Review of Parcel2Go.com

Bolton, Bolton BL3 6BU, GBR
recruitment@parcel2go.com

charliem81
5/2/18

Didn't deliver on time. Then tried to claim the guarantee we paid extra for wasn't a guarantee. Luckily after checking the site and finding a specific date - I called them out for lying.
I thought it was a bargain, but actually - as we have lost a customer - it has been a very expensive experience.
There is no phone line for customer services - so forget sorting out any issues quickly or easily. I saw referred to 3 different companies!
Finally, check the exclusion checklist - it in some way disqualifies EVERYTHING we could think might be sent by a courier - which will only be used if there is a dispute!

dc201
5/1/18

Avoid this company,they never bothered to pick up my parcel ,had to go elsewhere,complete time waisters

amardeeps2
4/27/18

Never use there service again. I can see now why on there website you cant find there number. PPl will be calling continuously complaining.

I sent a parcel via them. Lucky i was tracking it. it was delivery withing 2-4 days. 6 days later there tracking had not updated. Ofcourse, i could not contact them or email, as they dont display it on there website..

i had to contact DPD direct, who told me that customs required ID of the receiver and Parcel2go had been informed to get in touch with me. I still have not heard from them.

If i did not contact DPD i would have never had know that customs required further information.

This whole week i have been nervous as to what has happened to my parcel. Parcel2go, cannot be bothered to do their jobs.

Disgusting service

I am still waiting for the parcel to be delivered and Parcel2go to update their tracking !

adamf73
4/27/18

Sent out x2 parcels on a 1 day delivery with UPS, both parcel took over a week to arrive, spoke with a P2G staff member online, within 2 minutes it was clear that they did not care.

Raised various complaints via Resolver - again it was clear that staff did not care and kept repeating the same line to me over and over "parcel delivery is not guaranteed" this would be acceptable if the delay was only one or two days but a week is not a reasonable delay on a advertised 1 day service.

Most companies would try and resolve the matter with its customers partial refund, full refund etc etc but not Parcel2Go, this company does not care about its customers, so I will not be using their service again.

I have suggested to parcel2go that customer service training may be beneficial to all staff or perhaps they could rebrand as parcel2Slow ? as the amount of time it takes for a 1 day delivery is ridiculous.

jonp90
4/26/18

Parcel2Go sent the wrong courier to collect the parcel and then made it out to be my fault and then they lost the parcel which was worth £200 and then said because it was my fault and they would not reimburse me for the loss of the parcel.

Very very angry. I have been in constant contact with them over the last month or so and they have been stringing me along promising that I would be reimbursed. Now, over a month later they are saying they will not. £200!!! And it was THEIR fault. They are taking absolutely no responsibility for sending the wrong courier to collect the item after that collection was cancelled and they are taking no responsibility for losing my parcel. Outrageous. I am very angry. I am now going to go to every review site and social media site that features Parcel2Go and tell other people what I have experienced, and I will post on all my social media channels and accounts about how bad this company is and advise people never to use them. And I hope through doing this that Parcel2Go will lose out on more than £200 worth of custom. I hope it would've been cheaper for them to just do the right thing and reimburse me.

shirleyw87
4/21/18

Supposedly courier tried to deliver 3 times to my customer in London who was at home on each occasion. Did not even wait for her to answer the buzzer before they were off. Complained via LiveChat and was told couriers on a tight time schedule and cannot be expected to wait for residents to answer doors!!!!!!! So, exactly what is their purpose? Parcel then supposed to be returned to me and got "lost" until I put in a claim as I had paid the guarantee and then as if by magic they found it again. LiveChat a total waste of space and air. Avoid at all costs

sallyh75
4/19/18

I have used Parcel2Go before, and they seemed fine. But my most recent order, some training materials for an event, were booked under 48 hour delivery. This was collected Monday and still has not been delivered. Its now Thursday.
The worst thing is - there is seemingly no way to contact them. The customer service number you are on hold for hours, there is no live chat. I cant even figure out a way to make a complaint.
I had to reprint and resend all my materials and pay again for a courier I could trust.
I will NEVER use Parcel2Go again!!

katea46
4/14/18

Parcel2go is the most annoyed company in the world!

