Review of Parcel2Go.com

Bolton, Bolton BL3 6BU, GBR
recruitment@parcel2go.com

kb270
10/11/18

Parcels get lost or damaged, things go wrong which is fine, but don't expect any help from these guys. They will make it as hard as possible to even open an enquiry and it will take you ages and I mean weeks and weeks to get an outcome.

They make it really hard to get in touch. They don't have a phone number and you can only contact them via email and web chat. And wouldn't you know it, there is no direct link to web chat unless you are going through the order process.

This company is not worth the time.

sm302
10/7/18

Charged me for a service they didn't provide; booked next day delivery and parcel wasn't collected for 3 days! Lost my item. Took 3 months to review the case. Then refused a refund even though I submitted receipts and had item cover. Meanwhile I had to refund the buyer so am now double out of pocket. I will never again use their service. Should of stuck to, and in future will only be using Royal Mail. Absolutely furious! Not worth the star I had to submit

malcolmr35
10/4/18

The nightmare started when the buyer advised me his parcel (a computer) had arrived with a dent in the base. This was impossible as it had been packed with polystyrene moulded to the case. The driver a Parcelforce driver must have been drunk or had a disregard for 'Speedbumps'.

I opened a claim and Parcel2Go just asked for more photos and more photos until the buyer pulled out through frustration. I carried on with the claim and the actually awarded me a refund. Great what a breakthrough but after giving them my Paypal account number they just sat on the information and did nothing.

Two weeks later having emailed them 5 or 6 times they told me that they can't pay to that Paypal account. Now I have opened a case with resolver and plan to go to the Ombudsman. This is the only way because the Ombudsman is the only authority to close these turkeys down!

They are just being stupid now and wasting my time with silly details showing their true worth.No, no, no.. not up to standard these guys must shape up or ship out.

ianj56
10/4/18

Rubbish company...........Didn't pick up my parcel.....Then on the "live chat" they tried to say my address was being wrong......There system supplied my address.... which was correct..........Lazy foreign drivers who could not be bothered.....They had my phone number as well.........I live on a main road, not in the country somewhere....Any good reviews this company has are by pure luck, so long as there is minimal effort involved then you might get lucky but I for one do not want to depend on luck.

alecm47
10/2/18

Item posted global priority in July, still hasn't arrived. They didn't pay the claim, some nonsense about the package not being reported lost by Parcelforce. Parcelforce tell me Parcel2go would have needed to request that info within 30 days, which Parcel2go failed to do. Parcel2go appear to be a company that doesn't understand the point of having insurance.

dylanv10
9/26/18

Really expensive, I also paid extra for insurance.....They lost my parcel worth £120, customer services is over seas, just message takers, responses take weeks, live chat is a waste of time, it rarely works

Its been a while since i've experienced a company as shoddy as this. Wont be around for long dont waste your money

margaretm334
9/24/18

A parcel booked on 3 - 4 day service to USA arrived 56 days later. Over 4 hours wasted trying to get sense out of p2g live chat and couriers. Once they have your money they couldn't care less. Wouldn't use them again if delivery was free. They do not deserve even 1 star. Avoid, avoid, avoid! By far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

justins308
9/20/18

AVOID - there is a reason why they are cheap. They are in effect a broker and therefore cannot stand-by their contractual commitments. DO NOT use their guarantee delivery esp. for international deliveries - not worth the paper it is written on. You can only expedite any failed deliveries/attempted deliveries or delivery issues with Parcel2Go and not the actual carrier. Only way to contact in an issue is via Live Chat which is a highly unsatisfactory method of customer care. Just pay that bit more and go direct to the carrier having used Parcel2Go as a guide to the cheapest. DO NOT give this company your money

suzannec125
9/19/18

So I booked a parcel with P2G last Thursday and today is Wednesday and the parcel is still sitting here!! I have had to go on this stupid chat thing every night to say that the parcel still hadn't been collected and they say the same thing every night- sorry but there's nothing we can do apart from rebook.

malcolmp31
9/18/18

The worst company I've ever delt with very hard to contact live chat only NO phone number a parcel I sent to Spain did not arrive on time 3rd September when I contacted them I was told the parcel had the wrong address and could not be changed and would be sent back to the UK on the 10th I contacted them again and was like it was on the way back to the UK funny that as it was delivered on the 6th September which seem to throw them on the 17th tracking says it was now signed for I paid for late delivery insurance I tried to claim no chance it had the wrong address and was on its way back to me Do NOT USE parcel 2 Go verging on theft and fraud most certainly liar's was promised a email after every contact never received one more than 4 Hours on chat and each time all you get is is there anything else I can help you with I've kept all chats as proof even the one which says sorry for the late delivery but refuse a claim saying it's on its way back to me. ITS NOT. Do not Use

frankiel21
9/13/18

Worst ever experience of using a courier for the first time. Not only did my parcel arrived smashed to smithereens you cant contact or speak to anyone only the live chat. I sent a solid wood table that arrives snapped in half and they had the cheek to say it was wrapped properly and wouldnt be giving me my money back, It was double wrapped in thick padded boxing and bubble wrap what more do they want?! No wrapping would have saved it from the extreme pressure it would take to snap a wooden table in half and thennnnnn they offered to give me my delivery cost back as a good will that was less than what i paid!!!!

worst ever experience and will never use again and will tell everyone i know not to use this or hermes ever!!!

