Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

lailab5
12/2/16
Very convenient, great prices and awesome customer service.
jackieb75
12/2/16
I love the variety and the service excellent site
nathant30
12/2/16
I always recieve a prompt reply to any queries. Solutions are subsequently found in a quick manner.
mariad104
12/2/16
Easy, fast, reliable, professional, high quality.
sineadt
12/2/16
I love how everything is so cheap! Reliable and cheap shipping! Does take a while but not complaining as they stick literally everything I love at super cheap prices! 10/10 recommend
gregorh2
12/2/16
The price was right, the process worked, the product met expectations, arrived in reasonable time,very Happy.
batyaa
Easy to use.
Great products not sold in New Zealand.
Always arrive within the timeframes given.
When orders cannot be filled - refunds are immediate.
All round good experience.
clintm29
12/2/16
I love this site. The value for money is amazing. I hooked on NZSale.
petert116
12/2/16
Very good site all experiences have been good... Easy to use delivery pretty good
wanday3
Perfect
rosellea2
12/2/16
I have found that some items take much longer to get delivered than stated in the Terms and Conditions. Quality of goods can be unreliable.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Roselle, thank you for taking the time to share your input via SiteJabber. I'm sorry to see that you've received some purchases that were not up to standard. If you'd like, please reach out Member Relations Team on 04 974 7258 and we'll do whatever we can to set things right! xx
rebeccas133
12/2/16
Great deals, easy to use and tracking system good
granth31
12/2/16
Outstanding all round. Love the ability to track my order and see when it is likely to arrive. On the few occasions I have had to return items due to sizing issues it has been easy and I have promptly received a credit.

Good variety of items for sale and usually good value too.
lindag162
12/2/16
Shopping is a breeze & fantastic to be able to track your parcel every step of the way!!
kimg77
12/2/16
Awesome lots of choices to buy from
marthab39
12/2/16
Excellent service.There are many sales!
lindas337
Fantastic deals.
Sharp prices.
Good service.
Easy to shop and navigate the web page.
Informative so you never miss out.
Will remain a loyal shopper.
sherrys61
12/2/16
I have found shopping to be very enjoyable and easy with nz.sale, I do not have a lot of free time and it is too easy to get everything I need on this site.
juliek50
12/2/16
Good service just gotta watch clothing sizes
elizabethh123
12/2/16
Good value large variety for all ages and gender
jackm170
12/2/16
Love the range of products and more often than not the prices are unbeatable. It's very useful that the delivery timeframe is specified. On some items I've found there has been a lack of information provided in the description.
nikitac
12/2/16
I really enjoy receiving the email with products and going to the site and seeing affordable shopping. I love scrolling through the offers and purchasing them ( my credit card might not )

Always glad to see if Yu is the first time to buy the deals usually come back on offer
vatunilokaf
12/2/16
Nz sales has provided a faster way of shopping with confidence and great prices.
pennym27
12/2/16
I've had mixed experiences, I have received some lovely, well packaged items and twice have received totally wrong items. In the wrong was a blue leather handbag I ordered came as a black pvc one and an iPad mini keyboard I ordered I received an iPad Air 2 thing for. I have yet to send that back. Sometimes things take a while to come. But when the right things have come I've been very happy with them.
Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Penny, Thank you for sharing your shopping experiences. We have a super easy return process should you wish to return the incorrectly received items. Cheers
melissac121
12/2/16
NZSale is a very good shopping website for me, I don't need go out then can buy what I want. Excellent idea of shopping...

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your message. Can you please advise the order number and I will help check on it for you?

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Jaroslav, thank you for messaging us . I am sorry for the delay. The order has been dispatched today and you can expect them soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Akeneta, thank you for your message. The item has been dispatched and you can track the item on https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking/item/LZ977707109NZ.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

15 Photos for NZSale.nz