O'Reilly Auto Parts reviews

website@oreillyauto.com
2018 Customer choice award

thobiass
11/9/18

I needed some help with fixing my car and these guys were a great help. The articles they have on their website are also very helpful and provide me with additional guidance at home.

davidk694
7/30/18

Loren and Chris at the Detroit Lakes O'Reilly store were more than helpful to my husband who was broke down on the highway today. Although he was at their mercy they assisted him as much as possible to get him back on the road. They will never know how greatful we are for their help. Thanks fellas! Today you are our heros! You reinvented our belief in human nature with your creativeness and outright generosity!

jeannel36
7/27/18

Developed a gas leak while traveling. Team member knew which product to use and helped put it on when I messed up trting it first.

donaldc186
7/14/18

One can get quality auto parts at Good prices
Personnel are knowledgeable and service oriented
never had a bad experience at any location

jessiea22
7/12/18

I've been going to the O'Reilly store in Walterboro South Carolina convenience reliability I just bought a 1990 Dodge big van with automatic transmission time to change the fluids so I go to O'Reilly talk to James I get the transmission fluid and filter in the gas get the change the fluids out 30 miles down the road Bang there goes the transmission comes to find out I was sold the wrong transmission fluid it's a shame when you stand there and explain exactly what you need and James says oh yeah we got this cost me $1,000 Plus 8 hours of my time to pull one out get abused one put it in and check it out if you can't hire people that know what they're doing don't hire bozos

courtneyk54
6/18/18

That assistant manager at the Minerva Ohio store Cassondra has been having an affair with a First call commercial account customer I have caught her at my house several times while she was on the clock delivering parts since when did the assistant manager deliver parts when there is a driver specifically hired for that? There was no reason for her to be in the back room and having to walk back and get her drink from the back room hanging out while on company time doing what ?? Along with text messages to my husband? And it all started because she got her brakes changed on company time? I hope this is not the type of people this company wants representing them! Wives be aware if you have parts delivered from OReillys Minerva that Cassondra is going to bring them and pursue your man! I hope that extra effort helped her meet her goals because we will no longer be doing business At Oreillys.

scarlettl5
6/17/18

I highly recommend going to the OReilly Auto Parts Store in Bonifay, FL! I am from out of town and was traveling back home when I realized that I was having trouble with my battery or alternator. I drove up and asked one of the employees if he would test my battery. He did and told me that it was my alternator. He was so kind and helpful. Another employee even called around to help me find a mechanic who would be able to put an alternator in same day. If I lived in the area, I would go to this OReilly again without hesitation! Thank you to all of the employees for helping me and my family!!!!

ashleyl125
4/11/18

I've never had any issues with them. I always order from them. They are on time with my parts and supplies and they have the best price. If they don't, they'll make sure that they do!

johnm1091
2/12/18

Be careful of these auto parts chains. There is a huge markup on their parts. They are ok if you need the part right now. If you can wait go to Rock Auto. You will save at least 50 t0 70 percent with a much larger choice O rielly stock didn't go up 400 percent for no reason. Know you prices before you buy. I buy as much as I can for my business from rock auto. Same part, same make, only half the cost

reia2
1/27/18

I like getting parts here when I need parts now. If there is time, I always check Amazon first. Amazon auto parts, when available can be 30% to 60% cheaper. And the shipping is free if you wait 5-8 business days with a min. of $25 or $50 purchase. Depends on Amazon.

davidh622
1/6/18

If they don't have the part they will find it for me! Staff is always smiling and courteous.Will always buy from them.

maryj477
12/17/17

People are very friendly! Their OIL PRICES PER QUART is entirely too high! Cost almost 10$ for 2 quarts of their brand of oil! Had the car I was driving was low on oil and I was in a hurry to pickup my daughter in law. Would have went elsewhere.

robertc395
10/16/17

OReilly is a great auto store when it comes down to parts and prices they are very knowledgeable as well

jjj27
8/8/17

Always down and has bugs. They don't care about the customer, employee or their business. Only about the share holder.

