PhastekPerformance reviews

support@phastekperformance.com
2018 Customer choice award

leond54
10/9/19

I've had no problems dealing with phastec and they ship in a timely matter. Using affirm with them works perfectly and let's you do monthly payments on your car parts so a huge chunk isn't taken out of your account. I will definitely continue to do business with them

jasonh444
10/5/19

I ordered some door locks for my Camaro. $30. They came in fast but after installing the paint came off them day one. Do not lock and or unlock your doors as it will destroy their finnish. Wanted to return but return exchange policy makes it pointless. Will end up costing me more money. Not happy

davidh2381
10/1/19

It is amazing to me how many people are unaware of Phastek. I tell people on many car pages and at car shows about them and people have responded saying they love Phastek too!

Tip for consumers: Just use the site, its simple and straight forward. No tips needed.

devantav
9/26/19

This is my 3-4 time ordering from you guys and I have no complaints

My racestars doesn't have any clearance issues, nothing is missing and crazy fast shipping

osmaru
9/24/19

Thanks guys .. your are the best .... the shipping it's really fast
it's my number one favorite store

michaelm2692
9/22/19

Super Easy install, took less than 2 hours. Upgraded rumble but doesn't wake up the neighbors. Affordable upgrade. Love it!

johnf1303
9/20/19

First time ordering won't be the last have plenty of products for the Camaro. Will definitely be a go to place from now on when buying performance for my 6 gen.

leoc83
9/19/19

The shipping was as fast as anyone would hope for, no mistake on my order at all, and their customer service was plenty nice and helpful. Will definitely be purchasing more from them in the future!

adamj204
9/13/19

Easy check out. Fast delivery. An email to make sure the part would fit and work for my car. Will use for all my car parts needs.

shelbya22
9/13/19

Purchased the 2016+ jack pads for Camaro. Polite phone service, expedient ordering process, and notified me of there being a sale. Reasonable shipping time, high quality product. Now I'm a customer!

kevinm875
9/11/19

I ordered lowering springs, 3 days later they're at my door. What else can I say? Will continue doing business with them.

scotm31
9/8/19

I just built a 2018 ss camaro ground up. Everything I order from Phastek is on point. Great products and great delivery time. I recommend them to anyone.

paulj462
9/3/19

5 out of 6 packages arrived at shipping depot. Supposedly lost 6th package or it wasnt shipped at all.

finally after two & half weeks package was shipped again, but had missed international shipping window. Numerous international phone calls to try & sort, always put on hold.

No one could answer why package could not be sent straight away, very disappointed in service delivery & customer support.

yet to recieve products as they are now stuck in LA, will review once recieved.

markv204
9/3/19

Love all the different selections they have and always their inventory is of quality products name brands and usually first for the new products available never had an issue I'll be sticking to phastek

ricks694
9/3/19

I purchased the underhood plates that go over the radiator support and the headlight servicing openings. I had them and some other parts hydro dipped at a local shop so that all the carbon fiber dipped pattern would match. They look great on the car. I also purchased the show car detachable license plate bracket. It works great and is there should I ever be required to install my front plate. Here's a picture on my engine bay on my 2019 ZL1 Camaro and you can see how nice the underhood plates look.

juliusb85
9/1/19

The MBRP is such a mean sounding exhaust...Not obnoxious at all just perfect. It adds to the fun factor of driving the ZL1 1LE now...Pops, crackles and guggles...Best catback for the money.

seanp128
8/31/19

My new intake... what a difference! Installation was simple and easy, ha! I was actually proud of myself for doing it myself instead of taking it to the dealer to have it installed. I would recommend PastekPerformance to all of my family and friends.

jamesa694
8/30/19

I've gotten 2 bad bulbs. First wouldn't light . Took over a week to get a replacement and it was damaged in shipping because it wasn't packed correctly. I'm not happy right now and wonder if the next one will work.

enedinal1
8/29/19

I would definitely highly recommend for ur parts
Needs very good quality...very responsive and fast shipping A+

jamiea115
8/29/19

I bought my 12 Camaro L99 with 30 clicks. It ran ok with stock tune from GM but I wasn't impressed. I bought an SCT bdx tuner and it helped a bit but I still wasn't impressed! I turned to Phastek performance for a little help and with just a CAI cold air intake and a muffler delete and some tuning this thing runs like GM should have made it run! Huge difference! Money well spent. Thanks Trea for the customer service and thanks to your tuner! Definitely more mods and tuning from Phastek Performance!! You guys know your stuff!!

kennethr163
8/29/19

Phastek done their part on selling me the item and shipping it on time. The mishimoto 2010 camaro radiator was so so. It was somewhat warped and the brackets that my condenser went in were very cheap and bent/smashed. I was able to work them back out but for the price of the radiator they should've been constricted out of better material (milled brackets). Didnt have any leaks so that's a plus. You have to remove your cooler fittings from your old radiator and install in the mishimoto.

scottc482
8/29/19

Very happy with my purchases and customer service is excellent! One order was wrong part, but my fault, and was immediately taken care of.

daviev
8/27/19

got 2 items and both were in great condition and were a perfect fit, pretty fast shipping also love shopping from phastek performance

stevenr342
8/23/19

The taillights look fantastic on my car. The installation was fairly easy, only a couple of hours. The fit is perfect no complaints.

scottf312
8/20/19

For anyone who has a drive by wire / computer this is worth its weight in gold.Super easy to install and gives the throttle response these cars are missing from the factory.If you have a mustang or camaro it's a must buy mod

They're legit I've ordered from them a couple times already and so have some friends of mine.

By Leon D.

A guy I know with a really nice camaro and in a car club and with modifications told me to use them for the best camaro parts.

By Leon D.

No. Not less expensive or better. Many competing companies out there though. I also happen to be somewhat local to Phastek which is an additional huge bonus.

By David H.
Questions? Get answers from the PhastekPerformance staff and other customers.

PhastekPerformance?