andrewh371
9/13/18

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY......This
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY......This company is the worst company i have EVER dealt with in my life.....They are the ruddest people on the planet......DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER......They lie.....They are agressive and clearly dont care about anything......I arranged for a parcel to be picked up over a week ago...its been damaged and is stuck in a wharehouse in scotland......i took out insurance to cover it....its is an iron stove and Parcels2go are saying that is white goods and its not covered!!!!!its worth £1200 and i am fuming.....I am seeking legal advice....

sued124
9/10/18

Avoid at all cost! The item Insured, worth 105£+ 24.42£ the cost of the shipping. The parcel lost in transit- they offered me 24£ of the compensation! Waste of money and time. Misinformation, no proper investigation. Horrible experience! Contacted many times to inform that something is wrong with tracking- no support at all!

martinu3
9/10/18

Atrocious. Avoid like the plague.Almost every single parcel gets damaged , when you insure it they turn around and say " oopsie that's on no compensation list-EVEN WHEN IT IS NOT -yet they are very happy to take your money beforehand. No regard for customers at all. Disgusting customer service .
Avoid like the plague.

cf89
9/8/18

AVOID!! BUNCH OF LIARS AN THEIFS

Would give no stars if possible.
AVOID AVOID AVOID.
They collected a heavy returns item with full knowledge of what it was.
The parcel arrived like it had been just thrown around with no care.
Packaging was broken everywhere.
No surprise The item was damaged.
I had taken insurance out so thought it would be taken care of but Oh no, iv heard every excuse over the last 33 days why the can't pay out.
From insufficient packaging, then when we sent proof and guidelines for manafactureres packaging to oh we couldn't see your pictures clearly. We rectified all that to be told management need to ok the £160 As it's a high value item.
Today they finally said after 90 live web chats (no telephone numbers available) and being told there is no time frame for refunds, we are sorry your item was a prohibited item so we can't pay out.
Furious is an understatement as I told them exactly what the item was when booked in, it's on the order form at time of booking, it has a big picture of item on the box.
And through the whole process. 33 days of 50 rude staff and bad customer services not one knew it was prohibited item?
Nothing but a Bunch of liars and thief's.
Plus they have a review score on there google search which is fake. They don't even have a review option on there site. CROOKS!

liamp26
9/7/18

NEVER using this company again! Total ethos that the driver is right and the customer is a liar. Claimed 3 times the parcel was not ready to collect and that's why it couldn't be collected.

chocol1
9/6/18

Managed to smash a solid metal statue when I tried to claim was told it was on the no compensation list so could not get any insurance despite having paid for insurance.

paula990
9/1/18

No one came to pick up my parcel, I waited all day yesterday, I even waited all evening for collection at work address, started to stress, but couldn't find any customer service number to find out if anyone is coming and what to do, what to expect, no collection tracking or notifications about estimated collection time. I bought an extra service - delivery guarantee to make sure my parcel will be delivered on time. I'm very frustrated, this was definitely the last time of few I used this useless parcel2go.

karenw462
8/31/18

Failed to turn up for collection and when I complained, they said collection was not guaranteed??? No use when you've had to take half a day off work. No compensation, attitude was simply "tough". Would not recommend unless you can wait in, don't mind spending time rescheduling, then waiting in again on the off chance they might turn up when it's "not guaranteed"

ld129
8/31/18

Do not use.... very bad service. No refund... lies about delivery time .... no contact number except live chat which has pre answered statements.
Parcel now missing. Disgusting service. Dont use. Use direct courier as wont help or pay back losses even tho they charge a service for this.
Con...keep away

salahb6
8/30/18

I don't like to put any reviews but this one has gone beyond any limits
They took my money
Asked me to wait all day
Never came to pick up
They were not nice about it at all
Didn't want to give me my money back
Lied many times

Please don't have the massive stress don't deal with them

stuartm106
8/28/18

If i could i wouldn't give this company any stars absolutely appalling company and service would never recommend, i sent a parcel to be delivered to China at the beginning of June 2018 and parcel is still not delivered and don't think the insurance will help either that all falls away even if its their fault, now they are trying to charge me extra as please see email below "Thank you for your email.
Any additional cover taken out at the time of booking is for loss or damage of a parcel, this does not cover if a parcel cannot be cleared through customs and is disposed of.
As advised if the parcel cannot be cleared and delivered your options are to either return the parcel back to you or have it disposed of in which charges will apply for both options.
The parcel is not lost or damaged and waiting to be cleared by your recipient.
Please advise how you wish to proceed as the deadline has passed and the parcel can automatically be returned or disposed of at any time.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused and I look forward to hearing from you"
BE WARNED DON'T USE!!!

jonsonw1
8/22/18

I added the delivery guarantee but they said I didn't! After nearly an hour online chat of hello, yes, no, replies he said It doesn't show on our records you paid it. I 110% did tick the box before checkout along with all the other options they have. It's just extra money for them but they won't do anything regarding an issue

paulg438
8/17/18

Having used Parcel2Go to book a TNT express international delivery, I've now be given an extra "invoice" for 3 times the original cost, due to volumetric weight being 25 times the actual weight. P2G say there were discrepancy's in my dimension and declared weight. However using the actual parcel and TNT calculation the "volumetric weight" is 0.56kg the actual weight by TNT is 0.8kg but P2G say it 20kg. THIS CLEARLY IS A SCHEMA. - DO NOT USE.

marcinz5
8/16/18

This is one of the worst customer service you can receive, they lost my item worth 250 pounds, and they don't even want to talk about this, just refunded money for the cost of the price of the delivery. Poor talk, only chat, not able to talk to manager, no call center. They don't even look at the customer who was using their service for while. Careless in overall. Don't use the service as they only want money, after they get you as a customer they don't care any more. This is unacceptable

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?