Review of Ulta

pgutrich@ulta.com
2018 Customer choice award

ricardob51
1/15/19

It doesn't matter what you have, where you are sending it to, The Home Warehouse,or THoWH, will deliver it to you!

www.THoWH.com

ursulas18
12/27/18

I have had a couple of incidents with Ulta where I felt like they were just sending canned responses but in the end they came through and it is hard to beat their rewards program and variety. Customer service could use a bit of improvement but all in all pretty satisfied.

michellet156
12/21/18

Ulta has something for everyone. Quality makeup and skin care in a range of pricing, so everyone can afford. They always have specials and I'm never disappointed. Great Customer Service as well.

brightt1
12/7/18

There is value for every penny spent. I can gone miles recommending this to whoever I can find. Thumbs up

kakii
12/6/18

Delivery is fast and easy transaction. Items are really great. Will definitely make another transaction with them. Thanks a ton.

richardd481
11/30/18

Good service but helpful too....i love Ultra alot that i never i have time to shop there....I love shopping online with Ulta Beauty. I love ulta for their products but unfortunately, they have extremely poor customer service.

allys26
11/5/18

This is the only Ulta that I constantly experience terrible customer service. I try to avoid this location although it's close to my home. If you have to return or exchange an item. The staff at this location will act like it's a conspiracy and give you the third degree (especially if you're a minority). Most of the ladies I go to class with have the same issues with this location.

Tip for consumers: I love Ulta but this location is racist. They treat minority shoppers terrible. When I was in esthetic school my classmates always complained about this location. To many horror stories to write about.

tiffanyk52
11/2/18

They often have discounts and promotions and they always have free shipping over a certain amount. My order arrived swiftly and on time, and in-store returns were not a problem.

antonioa82
11/2/18

I shopped at Ulta for more than a decade. My store in Denver was well
stocked and well staffed. I got great coupons on a regular basis and
some really impressive buys.

daniellel65
10/31/18

I can only review local store experiences, but I hate going into Ulta. The associates who with at the location near me are rude, entitled, have no sense of customer service, and for some strange reason believe that customers are beneath them. No one offers help, says hello when you walk in, I've had several experiences of associates doing their makeup and becoming annoyed when you interrupt their beauty sessions. Sephora is better for prestige and Walmart for drug store. Stick to better service and better price points.

adelinep3
10/23/18

I've been shopping at Ulta Beauty for over 10 years. They offer a variety of beauty products from drugstore to high-end and have some really amazing sales. The stores are few and far between but sometimes worth the trip. The employees that I've dealt with have been rude and often say they don't know something instead of looking for the answers to issues to quickly get to the next customer. I used to exclusively only shop online until my damaged orders got to be out of control. The shipping department seems like they loathe beauty products because the way package things is ridiculous. I have numerous times received items that looked as though they were previously used by others. I stopped ordering online because of this problem for many months until recently when something I wanted was only available online. I shouldn't have been surprised to see my order had been not only damaged but the eyeshadow palette had finger marks in it so it was previously used. Their customer service department is horrible. It takes days and multiple attempts on my part to even get a response and when I do, half the time the representative doesn't even read my email, or comprehend what I said. I love Ulta Beauty, the customer service and shipping department not so much.

valeriep88
10/22/18

Beautiful and amazing products. They always have a great variety of products and price ranges. Good quality and services.

adolfaz
10/12/18

Ho usato i loro prodotti da molto tempo ma non ho mai trovato alcun problema con il meglio che userò e lo consiglierei ad altri.

joshuas231
9/20/18

I was a little skeptical but after taking a whirl at shopping here.I have come to find that this is one of the finer stores. I have to admit the samples and reward program is better than Sephora but the downside is that they lack a lot of key luxury products.

camilaf3
9/18/18

Of all the cosmetics that I have, about 60% are products of Ulta. For me, the main thing is the quality, so I recommend this particular company for all my friends.

alyssal43
9/15/18

Ulta is one of the best retail stores for your beauty and self care products. From hair to skin to make up, they have it all. And the best part? Everything is listed at an affordable price and they always have deals and promotions going on. AS of right now, be sure to go in store or online and participate in the 21 days of beauty where high end products are discounted at an insane amount. The employees will always help get you right.

clarar37
9/11/18

Today is tuesday which means another sale and now its all 50% off to almost 75% off on lotions and creams.

lilyd38
9/8/18

When I first came to the United States from the UK
I was a little skeptical but after taking a whirl at shopping here.
I have come to find that this is one of the finer stores.
The service was very friendly and everything had a place of its own.
It was tidy and they even sampled the product on you. So this store gets a thumbs up from me.

zariang
9/2/18

They did a great job with the eyebrows and eyeshadow palette looks beautiful and the products is amazing I love you so much I thankful to have utla

arianam20
8/31/18

Ulta has everything and is very similar to Sephora except it has wayyyy more. It also has a bigger variety, from more affordable products to the same high end products that Sephora has.

ulyssaa
8/27/18

I have to admit the samples and reward program is better than Sephora but the downside is that they lack a lot of key luxury products. I've never had a negative experience so far, just wish you had more diverse products.

alexiaa7
8/12/18

I shop here atleast 3 times a month. They always have a great variety of products and price ranges and all amazing quality.

pattyl55
8/12/18

All of there products are great , they have great pigments , great coverage and they have overall really great makeup!!!

gordong54
8/10/18

Have some very good products. I really enjoy that they offer a variety of products from low end to high end beauty. I have been shopping at Ulta for a few years and am a rewards customer.

michellem605
8/6/18

I like shopping at Ulta. The sales people on the floor are there to help but not in your face or pushy. I absolutely LOVE Ulta! Their brand of makeup is awesome for the price and they have the best points system!

38 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Ulta staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Ulta