I sent my parcel to China and contents are "used coffee powder" on 3rd April and I pay extra for the guarantee no later than 11th April.
The courier is DPD.

In the morning on the 11th April, I was worried because it is still in Hinckley. I chatted with one of the operator of Parcel2go and the operator said It is on the way to China. The tracking has not updated yet and the operator said I should track the item on Parcel2go website. (yes, I did all the time)

And I checked the tracking number again and it says "Parcel reconsigned for onward journey (Return To Consignor)". So I chatted with one of the operator and the operator asked me...
1. what is your name?
2. What bank you used to pay the delivery fee?
3. How much the fee?

I answered them all then they will contact the DPD and they will send email to me in 2 working days.

I was really annoyed and I asked to my friend in China and she received email from the courier and she is waiting for the parcel.

I really could not understand why it will return to me so I contacted to Parcel2go and met very horrible operator named "Johnnise, Lissette today.

The operator said "Use d coffee powder" is prohibited. Because it can be edible or drinkable. I said it is "USED coffee powder" and the operator send a link that what kind of items should not carried on any service. Sorry I could not link here.
(There is filter on the link so you can select the country and courier that you would like to send your item)

I already checked that there is no problem about the item I sent. Even I sent exactly same item with DPD and Parcelforce before.

They keep making excuses.
One operator said it is delay because of lack of information so asked me for some informations and the another operator said it is because my item is prohibited??? It is because it is food then change the word to coffee??? I checked there are only said on the list coffee roaster, machine are prohibited.

I asked who decided to return the parcel to the operator? then they said it is DPD decision. Then I said when you select DPD then coffee is not prohibited. Then said it is our policy. You choose Parcel2go. Uneducated operators.

There is nothing to complain when customers are annoyed and think it is not right. I asked also to operators then they said you can leave a comments after completing the chat.

What a horrible excuse...
How're you going to explain it this time?

marcusc48
4/13/18

Had a parcel delivered by this lot and had to pay c.o.d of p2,800 but he did not want this he wanted me to pay extra for him and the drivers lunch TOSSERS

philm80
4/12/18

My item was lost/stolen.
It was insured for the extra value too.
They refused to pay the compensation.
Used some lame excuse that it was listed on their prohibited items list - which it wasn't.
Their customer service is soulless and robotic.
Avoid at all costs!

peters508
4/10/18

A comparison site to be avoided. Poor aftersales service and clueless staff.
Out of there depth when parcels are lost and stolen. Always somebody elses fault.
Pleased be advised stay aware.

karenb396
4/8/18

THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN. MY BIGGEST MISTAKE WAS FAILING TO READ REVIEWS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO TRY THEM OUT. VERY RUDE CUSTOMER CARE AND CLAIM HANDLERS. THEY LOST MY PARCEL AND TILL DATE, THEY HAVENT EVEN PROVIDED ME COMPENSATION. I GET WEAK WITH THE RIGHT WORDS TO QUALIFY HOW DISGRUNTLED I AM AS A RESULT OF USING THEIR SERVICES. DONOT EVER USE PARCEL TO GO IN YOUR LOFE. THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS, THIEVES!

karineb4
4/6/18

Incompetent service, they lost my parcel, I had to manage alone to find it and no refund of delivery whereas I had subscribed to the guarantee! Thieves!!!

andreah131
4/5/18

Never EVER order off this company. I sent a case from the UK to Brazil on 07-02. Today is the 05-04 and the case is yet to arrive. After trying to contact parcel2go about the circumstances of my case, they were unable to provide answers to where my case was, as well as provide any information about how to pay the customs charge. They provided me with 4 incorrect numbers for the Brazilian Sao Paulo customs team, including one which was a US visa company and they claimed this would provide me with the answer to my issues. One Parcel2Go employee was shocked to hear they still shipped to Brazil due to the numerous problems they have had with Brazil in the past.

