Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

sherrys61
12/2/16

I have found shopping to be very enjoyable and easy with nz.sale, I do not have a lot of free time and it is too easy to get everything I need on this site.

juliek50
12/2/16

Good service just gotta watch clothing sizes

elizabethh123
12/2/16

Good value large variety for all ages and gender

jackm170
12/2/16

Love the range of products and more often than not the prices are unbeatable. It's very useful that the delivery timeframe is specified. On some items I've found there has been a lack of information provided in the description.

nikitac
12/2/16

I really enjoy receiving the email with products and going to the site and seeing affordable shopping. I love scrolling through the offers and purchasing them ( my credit card might not )

Always glad to see if Yu is the first time to buy the deals usually come back on offer

vatunilokaf
12/2/16

Nz sales has provided a faster way of shopping with confidence and great prices.

pennym27
12/2/16

I've had mixed experiences, I have received some lovely, well packaged items and twice have received totally wrong items. In the wrong was a blue leather handbag I ordered came as a black pvc one and an iPad mini keyboard I ordered I received an iPad Air 2 thing for. I have yet to send that back. Sometimes things take a while to come. But when the right things have come I've been very happy with them.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Penny, Thank you for sharing your shopping experiences. We have a super easy return process should you wish to return the incorrectly received items. Cheers
melissac121
12/2/16

NZSale is a very good shopping website for me, I don't need go out then can buy what I want. Excellent idea of shopping...

karynh4

Accessible shopping 24 7 just bloody btilliany

luzl3
12/2/16

I have never had a bad experience. You deliver a great online shopping experience. And you listen to your customers

jasond102
12/2/16

Generally okay. One in three sales no stock. Our cards do not work with the website so have to use paypal instead.
Sometimes wait for goods far exceeds the target date for delivery, missing the birthday when should have been on time.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Jason, Thanks for sharing your feedback we're sorry you have experienced some unfulfilled orders. We are always striving to better our communication with our customers over delays Cheers
albertp34
12/2/16

more than three times my orders were either delayed for more than 30 days and/or cancelled because the supplier does not have the items I ordered. this should not happen or the buyer should have been advised that there will be delays even before the expected delivery date. Furthermore, if you can not meet your deadlines/obligations refund is necessary.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Albert, thank you for taking the time to review NZSALE. We appreciate your insight here and apologise for any inconvenience caused. We rely heavily on our suppliers to provide accurate inventory lists so that we can make sure our customers can receive their goodies. If you have any pending issues or concerns, our Member Relations Team can be reached on 04 974 7258 - we're here to help xx
bryanp32
12/2/16

NZ Sale is always our top online store in buying clothes. Keep it up and continue to look for more brands we couldn't buy from NZ.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Thanks for your feedback we are always on the look out for more exciting brands.
annemariem7
12/2/16

Had offer of free postage with first order but was charged and when I asked was almost called a liar and made to prove the offer by sending copy of email advising free shipping, got a refund but no apology and very poor emails from people I dealt with, was not happy at all but hopefully service will improve

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Anne-Marie, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with NZSALE. I apologise that you felt our team was insinuating that you were not entitled to the free postage promotion, upon further investigation, it appears that there was an internal communication breakdown where our Member Relations Team was not notified of this new promotion. We would appreciate the opportunity to review the messages you have received so that we can further improve the quality of our responses. Could you please email me through any account, message or order details to blake@nzsale.co.nz for further review. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Blake.
dilipr1
10/3/16

ordered shirts which were suitable for a 10 year old that came from Hong Kong -Ted Barker
skincare that was not good such a waste of money would like to take this place to go to
Fair Go - would be better off to go the the $2 shop. NZ SALE IS RUBBISH you should refund customers that can no use or products.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Dear Valued NZSALE member,

This is an automated message to advise that we have recently gained ownership to the NZSALE SiteJabber listing and now have access to respond to your review. Please allow us to take this opportunity to apologise for the delay in acknowledging your concerns and for the inconvenience caused by the issue you've raised in this review. NZSALE is dedicated to servicing their members and resolving any complaints or grievances. Should you have any outstanding concerns or complaints, please call our office on 04 974 7258 or Contact Us via your NZSALE account online.

Best wishes,
The NZSALE Team xx
marthaa26
7/18/16

I placed 2 orders on 15th of June, with delivery promised a couple of weeks later.
Nothing arrived and i chased them up a number of times, just to be told we are still waiting on stock, or we are still waiting on the warehouse to pack and it will be dispatched in 2-3 days.
On 15th July I received an email saying:

Unfortunately, we have encountered a stock issue and will be unable to fully complete your order.

The below items are no longer available

This was a month after i placed the order, obviously they had no intention of fulfilling my order, this is obvious by the delaying tactics and excuses they used.
So just held onto my hard earned cash for over a month.
To date i still have not received a refund.

I have purchased of nzsale.co.nz lots of times in the past and this seems to be happening increasingly regularly.
It has happened to me lots of times, but this is the limit!

They advertise a product for sale, take you payment for it, and a month later say sorry this isnt actually available.

Looks like they are advertising goods for sale they dont actually have in stock,

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Dear Valued NZSALE member,

Best wishes,
The NZSALE Team xx
marcels19
9/11/15

I started making purchases from nzsale.co.nz about six months ago, over which time i've made several. In particular i've purchased women's clothing, accessories, jewelry, and cosmetic items.

I really love to shop at nzsale.co.nz as it's kind of like a virtual mall, such a range of brands, and it's so cheap! With product categories of mens, womens, kids, footwear & acessories, beauty, home & living, sport outlet, also there is a clearance section.. you're bound to find something at nzsale.co.nz for someone.

Another great thing about shopping at nzsale.co.nz is that you can shop as many sales as you want and pay only a flat rate shipping fee of $8.00 for the whole order.

Note that the final dispatch point for nzsale goods does not hold the goods. The different sales are technically different stores, therefore items will be dispatched at different times, and you will receive your order in parts rather than one package if you shopped more than one store.

But there is a catch to getting all this sweet stuff super cheap, you usually have to wait patiently for it! Your order goes through a four step process which you can track the progress of on nzsale, then when your parcel arrives in the country you can track it via the courier site.

Back to the waiting time, generally expect to wait 3-4 weeks to receive your items. If you're lucky it might only be 2 weeks, but ocassionally you might have to wait up to 5 weeks to receive an item. It's usually worth it, and the items always come carefully packaged.

There have however been two ocassions where I received items that wern't quite what I ordered. One of which I purchased a necklace and received instead a bracelet that was from the same range, so a similar style to the necklace I had ordered. The other time they got it wrong the item in question was a set of two camisole singlets, one of which was the wrong color as to what I had ordered.

I contacted nzsale.co.nz about these issues and they offered a full refund if I return the item, or alternatively I could send them a photo of the item, keep the item and receive a 50% refund. I chose to keep the items as I hadn't paid a lot for them ($18NZD for the bracelet/necklace, $10NZD for both singlets), so it wasn't worth returning them ,and I wasn't too worried.

The contact that I had with customer service about these issues was very satisfactory, and they refunded my 50% within a few days of notifying them about the issue.

I would like to point out that I have noticed some very unhappy customer reviews out there about nzsale.co.nz, I also noticed that a lot of those reviews are around two years old or older.. It seems that there may not have always been great order of operation with nzsale, if that were the case then they have certainly gotten their act together. I've had no problems shopping at nzsale, it's one of the best places to snap up bargains, I recommend it to everyone!

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

10 Photos for NZSale.nz