Forever Flawless Lincoln Road Miami reviews

info@foreverflawless.com

1 star

joeyf27
5/23/19

I swear, my wife can't get enough of this. It's like the only product she'll use. Every box that comes to the house, hey, maybe it's a gift for me. Nope more cream. More stuff. Hey, she looks good though! 10/10.

diannaw11
4/27/18

Diamond Infused Facial Peeling Gel product is amazing! I also have very sensitive skin, so sensitive that I have to use a certain kind of shampoo and body wash. However, this product did not cause me any problems. I used it directly following the scrub pads and woke up to clearer skin! I love it! The price was worth my results. I will continue to use this product as long as it remains in my price range.

mattier7
4/27/18

I really did want to like forever flawless product, but unfortunately this burns my skin! I'm worried to continue using this.

michaelr458
4/22/18

Diamond Infused HYDRA-PM Night Cream Complex is a cream that has a lot of high quality ingredients in it although my skin didn't take well to it because my skin reacts to almost everything which is not the norm, the Company made it right for me.

bradleyr25
4/11/18

Diamond Infused HYDRA-AM Moisture Complex IS a amaizing cream. I used it less than one week and it did a fabulous job, I used it for my face, neck,Good price for good quality.

julioew
4/11/18

love this product, not sticky, absorbs quickly great price, will buy again great for normal to dry skin face this covers it all mild scent again perfect, would not change a thing. my recommend is ''Diamond Infused HYDRA-AM Moisture Complex Cream ''

jennifeg
4/11/18

I love Forever Flawless HYDRA-PM Night Cream . I wash my face every night and follow up every morning. My skin is so smooth and has never looked better as in my 40's!

joannia
4/2/18

I began using Limited Edition White Diamond Beauty Set and am so pleased with how they work. Minimized pores? Check. Brighter, tighter skin? Check. And all 3 work on my most challenging area: under the eyes. Puffiness and dark circles have been greatly reduced. I'll be buying all 3 items again for sure.

wightw
4/2/18

I've been using Diamond Infused Facial Peeling Gel for a few months now, and I'm really super happy with it. I'm 21 so I don't really have a lot of wrinkles but I'm using it to prevent them not to treat them, so I can't really rate it on that.
But so far it does feel firming and my face feels very soft.

matthewns
3/30/18

This cream works really well...especially for a constant hand washer. Slowly my local stores have stopped carrying this cream. I am so disappointed. Why is it not available anymore? I hope you do not discontinue it.

masonc21
3/30/18

I have used this product for several years. I was having a problem with dry skin and my dermatologist recommended I use this. Within a day, I saw a big difference. I won't be without it.

robertcc
3/30/18

I bought this product today for the first time. From the moment I put it on my legs, I couldn't believe the improvement in my skin! Not only did it take away the itching and dry skin, my skin drank it right in and I felt like I wasn't wearing anything! And my skin is soft and smooth! I wish I'd found this product sooner.

migdali13
3/18/18

I use this product many evenings each week. it is quality, effective cream at much lower price than the major dept store brands. highly recommend.

amandaw159
3/18/18

Have been using Diamond Infused Cleansing Complex for a few months. My face is softer and seems to have more moisture. I tried another product when I ran short and my face broke out with small bumps so I went back to Ba body quickly.

stephenl112
3/15/18

I love Diamond Infused HYDRA-PM Night cream. I was using a much more expensive product. I have since replaced it with Somebody Retinal. I have sensitive skin and this does not cause me to breakout. It does improve my skins overall appearance with smaller looking pores and reduced fine lines.

davids971
3/1/18

Limited Edition White Diamond Beauty Set price is right, it was delivered quickly. I just started using it so I have no idea yet if it will help with my aging skin. I bought it because it has all the ingredients I was looking for, I am hoping for the best. I will try to remember to update this after Ive used it for a month or so.

helenwb
3/1/18

I have very sensitive skin. Had no issues with this product drying out my face or with breakouts. Noticed results on my fine lines.

hueymmck
3/1/18

I'm delighted with Diamond Infused Snake Venom Correcting Cream. I've used it with my Wanderer, and the results are amazing! Thanks Forever Flawless

lavetac
3/1/18

Listen! Diamond Infused Cooling & Hydrating Mask is the best cream I have ever seen work on wrinkles. Almost immediate results and improves over time. Especially on stubborn neck wrinkles. I can't believe it.

debbiew120
2/28/18

I love this face cream! It has definitely made a positive difference in my skin texture, and leaves my skin glowing and I rarely use foundation now. What a "Crazy Beautiful" surprise!

guillerm195
2/28/18

Limited Edition White Diamond Beauty Set is totally awesome! In one week I have noticed such a difference
with lines diminishing around my eyes and lips! And such soft skin!
My skin is glowing! I have received so many compliments!
Treat yourself! Make yourself lovely!

dcfvgbhn
2/28/18

I just got Diamond Infused Facial Peeling Gel face cream and I have used it a couple of times and it is amazing. My face feels soft

robertcg
2/10/18

I've been using foreverflawless product for a few years and I get comments frequently that I look much younger than I actually am. Loving it!

keithdb
2/1/18

I started using Limited Edition White Diamond Beauty Set when my skin got super dry, and it was great! It moisturized my skin, and it does have sunscreen in it. It provides just enough coverage to get me through my day, and it sets great ..

ignacios17
1/31/18

My favorite BB cream to use!! I love Diamond Infused Lifting & Stretching Serum so much! It's a fair amount of coverage and it doesn't look patchy. However it does tend to wear off quite fast. Other than that it's easy to blend and also apply!

Questions? Get answers from the Forever Flawless Lincoln Road Miami staff and other customers.

Forever Flawless Lincoln Road Miami?