Beverly Hills MD reviews

Tel: 1-877-828-5528
customersupport@beverlyhills-md.com

alyssal43
8/22/18

Results you can see. Safe and professional. Secure and good pricing. Always do research first because each person is different but over all a great experience and safe feeling while feeling amazing

Response from Samantha W., Beverly Hills MD Representative
Hi Alyssa, my name is Sam with Beverly Hills MD. Thank you for your kinds words! I'm thrilled to hear that you have seen the results you had hoped for. If at any time you have any questions or concerns, please email me at sam@beverlyhillsmd.com.
jenniferm384
7/26/17

happy to say i received my refund despite someones review of having trouble. everything about this company was fine. great customer service. like there emails they are informative. speedy refund. just sad to say the product vein away did not work

sandrag21
3/17/15

You will watch a very loooooooog advertisement. I gave up once but stupid me went back few days later and suffered it out.
Says it will fade brown spots ( liver spots) on face , hand where ever you use it within 60 days or money back.
Figured this is great stuff as I only wanted to remove very light color spots on upper cheak bone area. Figured if can remove dark ones than mine were a sinch. Wrong !
I followed instructions and used 2 times a day and sometimes 3 when I remembered. Took pictures on day I received it and then used. Took pictures over a month later and the spots were EXACTLY the same !
I'm talking very pale brown tan color spots size of 1/2 a dime. Folks , if it can't remove very light spots this product won't remove anything.
Also, tried it on one hand on age spots and nothing happened. I now give up as tried other products and nothing happened.

Call 1-877-828-5528 for return info. I assume you get a return number or something of that sort to include with your package.

By Kay L.

Questions? Get answers from the Beverly Hills MD staff and other customers.

Beverly Hills MD?