NZSale

NZSale has a consumer rating of 3.82 stars from 577 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NZSale also ranks 3rd among Flash Sales sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 5.6%

• I love shopping for exclusive design clothing that you can't find in th stores in nz
  • Makes the international designer market available to New Zealand, at really affordable prices.

• I have had a terrible time with the customer service at NZsale.
  • Personally the incredibly poor service and overly optimistic delivery times, lack of consistent tracking data...
How would you rate NZSale?

“Bloody corker”

Andrea M.
5/12/20

Can't go wrong here Just don't b in any sort of rush to get your product If your rebuying a regular product make sure u get your order in a month before you want it ( NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COVID ITS THE NORM TO HAVE A FOUR WEEK WAIT IF YOUR IN NZ ) ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH PRODUCT AND PRICES

“Receiver faulty + incorrect item, they they wouldn't pickup for refund for weeks”

Lucy L.
3/9/20

Received a bottle of shampoo leaky + incorrect product. Want me to have 20% discount to keep it??? I disagree, then asked me to book a courier with their contracted courier, who never pickups. Then asked me to post at at my own cost, and redeem the cost as their voucher to shop from them again in 6 months?? Again, I refused. After that, they promised to contact their courier themselves, email after email, said they would follow up with the courier, now over 3 weeks, they started ignoring me. I am sure NZSALE don't believe there is a thing called LAW in NZ. Will try to use social media and organise as many purchasers as possible.

customer service (33) delivery times (11) order (138) shopping experience (14) love shopping (9) 2 months (11) 3 weeks (9) new zealand (9) quality products (11) love nz sale (10) 2 weeks (9) item (137)
maryj897
October 7th, 2019
they communicated with me when I made a slight change in my order to make the order right, they were very good and I will order again, thanks.
ericak11
Verified purchase
Really impressive selection with very good or pretty good pricing (depending on brands). Usually pretty spot on with delivery times and the customer service department are anyways in hand to answer any questions. Easy to buy from and return items. This is not a site you regret being a member of a month down the track. They don't hassle you with endless emails either. Generally a pleasurable, easy, worthwhile customer experience
ginap34
May 22nd, 2017
I had my doubts over the amount of time for delivery but the wait was worth it given the price I paid for my products. The website clearly outlines how long delivery might take so you aren't mislead and well I am one happy customer who will definitely order products again....Love love love the items that I purchased. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Tip for consumers: If you can be patient then this site is definitely one well worth buying from

carab9
Verified purchase
My experience with NZ Sale has been a great one. I really enjoy their emails that have such a variety of different things to browse at my leisure. It is great to be able to shop from home especially when you can buy things from other countries that you might not be able to buy here in New Zealand. Prices are fantastic as they are usually hugely discounted. I will certainly be coming back to NZ Sale to grab another bargain soon. Thanks NZ Sale for such great shopping experience.
jingyid
Verified purchase
I am an international student, so I kinda like this website. A cheap barging is what I want and what you provide. But the thing is, it took about half month for my goods to delivery. That is really a long time. And I also hope NZSale can set a free shipping price. Like if you bought over $50 or $100 we can ship for free. That definetly will attract more customers. Cuz that is what Chinese barging website do. And they make a lot.
lindseys29
Verified purchase
The bad stuff is having to do returns due to wrong sizing, wrong items sent or damaged goods. This also includes any photos or other information that they should already have.

Good stuff is some very good items you can get on here and sometimes of good quility and at good prices. When doing returns the staff are always pleasant and fair with any outcome.

