Review of Parcel2Go.com

recruitment@parcel2go.com

andrewh371
9/13/18

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY......This
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY......This company is the worst company i have EVER dealt with in my life.....They are the ruddest people on the planet......DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER......They lie.....They are agressive and clearly dont care about anything......I arranged for a parcel to be picked up over a week ago...its been damaged and is stuck in a wharehouse in scotland......i took out insurance to cover it....its is an iron stove and Parcels2go are saying that is white goods and its not covered!!!!!its worth £1200 and i am fuming.....I am seeking legal advice....

sued124
9/10/18

Avoid at all cost! The item Insured, worth 105£+ 24.42£ the cost of the shipping. The parcel lost in transit- they offered me 24£ of the compensation! Waste of money and time. Misinformation, no proper investigation. Horrible experience! Contacted many times to inform that something is wrong with tracking- no support at all!

martinu3
9/10/18

Atrocious. Avoid like the plague.Almost every single parcel gets damaged , when you insure it they turn around and say " oopsie that's on no compensation list-EVEN WHEN IT IS NOT -yet they are very happy to take your money beforehand. No regard for customers at all. Disgusting customer service .
Avoid like the plague.

cf89
9/8/18

AVOID!! BUNCH OF LIARS AN THEIFS

Would give no stars if possible.
AVOID AVOID AVOID.
They collected a heavy returns item with full knowledge of what it was.
The parcel arrived like it had been just thrown around with no care.
Packaging was broken everywhere.
No surprise The item was damaged.
I had taken insurance out so thought it would be taken care of but Oh no, iv heard every excuse over the last 33 days why the can't pay out.
From insufficient packaging, then when we sent proof and guidelines for manafactureres packaging to oh we couldn't see your pictures clearly. We rectified all that to be told management need to ok the £160 As it's a high value item.
Today they finally said after 90 live web chats (no telephone numbers available) and being told there is no time frame for refunds, we are sorry your item was a prohibited item so we can't pay out.
Furious is an understatement as I told them exactly what the item was when booked in, it's on the order form at time of booking, it has a big picture of item on the box.
And through the whole process. 33 days of 50 rude staff and bad customer services not one knew it was prohibited item?
Nothing but a Bunch of liars and thief's.
Plus they have a review score on there google search which is fake. They don't even have a review option on there site. CROOKS!

liamp26
9/7/18

NEVER using this company again! Total ethos that the driver is right and the customer is a liar. Claimed 3 times the parcel was not ready to collect and that's why it couldn't be collected.

chocol1
9/6/18

Managed to smash a solid metal statue when I tried to claim was told it was on the no compensation list so could not get any insurance despite having paid for insurance.

paula990
9/1/18

No one came to pick up my parcel, I waited all day yesterday, I even waited all evening for collection at work address, started to stress, but couldn't find any customer service number to find out if anyone is coming and what to do, what to expect, no collection tracking or notifications about estimated collection time. I bought an extra service - delivery guarantee to make sure my parcel will be delivered on time. I'm very frustrated, this was definitely the last time of few I used this useless parcel2go.

karenw462
8/31/18

Failed to turn up for collection and when I complained, they said collection was not guaranteed??? No use when you've had to take half a day off work. No compensation, attitude was simply "tough". Would not recommend unless you can wait in, don't mind spending time rescheduling, then waiting in again on the off chance they might turn up when it's "not guaranteed"

ld129
8/31/18

Do not use.... very bad service. No refund... lies about delivery time .... no contact number except live chat which has pre answered statements.
Parcel now missing. Disgusting service. Dont use. Use direct courier as wont help or pay back losses even tho they charge a service for this.
Con...keep away

salahb6
8/30/18

I don't like to put any reviews but this one has gone beyond any limits
They took my money
Asked me to wait all day
Never came to pick up
They were not nice about it at all
Didn't want to give me my money back
Lied many times

Please don't have the massive stress don't deal with them

stuartm106
8/28/18

If i could i wouldn't give this company any stars absolutely appalling company and service would never recommend, i sent a parcel to be delivered to China at the beginning of June 2018 and parcel is still not delivered and don't think the insurance will help either that all falls away even if its their fault, now they are trying to charge me extra as please see email below "Thank you for your email.
Any additional cover taken out at the time of booking is for loss or damage of a parcel, this does not cover if a parcel cannot be cleared through customs and is disposed of.
As advised if the parcel cannot be cleared and delivered your options are to either return the parcel back to you or have it disposed of in which charges will apply for both options.
The parcel is not lost or damaged and waiting to be cleared by your recipient.
Please advise how you wish to proceed as the deadline has passed and the parcel can automatically be returned or disposed of at any time.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused and I look forward to hearing from you"
BE WARNED DON'T USE!!!

jonsonw1
8/22/18

I added the delivery guarantee but they said I didn't! After nearly an hour online chat of hello, yes, no, replies he said It doesn't show on our records you paid it. I 110% did tick the box before checkout along with all the other options they have. It's just extra money for them but they won't do anything regarding an issue

paulg438
8/17/18

Having used Parcel2Go to book a TNT express international delivery, I've now be given an extra "invoice" for 3 times the original cost, due to volumetric weight being 25 times the actual weight. P2G say there were discrepancy's in my dimension and declared weight. However using the actual parcel and TNT calculation the "volumetric weight" is 0.56kg the actual weight by TNT is 0.8kg but P2G say it 20kg. THIS CLEARLY IS A SCHEMA. - DO NOT USE.

