Review of Olay

Cincinnati, OH 45202, United States
Tel: 1-800-285-5170

anaelim
5/7/19

Olay skin care products have been used in my family for 3 generations now. We have never had any complaints or regrets, its been life changing.
This cream tightens your skin and pores leaving you looking and feeling younger. It leaves my face smooth and protected from the sun. Ever since i've used the cream, my face has been brighter, my acne has cleared and i look years younger. I have tried other beauty brands but they had no effect or reacted to my skin. People still find it hard to believe my age when they see me, Im 30 years old and i still get carded and asked what high school i go to.
Thank you Olay for my new found confidence in my natural beauty brought on by your product

barbaraf287
5/6/19

All the previous reviews are about Olay products, nothing about their website. I pretty much love everything I've tried from Olay, but ordering online is a nightmare. The website is difficult to navigate (i.e. search terms bring up nothing) and supposedly "Olay insiders" (signed up for their emails) get 20% off, at least that is their current promotion. Nope, doesn't happen. I've gone round in circles with Olay CS trying to resolve this; but I think their I.T. Department just doesn't get it?? How can a huge company like P&G have such a terrible I.T. Department? How hard would it be to generate a 20% off code? To their credit, they have tried to rectify this by sending me pre-paid debit cards, but those are clunky and inefficient to use online. Again, a gift card...NOT a debit card...would be the way to go here. Once I finally did order, I got an email message that "one of your items isn't in stock". Ohhhh Kaaay....but nothing to indicate when it *would* be in stock or if I would be refunded the charge? It took a couple of follow-up emails to resolve that. P&G/Olay, get your website in order! You're a huge company, please have a decent website!

kimt198
12/16/18

Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel IS THE MUST FOR WOMAN IN THEIR Forty's! I AM GETTING OLDER AND TRYING TO FIGHT IT ALL THE WAY BUT MOTHER NATURE HAS ITS WAY OF THROWING ME OFF TRACK. I TRIED OLAYS EYE CREAM AND MY PURPLE BAGS ARE BARELY NOTICEABLE I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT! I RECOMMEND THIS TO ANY MATURING WOMAN THAT HAS ISSUSES WITH DARK CIRCLES UNDER THERE EYES IT WORKS SO WELL!

candrias
9/1/18

All of Olay Skin Products are Fabulous. Using Olay Products have been passed down as far back as my Grandmother. Love it !!

clarar37
8/27/18

The live the for cleansing wipes and thr olay creams they do work cause they have sunscreen in them. Smell great to

debram218
8/25/18

I do like Olay skin products and use them frequently. The mosturizer makes my skin feel veletly into the next day.

heatherl174
7/30/18

Love how clean I feel after I use this soap. So many different scents to choose from. I would buy again, great brand.

adrielm
11/9/14

I've been using Olay for its wide range selection of skin care products. They have high quality selection of facial and body cleanser, moisturizer, body care products, among others.

On the site, aside from the convenience of purchasing authentic Olay products, it provides the best offers and promos.

jenym1
10/12/14

I have tried other moisturizers with UV protection but they seem to irritate my eyes. I like Olay product and its protection without burning my eyes. But I do not like the container it's in.

Questions? Get answers from the Olay staff and other customers.

Olay?