Review of CustomInk

Tel: 800-293-4232
service@customink.com

billys135
4/28/19

Love this place! I ordered t shirt from here recently and i had an amazing experience. Great customer service. The staff who works here are very humble and polite. Thanks Custom Ink. Will definitely order more in future.

thomasv116
3/5/19

Horrible customer service. All of our items come in extremely small- quite literally the small on on of our 5'4" 110 lb girls looked painted on and was a belly shirt. I spoke with Adrianna and she was not at all helpful and her attitude was quite crass. She told me in order to "potentially be able to help us" we would have to return all of the shirts and they would have to measure them and confirm it did not fall within their product size chart. If any of the shirts did fall within 1/2" of their products "size chart", they could do nothing about it because they couldn't resell the shirts to someone else. We actually were planning on ordering a LOT more shirts and promotional items for our upcoming events as well. It is unfortunate that one customer service rep's complete refusal to help the customer (her entire job description) can ruin an entire experience. We will not be back. Do not waste your time with Custom Ink.

rhiannonb4
1/21/19

The customer service is amazing! Love going in there and seeing all the can do. Can't wait to get our awesome T-shirt's!!

toxa
1/12/19

First, art is subjective. This already creates a obstacle for this company when workimg with the public, because one person may not have the same opinion about the way something looks. I designed a shirt, actually many shirts, with the program on the site. The program is insanely detailed, allowing an incredible range of fonts and designs, as well as, allowing you to upload your own art. It was really fun and incredibly easy, even for beginning artists. My design looked like the size I wanted online, but would have been very different when printed. If you order, I suggest going one whole size bigger thsn you see online, so if you have the font at 2 - go to 3. I had to call customer service a few times and they were all very friendly and understsnding. The ultimately helped me with my design and it came out great. BEFORE you submit your order, please use their resources and have them help you ensure the design you make will be printed the way you envisioned it. They have an entire department for that. Designs may look very different on the online model than they may look on you or on the shirt when it is laying flat. They have an enormous assortment of products, but only a few for minimum orders. Gildan tee shirt material is a little rough, but durable and thick. My only regret is not using Hanes tagless for a single order. The synopsis is, it's an amazing site that will let you create a very personal item for just a few dollars more than a store bought item that everyone else owns. They are very friendly and they worked with me, really doing much more than I expected to give me the product that I envisioned. Thank you Custom Ink.
I don't know why my picture is sideways on this site, it took it upright.

brif8
12/14/18

I ordered a T-shirt from custom ink and it got returned to the sender due to an address change. They graciously sent me a new one and the same problem happened. I finally went to the post office and they said the change of address never got processed through their computer system so after they finally changed it I called custom ink again and they sent me a third one!! They gave me no hassle at all and were so nice about sending me a new one. They even said they would get it to me before Christmas so they could make sure someone would get their gift! Thank you so much Custom Ink! I will reccomend you to anyone!

laneyp
11/16/18

I have tried doing business with them 6 times and every time I hear good information a few days later being told was "accidental" misinformation. It is not so much of an accident when they do it every time. Each sales rep says different answers to your same questions. My last that cut the string, I asked about the fundraising they do and the lady said they have a high traffic site they put all of their fundraisers on so I can but do not have to market to get results. Today, 3 business day later, I go on there seeing no activity, no click, views, absolutely nothing. I went to the chat and it was the same lady that said it is a 100% result of your own marketing and they have no part. She also said no they do not have traffic but I have to bring my own. With that, there is no reason to have them involved. Go to Micheals and get shirts printed that I sell myself

brianah7
10/30/18

I placed an order on Oct. 9th 2012 for two hoodies. I made it so that it could be delivered the week of my event. The website was very easy to use and they have tons of items to choose from. Customizing my items was very easy and it was quick and easy. The day of delivery(10/22/18) I was keeping up with it. It was marked delivered but it never showed up. I called customer service immediately and they remade my order to be certified for delivery 10/26/18. They showed up that day at 7 p.m. I was ecstatic and so happy. They were everything that I could have imagined. Only problem I wish the picture on the front was bigger. I am so happy. Thank you so much.

