Review of Parcel2Go.com

recruitment@parcel2go.com

clairef56
5/24/19

Disgusting services in acceptable P2g59685778 so they know who I am
If I could leave no stars at all I would .I sent a tortoise viverium house of packaging was extremely packaged as it's a delicate item 300 pounds worth of delicate.and my gosh wen it arrived at its destination u would not believe the state it was in . unbelievable.it had fragile stickers on it etc this package had been thrown around.i wish I could upload photos you would not use this company again.im getting no wher with insurance they just completely take no responsibility at a.its disgusting the service I had from start to finish .WARNING use at it own opinion but be careful this company do not look after their packages . unusable now my item so bad littrly smashed to pieces with massive holes all over and cracked all along the side .I'm heartbroken o er it and the stress it has caused is no1s buissness so so bad

jamiee55
5/20/19

I have used this service for the past 1 year+ spending over £100 per month with it. You will never receive any sort of support from them so do not expect it, regardless of the error and whos fault it is. No phone number exists neither does any sort of live chat.
Todays issue is I received an email demanding a payment of £51 as "additional charge" to deliver my item. When I booked the parcel the measurements entered were: 80x40x40 - 10KG. Actual measurements are 81x40x38 - 10KG. As you can see my parcel is 1cm longer but 2cm less in width so I decided to just double check. I went to book ANOTHER parcel with the dimensions they gave me (81x40x38 - 10KG) and the charge was the same as what I paid (around £9) which means that I paid the correct amount of money yet I am being charged an extra £51 ONTOP of the £9 I already paid!

farhadm5
5/16/19

They simply stole my Persian carpet! I had insured it and now they even don't accept the invoice!

They are thieves. Never use their services. Be alarmed. A 25kg Persian carpet was collected from my door 3 weeks ago and they said they will deliver it within 7 working days. Their telephone system still says it will be delivered in the next 4 days, however when I did a live chat with them, they said it is being lost!!!! How can a 25kg carpet get lost? They have details of the driver who collected it and they can surely track is easily.
Simply stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never use this service.

pauloc40
5/11/19

Really bad customer service.
Be carefull with Parcel2go as they might not be able to provide you the right status of your parcel. If something happens, they will try to blame their own supplier (which is their responsibility anyway) or try to invent a convenient excuse.

In my case, Parcel2go used the excuse that they could not send me an e-mail because I hadn't provided a local phone number when I booked my parcel.
It was an international delivery and I have provided a local number 22 days before the beginning of the returning process. The parcel was returned because Parcel2go forgot to send me an e-mail with instructions for an additional fee from local customs. What makes the situation even more unacceptable is the fact that I have contacted Parcel2goserveral times during the process, and 22 days before the parcel was returned, Parcel2go told me "Everything is OK with your parcel, if anything else is needed we will contact you via e-mail".

My parcel was returned on the 18/04/2019, Parcel2go website shows that my parcel was delivered on the 16/02/2019.
You just cannot trust anything about this company.

Unbelievable and unacceptable. Parcel2go is not a trustworthy company, I really do not recommend it.

matthewd235
5/9/19

What a waste of time. After not collecting parcel and claiming they had tried (lies), I then had to resort getting it sent ASAP. They suggested doing a drop off. I explained I no longer had a printer due to moving as it was packed. No problem' I'm told the drop off shops can do this for you'. 2 hours and 2 drop off shops later, this is NOT the case. Neither shop offered this and said they had never heard of that service. I spoke to customer service. Show them the label in the email, they can work from the barcode in the email'. Again, this is not true. A day wasted, a parcel that can no longer be sent due to time restrictions, and 7 days to wait for a (supposed) refund. Avoid at all costs. Time and money wasters.

rays146
5/9/19

Have experienced the worst parcel delivery service ever .A parcel was sent through this company and lost. After reporting loss 5 weeks of investigation emails were received until finally an email was received stating the parcel was found and delivered.This was a total scam and no delivery had ever been made although a scanned signature was produced for first delivery which closed the claim without any communication possible .
No telephone numbers are obtainable except for a chat line which gives an answer tough luck not caring at all.
This company should be listed on Rip Of Britain

alinew1
5/4/19

TO AVOID AT ALL COST. They lost our shower tray (1200mm by 800mm and 40kg!!! how could you loose such a big item I wonder....) and didn't want to give us any money back. It took me over a month of battle via emails, live chats etc. as this is the only way to get in touch with them to receive some money back but not even the full amount we were entitled to receive.

benr196
5/3/19

Waited in all day for a collection - parcel wasn't collected. Similar stories all over the place. Customer service difficult to get hold of and completely impotent when you do.

