Review of Parcel2Go.com

Bolton, Bolton BL3 6BU, GBR
recruitment@parcel2go.com

iand84
7/13/18

DREADFUL COMPANY - PARCEL POSTED 22/05/2018 - STILL NOT DELIVERED.
CLAIM REJECTED BECAUSE THEY SAID THERY HAD LOCATED THE PACKAGE..., YET STILL NOT DELIEVRED OR RETURNED -
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DREADFUL.
PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
THEY HAVE LOST 4 PACKAGES IN TOTAL OVER THE YEAR. I'M DONE. NEVER. EVER. AGAIN !!!!

alfredb39
7/6/18

I tried to send an item with them being myself both the sender and receiver. Item arrived before time. As nobody was at home, item could not be delivered. No contact was made with myself (no call, no message, no paper note in the mailbox, no email). I contacted the company 6 days after the supposed arrival, they failed to provide exact information on the whereabouts of the item but committed to make contact in 1-2 days. No contact was made. After 3 days I contacted them again to find out that item had been sent back. Nothing is offered in compensation for the failed delivery. I lost £70.

simonc121
7/3/18

God help you if you need any kind of support !
God help you if you need any kind of customer support !
What would be a five minute telephone conversation takes over an hour with their pathetic attempt at "Live Help", (if you can find it !)
They spun out my claims for over two months and completely fobbed me off with repeated requests for documents (which had already been provided btw) and they'll do this until you eventually just give up.
BE WARNED... any worse and this would literally be a scam !

gs150
6/29/18

I recently sent a parcel worth £60 through parcel2go.com via Hermes couriers.
The parcel was collected quickly with no problems.
A few days later the parcel was showing as delivered to a safe place which i thought was strange as the address was a business address and the customer was there all day everyday awaiting delivery of this parcel but the parcel was delivered to a safe place by the courier driver. No note was left and no details were put on to the tracking to say where it had been left.
I contacted Parcel2go.com straight away and they said they would speak to hermes and they also opened a claims investigation that they said would take 7 to 14 days which was a bit much too long of a timescale just to ask a delivery driver where he had left a parcel on his route.
I contacted parcel2go.com a few days later but was told to wait for an email response.
A few days later again i contacted parcel2go.com via live chat as this is their only option of contact and i initially spoke to a customer service rep that couldnt help me and put me through to someone else that was completely inconsiderate of the situation and said i would have to wait for an email response after the investigation had been concluded and cut me off.
I was spending £500-£600 perweek with parcel2go.com but i will not be using them ever again.
Their whole claims and contact system is so slow. The questions i was asking could not be answered, i mean how hard is it for parcel2go to call hermes and ask them to speak to the driver.
Their customer service is completely useless and they only stick to their rules and ways of doing things so if your parcel for some reason has no tracking update, has been delivered somewhere no one knows or goes missing then it is gone forever and you will get no help from the parcel2go.com team.
I could also write about the overcharge situation with hermes and the fact parcels are collected but can't be delivered and the underpaying slow laborious claims process also but i have not go the time...

Unfortunately i have had enough of their way of doing things so i will not be using them ever again. Not just due to this 1 incident but to complete whole service they provide is the biggest pile off poo and i would steer clear of them unless you don't care about the items you send out.

stuartc92
6/23/18

This company should be avoided at all costs. They are utterly useless at sorting out problems. They dont even have a phone number and use remote online chat operators that just hit you with generic customer service nonsense that means nothing. It took them 7 weeks to carry out a depot search for my missing item, before deciding to tell me that it was damaged and too heavy. LIES!!! They lose thousands of pounds of goods every week and Im astonished they are still in business. Just look at their reviews ! The positive trust pilot reviews are clearly fake. Read them its so obvious. USING THEM IS A RISK, AVOID AT ALL COSTS THEY ARE CROOKS

brunov11
6/22/18

More than one week giving excuses and they do not collect the pallets at all. I had to cancel the service and ask for the refund. The customer service is completely useless. I don't know why they are selling a service which they cannot guarantee.

paulm831
6/20/18

They say I have received a parcel under the name of 'Ash'. No such a person lives here. No card telling me that the item maybe located elsewhere neither soI have to contact the seller. I would leave this company alone especially when they take 14 days to investigate complaints

mt158
6/18/18

Beyond question the worst company I have ever had dealings with.
They don't provide a contact telephone number or email address and the only way to get in touch is by online chat on their website, the link for which is hidden deep within their FAQs and really, really not obvious. How did I find this out? Because my parcel got lost in transit... long story short nearly 2 months have passed and I am still awaiting a resolution.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!

simonh125
6/13/18

UPS tells me although I ordered the collection and delivery at 8am Parcel to go didn't tell UPS until 6 hours later!

kosara
6/5/18

Bought an express service and they had so many delays and when called they said we will provide you with an update in up to 14 days!

jonathang152
6/4/18

Does not really go far enough . . . . . Managed to take 13 days to deliver a simple parcel from Surrey to LA.

