Review of Parcel2Go.com

Bolton, Bolton BL3 6BU, GBR
recruitment@parcel2go.com

berts36
1/15/19

Lost my parcel, took 3 months for a refund. They'll do everything they can not to pay the claim for lost contents. Live chat agents will give different advice and you'll have to follow their dreadful automated claim process. Go direct with the couriers is my advice. It may cost a little more, but they have accountability at least, unlike these parasites.

edwino21
1/15/19

Complete disappointment with Parcel2go. Parcel went lost during transit and after countless follow up with livechat, they decided the parcel is lost package and would not provide refund due to no proof of value or proof of ebay transaction. I have said to them the item is a used personal belonging which is £2000 in value. Purchase was made in 2012 and unfortunately no longer kept receipt. Bunch of cows on the live chat no helpful at all. Hopeless please avoid at all cost!!!!

paulh680
1/9/19

They didn't honour guaranteed delivery. Now refusing to make refund. Contact with company results in no satisfactory outcome.

markr649
1/8/19

delivery to italy- lost in transit- 3 weeks- they find it-
try to re-deliver-lost it- now sending it bak to me (alledgedly) this
takes 8 weeks- so far 6 weeks and i have had to refund the customer- and
now i gave to wait 8 weeks for a delivery which cannot be tracked. and
if it is not delivered they will look into it....i paid £25 protection
on delivery, but will take around 16 weeks to actually get that money-
assuming i can get it, they take no responsibility for parcels at all,
they are middle men.

mrj233
1/7/19

Do not trust or use this company!!!!
They are a scam!!!
I booked and dropped off a simple package.
Didn't arrive!
After 2 weeks I contacted the company and they said they will look into it.
2 weeks later still nothing so I had to pay for a new delivery (obviously with another company) and new products and it arrived 2 days later as advertised!
2 month later I get an email saying the case has been closed and the parcel has been tracked as delivered!
Yes it was delivered after 5 weeks all broken and smashed up!
I had paid extra for the contents insurance and guaranteed delivery!
Little did that help!
And now there is no more live chat so stuck.
Please I implore you DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

ks345
1/5/19

***** DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ******
***** DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ******

I don't usually write reviews for companies but this is the most dis-honest, scam company I have ever used.

Disgusting customer service. Have to jump through hoops just to get a refund on a damaged parcel let alone get a claim approved. Gave me a premium service number to phone up to sort things out. Live chat takes forever because they just pass you from person to person. Always get your chat sent to your email to look back on as they will just continually lie to you. Don't bother insuring your parcel, paying for signature or getting next day delivery because they won't give you anything back if it goes wrong and you will have to fight to even get a basic refund.

I will never use this company again.

aidene8
1/5/19

Absolutely terrible service when there is a problem.

Sent a LARGE parcel 6 weeks ago that contained over £180 worth of goods. I
made sure to pay the extra to cover it to the value of £200.Took
a very long time without delivery. When the customer got in contact
with them they said there was a problem with the address.

After a couple of weeks trying to sort the issue they admitted the parcel was lost/STOLEN.
I am still waiting for the case to be closed.

They owe me £210 (£180 value + £20 delivery) which I had no choice but to
refund the customer for. As a result my paypal account is negative and I
cannot use it until I clear the debt which paypal are chasing me for!!

I am in contact with P2G almost daily but they just give me the same
scripted response of sorry for the inconvenience and they cannot give me
a time scale for the refund.All I can say is be very careful
when sending valuable goods because if it gets stolen on the way you
will really struggle getting your money back.

Will never use again and DO NOT recommended

simeong12
1/4/19

Absolutely terrible in every way! Used twice and both deliveries were messed up, the second being completely lost. Hours spent on the infuriating web-chat trying to find out where the parcels were to no avail. Was told i would receive a reply from enquiry in 1-2 working days, it never came. Tried to find the parcel through the courier who also had no contact number and told me i needed to talk to parcel2go to resolve it, just being tossed from 1 company to the other. Was told the only thing to do was to open an enquiry, was not prepared to spend hours more of my time going through the enquiry process so will have to send another as this will work out cheaper than my time, they wouldn't even refund the delivery fee!

anges16
12/20/18

Was never asked to enter the dimensions of my parcel, and was then charged a surcharge AND a fine for it being too large...! The only message shown was "Important: If your item is longer than 1m please click here and enter the dimensions." The item was less than 1m long. Terrible experience for my first time using them (at Amazon's request), stay away!

dimitrioss4
12/20/18

THEY LOST MY PARCEL. STAY AWAY

P2G55618508

jasonb635
12/17/18

Avoid.
No way of speaking to someone, other than online chat.

