PhastekPerformance

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

PhastekPerformance has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 1,015 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PhastekPerformance also ranks 3rd among Auto Parts sites.

• Fast shipping, great customer service, very knowledgeable.
  • I got axleback exhaust and K&N cold air intake 2017 SS convertible.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• I searched high and low for an "RS style" rear spoiler that would fit my 2018 Camaro SS.
How would you rate PhastekPerformance?

“I'm very satisfied with the sticker I purchased...”

Henry B.
12/29/19

The sticker I purchased complements the engine of my car. It freshens up the whole engine room. So far, everything I purchased from PhastekPerformance deserves 5 stars from me. Thanks and Happy New Year! Attached herewith is a picture of the engine room with the sticker.

“Very, disappointed with Camaro spoiler!”

M E.
3/28/19

I searched high and low for an "RS style" rear spoiler that would fit my 2018 Camaro SS. The RK Sport fiberglass spoiler looked perfect for my needs so I purchased it, only to have my body shop inform me that it is a very poor quality product. The spoiler is advertised as primed and ready for paint but it is far from that, what with numerous significant chips, dings, and very inconsistent body lines molded into it. The body shop also informed me that the fit of the spoiler to the trunk lid is poor with many inconsistent gaps. They told me it would cost at least an additional $500.00 to "make it right". I am not a big fan of the factory SS wing but the RK Sport spoiler is so bad I ended up putting the SS wing back on and will be returning the spoiler for a refund.

Reviews (1,015)

customer service (76) air intake (31) fog lights (19) tail lights (18) great product (43) quality product (22) camaro parts (15) 2016 camaro (18) thanks phastek (22) 3 days (12) great service (25) 2 days (7)
billw653
January 26th, 2020
Purchased my Camaro 2SS in August 2019, Australia. Rear Wing, Side Rockers, Diffuser, Front Chin Spoiler, MRR LE Style Replica Wheels 20x10 & 20x11 and a Front Strut Tower Brace.
Excellent service and shipped without any damage across the country.
All parts fitted without modifications
Bill W
Phastek S. – PhastekPerformance Rep
We’re so happy to see that you enjoyed a five-star experience with us. Thanks for the feedback. What a great looking Camaro.
jeremyd133
February 9th, 2020
I ordered a Cold Air Inductions cold air intake for my 5th gen Camaro SS, and my order was at my house in a few days. The install was super easy, and I definitely will be ordering more parts when I can afford it. Thanks Phastek Performance!! Wish I would have ordered a decal to promote your company anyway, thanks for the easy ordering experience.
Jeremy Dunn
henryb210
December 29th, 2019
Thanks and Happy New Year!
Attached herewith is a picture of the engine room with the sticker.
christost12
December 29th, 2019
Easy to install (20 min), aesthetic design, aggressive sound when accelerate. This CAI looks good quality.
No engine light, no dealer software needed.
mihails8
February 20th, 2020
Your guys company is great, very professional, great products, quick response on the emails , fast shipping. Looking forward to do more business with you guys !
joeys134
February 1st, 2020
Bought a whipple kit and everything came packaged great and everything was there as needed. Super great place to deal with and look forward to my next purchase
Phastek S. – PhastekPerformance Rep
Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate it and are happy to see you enjoyed a positive experience with us.
neilb165
January 12th, 2020
I bought the smoked led side marker lights, they fit perfect they look great they where easy to install, very satisfied
williamm1445
January 2nd, 2020
I love the decals that I purchased. The skip shift makes my SS a pleasure to drive around town. I got my purchase within 4 days!!!!
rileye15
February 12th, 2020
only site to go to for your Camaro
Performance is the only site i use for my Camaro.
I have purchased .,,,,,, mufflers, Trifecta tuning, other items and am very happy with them all. Can't wait for my next purchase. i will purcahse very soon
Phastek S. – PhastekPerformance Rep
We appreciate your feedback! We’re so happy that you had a positive experience with us.
gabrielo32
January 3rd, 2020
Fitment was good. Would highly recommend. Easy install. I would buy another one if I had another Camaro.
Phastek S. – PhastekPerformance Rep
Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
jeromes89
January 22nd, 2020
Very painless process. The install was simple and direct, took about an hour in total. No problems at all, an exact fitment. All the parts were included and the minimal assembly required went smoothly.

Thank you very much for a great experience.
ricardos124
January 18th, 2020
Great guys to deal with, ease of purchasing options. Also have very fast shipping and great quality parts. Purchased an instock exhaust system, arrived next day. Highly recommend
jasonf270
November 12th, 2019
IN LOVE WITH THE LOOK OF THE CLEAR LED SIDEMARKERS. REALLY FLOWS WELL WITH THE 2019 LED TAILLIGHTS AND HEADLIGHTS. PROBABLY NOT FOR ALL COLORS BUT WITH WHITE ITS BRILLIANT. EASY INSTALL, TOOK 30 MIN TOTAL. VERY HAPPY WITH THE NEW LOOK AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE SIDE MARKERS. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
stevee184
October 23rd, 2019
The black gen 6 camaro bow tie inserts are just great made of qaulity material and paint was perfect fit perfectly
eduardop43
November 30th, 2019
The tail lights and brake light I ordered definitely gave the car a whole new look. Looks way better!
leond54
October 9th, 2019
I've had no problems dealing with phastec and they ship in a timely matter. Using affirm with them works perfectly and let's you do monthly payments on your car parts so a huge chunk isn't taken out of your account. I will definitely continue to do business with them
ricks694
September 3rd, 2019
I purchased the underhood plates that go over the radiator support and the headlight servicing openings. I had them and some other parts hydro dipped at a local shop so that all the carbon fiber dipped pattern would match. They look great on the car. I also purchased the show car detachable license plate bracket. It works great and is there should I ever be required to install my front plate. Here's a picture on my engine bay on my 2019 ZL1 Camaro and you can see how nice the underhood plates look.
davidh2381
October 1st, 2019
It is amazing to me how many people are unaware of Phastek. I tell people on many car pages and at car shows about them and people have responded saying they love Phastek too!

Tip for consumers: Just use the site, its simple and straight forward. No tips needed.

cesara35
October 31st, 2019
Pretty great site, I have found all of my parts on here. It's so easy and organized. Overall great shopping experience and I definitely recommend to anyone else looking to mod their camaro
devantav
September 26th, 2019
This is my 3-4 time ordering from you guys and I have no complaints

My racestars doesn't have any clearance issues, nothing is missing and crazy fast shipping
osmaru
September 24th, 2019
Thanks guys .. your are the best .... the shipping it's really fast
it's my number one favorite store
leoc83
September 19th, 2019
The shipping was as fast as anyone would hope for, no mistake on my order at all, and their customer service was plenty nice and helpful. Will definitely be purchasing more from them in the future!
michaelm2692
September 22nd, 2019
Super Easy install, took less than 2 hours. Upgraded rumble but doesn't wake up the neighbors. Affordable upgrade. Love it!
christopherg461
February 14th, 2020
I recently ordered a Phastek windshield banner and it came folded that left permanent creases on the letter. Had a hard time applying it on left marks.
Phastek S. – PhastekPerformance Rep
Christopher, we apologize about the condition you received the windshield banner. This is embarrassing since it is our Banner.I have spoken to our customer support team and I will have someone reach out to you to make sure you are taken care of on this.
shelbya22
September 13th, 2019
Purchased the 2016+ jack pads for Camaro. Polite phone service, expedient ordering process, and notified me of there being a sale. Reasonable shipping time, high quality product. Now I'm a customer!

Legit company based in Texas, with warehouses around the states