Review of Parcel2Go.com

Bolton, Bolton BL3 6BU, GBR
recruitment@parcel2go.com

hannas24
5/24/18

Arranged for a parcel pickup and the courier went to the wrong address when i tried to see why I couldn't find anyone to contact and when i did i was met with RUDE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE and AB?ABYSMAL service. Not only did they not help and pass me from "person" to "person" they then went on to blame their incompetence on me the customer! atrocious service and appalling behaviour! I've yet to be refunded for a service not received! DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

marcuss87
5/21/18

Failed to deliver a parcel. Shown on the website as being in the depot but no way of contacting them other than a chat-line that is deliberately evasive. My advice - make their terrible service their problem not yours. Write three times to their registered address (they won't reply) and then start proceedings in the small claims court.

marianl23
5/20/18

They did not deliver a parcel to me and argued that they had delivered it and that I had signed for it! They are very rude people who try and treat you like an idiot. I got so angry with them.
Please do not use them.

pamelag129
5/18/18

My order was collected on April 10th. On the 22nd of April my customer messaged me to ask where my parcel was. I checked and no tracking information after April 10th

I contacted them, with great difficulty. Due to the fact there is no email address and the live chat is near impossible to find on there site. I contacted them via twitter, once they realised the parcel was lost, I stopped getting a response for a few days.

They told me to wait, it might still get delivered!!

Once the estimated delivery date was passed. I opened a claim.

I opened a claim on the 1st of May. I uploaded all documents and this is what is said;

Proof of Collection Received - approved
Proof of non-delivery Received - approved
Proof of value Received - approved

I was told it would be sorted in 14 days (a ridiculous amount of time to wait for a claim). On the 17th of May I contacted them as Id still heard nothing!

Today 18th of May I received an email saying I have to upload documents again as proof. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

SORT IT OUT!!

Im going to the ombudsman to get this sorted!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

tomg241
5/16/18

I have many complaints about the service I have received however the primary one is as follows;

P2G asked me for the specifics about my parcel and the delivery address in order to provide me with a price for the service. Before booking I spoke to one of their staff ensuring that this service would indeed take my parcel from my hands into the hands of my recipient. At no point prior to booking was I advised I would be required to independently employ a broker to deliver my parcel once it had arrived in Chile. This was a door to door service - that is what they advertised and that is what I paid for. After being messed around for two weeks by their staff inquiring after the status of my parcel I have been informed this morning that I will need to employ a broker to collect my parcel and deliver it to my recipient. The staff I have spoken to have been rude and unhelpful - the only method of communication is via a live chat which have had closed on me twice by staff members that didn't want to or couldn't give me answers.

I have been left out of pocket for both the service and the contents of the parcel with to solutions being offered.

jond138
5/14/18

Terrible company. I sent around 12 parcels last week and all of them were collected late and therefore not delivered on time. When I spoke to customer services via live chat they just have the standard robotic answers. Clearly they have negotiated a very good rate with the couriers but the couriers treat them as low priority. I am actually happy I used them as I learned how useless they are so I can warn others!

justinh179
5/8/18

Not collected P2G49949756.they dont have the capacity they promise, 8-8 collect slot waited all day , did not turn up . No email or update. You could rebook collection
Customer service did not want to resolve or respond.
Totally in the dark , kept guessing if they would ever pick up

alans242
5/8/18

I have to use them because I have so
I have to use them because I have so much money tied up in the prepaid account, but as soon as its used up I will never trade with them again!

The ABSOLUTE SCAM is they keep cracking on that a parcel is over weight or over size and add admin fees so you end up paying twice as much as they quoted !

We measure andd weigh EVERY PARCEL

As far as I am concerned I think they are complete LIARS

robbieh29
5/5/18

Terrible service, incorrect tracking information, useless customer service who cannot even process a complaint.
0/10 NEVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL NOT DO THEIR JOB

stephena71
5/3/18

failed to deliver on time
You cannot easily contact them because there is no phone number. Should have been a warning sign.

manfredb3
5/2/18

It is quite funny how the customer support made me feel bad and thinking it was my mistake that a parcel hasn't picked up.

No sign of understanding was shown from their chat support. I was even left for 10 minutes in an active chat, without any support and than just transferred to another chat member, without any explanation. TNT didn't pick a parcel up ( address was checked and correct ) and the customer support from Parcel2go doesn't care at all about this.