Waited in all day for a Saturday collection, they didn't show. Best they could do was say sorry and organise again for the Monday (today).

It is now 19:00, they have one hour to fulfill their 2nd attempt, and call me synical, but this simply isn't going to happen is it.

Christmas time, drivers not collecting parcels, no way of tracking or contacting drivers.

No accountability or responsibility by them. No leg to stand on.

Avoid, avoid avoid.

Click "Yes, update me" to receive emails from Trustpilot about your reviews, inspiration, tips about businesses and products, information about Trustpilot, and new features. You can opt out at any time.

jorgeg87
12/17/18

This is super terrible, after seeing expected a month for the delivery, they reported that it was lost, they finally make the delivery today, they completely destroyed my object, they are abusers. He is missing two glasses, two metals that hold the TV, the corners are missing.
P2G54961216
5691193491890166

elenae18
12/15/18

DON´T PAY FOR THEIR SERVICES, NO PROFESSIONAL AT ALL. THEIR COURIERS WILL GIVE YOUR BELONGINGS TO OTHER PEOPLE AND EVEN IF YOU PAY FOR INSURANCE TO COVER YOUR PARCELS, THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING!

Worst service I have received in my life. I paid for TNT to deliver my parcel and their courier gave it to another totally unknown person in a different building far from mine before LOOKING FOR ME (I was at home) and with NO NOTIFICATION for me letting me know that my parcel had been delivered and where.

That person stole and threw my things to the rubbish. I paid for an insurance, I paid the delivery. The service was dreadful and now TNT and Parcel2Go are helping and covering the each other, they aren´t helping me at all with anything, they aren´t giving me even the money for the expenses back. DO NOT WORK WITH THEM!

grantm68
12/14/18

I ordered the collection of 2 parcels over the last few weeks. 3 out of 4 picks up failed. The customer service employee Martyna was absolutely awful, no compensation was given for the hassle and I was told I needed to pay £10 to upgrade to get my parcel picked up. I've asked for a refund. Avoid at all costs!

niharaa
12/11/18

Dont ever use their 5 days international service. It actually takes more than 3 weeks. I sent a couple of parcels using this service on the 22.11.18 and none of them are still delivered and thay cant be even tracked. Their useless customer services keep saying the samething again and again. Their website is saying delivered which is a big lie. Con company. One of the very expensive parcels sent cant be found as well. Cons cons and cons. Please dont use them for this service. Pay a bit extra and send with a relaible courier. I learnt my lesson the hard way. I dont even know if any of my parcels will be ever delivered as I sent a lot if them but none of international parcels are delivered yet.

samk182
12/11/18

Seriously rude and incompetent company. Two days in a row my urgent parcels haven't been collected. The first time i was told i was being unreasonable for expecting a phone call on the number provided when the bell was broken and they couldn't contact the flat. After to en expense to myself moving parcels to a different location to be collected, and a copy of the transcript promising the instructions for new address were given i was then again told the next day no one was home to collect when in fact 20 people were there and not a single delivery driver called (The door is open with a wall of windows where you can see everyone in) Took over an hour just to get a email to send a complain to. They take no responsibility because they book a third party. Joke of a company, avoid at all costs if you actually need things picked up or sent. Over 71% unhappy customers says a lot.