There is no contact number for Parcel2Go, and every email/live chat conversation I had was met with an automated/copy and pasted reply which had no relevance to my issue.

I have had to reach out to Brazilian friends to find out how I can sort out this situation as now, the customs team are trying to charge me £500 as import tax, but this amount has been incorrectly charged.

Save yourself the torture of ordering off this company. It is super unprofessional, unorganised and an embarrassment of a business.

darrens75
4/4/18

5 days in a row the collection didn't turn up, three times I was told 'no reason given' and twice I was told the collection was attempted at 14:42 and 16:13, both times I was sat waiting by the door as the parcel was very important.

Contacted various customer service representatives throughout the affair, some were diplomatic and sympathetic if not helpful (Karol, Samantha, Dan) but Bhavika was appalling... short, rude and refused to offer any recompense or rebooking.

Also due to past dealings I'm beginning to suspect they run a scam by pilfering expensive items, twice I've trialed this by entering a high value figure when booking and both times the parcel disappeared, isn't that amazing?...

spencera8
4/3/18

P2G49200725

once again parcel2go are claiming our package weighs more than we stated, LOOK OUT people it is their favourite scam, they do it consistently.

Also did you know parcel2go pay trustpilot for marketing, so don't bother leaving a negative because between them they will find a reason to take it down eventually so they can boost their customers profile.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

pawell4
3/30/18

My parcel wasn't collected and I didn't have any chance of directly contacting the customer service do sort this issue and recover my money. There's only the useless FAQ.

Definitely will never use this company any more.

dorah18
3/25/18

They do not deliver what they promise. I paid extra money for the next day delivery. As you're guessing - at 8 pm in the evening they let me know that my order was going to be delayed 1 business day. No explanation why! It arrived following day in the afternoon. The goods damaged

geraldc18
3/20/18

I was a bit worried reading that many bad reviews after I sent my parcel but honestly everything went great. They came to pick up the parcel last Thursday in Ireland (FedEx) and it arrived the following Tuesday in Vancouver. The box was not damaged (but I took a lot of time to reinforced it, just in case). I might use it again, still worrying seeing the other reviews but my experience with them has been flawless.

marka383
3/20/18

Paid for ParcelForce next day 12pm delivery and it did not happen. ParcelForce were willing to refund me but ParcelForce would not. They just state that no delivery is guaranteed!!!! Well not according to ParcelForce's website which is why they want to refund my postage in full. Parcel2Go clearly want extra money each time for optional extras despite that service not being within their control. No doubt they are going to claim for my postage failure with ParcelForce and keep this for themselves!

Scam company. ParcelForce want to refund me but Parcel2Go state otherwise! Avoid and use an alternative company.

zoef10
3/18/18

My parcel never reached it's destination and has been sent back (it was 40km away from it's destination). As it came back there were two items missing and all other items were covered in a powdery substance. Now that I claimed they're not helping and keep rejecting my proofs even though I uploaded the documents they asked for. No phone number given so I could talk to someone about my problem and the customer service isn't very helpful either. They take ages to answer and then just keep apologising for the inconvenience. Never using their service again. totally disappointed.

sarahb389
2/26/18

Appaulling service - warning do not use their next day delivery...took 5 days. Customer service is poor, lack of ownership of issues and no corrective action.
Would never use again

stevep191
2/24/18

I thought $#*! Turpin was dead, but no he started a parcel company, absolute robbers, charge you for compensation then do everything they can to avoid paying ,when they lose your goods

freddieb37
2/15/18

1. Parcel2Go is a middleman connecting you and courier companies and making a hefty £50m+ a year for no work done.Period!
2. If you send parcels via their website and select UPS Express Saver or UPS Express, you are eligible for a refund as per the terms of UPS UK which can be found by searching "UPS Money-back guarantee", however, Parcel2Go will deny you any claims. Guess who goes back to UPS to make the claim for themselves? Parcel2Go.
3. UPS Express for inland deliveries is a guaranteed service, both time and day-definite, however, Parcel2Go will issue a UPS Standard shipping label and claim that they do not guarantee delivery or pickup, when you have paid for Express service. In effect, you are being ripped off.
4. If possible, go directly to the courier companies themselves. You will get a better deal. DHL, FedEx, TNT, Parcelforce etc.
5. For the love of mankind, avoid Parcel2Go, as they take all the benefits from the courier companies and leave you with all the liabilities!!!