The explanation was just: The pickup is not guaranteed. Even the pickup was including already two days overdue. Why are you booking an express delivery at all.

No help at all. Not using them again

Don't bother with Parcel2GO

charliem81
5/2/18

Didn't deliver on time. Then tried to claim the guarantee we paid extra for wasn't a guarantee. Luckily after checking the site and finding a specific date - I called them out for lying.
I thought it was a bargain, but actually - as we have lost a customer - it has been a very expensive experience.
There is no phone line for customer services - so forget sorting out any issues quickly or easily. I saw referred to 3 different companies!
Finally, check the exclusion checklist - it in some way disqualifies EVERYTHING we could think might be sent by a courier - which will only be used if there is a dispute!

dc201
5/1/18

Avoid this company,they never bothered to pick up my parcel ,had to go elsewhere,complete time waisters

amardeeps2
4/27/18

Never use there service again. I can see now why on there website you cant find there number. PPl will be calling continuously complaining.

I sent a parcel via them. Lucky i was tracking it. it was delivery withing 2-4 days. 6 days later there tracking had not updated. Ofcourse, i could not contact them or email, as they dont display it on there website..

i had to contact DPD direct, who told me that customs required ID of the receiver and Parcel2go had been informed to get in touch with me. I still have not heard from them.

If i did not contact DPD i would have never had know that customs required further information.

This whole week i have been nervous as to what has happened to my parcel. Parcel2go, cannot be bothered to do their jobs.

Disgusting service

I am still waiting for the parcel to be delivered and Parcel2go to update their tracking !

adamf73
4/27/18

Sent out x2 parcels on a 1 day delivery with UPS, both parcel took over a week to arrive, spoke with a P2G staff member online, within 2 minutes it was clear that they did not care.

Raised various complaints via Resolver - again it was clear that staff did not care and kept repeating the same line to me over and over "parcel delivery is not guaranteed" this would be acceptable if the delay was only one or two days but a week is not a reasonable delay on a advertised 1 day service.

Most companies would try and resolve the matter with its customers partial refund, full refund etc etc but not Parcel2Go, this company does not care about its customers, so I will not be using their service again.

I have suggested to parcel2go that customer service training may be beneficial to all staff or perhaps they could rebrand as parcel2Slow ? as the amount of time it takes for a 1 day delivery is ridiculous.

jonp90
4/26/18

Parcel2Go sent the wrong courier to collect the parcel and then made it out to be my fault and then they lost the parcel which was worth £200 and then said because it was my fault and they would not reimburse me for the loss of the parcel.

Very very angry. I have been in constant contact with them over the last month or so and they have been stringing me along promising that I would be reimbursed. Now, over a month later they are saying they will not. £200!!! And it was THEIR fault. They are taking absolutely no responsibility for sending the wrong courier to collect the item after that collection was cancelled and they are taking no responsibility for losing my parcel. Outrageous. I am very angry. I am now going to go to every review site and social media site that features Parcel2Go and tell other people what I have experienced, and I will post on all my social media channels and accounts about how bad this company is and advise people never to use them. And I hope through doing this that Parcel2Go will lose out on more than £200 worth of custom. I hope it would've been cheaper for them to just do the right thing and reimburse me.

shirleyw87
4/21/18

Supposedly courier tried to deliver 3 times to my customer in London who was at home on each occasion. Did not even wait for her to answer the buzzer before they were off. Complained via LiveChat and was told couriers on a tight time schedule and cannot be expected to wait for residents to answer doors!!!!!!! So, exactly what is their purpose? Parcel then supposed to be returned to me and got "lost" until I put in a claim as I had paid the guarantee and then as if by magic they found it again. LiveChat a total waste of space and air. Avoid at all costs

sallyh75
4/19/18

I have used Parcel2Go before, and they seemed fine. But my most recent order, some training materials for an event, were booked under 48 hour delivery. This was collected Monday and still has not been delivered. Its now Thursday.
The worst thing is - there is seemingly no way to contact them. The customer service number you are on hold for hours, there is no live chat. I cant even figure out a way to make a complaint.
I had to reprint and resend all my materials and pay again for a courier I could trust.
I will NEVER use Parcel2Go again!!

katea46
4/14/18

Parcel2go is the most annoyed company in the world!

