Review of Parcel2Go.com

Bolton, Bolton BL3 6BU, GBR
recruitment@parcel2go.com

darrens75
4/4/18

5 days in a row the collection didn't turn up, three times I was told 'no reason given' and twice I was told the collection was attempted at 14:42 and 16:13, both times I was sat waiting by the door as the parcel was very important.

Contacted various customer service representatives throughout the affair, some were diplomatic and sympathetic if not helpful (Karol, Samantha, Dan) but Bhavika was appalling... short, rude and refused to offer any recompense or rebooking.

Also due to past dealings I'm beginning to suspect they run a scam by pilfering expensive items, twice I've trialed this by entering a high value figure when booking and both times the parcel disappeared, isn't that amazing?...

spencera8
4/3/18

P2G49200725

once again parcel2go are claiming our package weighs more than we stated, LOOK OUT people it is their favourite scam, they do it consistently.

Also did you know parcel2go pay trustpilot for marketing, so don't bother leaving a negative because between them they will find a reason to take it down eventually so they can boost their customers profile.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM

pawell4
3/30/18

My parcel wasn't collected and I didn't have any chance of directly contacting the customer service do sort this issue and recover my money. There's only the useless FAQ.

Definitely will never use this company any more.

dorah18
3/25/18

They do not deliver what they promise. I paid extra money for the next day delivery. As you're guessing - at 8 pm in the evening they let me know that my order was going to be delayed 1 business day. No explanation why! It arrived following day in the afternoon. The goods damaged

geraldc18
3/20/18

I was a bit worried reading that many bad reviews after I sent my parcel but honestly everything went great. They came to pick up the parcel last Thursday in Ireland (FedEx) and it arrived the following Tuesday in Vancouver. The box was not damaged (but I took a lot of time to reinforced it, just in case). I might use it again, still worrying seeing the other reviews but my experience with them has been flawless.

marka383
3/20/18

Paid for ParcelForce next day 12pm delivery and it did not happen. ParcelForce were willing to refund me but ParcelForce would not. They just state that no delivery is guaranteed!!!! Well not according to ParcelForce's website which is why they want to refund my postage in full. Parcel2Go clearly want extra money each time for optional extras despite that service not being within their control. No doubt they are going to claim for my postage failure with ParcelForce and keep this for themselves!

Scam company. ParcelForce want to refund me but Parcel2Go state otherwise! Avoid and use an alternative company.

zoef10
3/18/18

My parcel never reached it's destination and has been sent back (it was 40km away from it's destination). As it came back there were two items missing and all other items were covered in a powdery substance. Now that I claimed they're not helping and keep rejecting my proofs even though I uploaded the documents they asked for. No phone number given so I could talk to someone about my problem and the customer service isn't very helpful either. They take ages to answer and then just keep apologising for the inconvenience. Never using their service again. totally disappointed.

sarahb389
2/26/18

Appaulling service - warning do not use their next day delivery...took 5 days. Customer service is poor, lack of ownership of issues and no corrective action.
Would never use again

stevep191
2/24/18

I thought $#*! Turpin was dead, but no he started a parcel company, absolute robbers, charge you for compensation then do everything they can to avoid paying ,when they lose your goods

freddieb37
2/15/18

1. Parcel2Go is a middleman connecting you and courier companies and making a hefty £50m+ a year for no work done.Period!
2. If you send parcels via their website and select UPS Express Saver or UPS Express, you are eligible for a refund as per the terms of UPS UK which can be found by searching "UPS Money-back guarantee", however, Parcel2Go will deny you any claims. Guess who goes back to UPS to make the claim for themselves? Parcel2Go.
3. UPS Express for inland deliveries is a guaranteed service, both time and day-definite, however, Parcel2Go will issue a UPS Standard shipping label and claim that they do not guarantee delivery or pickup, when you have paid for Express service. In effect, you are being ripped off.
4. If possible, go directly to the courier companies themselves. You will get a better deal. DHL, FedEx, TNT, Parcelforce etc.
5. For the love of mankind, avoid Parcel2Go, as they take all the benefits from the courier companies and leave you with all the liabilities!!!