Please email me if I should be the lucky one as no facebook membership.
Thanks
maddyg6
Verified purchase
Order a lot from this website. They have great products at amazing prices and their outlet shops are amazing. However some orders take a very long time to arrive but they're always in good shape and quality when they arrive. NZsale is definitely my favourite online store and I would highly recommend it
alisons34
Verified purchase
This year I have done 60% if my shopping on NZ sale. It's convenient and so easy to do with a great variety of products.
Clothes, books, toys, shoes, cosmetics and household items all just a click away from my front door. So easy.
I love it. The courier greets me by names now!
erinj25
Verified purchase
I use NZsale almost daily and love the deals. My one complaint would be that the size guides don't apply to individual brands, so clothing is sometimes completely the wrong size. It's great that I can return products when necessary, but (although a painless and quick process) this takes time, so I'm usually too late to get a different size of the same item.
rachels122
Verified purchase
Living in a smaller town of New Zealand I do a lot of my shopping online. I like the variety NZ Sale offers, as I can buy items I'm not able to locally. Sometimes the discounts are minimal though and the delivery estimate dates are no way near the actual delivery date. Better descriptions of products would be awesome.
sarahr133
Verified purchase
Easy website to use, things always arrived in good condition and as expected. Excellent return service.
Only downside is delivering is very slow.
candacec20
Verified purchase
Easy to use site and app.
Products I received were well packaged and in great condition.
Overall happy with the service provided.
If I could add anything it is that the shipping does take a little longer than hoped
nicolah14
Verified purchase
Amazing deals, Great variety, occasionally lengthy delivery. Sizes could be explained more e.g. a chart with country conversions. Could have more buyers picks or gift for x ideas.
rachels121
Verified purchase
Simple and straight forward site to order from. Great products at a great price as well. Enjoy the tracking feature. Also easy to use on my phone.
annetter17
Verified purchase
I am a regular shopper with NZsale and so far have loved everything I brought bar one or two hair products which were not the best but this still hasn't stopped me from shopping with them.My only gripe is that the shipping/delivery takes way too long and it feels like forever for your items to arrive.
rosalindem
December 21st, 2016
Verified purchase
My experience with NZSale has been great. I have purchased many items ranging from bulk deals on products I love and use a lot, to products I wanted to try and was happy to find for so much cheaper than their standard retail price. The range of brands and products is so good that I have ended up doing much of my shopping on this website alone.
steveb231
Verified purchase
Clear easy to understand information, that keeps you well informed of the progress of your order. With great pricing.
alyssac23
Verified purchase
Pretty efficient service, happy with the products, great sales. Only thing to improve would be email updates with orders.
michaelc389
December 22nd, 2016
Verified purchase
Pleasant, easy to view goods .
However, delivery by local courier seems slow. Have better experience with other courier providers
phillipp28
Verified purchase
I love the broad spread of products available at good prices however I usually allow about a month for delivery. Sometimes it's quicker and other times not so much. But when you've got the time it's great!
karend130
Verified purchase
NZ sales is great as it offers a variety of goods never before to NZ shoppers of international goods at great prices. We have finally caught up with what is available online elsewhere in the world. It offers lots of shopping options and brands previously one can only buy when in UK, Europe,USA or Australia. Prices are great but sometimes the quality of the goods are not like what is shown in the pictures. In some instances the cutting may also cause issue with size fitting. On the whole I think it is a great online site that offers a great variety of shopping without leaving home. I hope they last long and do well.
tanitak
Verified purchase
Everything comes as stated. Some good bargains! Would love it even more if there wasn't such a long wait on some items!
nicolav1
Verified purchase
I love the convenience of NZSALE! It is relaxing to search through the sales daily. I get excited to see the new products pop up daily. It is also amazing to be exposed to products from overseas that you cannot find in stores. Although at times it can take a while for your parcel to arrive it is fun to get home one day and find it waiting at the door.
kristies4
Verified purchase
I have found many a great buy using nzsale. From designer to household names at great prices. You have to wait for your purchase but it's worth it in the end!
kirbyk6
Verified purchase
It is a easy and great way to shop for a vast range of products. When issues arise they are dealt with swiftly. I really enjoy and recommend using this site.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

See more answers (2)

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

See more answers (2)

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Customer S., Agent

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Customer S., Agent

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Customer S., Agent

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NZSale staff and other customers.

Nzsale is the leading online shopping club in New Zealand and your doorway to affordable designer fashion. Every day we host sales for the top fashion brands in the world. Nzsale members can access these sales and enjoy savings of up to 80%

blakes33
Customer S.
Agent
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NZSale?

Have a question about NZSale?