OnlineFabricStore.net reviews

Tel: 877-781-2967
help@onlinefabricstore.net

terriw8
2/16/19

They do not refund due to problems with shipping.
Ups says shipper should refund.
What a run around. Do not buy from this store if you have deadline to met

jordanh130
1/19/19

I ordered my fabric and they did not email me anything for over a month and then told me that it was shipping. I bought it for a Christmas gift, and I bought it on December 4th and it didn't ship until January 15th. Honestly, this company should be put out of business because they have no concept of time or communication skills. I am upset that I did not read reviews before buying from them because most of the reviews are so accurate.

rihanam
1/15/19

The worst online store. Never buy from them. They take money and no parcel will be given to you!!!! I waited over two months and asked them to inform me about my parcel and the only thing they kept doing was to send the same meaningless emails!!! Now I have nothing! No parcel, no refund!!!

jimm805
1/11/19

A small order was packaged as 2 items, email about shipping arrived after the package which took 11 days & didn't mention that there were 2 packages. Customer service assured me on a second order that it would be shipped as 1 package, waiting for a back ordered item that should be fulfilled in 2 days. 14 hours later, an email informed me the item wouldn't be available for over 2 weeks, so I called to cancel, but they'd already shipped part of it. This meant I would pay $7 in shipping for less than $5 of items & had to pay another vendor similar shipping to get what I really wanted in a reasonable amount of time. I won't deal with them again.

joellao
12/28/18

The ribbon was out of stock but they accepted the order and didn't let me know. I had to find ribbon for the wedding at the last minute because it came over a month later and the wedding was over. They refused to pay for the shipping back even though I refused the package. They said I never contacted them to cancel which I did through their website. Never buy from here.

karenw497
12/10/18

I've waited now for going on two months for my order. Part of it was delivered SIX WEEKS after placing my order, but I'm still waiting on the more expensive part of my order. They have not emailed me ANYTHING about my order AT ALL. I've tried to contact them via email, live chat & by phone & NOTHING!! I will NEVER buy from them again. Buyer beware!! You will pay for your fabric, but will NOT receive it. Full on thievery.

perlar4
11/12/18

I placed an order on a Wednesday and paid extra to be sure and have my fabric by the following Tuesday. I call on Monday to check the status of my order and they still haven't yet even shipped it!! I was on hold for HOURS for them to try to help me. when they did, it was like talking to a child. and this is all via their live chat mind you. because they never answer their phones. never again! worst customer service ever!!!

lollac
11/12/18

Ordered on Monday-website said it would be processed within 48 hours and then shipped out. Its the following monday and still not processed, much less shipped. Wasted a week waiting for fabric-wish I had read these reviews sooner. Told them to cancel.

aleksandras13
11/5/18

Frustrating waste of time. Declared the purchase as fraud after no merchandise was received and left multiple VM and emails.

omegal1
11/2/18

I ordered fabric, but I did not receive it. I called the company twice and left messages to which I got no response. I tried to Chat with them, and I got an automated response. I finally had to spend time researching their physical address. I was able to finally talk with someone there, and she confirmed that I did place an order but that the material was not available. Why did they have it listed as available? Why did they not let me know? Don't order from this company.

martink58
10/15/18

We've been ordering the same fabric from them for years and every other time they run into inventory issue which is not known ahead of time. They don't notify you about it and sometimes refund your credit card abruptly only to recharge again days later...One big mess.

ad121
10/15/18

Didn't email me or notify me in any way that 2 of my 100+ yards of fabric orders are back stocked and wasn't coming... "live Chatted" twice, emailed once, and left a voicemail, and nothing. Finally got a hold of them, and waited on hold multiple times for over 5 minutes each time. Horrible service.

sc191
10/11/18

For the second time, I'm totally disappointed in onlinefabricstore.net. When my fabric wasn't shipped after 2 weeks, I called customer service. After 20 minutes on hold I was told it was due in their warehouse in "early October" (this was Oct. 5th). Today (Oct. 11th), after a 1 hour wait on their "live chat", I was told the fabric still wasn't in. No apologies for the long wait, no explanation for not contacting me that the fabric was not in stock. When I told the agent they just lost a customer, she didn't care and just gave me a cancellation code for my order. Really disappointing!!