Update 20/12/2017:
1. It is absolutely bull to claim that courier companies require individuals to send £50,000 worth of goods in order to open an account. DHL does a good job of opening accounts for individuals, likewise UPS, myHermes, TNT and all the others. There are no limits to these accounts. You can send one package a year, or 10,000 a year. No limits.

2. 24 hour customer service? Who needs that anyway when courier companies have manned customer service desks during the day when deliveries are being made? What does your customer service do at 11pm in the night when a courier company has failed to deliver a package and the receiver is upset? Does your customer service send a team of sympathisers to the receivers address to comfort them? You add no value to the delivery chain. You are just in it to make money; another company putting profits before people!

3. You assertion that you do not guarantee deliveries (when the courier companies whose services you are piggybacking on do) is also bull. You know why you don't guarantee your deliveries? So that you can make the claim from the courier companies yourselves and keep 100% of the proceeds from the claim, in case they fail to deliver. This is how to rip off UK consumers 100%. Kudos for that!!

4. With 75% of Christmas deliveries being delivered outside of promised time-frame, I believe consumers should be given their money back for failing to uphold your end of the contract.

5. I sent a UPS parcel to a receipient in Italy on December 18th via UPS Express Saver, which is supposed to be delivered on the 19th December. Due to a mechanical failure on a UPS truck, my parcel was not delivered until 20th December. I had to refund the customer and contacted Parcel2Go for my money back, as UPS Express Saver is a money-back guarantee service. Parcel2Go denied my refund however, as a logistics industry veteran I am more than certain that Parcel2Go will contact UPS and claim the refund from UPS and not pass it to me. I have chat transcripts in my possession denying me of my right to a refund, whereas Parcel2Go will in turn make use of the UPS money back guarantee to seek money back and keep it to themselves.

Parcel2Go are well aware of this hence, they have no telephone numbers on their website to call when dealing with them. Its the worst company Ive come across in the UK managed by amateurs!!!

If you want Proof of Purchase, this is your reference number P2G46868123 and dont tell me service description is incorrect when it is clearly stated on the UPS website that UPS Express Saver is a next day delivery service with a money-back guarantee!! A simple google search will confirm my assertion.

Tip for consumers: Just avoid using Parcel2go and go directly to the main couriers who are DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, DPD etc.

jorged33
2/15/18

Worst experience ever! Skipping the fact they didn't pick up the parcel on time (I had to change it to drop-off), my tracking wasn't updated since Thursday last (a week now) and the parcel was meant to be delivered the latest by Tuesday gone. No communication from anyone, when I contacted them I was simply told they had to open an investigation with the courier (DPD UK]) that will take up to 10 WORKING DAYS! In 10 working days the person that was waiting for his birthday present will be back in London! And even worse the very unhelpful 'customer service' girl that I spoke to (bearing in mind this was the 3rd person I was talking to about the issue) decided to insult my intelligence by telling me that my parcel wasn't lost when they said they couldn't find it - I don't know about you but that, for me, is the exact definition of losing something! No offer for refund or compensation what so ever - how can a company with such affiliations only have 1 way of communication with them? No direct numbers, nothing! "We've emailed them and they'll get back to us soon" isn't a solution to a problem that can be solved with a phone call - and possibly employ people that can actual do their job properly other than give your customers stupidly aggravating excuses for attempting to provider a service - note that I say attempting because you are failing majorly at what you're mean to be doing! Sort your company out before starting to get a reputation for being unreliable and borderline scammy!

anad58
2/10/18

Parcel2Go have lost my insured parcel, useless and appalling customer service. They did not abide by their own Terms and Conditions, they have not presented an investigation report of the lost parcel, and they had the audacity of asking me to provide a video of the collection of the parcel l so they did not process £200 insurance claim, when their own Terms of Conditions stated clearly these were not required. How can a company sell a service to deliver a parcel, that was collected, it was never delivered. Was not able to paid the insurance compensation that it was paid by me. And even was not able to explain how a parcel gone missing. I have complained over and over again and no satisfactory response. A Joke. This company is negligent and I am at loss as my parcel gone missing, and I have paid extra for an insurance that Parcel2Go was not able to process. A scam.

