I paid £60 for them to ship my parcel next day via courier, tracked and fully insured. My parcels were undelivered as they were unable to be accepted by the recipient due to the condition they were in. They were returned to me shortly after and they were severely damaged to the extent I was unable to sell them or use them myself.

The company did not offer me any compensation on the basis that my parcels nature was on the no compensation' list. This list basically contains anything and everything one might want to ship. I therefore lost the value of my parcel and the delivery charges, a total of £400. The customer service throughout was extremely poor, some of the worst I have ever encountered.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID

milenaw1
10/29/18

RUBBISH AND WAIST OF TIME !!!.
I posted parcel with them on 6.08.2018 abroad parcel after a month been sent back to UK. Today is 29.10.2018 it passed 85 days . I contacted them several times they opened investigation and closed as item delivered once. on another they ask me to wait as the time frame for claim form not passed yet. Our company post over 200 packages a week but not by them. I posted 3 parcels within 6 months via parcel2go . and problems come straight away. Customer service is rubbish as well.

jamesf556
10/29/18

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They lost my parcel and despite countless emails and Parcel2go repeatedly asking for the same info still no refund. Now telling me it is outside of 28 day limit!!! All entirely due to their delays and incompetence. I accept things can go wrong but based on their aftercare I wouldn't ever trust them again

johns1805
10/29/18

Dropped off parcel destination New Zealand, which was picked up that day.They sent me tracking details, lasted 3 days then nothing. Making contact is a nightmare, in the end had to ring New Zealand twice to see if parcel had been delivered. Tried web chat which eventually confirmed parcel had been delivered. Very disappointed wont use again. NO facility to make a complaint, disgusted.

jims597
10/26/18

I would give this company zero stars if I could. Absolutely shocking. They act as a middle man for various courier companies and the service they provide is so poor you would be better dealing directly with a courier company. I recently paid £15 for next day delivery of a parcel with Collect+ via Parcel2Go. I dropped the parcel off at a drop off point but it never arrived at the destination. I opened a claim and it took over a month for Parcel2Go and the courier company to admit the parcel had been lost. It then took another 2 weeks to get a refund and they only gave me a partial refund! not for the full amount. No phone number to be able to call them. Only online chat which can take over an hour to speak to the right person. They're a complete joke. DO NOT USE!

michellen154
10/25/18

DO NOT USE Parcel2Go!!! I got them to collect my order, FRAGILE stickers plastered all over, the box was squashed & contents completely broken/battered upon arrival. Disgusting service
I could understand a chip, but this was just carelessly thrown around, no care given at all

traceys134
10/24/18

Awful! Waited in for 2 days - no show and no communication. Total waste of time. Was told collections aren't guaranteed so can't see why anyone would use them on the off chance they feel like collecting! Appalling customer service - live chat complete waste of time.

stephens422
10/21/18

Booked and paid for a parcel to be sent but they simply did not collect. After a few days I used a proper courier. I read the reviews after I paid, which I should not have done, so my own fail really.

Unable to get a refund, no customer service number or email. I should have read the reviews before I used this scam outfit.

My advice, steer clear and use a reputable company.

kb270
10/11/18

Parcels get lost or damaged, things go wrong which is fine, but don't expect any help from these guys. They will make it as hard as possible to even open an enquiry and it will take you ages and I mean weeks and weeks to get an outcome.

They make it really hard to get in touch. They don't have a phone number and you can only contact them via email and web chat. And wouldn't you know it, there is no direct link to web chat unless you are going through the order process.

This company is not worth the time.

sm302
10/7/18

Charged me for a service they didn't provide; booked next day delivery and parcel wasn't collected for 3 days! Lost my item. Took 3 months to review the case. Then refused a refund even though I submitted receipts and had item cover. Meanwhile I had to refund the buyer so am now double out of pocket. I will never again use their service. Should of stuck to, and in future will only be using Royal Mail. Absolutely furious! Not worth the star I had to submit

malcolmr35
10/4/18

The nightmare started when the buyer advised me his parcel (a computer) had arrived with a dent in the base. This was impossible as it had been packed with polystyrene moulded to the case. The driver a Parcelforce driver must have been drunk or had a disregard for 'Speedbumps'.

