Review of Parcel2Go.com

Bolton, Bolton BL3 6BU, GBR
recruitment@parcel2go.com

samk182
12/11/18

Seriously rude and incompetent company. Two days in a row my urgent parcels haven't been collected. The first time i was told i was being unreasonable for expecting a phone call on the number provided when the bell was broken and they couldn't contact the flat. After to en expense to myself moving parcels to a different location to be collected, and a copy of the transcript promising the instructions for new address were given i was then again told the next day no one was home to collect when in fact 20 people were there and not a single delivery driver called (The door is open with a wall of windows where you can see everyone in) Took over an hour just to get a email to send a complain to. They take no responsibility because they book a third party. Joke of a company, avoid at all costs if you actually need things picked up or sent. Over 71% unhappy customers says a lot.

billm476
12/10/18

NEVER TURNED UP TWICE, WAS TOLD TO REBOOK IT, ALSO TOLD THEY NEVER GUARENTREE PICK UP, THEY SAID IT WOULD BE PICKED UP THE 3RD DAY, I ASKED IF IT WAS DEFINATE, THEY SAID NO, WHAT SORT OF PLACE DOES THAT?, I NOTICED THEY WERE'NT SO SLOW IN TAKING THE MONEY THOUGH, WILL NEVER USE THESE PEOPLE AGAIN, THEY ARE A COMPLETE JOKE

polya1
12/10/18

booked the day off to wait for a collection from Yodel today arranged through you but that didn't happen due to an error from your end when filling the address, contacted customer service and all I got was an apology and option to drop of somewhere which was not ideal! I've asked for a complaint form and a compensation form (I've lost a day at work!) and was told there wasn't any. Won't use the service again and will alert all my friends. Plus is cheaper and probably safer if you do via the courier company direct! What a scam!

miani2
12/10/18

I used this service on the 3rd of December and my item supposed to deliver before 6th December but unfortunately after looking the status of delivery it appeared that item is still there where I stored 3 days ago, upon contact customer service revealed that due to technical reasons it couldn't collected, but in the next 24 hours it will be collected and delivered as soon as possible.
But after 24 hours item didn't collect, and I have had to refund the money to the customer and next morning on the 8th December I retrieved my item back and just looking how to claim my money back because after retrieving the item, system showing that item has been delivered.
I won't be using them again. You are better off going directly to a courier as you can get in touch with them if things go wrong.

grahamw62
12/8/18

I purchased a service from Parcel2Go as a company that was fixing an AV Receiver for me was unable to do so for a price that was economical and they therefore agreed to supply me with the parts I needed to repair it (which was kind of them!!). These parts had to be ordered in from Europe, and the initial quoted time was a week, but due to some delays this became 2-3 weeks. As a consequence, I went onto Parcel2Go's website (as the service was managed via their website and not the courier's website) and changed the scheduled date of collection to 10 days later. I received confirmation of this change. Somehow, they did not adequately notify the courier and the AV Receiver was picked up but without the parts.

Since then I have realised what a shockingly poor company Parcel2Go are in terms of customer service. I have emailed them a number of times, each time they refused to actually acknowledge my complaint apart from telling me they had fulfilled the collection and delivery. They never acknowledged that they had not followed my instructions for the collection but rather have repeatedly told me that I should pay for a new collection instead.

There are no telephone lines to speak with anyone (no doubt intentionally so they can remain anonymous) and their 'Live Chat' never worked for the duration of the many times I went on looking to use it (at various times of the day).

