Review of Parcel2Go.com

Bolton, Bolton BL3 6BU, GBR
recruitment@parcel2go.com

brunov11
6/22/18

More than one week giving excuses and they do not collect the pallets at all. I had to cancel the service and ask for the refund. The customer service is completely useless. I don't know why they are selling a service which they cannot guarantee.

paulm831
6/20/18

They say I have received a parcel under the name of 'Ash'. No such a person lives here. No card telling me that the item maybe located elsewhere neither soI have to contact the seller. I would leave this company alone especially when they take 14 days to investigate complaints

mt158
6/18/18

Beyond question the worst company I have ever had dealings with.
They don't provide a contact telephone number or email address and the only way to get in touch is by online chat on their website, the link for which is hidden deep within their FAQs and really, really not obvious. How did I find this out? Because my parcel got lost in transit... long story short nearly 2 months have passed and I am still awaiting a resolution.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!

simonh125
6/13/18

UPS tells me although I ordered the collection and delivery at 8am Parcel to go didn't tell UPS until 6 hours later!

kosara
6/5/18

Bought an express service and they had so many delays and when called they said we will provide you with an update in up to 14 days!

jonathang152
6/4/18

Does not really go far enough . . . . . Managed to take 13 days to deliver a simple parcel from Surrey to LA.

Tip for consumers: Keep a long long way away

stephenf66
6/4/18

I've found Parcel2go generally very good as a service. Tracking information is adequate and the booking process straightforward. I've used it for a few years now and would recommend it.

parisb30
5/31/18

Absolutely diabolical, booked a collection for Wednesday & no one turned up. I finally found the link for customer web chat, as the earliest the system would let me re-book for was Friday - too late. The advisor (Nadia 10:23:25 PM) informed me that she could re-book for Thursday, I was happy with this, she sent me a new label to print and attach. Around 5pm Thursday no sign of collection, I go back onto live chat and was then informed that the collection was never booked for today (thursday) by the 1st advisor but instead for Friday. So this item will be 3 days late and as its over the weekend, most likely 5 days late. I asked to be compensated to the value of my postage £20 odd, so that I could refund my eBay buyer and avoid negative feedback. I was offered £5 in credit, which I declined as firstly its an insult and secondly I will never use ParcelNot2Go again.

arturj1
5/29/18

Using this company to send an insured(250£) parcel from Uk to Bangladesh.In result there is a custom fees of 260£ must be payd by receiver.Of course parcel was refused by receiver.In result i try to contact Parcel2go and they told me to call TNT to track my parcel and return it.Bove companies are not responsible for anything.Awoid Parcel2go and TNT if you sending anything abroad.As result i have to pay return fees now.And there is still no guarantee to return my parcel anyhow course Parcel2go telling me to contact TNT and TNT telling me to contact Parcel2go.Thats discusting expiriance i got by spending over 20£ on calls to just trying to return my parcel back and no result.Better to use Royal mail what is mutch safer and stable.Again - awoid Parcel2go and TNT.

hannas24
5/24/18

Arranged for a parcel pickup and the courier went to the wrong address when i tried to see why I couldn't find anyone to contact and when i did i was met with RUDE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE and AB?ABYSMAL service. Not only did they not help and pass me from "person" to "person" they then went on to blame their incompetence on me the customer! atrocious service and appalling behaviour! I've yet to be refunded for a service not received! DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

marcuss87
5/21/18

Failed to deliver a parcel. Shown on the website as being in the depot but no way of contacting them other than a chat-line that is deliberately evasive. My advice - make their terrible service their problem not yours. Write three times to their registered address (they won't reply) and then start proceedings in the small claims court.

marianl23
5/20/18

They did not deliver a parcel to me and argued that they had delivered it and that I had signed for it! They are very rude people who try and treat you like an idiot. I got so angry with them.
Please do not use them.

pamelag129
5/18/18

My order was collected on April 10th. On the 22nd of April my customer messaged me to ask where my parcel was. I checked and no tracking information after April 10th

I contacted them, with great difficulty. Due to the fact there is no email address and the live chat is near impossible to find on there site. I contacted them via twitter, once they realised the parcel was lost, I stopped getting a response for a few days.

They told me to wait, it might still get delivered!!

Once the estimated delivery date was passed. I opened a claim.

I opened a claim on the 1st of May. I uploaded all documents and this is what is said;

Proof of Collection Received - approved
Proof of non-delivery Received - approved
Proof of value Received - approved

I was told it would be sorted in 14 days (a ridiculous amount of time to wait for a claim). On the 17th of May I contacted them as Id still heard nothing!

Today 18th of May I received an email saying I have to upload documents again as proof. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

SORT IT OUT!!

Im going to the ombudsman to get this sorted!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

tomg241
5/16/18

I have many complaints about the service I have received however the primary one is as follows;

P2G asked me for the specifics about my parcel and the delivery address in order to provide me with a price for the service. Before booking I spoke to one of their staff ensuring that this service would indeed take my parcel from my hands into the hands of my recipient. At no point prior to booking was I advised I would be required to independently employ a broker to deliver my parcel once it had arrived in Chile. This was a door to door service - that is what they advertised and that is what I paid for. After being messed around for two weeks by their staff inquiring after the status of my parcel I have been informed this morning that I will need to employ a broker to collect my parcel and deliver it to my recipient. The staff I have spoken to have been rude and unhelpful - the only method of communication is via a live chat which have had closed on me twice by staff members that didn't want to or couldn't give me answers.