maxw75
5/3/19

Why did I not look at reviews before entrusting P2G to look after my parcel needs? One word sums them up Terrible - Do not use them unless of course you like throwing money away? You have fair warning!

elenag70
5/3/19

Parcel2go was inefficient and unhelpful. I was sent a parcel which was posted ot my previous address and the parcel got lost in transit. Parceltogo never informed me that there was a problem, having to reach out to my land lady to query them in their online system (the company actually has no telephone number to talk to, essentially you are forced to "communicate" with automated chats that essentially copy and paste company policies that ultimately just mean they take no responsibility). This parcel contained sensitive information and an expensive perfume. My impression is that at some point in the process, my parcel got quarantined and the content kept by employees. When my landlady raised a claim, she was told to wait for 2 weeks, in which nothing really happened as they claimed she had "declined to cover the parcel". When she queried this further, she was asked to wait for another 2 days, and again, nothing happened.

In short - they are allowed to lose parcels, waste your time and take no responsibility or action.

I am extremely disappointed with the service.

irenec100
4/29/19

Delivered parcel initially to the wrong address. Then failed to collect 3 TIMES
Delivered parcel to wrong address
i paid for a new label as the incorrect recipient was helpful for getting the parcel to where it should be (An ebay buyer)
They failed to collect THREE TIMES / THREE DIFFERENT DAYS
I now have no way of sending the parcel to the correct buyer as the wrongly delivered to person is going on a working holiday for a long time
MY HELP from parcel2go
NONE, No refunds, no help. Nothing
A rude advisor on their livechat who couldn't have cared less
DISGRACEFUL COMPANY who should be out of business. I wouldn't dream of treating anyone this way, never mind a paying customer. Now, out of pocket around 200 pounds and counting...PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, OR HELPING ANYONE OTHER THAN THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS

stevew589
4/25/19

VERY BAD customer service, use parcel2go sent 2 parcels by DPD to Spain on 25th Mar, not tracking information after collected till customer asked asked on 5th April where is parcels, contacted customer service straight away respond cant located parcels, ( the fact is parcels already attempted on 1st April and request update address) and than received email on 7th for lost parcels claim. Very interesting thing is received another email on 10th said parcels found need update address, but when I update address with customer service and tell me too late parcels already returning back to uk. I am asked for money back but customer service just keep saying delivery already attempted and blame update too late and ended online chat just cant believe this. the point is I can not see any tracking information on your site or dpd, so how do I know need they request update address? when i contacted your customer service no one tell me need update address?? there is 10days between 1st attempted on 1st April and returning the parcels on 10th April, if you customer service tell me I think I have enough time to do that. very disappoint with this company.

danielm858
4/25/19

!!!Don't use this company!!! Lack of respect and 0 customers service.!!!

I posted my 400£value watch through parcel2go on 16 of feb. We are 26 of April and my watch is stolen/lost. They couldn't even start an investigation, because "they don't have the infrastructure" of having phones so they can't contact their partners. They also blocked me on the live chat which is the only real option of contacting parcel2go. When I am emailing, I am always receiving the automatic reply of "Good Afternoon Daniel,

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here. I am a supervisor here at Parcel2Go. I can advise you that DPD informed us of the following today:

please allow us 24 to 48 hours we will get back to you once we have a response .

We will have an update for you regarding your return within this time, and I thank you for being patient in this time as I understand how frustrating is.

Please let us know if we can do anything to help in the mean time, Daniel."

Of course they are not contacting me back after "24-48 hours"

Scammers scammers and just scammers.

I will sue this no name company and so all of us should do.

melf71
4/23/19

The customer service of this company is appalling. Go elsewhere. I have never experienced a service as terrible as their live chat - designed to achieve nothing but frustration and sucking hours of your life away. If in doubt, and particularly for any parcels to Europe which invariably go missing, get delayed and generally take over a month to arrive, I would try another service instead. Absolutely abysmal.

harryg88
4/18/19

Claim next day delivery but mine arrived after 3 days then in the small print next day doesn't really mean next day it means "next day or more" and that it's nothing to do with them what the actual couriers do. Customer service very unhelpful. Dishonest company selling something they don't deliver and terrible customer service, avoid at all costs.