Be warned, if anything goes wrong with your collection and delivery ... then throw the money away and start over!! My suggestion is look for a few competitors that are equally well priced and offer a more responsive customer service (like parcel monkey as one option).

dilshanj
12/3/18

I have sent a parcel with co(n)mpany to Belarus. I courier is claiming that the "address not present". I have been talking to then since then, to resolve this issue. I have contact the receiver of the parcel, and got the confirmation that the courier has never attempted to deliver it. The delivery address has a 24x7 security check point (it is a student accommodation), there were no note or message left. For past 6 days when ever I contacted the company, asked me to wait for 2 days periodically. Last was just before this review. It's been totally ridiculous, shamelessly asking me to wait another two days as the courier hasn't replied. The fact is we do the business with Parcel2go, therefore the courier companies are not willing to talk to us with regards to the orders. During the chat I was smooch pushing the agents to get a clear word from them, ultimately, just transferred me to another agent. this second agent was just saying he/she "can't do anything till the courier replies, there is nothing much I can't do, anything else that I can help you with"
The product was a rice cooker, my cousin who is studying in Belarus. she has been waiting for this now over 2 weeks. This is so disgusting and the attitude of the agents is customer has to wait.

Their attitude is "We do what ever we want, customers can try what ever they like but ultimately we do what ever we pleased!!~!"

this is disgusting. All these cheap courier services are the same. I really about since the monkey company in the same industry has ruined their name and trust, this is the same bunch of crooks coming up with a different name.

Please be careful using this service. If you like to take risk and have many days of frustration dealing with these incompetent, unprofessional bunch of crooks, feel free to use this service.

====================================

Update 1:

Contacted this incompetent company just to get the issue resolved. As I mentioned about the incompetency of the company and the help desk they end the chat. And had to start the chat again. As I kept mentioning it is not the way to resolve customer issues, the agent threatened me if I say anything bad about the company he/she is going to end the chat.
Agent was asking for the package details for the 4th time with in the course of 6 days. When I asked about this, that accuses me saying I have been rude. When I state that it's been 3 times before, and questioned which means till now no enquires been made agent was stating that she is not stating that. And repeating agent self that this is the best course of action. Which is going to take anothe 7-14 business days.
What good that's going to make??
Finally asking me to send directions to the address that parcel has to be delivered, so that driver can find the road.

Bunch of incompetent crooks.

If needed can provide all the chat transcripts of all the conversations.

christopherh315
12/3/18

Paid for a UPS delivery service to France. UPS failed to deliver, although recorded they had made 4 attempts. This was a verified, business address, with people available throughout. I asked to be provided with evidence of the delivery attempts. I was told they don't offer this service. Other Couriers provide evidence of failed delivery attempts, it's not unreasonable to ask this of them. The customer service of this company is absolutely disgusting, unhelpful, and provides for no accountability or the ability to track issues that have been logged. No way to ensure what they said they'd do they've done - no way to follow up on issues, other than being asked to copy and paste previous transcripts. Astounding. One of the worst and faceless companies I've ever dealt with. I was cut off on three occasions, before I'd finished, on their live chat room. No contact number. No email. No way to hold people accountable. I will never use this company again.

juner47
12/1/18

Paid nearly £10 for an item to be delivered next day with DPD through parcel2go, the tracking showed it sitting at their depot over 3 days, it was then delivered after 7 days, I contacted parcel2go as I found this to be unacceptable and they would not compensate for the unnecessary delay

Tip for consumers: Don't use them unless you don't mind when it gets there if it gets there at all

ryanj111
11/29/18

I purchased a "door to door by noon" service on Sunday evening, for collection Monday, delivery by noon Tuesday. This was purchased on a website with the "DPD Local" branding, but as I later found out was actually Parcel2Go (I was later pointed towards the very small print in the lower right corner of the page that does have a copyright notice for Parcel2Go)
I was told that Parcel2Go is the company taking orders, who then use DPD to do the parcel collection/delivery service.

My parcel has not been collected 3 days in a row.
Each day I contact DPD Local/Parcel2Go and each time I am told that this doesn't usually happen and that the driver has not left a reason for the failed collection.

The office block given as the collection address is manned from 7am-7pm daily with no parking or access issues. It has parcels collected and delivered multiple times daily.

My suspicion is that the driver hasn't even attempted collection. My phone number is associated with the collection so should the driver have problems, they should call - but haven't.