lynettel18
9/29/18

The customer service is the WORST of any company I have ever dealt with. I ordered with Online Fabric 6 weeks ahead of when I needed the items for my son's rehearsal dinner. 4 1/2 weeks later I received a notification that it had just been shipped and wouldn't arrive until two days AFTER I needed it for my son's rehearsal dinner. (And then, it didn't actually arrive until 5 days after!!). When I received the notification that the shipment wouldn't be here in time for the rehearsal dinner decorations, I had to PAY to have a second shipment of the same items sent via two day mail. UNBELIEVABLE. So I've paid original shipping costs, expedited shipping costs, and since I received the original order LATE, and want to send it back (I haven't even opened the package) Online Fabric expects me to pay RETURN SHIPPING COSTS!!! I just wish I could write a review and post it on their website that tells customers the TRUE story about Onlinefabricstore.net company and its deplorable customer service.

tn53
9/22/18

Be warned that your fabric could arrive anywhere from 7 days to 3 weeks. They do not send a notification if an item in your order is on backorder and they will hold your order until all items are back in stock and that could take 2+ weeks. Once you come to the realization that you haven't received your order or any confirmation so much time will have passed.
So if you need your fabric for a deadline DO NOT ORDER from onlinefabricstore.net.

I've had 2 instances where they did not notify me of a backorder item and this last time just made them lose my business for good.

I placed a large order on a Thursday for overnight delivery (expecting it to arrive at least by Saturday). Did not even receive a confirmation email.
I kept checking my email and my account for tracking info- nothing. I called on Friday afternoon to check tracking. They then told me an item was on backorder and my order would be sent out once all items were in stock- unacceptable. I paid for rush and wasn't notified that my order would not be expedited. After complaining to them they agree to fulfill the order immediately and ship that moment. They were able to substitute a more expensive fabric for the backorder item without charge.

I receive a phone call 10 minutes later from a confused employee about the swap. We resolved everything and she promised my order would be shipped that evening. It's now Saturday and I still haven't received ANY notifications let alone tracking and no information is available on my account. So I just have to wait and see if the fabric will arrive on time. If it does not I will certainly be demanding a refund for the extra shipping I paid for.

sm300
9/20/18

I ordered a number of items and when I finally received my package (it wasn't even shipped until 6 days after I ordered it) there were four items missing. No invoice included, no paperwork of any kind, nothing to explain where the missing items were. I got on their "online chat" and asked a "customer service" employee who apparently couldn't even write English properly enough to explain this situation.....she fumbled around for a bit then finally stated "those items backordered for a month".......I asked WHY I hadn't received ANY notification of any backorder....her response was "sorry you not get one".....I then requested that some kind of confirmation of the backorder be sent to me, and she abruptly quit the chat and closed it without responding! FIVE further emails I sent to their customer service dept. after that went unanswered. In my book that is abominable customer service and more than enough reason to NEVER shop here again. You'd think with all this multitude of negative reviews/customer experiences they would DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE....but obviously they don't care! Avoid this place like the plague, they don't deserve your business!

amandahs1
7/28/18

I placed an order for 4-6 yards of 3 different colors of Chiffon last Saturday. I wish I would've read recent reviews. I have ordered once before but I never received a tracking number, and it was 10 yards of fabric. It arrived during December when I wasn't at home.
Customer was nice the first time I contacted them, Tuesday, but they told me it was in back order and should be in this week. I said okay,
Friday I contacted them again, asking why it hadn't shipped yet. Letting them know it had almost been a week and I did need it by next Wednesday and I don't have the money for expedited shipping. Eventually I request to cancel my order, and she says it can still come in today. So I agree to way.
The fabric didn't get in stock and it is now exactly a week since I placed my order, and their customer service isn't open on the weekends.

