Review of OASAP

Hong Kong
service@oasap.com

kevins267
12/11/17

It is impossible to get someone to respond. I need information on when an item will be here but they just will not respond.

baibab
12/7/17

I wish I had read the reviews of oasap.com before buying anything! I bought a piece of cloth portrayed as a woolen winter cape-coat and I chose the appropriate size (according to the size chart on the product page). What came was a total disaster - very small (by the size chart, I should have "drowned" in the "coat"...well if they measured from top of the hoodie...then maybe it's close, BUT WHO MEASURES LIKE THAT???), poor quality, not near woolen material and it was the thickness of a summer hoodie! And the holes for hands were the size of my tigh plus a part of my hip - so huge! I sent it back - paid 25 USD for shipping and there's no reply what-so-ever to my "requesting full refund", "still waiting for the refund" etc. e-mail avalanche since they received my returned item (and - yes - I know they have received it, by the information on parcel tracking site!). TOTAL SCAM!

noelw17
12/7/17

I Ordered an outfit and needed it quickly. I paid for express shipping. The outfit got here after my event and now I am not able to return it. I tried to get Pay Pal to get involved and they wouldn't do ANYTHING. I am beyond mad! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

sherik14
12/6/17

I need to return the product that I ordered. They said not to mail the products back without a return form filled out and emailed. Filled it out and emailed it 4 times and NEVER heard back from them. Tried to get PAYPAL to step in, but they would not. This company is a COMPLETE SCAM and they have $135 of my money.....stay away!

ebonyt4
12/4/17

please this company is a scam stay away from it do not order it' truley arip off ive reported them fro fraud

breannem1
11/8/17

Worse customer service I have ever dealt with. The only way I got a reply after several attempts was after I wrote a bad review. All I want is a refund, it has been almost 2 months and all I get is " its on the way." No thank you. Don't know how they're still in business, absolutely shameful. Im a single mother and I work hard for my money. SCAM SCAM SCAM

courtneyg38
10/26/17

If I could give 0 stars I would. This is by far the biggest joke of a company I have ever witnessed. Unfortunately I ordered my clothes before reading any reviews. I spent about $200 and the website told me it would be shipped in 5 business days because I bought the express shipping. After 6 weeks went by, I tried contacting the company several times to inquire about the order. I finally received the clothes today and they are AWFUL! They are nothing like advertised and made of the world's cheapest materials. There is no way anyone in their right mind could wear these clothes in public. One shirt is just a see through handkerchief with a string on it. I actually had a lot of good laughs trying these clothes on which is the ONLY positive thing I can say about this experience. It makes me sick to know this company is out there scamming a bunch of people. STAY AWAY!

adelll
10/20/17

this company is a RIP OFF!!! unless your looking for CHEAP made, irregular sizing and don't plan to return anything then buy away!!! I ordered a top in size XL, it came and the XL is more like a med-large. I have many XL's and this is NOT an XL. My daughter wears a med. and she barely got it on. After MANY emails back and forth to this company, I was told I could get $3.00 back or return the item. It will cost me $22.00 to send it back to China. Why would I pay $22.00 for something that cost $14.00? And then to offer me $3.00!!!!!! Seriously!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

cynnt
9/13/17

I'm a regular buyer of things over the internet, and aside from one or two minor issues I have never had a problem....until now! I only wish I had found this site before ordering. Every single piece of clothing, four items, is damaged and they refuse to take them back unless I pay for postage to China. Order took a month and now this. BE SMART AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

rupia
7/11/17

My advice is you get what you pay for. If you see an item that has a low price but looks great in a photo then buyer beware. Don't cheap out and buy from a site you've not heard of it is not widely used. Go with a reputable site where the price correlates to the product!

elzbietai1
7/7/17

Very bad experience - please, avoid this company. Read reviews and don't waste your time and money. Even though the dress was faulty (I sent them pictures of several holes) company didn't offer return label on their cost. They should be banned to sell anything to Europe if they do not respect European customers rights.

miriamv6
6/29/17

I ordered a tankini, but after more than a month it still hasn't arrived and I guesse it never will. Very bad company.... do not trust them.