marcinz5
8/16/18

This is one of the worst customer service you can receive, they lost my item worth 250 pounds, and they don't even want to talk about this, just refunded money for the cost of the price of the delivery. Poor talk, only chat, not able to talk to manager, no call center. They don't even look at the customer who was using their service for while. Careless in overall. Don't use the service as they only want money, after they get you as a customer they don't care any more. This is unacceptable

davids1754
8/15/18

Needed to post an urgent parcel for my sons birthday. Found Parcel2Go and despite the bad reviews I decided to give them a try.
My parcel arrived safely and on time for my sons birthday.
Booking was quickly and easy and the courier even brought a label when they collected. Brilliant!

pennyc83
8/13/18

This company are happy to take your money, but do nothing and take no responsibility when things go wrong, yet legally they are responsible. They should not be allowed to continue in business

nicolaf17
8/12/18

Parcel was not delivered on time. Reported it and asked for a refund. Was told that even though they could already see it was 2 days late, we would have to wait for it to eventually be delivered before refunding it. 4 months later we have received no refund, so have contacted them today to be told that we are now too late for a refund! It seems like a complete scam just to get money out of people.

teed22
8/8/18

This is a 3rd party company with a very poor customer service. DO NOT USE them under any circumstances. Go to courier company website instead, so issues (if any) can be resolved directly.
They are just time wasters

johnb1899
8/6/18

Avoid Avoid Avoid, They should really not have a specified next day or economy delivery time frame on their website it should really just say you can pay a next day charge or a cheaper economy charge but just know you parcel will be delivered at some point, we can't tell you when as we are a clueless bunch of idiots however it will be within the next millennium. Their customer service is so shocking I would be ashamed, you would think it was in the customer service advisers best interest to keep the customer happy and retain their service to help keep the business earning money and ultimately keeping them in a job. Unfortunately this is not the case the customer service team would rather tell you that they don't know where your parcel is up to and they would have to email the courier to find out which takes around two days (which is great considering your next day (additional charge) parcel is already 3 days late to start with), they will then spend 30 minutes arguing with you that the next day you have in mind is incorrect and is in fact 2 day behind as the service does not go off when you book the delivery or drop the parcel off (no matter how early in the morning) but it starts from when they can be bothered collecting it. They will then advise that a refund is not possible as they do not guarantee any service despite wanting you to pay extra for it, a joke of a customer service team and a customer, if you value your parcel or your business if you run one then AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

Tip for consumers: Just avoid this place at all costs.

gianpaolop
7/31/18

No reason given as to why. Was even told that someone attempted to collect & left a card when that was false as I was home all day waiting for the collection. No telephone support, just someone online apologizing but failing to rectify the problem. Cancelled to save them the embarrassment of a 4th failed collection. Requested a full refund. Avoid.

melf37
7/31/18

Terrible customer service over 2 weeks and still parcel is lost.. insurance is
a joke as it is theirs which they self regulate...

danf141
7/24/18

They will sell a service with collection today but actully collect will be tomorrow unless you notice the tiny option to pay more to collection to be today!

Then their tracking information is sometimes nonsence and doesnn't match whats on the actual couriers tracking.

You report that to them and they couldn't care less.

You can only live chat. they promise to email back and never do.

They only email couriers so any updates take days which with a phone call would take minutes.

They make you provide lots of information for a lost parcel claim, like value of the goods when you don't even have cover for the value of the items lost!! you justt want your money back for the courier losing your item.

The live chat staff and a mix between helpful and rude/useless "its always wait again for delivery tomorrow" when there is clearly an issue with delivery

andrewm454
7/23/18

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, VERY DISHONEST, THEY WILL NOT COMPENSATE YOU FOR DAMAGES OF YOUR PARCELS. I LOST A LOT OF MONEY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRENDOUS TOO

Tip for consumers: STAY CLEAR OF THIS SCAM COMPANY

sj92
7/18/18

Awful company - no item delivered + no information or details given. Definitely would NOT use again.

georginal8
7/17/18

I was really disappointed by the lack of service provided by this company.
I wanted to ship my bedding to my new flat in Germany from the UK.
Parcel2Go's website did not inform me that I needed to provide a german phone number on the contact information which meant the parcel could not be delivered by the German courier GLS (I only found this out after days of trying to find out which courier had my package when it did not arrive).
The track parcel service was completely useless. All I could see was 'insufficient delivery information. Returned to depot'. It did not tell me where the depot was or what to do next.
I tried contacting ParcelForce who were subcontracted by parcel2go and they told me to contact GLS. Contacting ParcelForce was very difficult outside of the UK. But parcel2go did not even have a phone number or any advice about what to do in my situation.
GLS 's service number was all in German and automatically hung up in call volume was high. The language barrier meant the operator couldn't help me.
Emails were then exchanged with parcel2go, providing my flatmate's German phone number. Despite this, no package arrived despite being assured it would be dealt with urgently.
Finally I managed to get through to a call operator from GLS. They had not received ANY of the information I had emailed parcel2go. At this point my parcel had been in the depot for 9 days. I had to speak in the limited German I knew to get GLS to help. Finally the package arrived, after many phone calls, emails and sleeping with no bedding for almost 2 weeks.

Parcel2go refused to take any responsibility for their appalling service and refused to offer any compensation or refund for the huge inconvenience and loss of time I suffered due to their total incompetency. They wouldn't acknowledge being at fault, despite not specifying the need for a German phone number at the time I purchased the postage.

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?