I opened a claim and Parcel2Go just asked for more photos and more photos until the buyer pulled out through frustration. I carried on with the claim and the actually awarded me a refund. Great what a breakthrough but after giving them my Paypal account number they just sat on the information and did nothing.

Two weeks later having emailed them 5 or 6 times they told me that they can't pay to that Paypal account. Now I have opened a case with resolver and plan to go to the Ombudsman. This is the only way because the Ombudsman is the only authority to close these turkeys down!

They are just being stupid now and wasting my time with silly details showing their true worth.No, no, no.. not up to standard these guys must shape up or ship out.

ianj56
10/4/18

Rubbish company...........Didn't pick up my parcel.....Then on the "live chat" they tried to say my address was being wrong......There system supplied my address.... which was correct..........Lazy foreign drivers who could not be bothered.....They had my phone number as well.........I live on a main road, not in the country somewhere....Any good reviews this company has are by pure luck, so long as there is minimal effort involved then you might get lucky but I for one do not want to depend on luck.

alecm47
10/2/18

Item posted global priority in July, still hasn't arrived. They didn't pay the claim, some nonsense about the package not being reported lost by Parcelforce. Parcelforce tell me Parcel2go would have needed to request that info within 30 days, which Parcel2go failed to do. Parcel2go appear to be a company that doesn't understand the point of having insurance.

dylanv10
9/26/18

Really expensive, I also paid extra for insurance.....They lost my parcel worth £120, customer services is over seas, just message takers, responses take weeks, live chat is a waste of time, it rarely works

Its been a while since i've experienced a company as shoddy as this. Wont be around for long dont waste your money

margaretm334
9/24/18

A parcel booked on 3 - 4 day service to USA arrived 56 days later. Over 4 hours wasted trying to get sense out of p2g live chat and couriers. Once they have your money they couldn't care less. Wouldn't use them again if delivery was free. They do not deserve even 1 star. Avoid, avoid, avoid! By far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

justins308
9/20/18

AVOID - there is a reason why they are cheap. They are in effect a broker and therefore cannot stand-by their contractual commitments. DO NOT use their guarantee delivery esp. for international deliveries - not worth the paper it is written on. You can only expedite any failed deliveries/attempted deliveries or delivery issues with Parcel2Go and not the actual carrier. Only way to contact in an issue is via Live Chat which is a highly unsatisfactory method of customer care. Just pay that bit more and go direct to the carrier having used Parcel2Go as a guide to the cheapest. DO NOT give this company your money

suzannec125
9/19/18

So I booked a parcel with P2G last Thursday and today is Wednesday and the parcel is still sitting here!! I have had to go on this stupid chat thing every night to say that the parcel still hadn't been collected and they say the same thing every night- sorry but there's nothing we can do apart from rebook.

malcolmp31
9/18/18

The worst company I've ever delt with very hard to contact live chat only NO phone number a parcel I sent to Spain did not arrive on time 3rd September when I contacted them I was told the parcel had the wrong address and could not be changed and would be sent back to the UK on the 10th I contacted them again and was like it was on the way back to the UK funny that as it was delivered on the 6th September which seem to throw them on the 17th tracking says it was now signed for I paid for late delivery insurance I tried to claim no chance it had the wrong address and was on its way back to me Do NOT USE parcel 2 Go verging on theft and fraud most certainly liar's was promised a email after every contact never received one more than 4 Hours on chat and each time all you get is is there anything else I can help you with I've kept all chats as proof even the one which says sorry for the late delivery but refuse a claim saying it's on its way back to me. ITS NOT. Do not Use

frankiel21
9/13/18

Worst ever experience of using a courier for the first time. Not only did my parcel arrived smashed to smithereens you cant contact or speak to anyone only the live chat. I sent a solid wood table that arrives snapped in half and they had the cheek to say it was wrapped properly and wouldnt be giving me my money back, It was double wrapped in thick padded boxing and bubble wrap what more do they want?! No wrapping would have saved it from the extreme pressure it would take to snap a wooden table in half and thennnnnn they offered to give me my delivery cost back as a good will that was less than what i paid!!!!

worst ever experience and will never use again and will tell everyone i know not to use this or hermes ever!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?