Each time I'm also told I'll have to print a new returns label to attach to the parcel for collection the following day. I've now stuck 3 different returns labels to the parcel (covering up the last) and the parcel is still sat in reception of my workplace waiting for collection.

No reasons are ever given by DPD Local/Parcel2Go as to why this has happened. Furthermore the complaints procedure doesn't allow the customer to be contacted back by DPD Local/Parcel2Go after an investigation.

I'm also told my the online chat people that I cannot call DPD Local or Parcel2Go to discuss and attempt to resolve this.
They also say that they cannot call DPD on my behalf to find out why my parcel hasn't been collected 3 days in a row as again, DPD Local/Parcel 2 Go are online only. They can only contact DPD via email which has a response time of 2 business days.
The online chat operators (I've spoken to at least 3 different operators) are not interested in helping and I hit a brick wall each time I try to resolve.

Not at all happy and I will never use DPD Local/Parcel2Go again - In fact, I would go out of my way to recommend family and friends to never use DPD Local/Parcel 2 Go.

I ended up requesting a refund and have chosen a different courier.

This has been a complete headache!

coline15
11/28/18

Truly TERRIBLE service. AVOID

Booked a collection. Courier didn't show. Rebooked collection. another no show. No explanation provided.

Customer service just told me to rebook. You can't even call them as they refuse to give out a telephone number.

anthonyv23
11/21/18

Useless company, aggregate all the big companies and offer you great fast deal and then they book slow services to take margin on your booking, regularly deliver late or not at all, best to look here and book directly. I booked a parcel to India, no tracking available until there was a delay, attitude from the chat person when you eventually find them and despite booking TNT no useful date or time on parcel. Waste of time and money. USELESS - DO NOT USE.

james38
11/16/18

Parcel delayed by 6 weeks with no explanation. Damaged beyond use. No information available. Impossible to contact anyone useful. No compensation given despite promise to refund postage. After a formal complaint, they promised to look into it on a review site, but only to make it look as if they were bothered - the follow-up was a total waste of time.

I'd rather pay 4x the price than ever use Parcel2Go again.

monikam43
11/13/18

My parcel was floating between me and the recipient for a month then one day it was returned to my house without explanation. I told the company about the situation but they still insisted on me providing the proof of non-delivery document. As I could not find any way to escalate the complaint I ended up asking my bank for a charge-back.
Absolutely scandalous,avoid this company, if you can.

alanam28
11/9/18

Take your money elsewhere this is a scam company, no way of contacting a person for help no telephone number or email address

willd50
11/5/18

Terrible experience, late to collect, lost my item in very little time (clearly stolen from the depot as went missing shortly after it arrived) and left me in the dark of the whole process. Were beyond slow in dealing with the issue and were reluctant to even issue me a refund.

Cheap, bottom of the rung company with minimal investment in customer service (no email or phone - just an online chat that takes forever to find). This is not an industry where you want to be involved with a 3rd party operator - when something goes awry they have no idea why and have little power to find out/do anything. AVOID!

kent109
11/2/18

I didnt schedule and reschedule my package delivery dates because i wasnt notified at all via email. The system proceeded to schedule my delivery dates and it showed "delivered" and "signed while i received nothing.

Is there any avenues to open a lawsuit against Parcel2Go?

samanthal140
11/1/18

Extremely disappointed
Extremely disappointed.

I have been using parcel 2 go for a few years know, with 3 of my companies. Not anymore. I sent a parcel to the channel islands, which did not get delivered on time. I had spoken to the customer service team, to be assured that it was delayed but it was on its way, after a few days my customer, still did not receive their parcel. After getting back in touch with them, i was told the parcel was lost and i would have to put in a claim.

Even though i think it is highly unlike for a parcel to get "lost", i put in the claim with the same day, and put in the documents they asked for, which there website kept denying!

After 2 weeks, i still had not heard anything from them about the claim process, so i again had to contact them, to find out what was taking so long. To then be told my parcel had been found and would be returned to the collection. This is actually a positive outcome for me, would prefer my stock back then the money from them!