Update 20/12/2017:
1. It is absolutely bull to claim that courier companies require individuals to send £50,000 worth of goods in order to open an account. DHL does a good job of opening accounts for individuals, likewise UPS, myHermes, TNT and all the others. There are no limits to these accounts. You can send one package a year, or 10,000 a year. No limits.

2. 24 hour customer service? Who needs that anyway when courier companies have manned customer service desks during the day when deliveries are being made? What does your customer service do at 11pm in the night when a courier company has failed to deliver a package and the receiver is upset? Does your customer service send a team of sympathisers to the receivers address to comfort them? You add no value to the delivery chain. You are just in it to make money; another company putting profits before people!

3. You assertion that you do not guarantee deliveries (when the courier companies whose services you are piggybacking on do) is also bull. You know why you don't guarantee your deliveries? So that you can make the claim from the courier companies yourselves and keep 100% of the proceeds from the claim, in case they fail to deliver. This is how to rip off UK consumers 100%. Kudos for that!!

4. With 75% of Christmas deliveries being delivered outside of promised time-frame, I believe consumers should be given their money back for failing to uphold your end of the contract.

5. I sent a UPS parcel to a receipient in Italy on December 18th via UPS Express Saver, which is supposed to be delivered on the 19th December. Due to a mechanical failure on a UPS truck, my parcel was not delivered until 20th December. I had to refund the customer and contacted Parcel2Go for my money back, as UPS Express Saver is a money-back guarantee service. Parcel2Go denied my refund however, as a logistics industry veteran I am more than certain that Parcel2Go will contact UPS and claim the refund from UPS and not pass it to me. I have chat transcripts in my possession denying me of my right to a refund, whereas Parcel2Go will in turn make use of the UPS money back guarantee to seek money back and keep it to themselves.

Parcel2Go are well aware of this hence, they have no telephone numbers on their website to call when dealing with them. Its the worst company Ive come across in the UK managed by amateurs!!!

If you want Proof of Purchase, this is your reference number P2G46868123 and dont tell me service description is incorrect when it is clearly stated on the UPS website that UPS Express Saver is a next day delivery service with a money-back guarantee!! A simple google search will confirm my assertion.

Tip for consumers: Just avoid using Parcel2go and go directly to the main couriers who are DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, DPD etc.

jorged33
2/15/18

Worst experience ever! Skipping the fact they didn't pick up the parcel on time (I had to change it to drop-off), my tracking wasn't updated since Thursday last (a week now) and the parcel was meant to be delivered the latest by Tuesday gone. No communication from anyone, when I contacted them I was simply told they had to open an investigation with the courier (DPD UK]) that will take up to 10 WORKING DAYS! In 10 working days the person that was waiting for his birthday present will be back in London! And even worse the very unhelpful 'customer service' girl that I spoke to (bearing in mind this was the 3rd person I was talking to about the issue) decided to insult my intelligence by telling me that my parcel wasn't lost when they said they couldn't find it - I don't know about you but that, for me, is the exact definition of losing something! No offer for refund or compensation what so ever - how can a company with such affiliations only have 1 way of communication with them? No direct numbers, nothing! "We've emailed them and they'll get back to us soon" isn't a solution to a problem that can be solved with a phone call - and possibly employ people that can actual do their job properly other than give your customers stupidly aggravating excuses for attempting to provider a service - note that I say attempting because you are failing majorly at what you're mean to be doing! Sort your company out before starting to get a reputation for being unreliable and borderline scammy!

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?