I go and try to cancel my order there is no option to do this that I can see. So I'm stuck with them and we'll see how long it takes them to ship this fabric out. I will update this if it ever arrives, but it most definitely won't be on time.

juliep213
7/25/18

Placed an order in June for a yard of fabric. It was put on backorder 4 times within 6 weeks. I was told again and again that the date was pushed back. I asked for a refund of shipping for the inconvenience, as I was never told my order was placed on backorder in the first place. Jennifer F. was completely rude and said her manager was not in that day and they don't refund shipping for back ordered items. I wanted the refund specifically for the inconvenience of POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! As soon as they told my mid-august for the back order date, I canceled my order. Terrible customer service.I will never do business with this place again. What a joke.

msw22
7/16/18

Purchased 2 yards of fabric. After over 2 weeks for delivery, the quality received was substandard and I promptly returned the items the next day. "Customer service" (Jennifer) advised a refund would be issued in 5-7 business days. Well, one month later, no refund. Multiple chat sessions I have been told you are in the "next batch." Yeah right. I ultimately called my bank to request a chargeback. Never again.

lynettec24
7/15/18

Lynette C.I ordered BURLAP RUNNER from them and they sent me a pulleys. Called them about the wrong item that they sent. And told them that i need my item by the 15th of the month. They told me they will look into it. 2 days past no calls and email. Called them back and they told me they're still investigating where the item went. In short i did not receive my order at all. I should have read the reviews before ordering. Worst customer service too!!

meganl90
7/5/18

I paid for overnight shipping for fabric that I needed the next day for a big project. They took 2 days and charged me $200 for overnight shipping, even though it was their fault - when I called to ask if I could pay for 2-day shipping instead, the woman on the phone belittled me and called me "sweetie", said she'd "break it down for me slowly" - I have never been treated so poorly by a company that was in the wrong! I will never ever ever order from them again.

carries66
6/26/18

Their website clearly states under FAQ about shipping and processing, that all orders are processed in 24-48 hours and ships in 5-7 business days. After weeks of waiting, and multiple emails that went to customer service that they didn't respond to, they said items were back ordered, even though they were listed as in stock on order date. Just a mess. Customer service awful. Items still haven't arrived. Just bought fabric somewhere else and completed project a week ago, and still haven't received all of order.

jeno24
6/21/18

I ordered some cotton webbing from them and got an order confirmation right away. After 9 days, I still had not received any shipping notification or tracking info so I called to see what was going on. They said that the webbing was backordered and wouldn't ship out for at least another week! I run a small business and I really needed that webbing quick. If I had known that it wouldn't ship for two and a half weeks after ordering, I never would have ordered from them. They should have sent a notification or email saying that the item I wanted was backordered. When I asked if they could expedite the shipping when they got the webbing, they were unhelpful and said that it would be expensive and I would have to pay for it. I'll never order from them again.

teresam213
5/21/18

As a designer, I need fabric fast and at a reasonable price so I decided to use this store because they were they only store that had white poly cotton percale - ordered May 6 and still have not heard from them - no tracking number, no emails. Sent 3 emails, tried to post on their facebook page but it was blocked, sent a facebook message, then finally another email to cancel order. Purchased 8 yards ($54) found poly cotton flat sheets (11 yards) for $20 less free shipping and 2 day shipping (think you all know who that is) I have never dealt with such a disgraceful company!! One review said something about dropshipping - this makes sense as to why they don't have the fabric - those pictures of the warehouse full of fabric is a crock - their business is most likely their kitchen table - when you order they go online looking for the fabric, order it (most likely from overseas) and it should be shipped directly to you from the place they ordered from and of course, they doubled or tripled the price!! Like everyone else, I should have read the reviews - can bet I will read reviews from now on!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcym21
5/18/18

Order some fabric and each one was short by at least 2 inches--one was short by 3 inches. I will never order again.
I have learned to check each fabric order I receive because chances are it will be short by at least 2 inches.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineFabricStore.net staff and other customers.

OnlineFabricStore.net?