Review of OASAP

Tel: +1-302-319-9898
service@oasap.com

melissad123
7/8/18

Bought two outfits. It took 3 weeks for them to arrive. They are terrible quality and do not fit. The small is too big and the medium is too small. It was IMPOSSIBLE to return and get a refund. No one ever responded to my many emails. There is no phone number to contact customer service. And the online chat for customer service is always offline. I feel like such a fool for wasting $50. I will always check websites before purchasing from them in the future.

lisas857
6/6/18

If I could go below 1 star I would. Sure wish I had seen these reviews before ordering a prom dress for my daughter. Ordered the dress express and the disaster arrived timely. All the sequins were falling off, and it was a yellow mess instead of gold. We tried to get a refund and they starting sending emails to accept half the amount I paid for it and keep the dress. I refused 10 times from a rep named Crystal.I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and contacting my credit union to file a complaint. TRUE SCAM!!!!!!!!

mariew72
4/12/18

I bought a dress on this site and when it arrived, it was NOTHING like what the picture showed. It wasn't the same material and it was very poorly made. Very poor quality. I attempted quite a few times to return it. At first there was no response. But once I emailed them that I was disputing this charge with my credit card, then I got a response. At first they wanted to refund me $5 of the $20 that I spent on the dress. They said that I didn't have to return it. When I said no, they upped it to $9. They said that their website said that that is all they'd refund on an order. I emailed back with a copy of the refund policy on their website that states they will give FULL refunds. I continued to say that I wanted a full refund and to give me the return address. They then said that if I returned it, I could get a full refund but didn't send me an address to send it to after multiple requests. My credit card company must have contacted them, because I finally got an email saying that they refunded me the full amount of my order and I don't have to send the dress back. The dress is going to Goodwill where someone may be able to use it as a cheap apron.

carolg148
2/18/18

Do NOT order from this website. The quality of their items is NOT good, sizes off too. They say they allow refunds but offer no address to return packages. They do NOT respond to emails. Dispute your charge with your credit card company and get this website removed from the Internet. Yes report to Better Business Bureau. They are destroying other Chinese business goodwill abroad.

susanc345
2/6/18

I purchased 2 blouses on-line, which I decided to return due to poor quality @ $40.00. I returned with packing slip, copy of receipts, reference # and paid shipping to return. I emailed them to request credit which they said they would credit, ONLY if I have a tracking # and received in proper condition. Ten emails later, I'm still not getting anywhere. They take your money AND their merchandise back & THE END. I reported to better business bureau and continue to post comments. The problem is they are based out of CHINA which should have told me from the beginning it would be a SCAM and bad experience! listen to yourself next time..

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY -

nicolef79
2/2/18

I have ordered a dress which is on the website on 2 different places with 2 different prices. There was no indication that this dress was out of stock. They took my money fast enough, but right after they took my money they sent me an email it was out of stock. They also said they will not get it in stock again. It is still on their website as available. They now are forcing me to get something else on their website and I hate everything else!!!! They are lying to you and not to be trusted!!!

emmag72
1/28/18

Bought an item delivery attempted late (after we had gone on holidays) even thought we paid express shipment. Then spend 2 weeks trying to get courier contact details to arrange alternative delivery. Finally got onto courier company and arranged for delivery. Delivery did not happen, and on querying why find out sender had requested parcel be "destroyed" so now asking for someone to contact us for a full refund. Doubt it will ever happen. Don't buy from this website every !!!!

dainaa
1/15/18

This so-called "company" is based in China, and runs the same type of scam website as Lulugal, DressLily, Cupshe, and Roswe. Don't ever buy from China. Here's why:

1) ALL OF THEIR PRODUCTS ARE LOW QUALITY FAKES...
Within the last decade, China has made a huge business out of taking popular US and European products, copying them, and selling them at low prices. The problem with this is that these items are designed and manufactured by overworked, underpaid, and unskilled Chinese factory workers, therefore the quality is TERRIBLE, like nothing you've ever seen before.