carolineb62
1/25/18

Parcel2go picked up a parcel with hundreds of pounds worth of goods. They failed to deliver it back to Amazon. When it went missing, they told me I had to prove it had not got there, even though they knew it had not and they had just fallen out with the courier, Panther, who stopped the delivery part way and 'lost' the parcel in a warehouse! However, in spite of my proof and claim, they still did not pay back the supposed minimal insurance and they even kept my fee of £50 to send the parcel that never got there! This is a corrupt company. Go directly to the courier as the courier they used said it was not their issue either as my order was with Parcel2Go.

cp121
1/22/18

Misleading informations expecially concerning pohibite items, they return back a parcel to me with no explanation, after contacting them asking for a refund they told me it was because the parcel contained a prohibite item (which was not), or better, an item, not even listened on their list, which THEY CONSIDER related to one of the item listened as phoibited (which it was not anyway, and also how I was supposed to know that?). So they also took money off from my refund because of this, sending me less than half of the money I have spent. Definitly not honest, with the tendency to rip people off using tricky escamotages. Not going to use their services anymore.

matthewh128
1/15/18

8 day delay in delivery on a £110 delivery to Hong Kong insured up to £1570, failure to communicate between client and courier.
Unhappy customer = bad seller feedback = less customers = less deliveries for you.
No compensation offered.
Cheers,

lynnef17
1/10/18

Useless. Sent parcel via 2 day service from England to Ireland using DPD Ireland. DPD couldn't get hold of mother-in-law via phone so just held onto the parcel. I sent an email to DPD after getting the 3rd delivery attempt email, which bounced back to me 2 weeks later, the Friday before Xmas. I then phoned them and it turned out that they didn't know where she lived. I got the requested Eircode (like a postcode) and sent it to them on 27/12. They said it would be delivered to MIL on 28/12/17. So the package turns up yesterday... AT MY WORK IN ENGLAND. DPD refuse to refund me as I booked it through Parcel2Go - Parcel2GO refused to refund me either. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN AND ADVISE YOU TO NOT USE THEM EITHER

kristinam64
1/8/18

I send an awful lot of parcels and have been using parcel2go...Hermes
I am getting nothing but surcharges now.saying I have booked a small parcel .but according to their measurements it is a medium parcel
The latest 1 is a diary measuring 19 x 12 x3cms
So it's well within the stated dimensions and is a small parcel
I have received YET ANOTHER surcharge saying I have underpaid and according to parcel2go my parcel measures
55 x30 x14cms
I now am having to write measurements of each parcel on the package and take photos of every parcel with a tape measure showing all 3 measurements.so I have evidence
The time it is now taking is beyond a joke
This is fraud as far as I am concerned.Most people would not have any evidence of the size of their parcel.so the companies involved must be getting away with doing this to an awful lot of people
I will be taking my business elsewhere.I just do not know who to use???
This company should be investigated by Trading Standards without doubt

martinag5
1/4/18

Gave me the run around about tracking my parcel down for over a week. They lost the package and are refusing to compensate anything. The live chat folks were completely rude about the situation the entire time. DONT use this service, im telling you!

zoyaw
12/30/17

Outrages service! We have a business and use the courier services often through Parcel2Go. MyHermes were loosing the parcels and we were spending hours on daily bases dealing with Parcel2go's customer service to be told delivery is not guaranteed and that we should pay extra for insurance. They didn't seem to grasp the following:
- the insurance doesn't cover our reputation with our customers
- the insurance doesn't bring a smile to the customers waiting for their good for weeks
- if we pay for a service (delivery), we at least need some answers to be able to explain to our customers

