PhastekPerformance reviews

support@phastekperformance.com
2018 Customer choice award

davidp1118
2/14/19

I received my part very promptly. The only problem was that a check engine light came on after installation. When I called the manufacturer they responded quickly an sent out a replacement within two days. We shall see if the new one (Jet mass air flow sensor) works properly.

shawnw147
2/14/19

Order was shipped out fast and when I had a problem with an order the support staff was nice enough to contact the manufacturer for me. The t3 hood ports from acs composites that I ordered through phastek had incorrect grilles and a missing template. Once acs contacted me they shrugged off sending any new templates/grilles instead I have to improvise what I currently have and modify the housings for the grilles to fit. After many emails they shrugged off sending the "correct" parts so I will never do business with acs again. Phastek though had no part in the problems I would do business with them again just not acs.

josephg292
2/11/19

Phastek has proven that they are the best. Thanks to all the team and Ricardo for helping me build my built. Thank you guys.

dph
2/9/19

I was looking for a discount option for the trunk liner by WeatherTech and the person sent me a discount code. It was only a few dollars but it ended up being less than the cost on the weather tech site and a couple of other Camaro specialty sites. The order came in 4 days ground and it fit like a glove in the trunk of my 2013 Camaro. I'll probably order more stuff in the near future from this site. The amount of stuff they carry for a Camaro car owner is crazy.

victorc161
2/7/19

I purchased MRT 2.0 for my 2010 Camaro. One of the best purchases I ever made! Don't hesitate! It sounds fantastic! Phastek is amazing! Great advice and fast shipment! Thank you Phastek!

johnk1242
2/5/19

I have been following Phastek for a while now and as a Camaro owner they are about the only ones that I will trust with parts from my car! Before I made my first purchase I did what everyone does nowadays and that's compare prices on eBay and Amazon and the like. You will not find a website that will beat their prices but more importantly their customer service. The free shipping is an amazing bonus as well. I have purchased everything from new wheels to throttle bodies to exhausts and every purchase has been amazing. These guys are the best and I would recommend them to anyone!

carlosc210
1/28/19

Everything I have ordered has been awesome! The deliveries, product, Installation videos and service is what a customer expects and Phastek delivers. I only wish they offered a percentage discount on every product line they sell or I would buy more from them..

gasparh1
1/25/19

Phastek has the best shipping out there. They are fast at processing your order and getting it shipped out! Will continue buying my Camaro parts from them.

chrisg493
Chris G.
1/23/19

At time of ordering, it said 1-3 days to process and 1-3 days for shipping. After 15 days, I emailed Phastek to get the status and was told it was shipping the next day. 6 days later, I received my headers. My guess is if I didn't email them, it would have been much longer. I figured when I spent almost $800 on headers, it would have been more of a priority, I guess I was wrong.

markt412
1/21/19

Super fast processing and shipping. Love the markers. Smoked tint looks fantastic on the nightfall grey paint.

zachp25
1/20/19

Website was very user friendly. I still fat fingered something and accidentally ordered 2 parts they called me to make sure I only wanted one which I did. And did the refund and made everything very easy.

josev115
1/17/19

Ordered the hero "rs" style halo headlights, zl1 grille, and plasma foglight bulbs, got everything fast and good quality parts.

andrewf199
1/17/19

ZL1 License plate frame fit both front and back perfectly and matches black on black and the logo. Would buy from again.

benj99
1/13/19

So much to choose from, So much I want. This web site has a lot of great features.I like the build list. It makes it easy to keep tract of The stuff I want. The service is great, and they keep you updated on deliveries. Everything I have purchased so far has been great. 100 % satiisfied.

jesses130
1/13/19

I bought a set of lambo doors hinges from them shipping was fast when I called in the people there was really great and answer all my questions fast and great would highly recommend this company for selling of there item will comback when I need other parts for my 2017 Camaro

jimmyw97
1/9/19

Was looking to ditch the ugly gold bowties on my camaro. They gave me a great deal on oem black bowties. Shipping was super fast even during the holidays. I'll continue to shop here as long as I have my camaro.

eikea
1/7/19

Fast shipping! Good product! Sound changed a little bit to darker - I love it! This will not be my last purchase!

martine51
1/4/19

I couldnt of been happier with this company and the products they sell and how fast they ship their products.

briane139
1/4/19

I recently purchased a set of caliper covers from Phastek. Believe me when I say I do my homework for the best price and quality on everything I am looking for online. The covers are some of the best made on the market and the price was truly the best that I have found. A 60% savings isn't chump change either. The transaction was easy and the delivery time was as fast as it gets, 2 days and they were in my hands. Thank you!

blainej5
1/1/19

I bought the Red Camaro Caliper Covers as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. I asked Phastek for discreet shipping, and I don't know how they normally ship but I was pleased to see it in a plain brown box and the shipping insert was highlighted "discreet shipping." It made me very happy to see they cared about that! (Also very pleased with how fast I got these after placing order!!) As far as the product itself this is where the loss of a star comes in. They are very light and very thin. I was expecting something a little heavier duty for the price. My boyfriend was also very shocked at how light and thin they were...BUT he is very happy with how they look on the car! It adds a nice touch of color to the car. We would definitely recommend to others, but also inform how light and thin they are.

wendrab
1/1/19

Caliper Covers were a Christmas present for for my husbands 2018 Camaro and they look great! Easy to install and were delivered quickly!

russellf63
1/1/19

Phastek does not care about the US military. I asked 3 times about a military discount and three times no answer. You all must not be Americans.
Russ
910 787 0876

marcr99
12/30/18

makes my 2011 SS look so much better thanks phastek for making this happen. it took some time to get it but it was well worth it The pics are before and after

alanm314
12/30/18

I have always been happy with the products however was a lil disappointed when my 650 plus dollar cold air intake had a scratch in the filter view plate had a scratch across it . Not bad enough for me to return but for the money should be perfect . This will not deter me from buying future products from phastech . More gen 6 zl1 performance parts please ... alan .m

andreac282
12/29/18

I bought the ZL1 Addons Premium Tow Hook for my boyfriend as a Christmas present and the service could not have been better. Confirmation e-mail was sent right away when I bought it and when it shipped- which was very fast. He loves it and the red tow hook looks great on his black 2018 Camaro SS. Thank you PhastekPerformance!

Questions? Get answers from the PhastekPerformance staff and other customers.

PhastekPerformance?