ravirt
7/5/17

I would like to recommend this website to all my besties.
Life long guarantee and good product.
Best price to buy all peoples

cheyennef1
6/29/17

Went in and got some wheel bearings for my 2002 Mazda and the guy recommended if we replace one front one, we should replace the other front. So we bought two bearings and the greese. Guy was helpful and nice. Downside.. the bearings were junk took them to two mechanics and they told me to never go back where I got these. They broke instantly, won't take them back. So now in the same boat I was in got to get more and re do my car.

ruthym2
6/29/17

I purchase all of my BMW car parts from O'Reilly. Their rewards plan is one of the best and prices are always competitive and fair. Customer service can help you find even the rarest of parts.

johns1623
5/30/17

I HAVE BEEN BUYING AUTO PARTS FOR MY BUSINESS FOR OVER 30 YEARS. I HAVE USED AUTOZONE , ADVANCE AND AUTOWORKS AUTO PARTS STORES. ABOUT FIVE YEARS AGO , I STARTED USING O'REILLY AUTO PARTS AND NOW HAVE THE BEST PARTS STORE IN MY AREA , VAN WERT , OHIO. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCEPTIONAL AND THE MANAGEMENT GOES ALL OUT TO PROVIDE ANY TECHNICAL OR PRODUCT INFO AVAILABLE TO ENSURE QUALITY PARTS. O'REILLY IS THE BEST AND HOPEFULLY HERE TO STAY FOR YEARS AND YEARS TO COME !! GREAT JOB TO J.D. AND ALL THE GUYS AT THE VAN WERT ;OHIO LOCATION.

tylerc46
2/6/17

I purchase all of my Audi car parts from O'Reilly. Their rewards plan is one of the best and prices are always competitive and fair. Customer service can help you find even the rarest of parts.

daves121
2/6/17

I don't know crap about my truck. But THEY do at Oreilly's auto. The guys they hire know what they are doing.

dotw1
12/19/16

I usually need to buy lost of car parts, when i ever and what ever i need O reilly auto part always have the answer for me.

markt132
10/17/16

Bought some motor oil and tire sealant through there website. I ended up receiving the wrong kind and contacted customer service and received prompt and courteous attention. They went above and beyond to handle my situation. I will not hesitate to order from them again. A+

mell131
10/11/16

I WENT TO O'REILLY FOR BRAKE PADS. THEY HAD THEM IN STOCK & A VERY GOOD PRICE... THEN I WENT DOWN THE ISLES TO SEE IF I NEEDED ANY OTHER ITEM. A SALES GUY ASKED IF I NEED ANY HELP I SAID I WAS THINKING ABOUT A NEW CAR WAX...THE GUY SPENT 20 MINUTES TELLING ME ABOUT THE DIFFERENT WAXES..HE ASKED ME SPECIFICALLY WHAT CAR WHAT COLOR, AND EVERY OTHER QUESTION KNOWN TO MAN ABOUT MY CAR. THEN I TOLD HIM ABOUT MY OTHER CAR. HE THEN ASK ME ABOUT THAT CAR...ANYWAY I SPENT AROUND $25.00 ON THE RIGHT WAX FOR MY CARS!! THEN WE GOT INTO TIRE SHINE..I WAS USING THE WRONG TIRE SHINE ...THEN HE TOLD ME BEFORE YOU PUT THE SPRAY ON THE CURVED SPONGE YOU HAVE TO WASH IT WITH A LITTLE DISH DETERGENT, I COULD'NT WAIT TO GET ON MY WAY!! I GUESS WE SPENT ABOUT A HALF HOUR. I FINALLY SAID THANKS! HE WAS SO POLITE, HE SHOOK HANDS AND I GOT ON MY WAY!! WHAT A GREAT GUY & WHAT A GOOD EXPERIENCE!! THANK YOU O'REILLY.....

larrym96
9/23/16

Consistently lower prices great availability of products, top notch customer service.

bradleyj18
8/22/16

I was at the oreilly store Laramie WY and this one worker was been very rood to me and when I was at the parts desk he would take and be looking up parts for other people wheal I was standing their and he would be calling up people to the desk that were be hind me. so I took and walked out. and went to the pace across the street I don't think I will step foot in to a another oreillys every again and the parts Anthony

20 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the O'Reilly Auto Parts staff and other customers.

O'Reilly Auto Parts?