PhastekPerformance reviews

support@phastekperformance.com
2018 Customer choice award

lesleya35
8/19/19

I purchased the cold air intake for both of my Camaros and recommend using Phastek for all your Camaro needs

jamesa689
8/15/19

these guys are awsome very helpfull great pricing super fast shipping high quality products, check out there youtube.

ceciliop1
8/13/19

The skip shift fit perfect. However it's difficult to set up. Be careful.
My Camaro run better and Happy !

scottf302
8/10/19

AWESOME EASY INSTALL beautiful results well packaged .Worth the money if you like the styling upgrade

jayd239
8/7/19

Great product at a great price . Easy to install . Looks awesome . Will definitely purchase Camaro parts from Phastek Performance !

grante20
8/6/19

I ordered a wickerbill 2 weeks ago and it still has not left pre-shipment phase. I have emailed their support and they don't respond. The only way they responded was on instagram and the person said that it was leaving that day and a day later the shipping is still the same. My experience has been horrible

thomasr437
7/31/19

Great sound, while quiet in the cabin while running at highway speed. Definitely recommended thanks too Mike at Phasetek performance

randyo30
7/31/19

They care about their customers and always have the Best products/Service! Met with the crew at Camaro Fest 2019, very knowledgeable and professional! Thank you

treyj14

easy
awesome people
always find what I need
best website to find camaro parts
huge variety of parts
will continue to buy parts here for my camaro

ericr302
7/30/19

This is my second buy. I have one for my Camaro and I bought one as a gift for a friend. It is everything Phastek say it is. Installation could be done buy a 12 year old. Great option if you don't want to spoil the looks of the front grill.

joec681
7/30/19

Best damm 400.00 I've ever spent, looks like a different car. I strong suggest this company they sent product out

wadew34
7/30/19

I ordered some caliper cover for my Gen 6 Camaro they arrived just as fast as I ordered them.They look great on my vehicle .. I would recommend buy your caliper covers from here. Quality product !

robertr858
7/27/19

Easy to deal with, fast shipping. Ordering more stuff I don't need today. my only complaint is the 100 character requirement for a review. hence this complaint.

jimf478
7/19/19

I did a lot of shopping around to find the perfect exhaust for my 2018 Camaro SS.

I selected the Borla S-Type Axle-back. The shipping was fast and I took advantage of a 4th of July sale and saved $150.

I had it installed locally. Phastec included step-by-step instructions with pictures.

I have the 2SS 2018 Camaro with NPP. The new exhaust works flawlessly, so the baffles open when I want, just like on the old system.

I highly recommend using Phastec!

Jim F in FL.

The mufflers look and sound great!

peggyo27
7/18/19

products was eceived when promised in good order loved the product will continue to order from this site.....will tell all my friends as well

coreyw44
7/17/19

Best place for any of your Camaro products by far. Great service, super fast shipping and responsive team!

timy50
7/12/19

Bought lowering springs, sway bar links, jack pads and oil catch can. All products were great and as described. Shipping was fast and good prices.

todds231
7/10/19

I recently purchased the Borla ATAK from Phastek. The product was shipped and arrived several days faster than I had expected. It was packaged well and although it does have a couple cosmetic flaws, performance still works fine so I opted to keep it. This was my first shopping experience with Phastek but it certainly won't be my last.

linhn39
6/30/19

It is a great product. Everyone should choose it because I see it shows class and luxury. It is really worth using

jesseh124
6/27/19

The people at phastek are really nice and courteous very knowledgeable never trying to upsale you or pressure you into buying anything will be back again

robertc1398
6/27/19

I bought numerous Billet Aluminum Products for my ZL1 and they were exceptional quality, packed extremely well, and came in 2 or 3 days. I'm extremely impressed with the look and transformation it made to the engine compartment . Thanks Phastek

tomm702
6/26/19

We did the lowering kit, the computer chip, the cold air intake and the aftermarket exhaust, and upgraded the brakes on a RS 2015 Camaro. The total package made the 6 cylinder a car to be reckoned with. The computer continues to learn the car has kept getting faster and more responsive.

chuckm117
6/22/19

Shipping was quick and items were well packed. The SS wheel caps were in perfect condition and look great.

nickb274
6/22/19

Ordered a set of hood strut cover that were supposed to be color matched to my car (hyper blue metallic) Actuall color is quite a bit lighter

bridgetd48
6/17/19

They fit my Camaro like a dream. It looks so much better now. I did have 22's on it. I have noticed however that when I take s curves sharp that they slide a bit on the first turn then grip better on the second. It will take some getting used to. Yes, I did purchase new ultra-high performance tires to go with the rims. I love them. The rims arrived on time, in individual boxes. I got 2 - 20x9 for the front and 2 - 20x10 for the back. They arrived in perfect shape no scraps, scratches or anything. I also got the black locking lug nuts to go with the all black rims. I received everything and have no complaints. I plan on ordering more parts from them soon.

Questions? Get answers from the PhastekPerformance staff and other customers.

PhastekPerformance?