Review of PriorityTire

PriorityTire reviews

tacomah
Tacoma H.
6/9/19

Super happy with the product and very competitive pricing. Arrived at a reasonable time. Will be shopping for my next set of tires from here again.

chuckx2
Chuck X.
6/7/19

Haven't used the tire yet (is my spare) but happy with cost and delivery and plan to go to you for future purchases if needed.

ludwigv3
Ludwig v.
6/7/19

NOT OBVIOUS THAT I HAD TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO PUT SOMETHING IN A CART. WESITE SHOULD SAY THIS CLEARLY, IT WOULD SAVE CUSTOMER TIME

loganm84
Logan M.
6/6/19

Easy checkout and super easy to navigate your website and find just what I needed! Can’t wait to receive my order!

tbx1
tb X.
6/6/19

good deal- we will see how the tires perform once they get here and are mounted balanced and installed

taeh5
Tae H.
6/4/19

Found what i needed but the reason i gave a 3 and a 4 is because this my 1st time shopping with ya'll...

gw39
G W.
6/3/19

Actually had the tires that I wanted to buy, other online companies took payment then called to inform me that tires were no longer available and offered a substitute. Prompt free shipment was a bonus.

anonymouss547
anonymous S.
6/3/19

Easy ordering quick shipment. No notice product shipped until emailed service but then had a quick response with tracking number.

jasons390
Jason S.
6/3/19

Just placed an order … haven't received my tires yet but the shopping experience was painless.

julieg307
Julie G.
5/30/19

Easy and great price, but the white on the white walls after washing off the blue was brown and not even close to looking white. I had to buy whitewall paint and go over it to make it white.

jeffv48
Jeff V.
5/30/19

So far the experience is great, I am hoping the product I ordered comes quickly and is what I am expecting.

craigi7
Craig I.
5/30/19

Thank you for the discount code if i get another one Ill be buying another tire just like this.

Craig

maxv30
Max V.
5/30/19

I had to do the payment process twice, the first time it wanted to ship the tire to your PA. warehouse address!

spencerw34
Spencer W.
5/29/19

Very easy to navigate site. Best price I could find and free shipping! Will be using again in the future.

mikek441
Mike K.
5/25/19

Great deal on tires. Fast Shipping. Had trouble using PayPal to pay which was a little frustrating. Overall, very happy with the price and the tires. Would definitely buy tires here again.

rogerw124
Roger W.
5/25/19

I made a mistake yesterday and ordered the wrong tire size. James was very helpful and they canceled the order and I received a full refund. Reordered today!

jamesl382
James L.
5/22/19

Fast. Easy to use. Not Hassle free. Experience was ok. Credit card transaction confirmation was the worst I have seen and I almost canceled my order due to that.

troym137
Troy M.
5/22/19

your good prices caught my eye first and the quality of your product was the other thing that made me choose you guys

perryw28
Perry W.
5/22/19

The website was easy to navigate. I found the tire I needed quickly. Ordering and checkout was also quick and easy.

alleynew
Alleyne W.
5/20/19

There was some confusion with shipping during checkout that required backing out and starting again. Otherwise easy :)

codyu2
Cody U.
5/18/19

Quick and easy search with good results. As long as the tires show up promptly and are of the same quality as advertised I will be back to buy from you again

successs
Success S.
5/14/19

Could not order on laptop (chrome browser) due to delivery address error during checkout but was able to order via mobile (safari)

lsnydery
LSnyder Y.
5/13/19

easy website, helpful info about the tires.When i called customer service to ask about the difference between two tire styles they were very informative and helpful in making my decision on what tire i will need.

kimmelq
KimMel Q.
5/13/19

Just the checkout was a little frustrating. I kept getting an error about no delivery to my area. But after the 3rd or 4th time trying it finally went through. Other than that, the tire I needed was in stock and at a great price.

vaizh
Vaiz H.
5/10/19

I ordered 2 tires for my car. But only one tire arrived to my house. I called priority customer support and they said they need to work with Fedex and see if they delivered both tires. I asked if they can just send me another tire while they work it out with fedex but they didn't. I received the other tire a week later with no status updates or calls.

Questions? Get answers from the PriorityTire staff and other customers.

PriorityTire?