We changed to Collect+ hoping they can do what they are paid for better. Well, well, the parcels are waiting to be picked up for 3 days now and on the system says "Collection issue, we are managing". Contacted Parcel2Go for an update and the reply we got is "collections are not guaranteed"!!!! Seriously? Deliveries are not guaranteed and we have to pay extra for insurance and now collections are not guaranteed either. We are absolutely shocked on how they run a business and have no decency to inform their customers/us on when their issues will be resolved. Again, we are loosing customers because of incompetence and Parcel2go are damaging our business!
Moreover, the drivers don't leave any kind of slips to notify the person they attempted the delivery. Parcel2Go's reply on the issue: "the drivers don't carry any slips on them, because they are self employed". How is one to know a delivery was attempted and what the next steps are, etc?
We pay for something that MIGHT be collected, for notification we MIGHT get or not and for a delivery that MIGHT happen - nothing is guaranteed apart from our payments!
Parcel2Go is the middle man and they have to hold their clients (courier companies) accountable for the poor service!

michaeld235
12/28/17

Absolutely abysmal service to Canada when our family near Bristol shipped our Christmas present using Parcel2Go. First, it took over a week to actually leave England after it was picked up. Second, it never arrived on/by the promised delivery date of Dec. 22. Third, when we finally received it on Dec. 28 we had to pay an additional $12.24 CAD "ransom" to actually get it. How do I claim a refund for the additional charge?

cristinac38
cristina c.
12/16/17

Worst of the delivery companies in England.
Made an order to deliver a new boiler, chose TNT service with insurance.
next day they accepted boiler and after a week delivered me back a completely a broken boiler, boiler was looking like they dropped from the lory.
And now they does't want to refund the cost of the boiler. They say that the are not delivered boilers, but when I ordered their service I indicated that was inside and price 666.26 GBP.

juliet292
12/14/17

paid to have a parcel sent via parcel2go . picking myhermes as my preferred carrier .
my parcel was never picked up ... when i went on line to track what was happening apparently it had been picked up and in transit , trying to find any email address or contact number impossible
i would highly recommend NOT using this company .

paulinap9
12/10/17

I do NOT recommend their service. I chose them to deliver my parcel to Poland, because they offered me the cheapest option. But of course behind this, there is a very long list of item which they do NOT COVER in case of damages. You can find there every single item which you normally put in a parcel.
So when I was booking their service, I had to answer what is in my parcel, so they knew it contained lamps and cutlery. When I wanted to pay for this order, suddenly appeared a message that in case of damage it will be on your own risk, or they suggested to pay an additional cost to protect my parcel. I chose to pay more money for the delivery of my parcel to make sure it is fully covered and protected for £150.
Nevertheless, the parcel has been received with the lamp broken into pieces. That was totally damaged. We took photos and added to the claim. They aim to solve your claim within 14 days (not 14 working days). I went through 4 e-chats and after 17 days they offered me a goodwill of £21 to cover the cost of the parcel even though it was insured to the value of £150.
They should be ashamed of the service they provide, where in their policy you can find a long list of things which they are not going to cover, but when you are placing the order, there is no information about it. As I even additionally payed to cover this parcel and did not know that this is not going to change anything and they will not cover my parcel. This is just cheating the customers, as they do not take any responsibility for items which we are sending by their company. So in that case you can lose lots of money due to their policy. This is the most UNPROFESSIONAL delivery company which I ever met and I do NOT recommend anyone to use them.

aleksandrag3
12/8/17

It really doesn't get worse than this. My parcel was not delivered, I have been told I cannot claim compensation, they never helped me to resolve the problem. They really didn't care. One lady over the phone told me that I should be giving them bad reviews, that it is my right to write it all over online, and that she doesn't know what else to tell me. THis is their customer service. They took my money but never got my parcel delivered. It is cheap for a reason! Don't be fooled by the cheap prices .

sarahc298
12/1/17

Please please do not use this company. After this review some poor employee of this scam of a company will probably reply saying email me and I can help. They constantly offer to provide assistance but when you actually ask for it they just come up with a load of excuses for losing your parcel. There is no phone call for this company and they refuse to give you details of their head office. STAY AWAY - DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?