traceyb126
4/17/19

dropped a parcel off and 9 days later it is still in the locker. Nothing they can do they say. I had to call inpost and arrange to go back to the locker and wait for them to remotely open it to obtain the parcel back. I then had to arrange to re send it to the customer. They offered me a refund of cost of parcel and postage due to the terrible service, this is not happening as it isnt damaged, no just sat in a locker for 9 days. TERRIBLE SERVICE AVOID AT ALL COST UNLESS YOU WANT YOU MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS ANGRY AND WASTE YOUR TIME AND RUIN YOUR REPUTATION. I AM RE POSTING THIS

richardw835
4/17/19

Joke of a service! I've sent over 100 par els this year without a problem I've used parcel2go 3 times. 1 parcel on hold for 4wks (lost) and one incurred a surcharge for no reason. Trying to contact them is near impossible, the chat link is deep within their website and no contact number. They don't help with any problems, just disconnect the chat. Absolute nightmare and hard work. I'll stick to using par el.companies direct rather than these clowns

davidh1686
4/13/19

i booked and paid Parcel2Go for a service, I have not yet never got the service nor my money back. They never even collected the packet

helenw150
4/8/19

NEVER EVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!!!
I am a disabled woman who cannot get out to the post office, so use this service a a lifeline between me and my family 400 miles away.
I bought NEXT DAY delivery at £28.72 on 4th April. On 5th April I had a text saying my parcel would be picked up between 9.41am - 10.41am.
No one turned up.
A courier picked my parcel up this morning < 3 days after they said they would pick it up. I just complained to their live chat and have been told that no pick up is guaranteed. So why are you selling NEXT DAY DELIVERY when you cannot provide this service?
No offer of refund or partial refund.
Just told, "Oh Im sorry"
TOTAL AND UTTER RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!

ss494
4/7/19

I used this company to deliver 3 parcels. One item in one parcel was damaged in transit. Despite the fact that I had taken out insurance, my claim for compensation was rejected. Initially because the insurance policy does not cover 'mirrors'. The item that was damaged was not a mirror, it was a bathroom cabinet! When this was pointed out to the company they re-opened my claim. They then, again, rejected my claim. This time because the item damaged was a 'basin'. The item damaged was a cabinet!! I have supplied this company with photographs of the damage, proof of purchase of the cabinet, a description of the packaging, emails from the recipient of the parcel confirming the damage. The company has been obstructive throughout and determined to find a reason not to honour it's obligations under the insurance policy. I will be reporting the company to trading standards as well as the legal ombudsman.

neilg63
4/5/19

they lost the parcel then eventually found it - delivered damaged beyond repair and refuse to accept any liability.

the goods have to be disposed off.

unnaceptable at any level, at best its very difficult to communicate with parcelto go.

never agtain

tereb2
3/21/19

They lost my parcel and It took 2 months until it was officially declared lost. During those 2 months I had to chase them on regular basics in order to check for any update, they never contacted me, and the information I got was not accurate most of the times: It depended on who I talked to I got an advise or another.
After 2 months, It was agreed I would receive certain amount of money as compensation and they did eventually refunded me less money... After contacting them, they said I was said a wrong amount and they were not give me the amount we initially agreed, even though it was confirmed in my profile..
I strongly recommend not to send your parcels with them.
The service is not professional, the advice they provide is contradictory most of the times and they do not keep their word (even in writing).

francescop18
3/20/19

Worst company ever.
They've lost my parcel. Customer service is useless and the entire claim process is handled in a dishonest and disgusting way.
Avoid to be scammed...stay away from this company!

dinam50
3/19/19

This is my first time to ever use PARCEL2GO tnt services, and probably the last.
I have made an order ,which was fully payed for, over 4 week ago and yet no update or pick up was done!
I tried to contact their help center which was useless, as all links led me to a live chat link which was not at all a live chat but a search engine to quick and recorded answers!!
I checked the parcel label and its pdf file showed an error, and when I clicked on the error link it AGAIN led me to the useless fake live chat.
I tried to request for a refund, and yet another link showed for the fake useless live chat.
I even contacted TNT office by phone, they said they will reply to me within a day or two, while 14 days have passed since then with no update, yet another disappointment yet another dead end.
I am entitled for a full refund, but even the refund request isn't processed yet!!!!

annelieso1
3/14/19

Booked a collection. Was given a slot of 8am-6pm. I waited in all day to receive an email at 7pm telling me that the 'collection had been unsuccessful'. I was onsite all day, having cancelled work to be there. no phone calls nothing. I re-booked for the next day. Another day booked off work. SAME THING HAPPENED. No call, no collection, nothing. Only an email to say collection unsuccessful. Tracking states collection now 'closed'. I have paid in advance for this. No refund. You cannot contact this company at all. No online chat, no online contact form, no phone number, address or email address. My only option now is to report to my bank as fraudulent as there is absolutely no way to contact this company. Tried to cancel and request a refund and website says no order number exists (but it worked last night to rebook). Probably because they took my money, never turned up and cancelled my order.

Con artists, use at your peril and the waste of your time and income. Very interesting that I can't leave a google review. Had to search for how to leave feedback. Tut tut

Shame on you Parcel2Go! You should be making your lives simpler, instead you have made mine more complicated. Up your game.

I recommend ParcelMonkey. Far more reliable.

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?