I have been left out of pocket for both the service and the contents of the parcel with to solutions being offered.

jond138
5/14/18

Terrible company. I sent around 12 parcels last week and all of them were collected late and therefore not delivered on time. When I spoke to customer services via live chat they just have the standard robotic answers. Clearly they have negotiated a very good rate with the couriers but the couriers treat them as low priority. I am actually happy I used them as I learned how useless they are so I can warn others!

justinh179
5/8/18

Not collected P2G49949756.they dont have the capacity they promise, 8-8 collect slot waited all day , did not turn up . No email or update. You could rebook collection
Customer service did not want to resolve or respond.
Totally in the dark , kept guessing if they would ever pick up

alans242
5/8/18

I have to use them because I have so
I have to use them because I have so much money tied up in the prepaid account, but as soon as its used up I will never trade with them again!

The ABSOLUTE SCAM is they keep cracking on that a parcel is over weight or over size and add admin fees so you end up paying twice as much as they quoted !

We measure andd weigh EVERY PARCEL

As far as I am concerned I think they are complete LIARS

robbieh29
5/5/18

Terrible service, incorrect tracking information, useless customer service who cannot even process a complaint.
0/10 NEVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL NOT DO THEIR JOB

stephena71
5/3/18

failed to deliver on time
You cannot easily contact them because there is no phone number. Should have been a warning sign.

manfredb3
5/2/18

It is quite funny how the customer support made me feel bad and thinking it was my mistake that a parcel hasn't picked up.

No sign of understanding was shown from their chat support. I was even left for 10 minutes in an active chat, without any support and than just transferred to another chat member, without any explanation. TNT didn't pick a parcel up ( address was checked and correct ) and the customer support from Parcel2go doesn't care at all about this.

The explanation was just: The pickup is not guaranteed. Even the pickup was including already two days overdue. Why are you booking an express delivery at all.

No help at all. Not using them again

Don't bother with Parcel2GO

charliem81
5/2/18

Didn't deliver on time. Then tried to claim the guarantee we paid extra for wasn't a guarantee. Luckily after checking the site and finding a specific date - I called them out for lying.
I thought it was a bargain, but actually - as we have lost a customer - it has been a very expensive experience.
There is no phone line for customer services - so forget sorting out any issues quickly or easily. I saw referred to 3 different companies!
Finally, check the exclusion checklist - it in some way disqualifies EVERYTHING we could think might be sent by a courier - which will only be used if there is a dispute!

dc201
5/1/18

Avoid this company,they never bothered to pick up my parcel ,had to go elsewhere,complete time waisters

amardeeps2
4/27/18

Never use there service again. I can see now why on there website you cant find there number. PPl will be calling continuously complaining.

I sent a parcel via them. Lucky i was tracking it. it was delivery withing 2-4 days. 6 days later there tracking had not updated. Ofcourse, i could not contact them or email, as they dont display it on there website..

i had to contact DPD direct, who told me that customs required ID of the receiver and Parcel2go had been informed to get in touch with me. I still have not heard from them.

If i did not contact DPD i would have never had know that customs required further information.

This whole week i have been nervous as to what has happened to my parcel. Parcel2go, cannot be bothered to do their jobs.

Disgusting service

I am still waiting for the parcel to be delivered and Parcel2go to update their tracking !

adamf73
4/27/18

Sent out x2 parcels on a 1 day delivery with UPS, both parcel took over a week to arrive, spoke with a P2G staff member online, within 2 minutes it was clear that they did not care.

Raised various complaints via Resolver - again it was clear that staff did not care and kept repeating the same line to me over and over "parcel delivery is not guaranteed" this would be acceptable if the delay was only one or two days but a week is not a reasonable delay on a advertised 1 day service.

Most companies would try and resolve the matter with its customers partial refund, full refund etc etc but not Parcel2Go, this company does not care about its customers, so I will not be using their service again.

I have suggested to parcel2go that customer service training may be beneficial to all staff or perhaps they could rebrand as parcel2Slow ? as the amount of time it takes for a 1 day delivery is ridiculous.

jonp90
4/26/18

Parcel2Go sent the wrong courier to collect the parcel and then made it out to be my fault and then they lost the parcel which was worth £200 and then said because it was my fault and they would not reimburse me for the loss of the parcel.

Very very angry. I have been in constant contact with them over the last month or so and they have been stringing me along promising that I would be reimbursed. Now, over a month later they are saying they will not. £200!!! And it was THEIR fault. They are taking absolutely no responsibility for sending the wrong courier to collect the item after that collection was cancelled and they are taking no responsibility for losing my parcel. Outrageous. I am very angry. I am now going to go to every review site and social media site that features Parcel2Go and tell other people what I have experienced, and I will post on all my social media channels and accounts about how bad this company is and advise people never to use them. And I hope through doing this that Parcel2Go will lose out on more than £200 worth of custom. I hope it would've been cheaper for them to just do the right thing and reimburse me.

they do not have any insurance, for this reason they search for pretexts in order do not pay nothing, simply ask him the name of the insurance company and the contract they have with that company, they will not reply, as they do not have any contract, and you can report parcel2go to the police department for fraud

By John B.

if the parcel is not tracked, this means that was collected without label or the barcode was not read in this situation, they will say that your parcel was not collected, so no refund for you, and your parcel is definitely lost

By John B.

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?