billm476
12/10/18

NEVER TURNED UP TWICE, WAS TOLD TO REBOOK IT, ALSO TOLD THEY NEVER GUARENTREE PICK UP, THEY SAID IT WOULD BE PICKED UP THE 3RD DAY, I ASKED IF IT WAS DEFINATE, THEY SAID NO, WHAT SORT OF PLACE DOES THAT?, I NOTICED THEY WERE'NT SO SLOW IN TAKING THE MONEY THOUGH, WILL NEVER USE THESE PEOPLE AGAIN, THEY ARE A COMPLETE JOKE

polya1
12/10/18

booked the day off to wait for a collection from Yodel today arranged through you but that didn't happen due to an error from your end when filling the address, contacted customer service and all I got was an apology and option to drop of somewhere which was not ideal! I've asked for a complaint form and a compensation form (I've lost a day at work!) and was told there wasn't any. Won't use the service again and will alert all my friends. Plus is cheaper and probably safer if you do via the courier company direct! What a scam!

miani2
12/10/18

I used this service on the 3rd of December and my item supposed to deliver before 6th December but unfortunately after looking the status of delivery it appeared that item is still there where I stored 3 days ago, upon contact customer service revealed that due to technical reasons it couldn't collected, but in the next 24 hours it will be collected and delivered as soon as possible.
But after 24 hours item didn't collect, and I have had to refund the money to the customer and next morning on the 8th December I retrieved my item back and just looking how to claim my money back because after retrieving the item, system showing that item has been delivered.
I won't be using them again. You are better off going directly to a courier as you can get in touch with them if things go wrong.

grahamw62
12/8/18

I purchased a service from Parcel2Go as a company that was fixing an AV Receiver for me was unable to do so for a price that was economical and they therefore agreed to supply me with the parts I needed to repair it (which was kind of them!!). These parts had to be ordered in from Europe, and the initial quoted time was a week, but due to some delays this became 2-3 weeks. As a consequence, I went onto Parcel2Go's website (as the service was managed via their website and not the courier's website) and changed the scheduled date of collection to 10 days later. I received confirmation of this change. Somehow, they did not adequately notify the courier and the AV Receiver was picked up but without the parts.

Since then I have realised what a shockingly poor company Parcel2Go are in terms of customer service. I have emailed them a number of times, each time they refused to actually acknowledge my complaint apart from telling me they had fulfilled the collection and delivery. They never acknowledged that they had not followed my instructions for the collection but rather have repeatedly told me that I should pay for a new collection instead.

There are no telephone lines to speak with anyone (no doubt intentionally so they can remain anonymous) and their 'Live Chat' never worked for the duration of the many times I went on looking to use it (at various times of the day).

Be warned, if anything goes wrong with your collection and delivery ... then throw the money away and start over!! My suggestion is look for a few competitors that are equally well priced and offer a more responsive customer service (like parcel monkey as one option).

dilshanj
12/3/18

I have sent a parcel with co(n)mpany to Belarus. I courier is claiming that the "address not present". I have been talking to then since then, to resolve this issue. I have contact the receiver of the parcel, and got the confirmation that the courier has never attempted to deliver it. The delivery address has a 24x7 security check point (it is a student accommodation), there were no note or message left. For past 6 days when ever I contacted the company, asked me to wait for 2 days periodically. Last was just before this review. It's been totally ridiculous, shamelessly asking me to wait another two days as the courier hasn't replied. The fact is we do the business with Parcel2go, therefore the courier companies are not willing to talk to us with regards to the orders. During the chat I was smooch pushing the agents to get a clear word from them, ultimately, just transferred me to another agent. this second agent was just saying he/she "can't do anything till the courier replies, there is nothing much I can't do, anything else that I can help you with"
The product was a rice cooker, my cousin who is studying in Belarus. she has been waiting for this now over 2 weeks. This is so disgusting and the attitude of the agents is customer has to wait.

Their attitude is "We do what ever we want, customers can try what ever they like but ultimately we do what ever we pleased!!~!"

this is disgusting. All these cheap courier services are the same. I really about since the monkey company in the same industry has ruined their name and trust, this is the same bunch of crooks coming up with a different name.

Please be careful using this service. If you like to take risk and have many days of frustration dealing with these incompetent, unprofessional bunch of crooks, feel free to use this service.