2. ....THEREFORE WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU GET
They steal product photos from popular fashion bloggers, websites, and Instagram profiles and use these photos to sell their products. That is why 97% of the time, the product looks beautiful online, but awful in-person. They aren't selling the actual item in the photo, they are selling a cheaply-made copy! That's not to say that every single product you buy from China will be a complete disaster, but 97% of the time, it will. And of those items that are ok, the quality will still be less than a product made by a US or European-based company with quality control, so keep your expectations low.
For this reason, don't ever purchase an item if the website does not include high-quality photos of the actual product that you can inspect and compare to the "model" photo. If they do provide actual product photos, CAREFULLY INSPECT THEM to spot differences in appearance and quality. This will help you make a judgement as to whether or not this item may be a good buy for the price. But always remember that YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

3) YOU CAN BUY THE SAME ITEM CHEAPER ON EBAY OR ALIEXPRESS
Like I said, the business of copying popular items and selling them at low prices has become very popular in China. Chances are, you can find the same item being sold from a Chinese seller on Ebay or AliExpress for much cheaper, which *might* make the purchase worth it, as long as you don't expect much, and you take the time to review the item's description and photos.
They use the same photos, so sometimes something as simple as a Google image search take you directly to the eBay listing selling the same item. Sometimes it requires a little more time and effort to search for it yourself on eBay using keywords. But chances are, you can probably find it on eBay or AliExpress. Just be aware that shipping from China can take as long as 1 month.

4) THE SIZING RUNS EXTREMELY SMALL
They base their sizes off of "Asian" sizing, which is at minimum 2 sizes smaller than US or European sizing. Asians are generally much shorter and petite, which is why clothing sold from China as women's or men's clothing fit more like children's clothing. They try to create loopholes for their returns process by instructing you to use their "size chart" to chose the correct size. These size charts can be a hit or miss: many times the measurements are wrong or don't make sense; but if the size chart is accurate, you'll find yourself needing to go up at least 2 sizes for the correct fit.

5) NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
These sellers (poorly) speak English as a second language, so you'll notice many grammar mistakes on their websites and especially when communicating with them (always read poor grammar as a RED FLAG).
Moreover, because they are based out of China, they have less accountability than US or European-based businesses, and therefore have much lower standards of customer service. Take the worst customer service you've ever received and multiply it by 10... that's generally the level of service you can expect from Chinese sellers. They already made their money from you; they could care less if you are pleased with your order and therefore will never provide you with a fair solution unless you have some sort of leverage on them.
They also like to barter during the returns process by attempting to offer you a partial refund (ie: 30% refund) and try to force you to accept these terms.
They can only be reached via email, and they use this to their advantage. They frequently take a long time to respond or just don't respond at all.

6) NON-EXISTENT RETURN POLICY
As mentioned above, they will do anything and everything to prevent a return, from ignoring you to offering you only a partial refund. They refuse to cover return shipping costs, which means returning your order will cost you, on average, somewhere between $20 to $40 for international shipping to China. They know this fact and will use it against you.
Even if you do fork over the $20-$40 for return shipping, chances are low that you will get even a partial refund. Just don't bother with it. File a charge back through your credit card.

7) THEY POST FAKE REVIEWS OF THEIR PRODUCTS
This is how they try to convince you that they are trustworthy, by fabricating fake reviews, both on their own websites and on review websites like SiteJabber. Here's some red flags to look out for when reading over product reviews:
--bad grammar
--several reviews posted in a short span of time, usually within one day or a couple of days
--content, wording, or typing patterns that seem very similar to that of other reviews
--lack of detail
--"This product was better quality than I was expecting"
--4 star reviews that knock off one star for reasons that don't really even make sense (they know that having nothing but 5-star reviews looks suspicious)

If you have fallen victim to any of these Chinese scam artists, FILE A CHARGE BACK ON YOUR CREDIT CARD. This is the only way you're going to get your money back.

carolinal11
1/15/18

I bought a shirt which was described as blended cotton. All the reviews commented on "lovely linen". The shirt arrived without any internal labels regarding the fabric, washing instructions, etc. It was extremely poorly made and the fabric felt like plastic. The shirt was $18 and they offered me either a full refund if I sent it back "tracked" to China or $2 refund and keeping the shirt. Progressively the refund went up to $7. A total joke. Thankfully I had paid for it via PayPal so I registered a complaint with PayPal and got a full refund. In future, before I order from a website, I will always check out reviews.

keavyr
12/23/17

Absolute waste of time started this one month ago and its not here for Christmas really? Go to Amazon two days prime!

paulineg13
12/21/17

Bought a top for my friends Christmas present that she had pinned on her Pinterest and it looks nothing like the picture. Very poor quality, 1 sleave is longer than the other and size was totally wrong. The item looked like something out of a sweatshop with poor stitching and no tags or care tag. One star is too many for this item that I wouldnt even sell at a yard sale!

kevins267
12/11/17

It is impossible to get someone to respond. I need information on when an item will be here but they just will not respond.