Tip for consumers: Keep a long long way away

stephenf66
6/4/18

I've found Parcel2go generally very good as a service. Tracking information is adequate and the booking process straightforward. I've used it for a few years now and would recommend it.

parisb30
5/31/18

Absolutely diabolical, booked a collection for Wednesday & no one turned up. I finally found the link for customer web chat, as the earliest the system would let me re-book for was Friday - too late. The advisor (Nadia 10:23:25 PM) informed me that she could re-book for Thursday, I was happy with this, she sent me a new label to print and attach. Around 5pm Thursday no sign of collection, I go back onto live chat and was then informed that the collection was never booked for today (thursday) by the 1st advisor but instead for Friday. So this item will be 3 days late and as its over the weekend, most likely 5 days late. I asked to be compensated to the value of my postage £20 odd, so that I could refund my eBay buyer and avoid negative feedback. I was offered £5 in credit, which I declined as firstly its an insult and secondly I will never use ParcelNot2Go again.

arturj1
5/29/18

Using this company to send an insured(250£) parcel from Uk to Bangladesh.In result there is a custom fees of 260£ must be payd by receiver.Of course parcel was refused by receiver.In result i try to contact Parcel2go and they told me to call TNT to track my parcel and return it.Bove companies are not responsible for anything.Awoid Parcel2go and TNT if you sending anything abroad.As result i have to pay return fees now.And there is still no guarantee to return my parcel anyhow course Parcel2go telling me to contact TNT and TNT telling me to contact Parcel2go.Thats discusting expiriance i got by spending over 20£ on calls to just trying to return my parcel back and no result.Better to use Royal mail what is mutch safer and stable.Again - awoid Parcel2go and TNT.

hannas24
5/24/18

Arranged for a parcel pickup and the courier went to the wrong address when i tried to see why I couldn't find anyone to contact and when i did i was met with RUDE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE and AB?ABYSMAL service. Not only did they not help and pass me from "person" to "person" they then went on to blame their incompetence on me the customer! atrocious service and appalling behaviour! I've yet to be refunded for a service not received! DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

marcuss87
5/21/18

Failed to deliver a parcel. Shown on the website as being in the depot but no way of contacting them other than a chat-line that is deliberately evasive. My advice - make their terrible service their problem not yours. Write three times to their registered address (they won't reply) and then start proceedings in the small claims court.

marianl23
5/20/18

They did not deliver a parcel to me and argued that they had delivered it and that I had signed for it! They are very rude people who try and treat you like an idiot. I got so angry with them.
Please do not use them.

pamelag129
5/18/18

My order was collected on April 10th. On the 22nd of April my customer messaged me to ask where my parcel was. I checked and no tracking information after April 10th

I contacted them, with great difficulty. Due to the fact there is no email address and the live chat is near impossible to find on there site. I contacted them via twitter, once they realised the parcel was lost, I stopped getting a response for a few days.

They told me to wait, it might still get delivered!!

Once the estimated delivery date was passed. I opened a claim.

I opened a claim on the 1st of May. I uploaded all documents and this is what is said;

Proof of Collection Received - approved
Proof of non-delivery Received - approved
Proof of value Received - approved

I was told it would be sorted in 14 days (a ridiculous amount of time to wait for a claim). On the 17th of May I contacted them as Id still heard nothing!

Today 18th of May I received an email saying I have to upload documents again as proof. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

SORT IT OUT!!

Im going to the ombudsman to get this sorted!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

tomg241
5/16/18

I have many complaints about the service I have received however the primary one is as follows;

P2G asked me for the specifics about my parcel and the delivery address in order to provide me with a price for the service. Before booking I spoke to one of their staff ensuring that this service would indeed take my parcel from my hands into the hands of my recipient. At no point prior to booking was I advised I would be required to independently employ a broker to deliver my parcel once it had arrived in Chile. This was a door to door service - that is what they advertised and that is what I paid for. After being messed around for two weeks by their staff inquiring after the status of my parcel I have been informed this morning that I will need to employ a broker to collect my parcel and deliver it to my recipient. The staff I have spoken to have been rude and unhelpful - the only method of communication is via a live chat which have had closed on me twice by staff members that didn't want to or couldn't give me answers.

I have been left out of pocket for both the service and the contents of the parcel with to solutions being offered.

jond138
5/14/18

Terrible company. I sent around 12 parcels last week and all of them were collected late and therefore not delivered on time. When I spoke to customer services via live chat they just have the standard robotic answers. Clearly they have negotiated a very good rate with the couriers but the couriers treat them as low priority. I am actually happy I used them as I learned how useless they are so I can warn others!

justinh179
5/8/18

Not collected P2G49949756.they dont have the capacity they promise, 8-8 collect slot waited all day , did not turn up . No email or update. You could rebook collection
Customer service did not want to resolve or respond.
Totally in the dark , kept guessing if they would ever pick up

alans242
5/8/18

I have to use them because I have so
I have to use them because I have so much money tied up in the prepaid account, but as soon as its used up I will never trade with them again!

The ABSOLUTE SCAM is they keep cracking on that a parcel is over weight or over size and add admin fees so you end up paying twice as much as they quoted !

We measure andd weigh EVERY PARCEL

As far as I am concerned I think they are complete LIARS

robbieh29
5/5/18

Terrible service, incorrect tracking information, useless customer service who cannot even process a complaint.
0/10 NEVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL NOT DO THEIR JOB

stephena71
5/3/18

failed to deliver on time
You cannot easily contact them because there is no phone number. Should have been a warning sign.

manfredb3
5/2/18

It is quite funny how the customer support made me feel bad and thinking it was my mistake that a parcel hasn't picked up.

No sign of understanding was shown from their chat support. I was even left for 10 minutes in an active chat, without any support and than just transferred to another chat member, without any explanation. TNT didn't pick a parcel up ( address was checked and correct ) and the customer support from Parcel2go doesn't care at all about this.

The explanation was just: The pickup is not guaranteed. Even the pickup was including already two days overdue. Why are you booking an express delivery at all.

No help at all. Not using them again

Don't bother with Parcel2GO

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?