====================================

Update 1:

Contacted this incompetent company just to get the issue resolved. As I mentioned about the incompetency of the company and the help desk they end the chat. And had to start the chat again. As I kept mentioning it is not the way to resolve customer issues, the agent threatened me if I say anything bad about the company he/she is going to end the chat.
Agent was asking for the package details for the 4th time with in the course of 6 days. When I asked about this, that accuses me saying I have been rude. When I state that it's been 3 times before, and questioned which means till now no enquires been made agent was stating that she is not stating that. And repeating agent self that this is the best course of action. Which is going to take anothe 7-14 business days.
What good that's going to make??
Finally asking me to send directions to the address that parcel has to be delivered, so that driver can find the road.

Bunch of incompetent crooks.

If needed can provide all the chat transcripts of all the conversations.

christopherh315
12/3/18

Paid for a UPS delivery service to France. UPS failed to deliver, although recorded they had made 4 attempts. This was a verified, business address, with people available throughout. I asked to be provided with evidence of the delivery attempts. I was told they don't offer this service. Other Couriers provide evidence of failed delivery attempts, it's not unreasonable to ask this of them. The customer service of this company is absolutely disgusting, unhelpful, and provides for no accountability or the ability to track issues that have been logged. No way to ensure what they said they'd do they've done - no way to follow up on issues, other than being asked to copy and paste previous transcripts. Astounding. One of the worst and faceless companies I've ever dealt with. I was cut off on three occasions, before I'd finished, on their live chat room. No contact number. No email. No way to hold people accountable. I will never use this company again.

don13
12/2/18

I posted my parcel on 5nov, should be delivered soon, in history it was stated as DELIVERED 3weeks later , but the destination was 50km away from my recipent!! Case opened on 23Nov and one week later they ask me (SENDER) for proof of DELIVERY!?!? ... TERRIBLE SERVICE. Do not use!!!

juner47
12/1/18

Paid nearly £10 for an item to be delivered next day with DPD through parcel2go, the tracking showed it sitting at their depot over 3 days, it was then delivered after 7 days, I contacted parcel2go as I found this to be unacceptable and they would not compensate for the unnecessary delay

Tip for consumers: Don't use them unless you don't mind when it gets there if it gets there at all

ryanj111
11/29/18

I purchased a "door to door by noon" service on Sunday evening, for collection Monday, delivery by noon Tuesday. This was purchased on a website with the "DPD Local" branding, but as I later found out was actually Parcel2Go (I was later pointed towards the very small print in the lower right corner of the page that does have a copyright notice for Parcel2Go)
I was told that Parcel2Go is the company taking orders, who then use DPD to do the parcel collection/delivery service.

My parcel has not been collected 3 days in a row.
Each day I contact DPD Local/Parcel2Go and each time I am told that this doesn't usually happen and that the driver has not left a reason for the failed collection.

The office block given as the collection address is manned from 7am-7pm daily with no parking or access issues. It has parcels collected and delivered multiple times daily.

My suspicion is that the driver hasn't even attempted collection. My phone number is associated with the collection so should the driver have problems, they should call - but haven't.

Each time I'm also told I'll have to print a new returns label to attach to the parcel for collection the following day. I've now stuck 3 different returns labels to the parcel (covering up the last) and the parcel is still sat in reception of my workplace waiting for collection.

No reasons are ever given by DPD Local/Parcel2Go as to why this has happened. Furthermore the complaints procedure doesn't allow the customer to be contacted back by DPD Local/Parcel2Go after an investigation.

I'm also told my the online chat people that I cannot call DPD Local or Parcel2Go to discuss and attempt to resolve this.
They also say that they cannot call DPD on my behalf to find out why my parcel hasn't been collected 3 days in a row as again, DPD Local/Parcel 2 Go are online only. They can only contact DPD via email which has a response time of 2 business days.
The online chat operators (I've spoken to at least 3 different operators) are not interested in helping and I hit a brick wall each time I try to resolve.

Not at all happy and I will never use DPD Local/Parcel2Go again - In fact, I would go out of my way to recommend family and friends to never use DPD Local/Parcel 2 Go.

I ended up requesting a refund and have chosen a different courier.

This has been a complete headache!

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?