pauls945
10/18/18

Not only did I not get my shirt, but days later my credit card number was used to order food from an out-of-state address (twice). It was a political t-shirt and I assume a rogue employee didn't approve, and that it isn't company policy to steal credit card numbers. I'd stay away from this business until it cleans up its act.

marisap12
9/14/18

Ordered shirts that I needed for a specific event day. Called the day after the "guaranteed" delivery date and they informed me my shirts were lost. Would never use this company again.

tyc23
7/25/18

I don't know what these people who left bad reviews are smoking, the experience I had with Custom Ink was incredible!

One of my team members thought he was a 3XL but had actually gained a little weight and didn't realize it. They worked with me to get a free replacement one size larger because they said "one of your team members shouldn't need to feel left out".

I also had word art printed on the back and they reached out to me to let me know they were worried some of the smaller fonts wouldn't print well. I didn't have the original file so they offered to have their design team work on it. Turned out amazing!

AND they still shipped it to me in the promised two weeks!

mariaa285
7/19/18

Ordered T-shirts for event, received very poor quality prints!! For refund, they have strict limitations and have to "agree" that print is low quality- no real customer satisfaction guarantee, per company call

howlerr
5/28/18

I looked at all the reviews and given my time crunch, I went with Custom Ink. Their cusotmer service is excellent though. Everyone speaks perfect English, which was a surprise for me. They also never got anything wrong when I kept asking questions or adding to the order.

However, the print quality is really bad. I went with DTG and when the shirts arrived, the colors were already faded with weird white specs all over. After one wash, per their instructions, they were already faded. The price was cheap for the print job (per t-shirt), but it is disappointing quality.

aimee293
4/20/18

There´s a reason their Facebook page doesn´t allow you to post a review.

1. Our order was incorrect. They shorted us several shirts (all of which were larger sizes that they upcharged us for, because of course they were) for a rush order that we paid extra for. They were unable to reprint the shirts for us in time for our event.
2. The sales team's attitude to the issue was essentially "That sucks. Too bad! We could get them to you AFTER they've become useless though!" Not helpful.
3. A good chunk of the shirts appear to have brown spotting on them, like a printer spilled some chocolate on them (on whit shirts, of course).

Never using them again. I'd rather pay double and actually get what I ordered in the quality I'd expect.

Tip for consumers: Run as far and fast as you can from this company.

boba136
4/6/18

The image on my shirts is missing about 20% of the ink. Every part of the shirt that had a light color is missing. Received them a day before the event so there is no way to fix it in time. Thanks for ruining my event.

audreym36
3/4/18

It said 2 weeks until my shirt was delivered, I waited WAY over 2 weeks, and it still hasn't been delivered. I'm 99.99% sure they just took my money and just left it there. I am extremely upset about this whole thing. I want a full refund of $24.95!

kimy31
2/12/18

I ordered a t-shirt through a group order, but CustomInk took my money directly through PayPal. They did not get the shirts there in time for the memorial, so the order was canceled. Now they refused to give me back my money, stating that it is up to the organizer to give back the money. The organizer doesn't even live in the same state as I do. If CustomInk directly takes the money, they should have to refund everybody individually that paid them directly. They refused to allow me to talk to anybody higher than a sales team manager, stating that billing doesn't talk to customers directly.

Do not use these people if you don't know the organizer personally, because you may never get your money back.

mckennad1
2/6/18

UPS messed up real bad, as they often do in my neighborhood, and didn't deliver my almost 500 dollar order. I was losing my mind because the post office near me is usually around two hours to just talk to a teller, and I needed to find the package. I called CustomInk and got a super speedy dude who put me on the line with someone right away to resend the order. Couldn't have a better experience in that mess.