nataliew42
5/23/17

Fake Chinese website that sells knock off, hideous versions of clothing. Paid $40 for complete trash. Chinese need to be banned from selling on the Internet.

sandral122
5/20/17

First, the quality of their products is so poor, they don't even want the items back, should you wish to return them. Second, and more importantly, their return process is a sham! They will offer you $3 on each item, and tell you to "donate it." If you push, they might go to $5, and still don't even want the item. But no matter what, they make the so-called "return process" so tedious and complicated, few people continue---that's their strategy.

jordynw
5/4/17

Before you order- remember you're dealing with China!
Modern day slaves are making your order. They're overworked and thus the product does not look great. Orders take at least 3 weeks to get to the US and returns are almost impossible although the company says they are possible.

donnal110
4/10/17

Its funny. I almost fell for this.
The price and the "quality of clothing" drew me in. What didnt click right away was the fact that they COPY AND PASTE the clothing on the "models"...i found one where the model had her hand on her hip and she was wearing a blue dress. The hand on her hip was blue! Then theres the reviews...
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WARNINGS. I hope this site gets shut down!!!

gaill27
4/2/17

I ordered the wrong size sent it back. Oasap sent me the correct size Customer service was so kind to me. Thank you.. I live in the USA so packages from China can take at least 15 days to arrive in country. So patience is required.

mada69
3/31/17

I look forward to the day when international laws are place to iimpose stiff fines to these fraudulent online entities that are stealing and robbing the public from their hard earned money.

haileyw4
3/30/17

I love OASAP, Nice dress with affordable price. They are quite good at answering my questions. I took off 1 star due to their shipping is a bit slow.

myanab
3/29/17

I purchased the Glamour Sweetheart Sequin Mermaid Long Prom Dress in the color Dark Claret. All though the shipping took over a month I expected that because it's being shipped from China. The quality of the dress was much higher than expected and was definitely a steal considering the low price. The only issues I had with the dress itself is that the color is not as true in real life as it is on their site. The dark red that I thought I got was much more on the brown side. Only appearing more true in lowlight. The bottom also wasn't as full as pictured. Other than that the sizing was accurate and the quality was quite good. Happy with my order

kimberlyc85
3/26/17

I ordered two pairs of yoga pants. They came in the mail 24 days later and one pair was not the ones I had ordered while the other was see through unlike the ones advertised. So I emailed them and sent them pictures of the wrong pair they sent me and they told me they would send the correct ones. I received the new pair a little under a month later and while they were the right color and length, they didn't have mesh like advertised in the picture. The only good thing I can say about this transaction is that they didn't charge me again for the resending of the yoga pants.

brittanyc39
3/2/17

This is just one more of those scam sites. They take pictures from reputable companies and ship you a poorly made child size replica. The dress I ordered was supposed to be a XXL and fits like a child's medium. It is also completely see through. Do not waste your money! No matter how tempting.

lauriel28
2/27/17

what they do is have different ppl sew items and there is no consistency, they don't measure, they use themselves as ref. and they are all horrible!!! Quality is a joke and cause they are so far away they don't feel like they need basic decent customer service!! STAY AWAY!!

lornaa
2/10/17

I ordered a coat, size large, which is what I wear, but it was way too small. I've sent several emails and tried to catch them on a live chat but have not been successful. I've read the negative reviews and also seen on their website (too late) that they don't pay for returns if it's the wrong size. I don't know what else to do! Obviously, China doesn't have the same standards for customer service as the United States.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this company for your purchases!

cassandras19
2/8/17

I ordered a tankini from OASAP. The swimsuit fabric is horrible quality, the fabric that is supposed to cover a ladies breasts is just that. A piece of fabric. If I were to actually try it on, my boobs would literally poke through the bottom. There is no support sewn into the tankini whats so ever. I sent an email to the customer service and their grammar was horrible. They didn't even address to reply to me.

What's yours? So far mine is all right. Did you contact them?

By tintalle s.

Don't waste your time and money. Avoid this company.

By Elzbieta I.
Questions? Get answers from the OASAP staff and other customers.

11 Photos for OASAP