I was told it could take up to 14 days for the parcel to be returned. So nearly a month and half later from the date i booked in the collection, i still had not received my items back, or had anyone get in contact with me. So again i contacted them through online chat, which is the only way to actually get in contact with them, which is also hard to find on there website!

Someone pretty much told me to wait a little longer as it takes up to 14 days for the items to be returned, but i asked to be put through to the claims department who then told me, what was showing up on my screen, "your order has been found", when actually it had not been found and nothing was being returned and i had to take the claim of £20 or the prepaid £22 (ye right), after wasting my time for a month and half, with no communication, not a phone call or an email to tell me what was actually going.

If i could give them no stars i would!!! i will not be using them again!

simonb159
10/30/18

I would strongly advise you to avoid using this company.

I paid £60 for them to ship my parcel next day via courier, tracked and fully insured. My parcels were undelivered as they were unable to be accepted by the recipient due to the condition they were in. They were returned to me shortly after and they were severely damaged to the extent I was unable to sell them or use them myself.

The company did not offer me any compensation on the basis that my parcels nature was on the no compensation' list. This list basically contains anything and everything one might want to ship. I therefore lost the value of my parcel and the delivery charges, a total of £400. The customer service throughout was extremely poor, some of the worst I have ever encountered.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID

milenaw1
10/29/18

RUBBISH AND WAIST OF TIME !!!.
I posted parcel with them on 6.08.2018 abroad parcel after a month been sent back to UK. Today is 29.10.2018 it passed 85 days . I contacted them several times they opened investigation and closed as item delivered once. on another they ask me to wait as the time frame for claim form not passed yet. Our company post over 200 packages a week but not by them. I posted 3 parcels within 6 months via parcel2go . and problems come straight away. Customer service is rubbish as well.

jamesf556
10/29/18

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They lost my parcel and despite countless emails and Parcel2go repeatedly asking for the same info still no refund. Now telling me it is outside of 28 day limit!!! All entirely due to their delays and incompetence. I accept things can go wrong but based on their aftercare I wouldn't ever trust them again

johns1805
10/29/18

Dropped off parcel destination New Zealand, which was picked up that day.They sent me tracking details, lasted 3 days then nothing. Making contact is a nightmare, in the end had to ring New Zealand twice to see if parcel had been delivered. Tried web chat which eventually confirmed parcel had been delivered. Very disappointed wont use again. NO facility to make a complaint, disgusted.

jims597
10/26/18

I would give this company zero stars if I could. Absolutely shocking. They act as a middle man for various courier companies and the service they provide is so poor you would be better dealing directly with a courier company. I recently paid £15 for next day delivery of a parcel with Collect+ via Parcel2Go. I dropped the parcel off at a drop off point but it never arrived at the destination. I opened a claim and it took over a month for Parcel2Go and the courier company to admit the parcel had been lost. It then took another 2 weeks to get a refund and they only gave me a partial refund! not for the full amount. No phone number to be able to call them. Only online chat which can take over an hour to speak to the right person. They're a complete joke. DO NOT USE!

michellen154
10/25/18

DO NOT USE Parcel2Go!!! I got them to collect my order, FRAGILE stickers plastered all over, the box was squashed & contents completely broken/battered upon arrival. Disgusting service
I could understand a chip, but this was just carelessly thrown around, no care given at all

traceys134
10/24/18

Awful! Waited in for 2 days - no show and no communication. Total waste of time. Was told collections aren't guaranteed so can't see why anyone would use them on the off chance they feel like collecting! Appalling customer service - live chat complete waste of time.

stephens422
10/21/18

Booked and paid for a parcel to be sent but they simply did not collect. After a few days I used a proper courier. I read the reviews after I paid, which I should not have done, so my own fail really.

Unable to get a refund, no customer service number or email. I should have read the reviews before I used this scam outfit.

My advice, steer clear and use a reputable company.

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?