Review of Ulta

pgutrich@ulta.com
2018 Customer choice award

harryc132
5/24/19

Company has a fine ratio of making products and selling them on very comfortable price. All beauty products have same effect which also positive.

jiyar2
5/24/19

Ulta provide excellent quality products n i love to use these products and i recommend to everyone to use this

babsc
5/23/19

I went to purchase $100 worth of product yesterday online, to receive an 11 PC lip sampler. I tried all day to make the purchase, it would never go through, I got sidetracked and then I called today to see if they will fulfill my order the 1st person said she was having phone problems, i asked her to call me back, she ended up hanging up on me, and didn't bother to call me back, I called back again and they won't give me the online special. I will not be ordering my products through Ulta. I will shop somewhere else. I am very dissatisfied with them

hanas19
5/14/19

It as a wide variety if make ups. I personally collects and try make ups for the first time and this site helps me to reach my goals in life, to become a makeup artist.

renzat
5/14/19

Very useful products. Its my first time to used this kind of products and i love it so very much! 4

kraigd
5/14/19

Awesome product! Used and really feels nice. Will recommend to others also. No fakeness in the product. Good!

alia339
5/9/19

I bought this product and it changes my face it's a good product
The price was a bit expensive
Overall is good

olayemin
5/7/19

The products are OK. Tried one of the products an, it got me craving for more. Transaction process is flexible, fast and secure.

carmenr108
5/7/19

I think that this product is Amazing because I love it!. Life is for funny while I want buy it. Wherever.

davida851
5/7/19

This product is indeed worth giving a 5 star for, I will in a short while order for it in my country.

edund
5/7/19

The clorhings are original and mind blowing . I will recommend any one to them. They gave me confidence and I appreciate it

normap42
4/30/19

I absolutely love Ulta. In store and online.Received my order with the item few were damaged but the customer service were very helpful.

kellyc384
4/30/19

Hello all the students!) Hope one day I also could write a review here , but now I've got smth to share with you, and it is a link to service which will get ready any assignment for you - catch it , but remember that you should use it only for example of your own!

phant2
4/10/19

High quality products with very good quality will make you sick. I very like. Very Good good my name is van . Hello

anthonyc401
4/9/19

I have been shopping from this place since long and they never compromised with the product quality any time. Everything was served as promised.

robertc1288
4/9/19

Been getting my manly products from Ulta for months now. From the site to shipment, everything was okay. Delivery was fast. :) Nothing to complain.

tiffanyl19
4/4/19

Worst customer service ever. I am a diamond member and an Ulta credit card holder. I as recently sent a new Ulta card because if a tier upgrade. I activated the card and went to make a purchase for an item during their beauty sale event. It was an online only item. I got to use my card which had already activated days before and it says this card is unauthorized to be used. I call Ulta guest service and they say to wait and try again later it probably saved your old credit card information. I also called Commentity who is in charge of the Ulta credit card. They say all the info is correct and it is the Ulta site problem. We then try making the purchase as a member and as a guest both times the card hows as unauthorized. The item I have been wanting is now out of stock. I have been contacting Ulta since Monday I keep being told we are sorry for the inconvenience we dont offer rain checks. I tell them that isnt my question. ejy cant I use the ulta credit card on the ulta site. I tried it at Amazon and th card went through. They stop responding. I was told upper management woul reply to me and it has been 3 days and nothing. No appeasements and no answers. They keep saying it isn't their fault. Well if he credit card company says the card is good and it works at everywhere else except your site then who's fault is?

leondreaf
3/12/19

My Ulta shopping experience was amazing! I was able to find everything that I needed without any trouble! I even enjoyed how they recognized me on my birthday and gifting me a birthday gift! That shows how well In detailed they are with their customers! Thank you so much Ulta for such an amazing shopping experience I definitely will be back very soon!
Xoxo Cosmogirl24k

ryanc425
3/10/19

Ulta is providing very good products and I have been shopping at Ulta from the start. I always recommend theri products to my friends and family. Sometimes their delivery services are slow but worth waiting for.

maryp494
3/8/19

i was excited to go in for a color and a cut. the website offers a discount for 1st time customers. when i went for the appointment, the ulta employee seemed ok. i told her about why i hate going to salons. they push you toward what they want. she went on and on about how awful that is. it wasnt until after i left that i realized that same thing happened again. she talked me out of a cut that i wanted and she simply did a trim. i also wanted a lighter color, but she really just ended up doing my roots.she said that SHE liked the color that it already was. i feel so stupid, but that is what happened. when i left and paid at the register i realized that i was charged for a full cut, full color and there was no discount. i wont return of course.

sarahm779
3/4/19

Ulta have some very good products.I have been shopping at Ulta
for a few years and myself and my sisters are loyal customers.

ursulas18
12/27/18

I have had a couple of incidents with Ulta where I felt like they were just sending canned responses but in the end they came through and it is hard to beat their rewards program and variety. Customer service could use a bit of improvement but all in all pretty satisfied.

michellet156
12/21/18

Ulta has something for everyone. Quality makeup and skin care in a range of pricing, so everyone can afford. They always have specials and I'm never disappointed. Great Customer Service as well.

brightt1
12/7/18

There is value for every penny spent. I can gone miles recommending this to whoever I can find. Thumbs up

kakii
12/6/18

Delivery is fast and easy transaction. Items are really great. Will definitely make another transaction with them. Thanks a ton.

38 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Ulta staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Ulta