janineh16
2/3/18

I designed a shirt and spoke with a sales rep, who said I needed the graphic department. They were in the next day and called me on a Sunday to get my fundraiser up and running. I had no advice on what to choose, how to market, nothing. In the end, we raised $57. But the clincher was that Customink took $27 of that. For a lot of work and time invested, we made about $20 when we needed to raise $4K. I found this site to be a joke. However, the t shirt is pretty. I just don't think this is the way to go about fundraising, particularly if you're doing it in a pinch, as I was.

leem120
2/2/18

This company took $50 from ny account and never made what I ordered. Told me I would receive a refund. Its been 2 weeks and I still havent. I emailed yesterday and they said it would be a few business days. I will br filing with better business

Response from Jeslyn S., CustomInk Representative
Hi Lee- I'm so sorry that you still haven't received your refund. Would you mind passing along your order number so we can look into this and make sure we get your money back to you ASAP? Thanks so much!
rodrigol10
1/28/18

I just star a small business looking for a uniform for me and employees I have fine this website ! Great tool to design the logo and all that ¡ now quality? I have pick the cheapest ,different items example, hoodie whit a small logo in the front left side almost $30 listed originally for $21 now my surprise was ! When I walk in Walmart I have fine the exact same item for $10 this is the quality you will get! is hart to judge the quality over the website I hope my experience help to make better decisions!

stacyt42
1/15/18

This was our first time ordering t-shirts for a new cafe we are opening. 15 of the 75 shirts came printed crooked, a couple others had spots of missing ink in a letter or 2, then one shirt had ink on the shoulder. I've contacted customer service who is sending out a return label to send these defective items back, THEN they will send out the correct ones once they have received the defective shirts back. I feel this could be handled better and more efficiently for the customer. They make me feel like I'm the one who cant be trusted. The shirts weren't cheap. I wont be reordering.

meaghanr4
1/4/18

My order had an error and CustomInk bent over backwards to get it fixed as quick as possible and shipped quickly for no extra costs, and even gave me a coupon to use on a future order as an apology.

kendalld8
12/27/17

Can someone please explain to me how in the world these two images look anything alike?

The first is my high school's licensed material:

Coastal Bend College:

Custom Ink would not use my school's licensed material because they claim it is an altered version of the Coastal Bend image. Coastal Bend are THE COUGARS...we are the LIONS. These images look NOTHING alike.

If I could give them 0 stars, I would. Will never use again.

johnd908
12/4/17

this company doesn't allow you to delete you account. what kind of a company doesn't allow you to delete you account. i ask to have my account deleted the said we can't? no explanation as to why they can't delete it, of course not because then customers would learn the real reason you cant delete your account. i will never used this company again personally i know then can and will steal any design from anyone they want to who uses this company. of course they say they would never but yet they dont allow you to delete your account? this disgust me and makes me sick to my stomach. i will always have to have in the back of my mind when running my business there is the possibility that if custom ink feels like it they cant take credit for my completely unique photos. they worst thing of all one of the photos is a photo of my.

stephanieb182
11/22/17

I have been waiting over a MONTH for a quote for shirts for my company. I sent in exactly what I needed on a spreadsheet. Apparently the guy (Austin) that received it and was working on my order does NOT know how to read a spreadsheet. The first time I got the list back it looked like a continuous run on sentence with everything jumbled up together. There were things on the list that I never even ordered and the same items appeared multiple times so I was being charged multiple times. The more corrections I sent in, the worse and worse my list got. I mean, its on a spreadsheet for crying out loud. I think this whole process could have gone a lot smoother if you were able to order more than one shirt at a time on the website... I know my order is large but this is what you guys supposedly;y specialize in... VERY DISAPPOINTING

Hi James- I'm sorry that you had frustrations with the quality and sizing of your order. If you can pass along your order number, we'd be happy to look into this and make sure we make it right with you. Thanks so much!

By Jeslyn S., CustomInk Representative

Hi there- no, we are not the same company as Genesis Ink. Thanks for reaching out!

By Jeslyn S., CustomInk Representative

Sorry I can't help with that question. I got so frustrated with them that I went to another shirt printing site.

By Paul K.

Questions? Get answers from the CustomInk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for CustomInk