PhastekPerformance reviews

support@phastekperformance.com
2018 Customer choice award

glenl68
4/24/19

Purchased some Hendrix Engineering Offset bushings and some BMR stuff. I was worried about getting them in time as this was being shipped to Canada But I received them faster then I expected. The advise was great because I almost got the wrong bushings and I'm glad someone was able to recommend the right part.

jacka181
4/22/19

Product worked fantastically! Installation was a mere couple minutes. Great product & great service!

roberts1836
4/20/19

My order arrived very quickly in good shape. Directions were not very helpful but several Utube videos on the install made all the difference. Had trouble disconnecting my cars lighting harness but one of the videos revealed the secret second catch on the electrical connection that allowed me to proceed. Other than unplugging my harness the install was pretty easy. The directions should provide more clarity on how to unplug the existing lighting harness. The LED bulbs are bright and everything seemed to be good quality. The lights look great at night.

brianr455
4/20/19

I ordered the LED replacement kit for my back up lights. Unfortunately, the wiring harness that they sent had a broken clip. Thankfully due to their fantastic support team, I had the replacement part back within the week. The LED bulbs make my Camaro look fantastic.

kevinh520
4/17/19

Ordered cold air inductions system for my 2015 Camaro SS. Item arrived on time, perfect fit and get tons of compliments. Wish it would have come with a decal. Will order all my parts from here.

jeremyj72
4/14/19

Installed brake calipers and gas cap cover on 2018 Camaro, easy installation and look great, also added K&N air intake for a 2nd time since my 3 month old camaro got totalled and had to buy another Camaro. Well worth the purchases.

leez17
4/14/19

Everything was perfect. There was an extra rivet which was cool. The gloss paint was 10/10. I'd buy it again.

kevinc562
4/10/19

Bought some performance and styling mods and received fast delivery, high quality products, and superior customer service. I will look to Phastek for all my mods first in the future.

josephb456
4/10/19

The intake was easy to install with the provided instructions. It looks great under the hood and fits perfect. The super-charger really whines now!!!! I will be ordering more parts from Phastek Performance

kenl202
4/8/19

Ordered some ordered some springs for 17 ss and Mike Atkinson was great in helping me understand different setups and answering all of my questions keep the good work

chastityw4
4/1/19

I ordered what I needed, was able to find it quickly and it came quickly. When I had questions they answered them promptly! Will continue to buy from Phastek Performance!

curlyb
4/1/19

Incredibly helpful in providing advice on the most suitable parts for my model Camaro
Would highly recommend

me106
3/28/19

I searched high and low for an "RS style" rear spoiler that would fit my 2018 Camaro SS. The RK Sport fiberglass spoiler looked perfect for my needs so I purchased it, only to have my body shop inform me that it is a very poor quality product. The spoiler is advertised as primed and ready for paint but it is far from that, what with numerous significant chips, dings, and very inconsistent body lines molded into it. The body shop also informed me that the fit of the spoiler to the trunk lid is poor with many inconsistent gaps. They told me it would cost at least an additional $500.00 to "make it right". I am not a big fan of the factory SS wing but the RK Sport spoiler is so bad I ended up putting the SS wing back on and will be returning the spoiler for a refund.

braydenw3
3/27/19

I have to start with shipping I mean I order my exhaust and the package was here a week early I couldn't believe it and the product is outstanding made my camaro feel like a true muscle car

michaelk1016
3/26/19

I bought parts here for my beloved mustang. The model is old, I thought I would not find the necessary details. But this resource pleasantly surprised me with its range. Recommend.

davido348
3/21/19

I couldn't be happier with my purchase, the delivery was great and I was able to track the package online, the headlights were easy to install, they fit perfectly and they are simple gorgeous. If somebody is still in doubt...you should just go ahead and get them, they look beautiful in my 2014 Camaro 2LT. Like my friend say " it just brings the car to 2019 !!! ".
Can't wait to order some more stuff from you guys.

jesush30
3/21/19

Havent received my refund item came damaged also phastek is taking their sweet time to refund me mabe they are waiting for the manufacturer to refund them on the item because they are so cheap

bradw139
3/20/19

My second purchase from Phastek and I couldn't be happier. Their selection is great for nearly anything you could want for a Camaro.

anthonys525
3/18/19

they had the exact fit for my year. good prices and very fast shipping and great communication. easy to use web site as well.

pablof25
3/15/19

If your thinking about buying this exhaust for your camaro i would highly recommend it. Its changes the cars sound completly with a more agressive sound sounds way more better in person than in camera. And shipping was fast and on time. It is worth the money. Dont know why i waited so long to buy it.

timh396
3/15/19

Recently purchased a 1 owner, immaculate 10 SS. Phastek items I have ordered have been professional looking. I like the variety and prices as well.

luisq10
3/15/19

Always very helpful when calling in with questions and always ridiculously fast shipping! Order one day, usually receive your shipment two to three days later. You just can't beat this kind of service!

ayvurp
3/13/19

The ordered piece was very difficult to find in anywhere in the World. We found it at the website of Phastek and its shipping is done very fast, arrived to the Netherlands in one week. Payment process was also very easy and smooth. Wonderful service of the Phastek. Highly recommended.

wyattb36
3/12/19

I have been ordering from phastek for over a year now and I have yet to have a bad experience. Any question I have had, they answer with friendliness and professionalism. Products always show up quickly and in perfect condition, what else could you ask for?

kevins631
3/12/19

I have purchased several items from Phastek. Items always ship promptly and arrive in prefect condition. They are a go to vendor for parts for my camaro.

Questions? Get answers from the PhastekPerformance staff and other customers.

PhastekPerformance?