I sent my parcel to China and contents are "used coffee powder" on 3rd April and I pay extra for the guarantee no later than 11th April.
The courier is DPD.

In the morning on the 11th April, I was worried because it is still in Hinckley. I chatted with one of the operator of Parcel2go and the operator said It is on the way to China. The tracking has not updated yet and the operator said I should track the item on Parcel2go website. (yes, I did all the time)

And I checked the tracking number again and it says "Parcel reconsigned for onward journey (Return To Consignor)". So I chatted with one of the operator and the operator asked me...
1. what is your name?
2. What bank you used to pay the delivery fee?
3. How much the fee?

I answered them all then they will contact the DPD and they will send email to me in 2 working days.

I was really annoyed and I asked to my friend in China and she received email from the courier and she is waiting for the parcel.

I really could not understand why it will return to me so I contacted to Parcel2go and met very horrible operator named "Johnnise, Lissette today.

The operator said "Use d coffee powder" is prohibited. Because it can be edible or drinkable. I said it is "USED coffee powder" and the operator send a link that what kind of items should not carried on any service. Sorry I could not link here.
(There is filter on the link so you can select the country and courier that you would like to send your item)

I already checked that there is no problem about the item I sent. Even I sent exactly same item with DPD and Parcelforce before.

They keep making excuses.
One operator said it is delay because of lack of information so asked me for some informations and the another operator said it is because my item is prohibited??? It is because it is food then change the word to coffee??? I checked there are only said on the list coffee roaster, machine are prohibited.

I asked who decided to return the parcel to the operator? then they said it is DPD decision. Then I said when you select DPD then coffee is not prohibited. Then said it is our policy. You choose Parcel2go. Uneducated operators.

There is nothing to complain when customers are annoyed and think it is not right. I asked also to operators then they said you can leave a comments after completing the chat.

What a horrible excuse...
How're you going to explain it this time?

marcusc48
4/13/18

Had a parcel delivered by this lot and had to pay c.o.d of p2,800 but he did not want this he wanted me to pay extra for him and the drivers lunch TOSSERS

philm80
4/12/18

My item was lost/stolen.
It was insured for the extra value too.
They refused to pay the compensation.
Used some lame excuse that it was listed on their prohibited items list - which it wasn't.
Their customer service is soulless and robotic.
Avoid at all costs!

peters508
4/10/18

A comparison site to be avoided. Poor aftersales service and clueless staff.
Out of there depth when parcels are lost and stolen. Always somebody elses fault.
Pleased be advised stay aware.

karenb396
4/8/18

THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN. MY BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS FAILING TO READ REVIEWS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO TRY THEM OUT. VERY RUDE CUSTOMER CARE AND CLAIM HANDLERS. THEY LOST MY PARCEL AND TILL DATE, THEY HAVENT EVEN PROVIDED ME COMPENSATION. I GET WEAK WITH THE RIGHT WORDS TO QUALIFY HOW DISGRUNTLED I AM AS A RESULT OF USING THEIR SERVICES. DONOT EVER USE PARCEL TO GO IN YOUR LOFE. THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS, THIEVES!

karineb4
4/6/18

Incompetent service, they lost my parcel, I had to manage alone to find it and no refund of delivery whereas I had subscribed to the guarantee! Thieves!!!

andreah131
4/5/18

Never EVER order off this company. I sent a case from the UK to Brazil on 07-02. Today is the 05-04 and the case is yet to arrive. After trying to contact parcel2go about the circumstances of my case, they were unable to provide answers to where my case was, as well as provide any information about how to pay the customs charge. They provided me with 4 incorrect numbers for the Brazilian Sao Paulo customs team, including one which was a US visa company and they claimed this would provide me with the answer to my issues. One Parcel2Go employee was shocked to hear they still shipped to Brazil due to the numerous problems they have had with Brazil in the past.

There is no contact number for Parcel2Go, and every email/live chat conversation I had was met with an automated/copy and pasted reply which had no relevance to my issue.

I have had to reach out to Brazilian friends to find out how I can sort out this situation as now, the customs team are trying to charge me £500 as import tax, but this amount has been incorrectly charged.

Save yourself the torture of ordering off this company. It is super unprofessional, unorganised and an embarrassment of a business.

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?