baibab
12/7/17

I wish I had read the reviews of oasap.com before buying anything! I bought a piece of cloth portrayed as a woolen winter cape-coat and I chose the appropriate size (according to the size chart on the product page). What came was a total disaster - very small (by the size chart, I should have "drowned" in the "coat"...well if they measured from top of the hoodie...then maybe it's close, BUT WHO MEASURES LIKE THAT???), poor quality, not near woolen material and it was the thickness of a summer hoodie! And the holes for hands were the size of my tigh plus a part of my hip - so huge! I sent it back - paid 25 USD for shipping and there's no reply what-so-ever to my "requesting full refund", "still waiting for the refund" etc. e-mail avalanche since they received my returned item (and - yes - I know they have received it, by the information on parcel tracking site!). TOTAL SCAM!

noelw17
12/7/17

I Ordered an outfit and needed it quickly. I paid for express shipping. The outfit got here after my event and now I am not able to return it. I tried to get Pay Pal to get involved and they wouldn't do ANYTHING. I am beyond mad! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

sherik19
12/6/17

I need to return the product that I ordered. They said not to mail the products back without a return form filled out and emailed. Filled it out and emailed it 4 times and NEVER heard back from them. Tried to get PAYPAL to step in, but they would not. This company is a COMPLETE SCAM and they have $135 of my money.....stay away!

ebonyt4
12/4/17

please this company is a scam stay away from it do not order it' truley arip off ive reported them fro fraud

breannem1
11/8/17

Worse customer service I have ever dealt with. The only way I got a reply after several attempts was after I wrote a bad review. All I want is a refund, it has been almost 2 months and all I get is " its on the way." No thank you. Don't know how they're still in business, absolutely shameful. Im a single mother and I work hard for my money. SCAM SCAM SCAM

courtneyg38
10/26/17

If I could give 0 stars I would. This is by far the biggest joke of a company I have ever witnessed. Unfortunately I ordered my clothes before reading any reviews. I spent about $200 and the website told me it would be shipped in 5 business days because I bought the express shipping. After 6 weeks went by, I tried contacting the company several times to inquire about the order. I finally received the clothes today and they are AWFUL! They are nothing like advertised and made of the world's cheapest materials. There is no way anyone in their right mind could wear these clothes in public. One shirt is just a see through handkerchief with a string on it. I actually had a lot of good laughs trying these clothes on which is the ONLY positive thing I can say about this experience. It makes me sick to know this company is out there scamming a bunch of people. STAY AWAY!

adelll
10/20/17

this company is a RIP OFF!!! unless your looking for CHEAP made, irregular sizing and don't plan to return anything then buy away!!! I ordered a top in size XL, it came and the XL is more like a med-large. I have many XL's and this is NOT an XL. My daughter wears a med. and she barely got it on. After MANY emails back and forth to this company, I was told I could get $3.00 back or return the item. It will cost me $22.00 to send it back to China. Why would I pay $22.00 for something that cost $14.00? And then to offer me $3.00!!!!!! Seriously!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

cynnt
9/13/17

I'm a regular buyer of things over the internet, and aside from one or two minor issues I have never had a problem....until now! I only wish I had found this site before ordering. Every single piece of clothing, four items, is damaged and they refuse to take them back unless I pay for postage to China. Order took a month and now this. BE SMART AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

rupia
7/11/17

My advice is you get what you pay for. If you see an item that has a low price but looks great in a photo then buyer beware. Don't cheap out and buy from a site you've not heard of it is not widely used. Go with a reputable site where the price correlates to the product!

elzbietai1
7/7/17

Very bad experience - please, avoid this company. Read reviews and don't waste your time and money. Even though the dress was faulty (I sent them pictures of several holes) company didn't offer return label on their cost. They should be banned to sell anything to Europe if they do not respect European customers rights.

miriamv6
6/29/17

I ordered a tankini, but after more than a month it still hasn't arrived and I guesse it never will. Very bad company.... do not trust them.

nataliew42
5/23/17

Fake Chinese website that sells knock off, hideous versions of clothing. Paid $40 for complete trash. Chinese need to be banned from selling on the Internet.

sandral122
5/20/17

First, the quality of their products is so poor, they don't even want the items back, should you wish to return them. Second, and more importantly, their return process is a sham! They will offer you $3 on each item, and tell you to "donate it." If you push, they might go to $5, and still don't even want the item. But no matter what, they make the so-called "return process" so tedious and complicated, few people continue---that's their strategy.

What's yours? So far mine is all right. Did you contact them?

By tintalle s.

Don't waste your time and money. Avoid this company.

By Elzbieta I.

Hello, Would you please offer us your order number and we will do give you a satisfied solution:)

By OASAP F., OASAP Representative

Questions? Get answers from the OASAP staff and other customers.

11 Photos for OASAP