Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

erinj25
12/2/16

I use NZsale almost daily and love the deals. My one complaint would be that the size guides don't apply to individual brands, so clothing is sometimes completely the wrong size. It's great that I can return products when necessary, but (although a painless and quick process) this takes time, so I'm usually too late to get a different size of the same item.

julier82
12/2/16

Easy online shopping, but found that some products were out of stock a lot, and things didn't fit, but you get that sometimes with online shopping. Overall a good place to find bargains.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Julie, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have a super easy return system should you need to return any items that do not fit. Cheers
miriamm24
12/2/16

I have purchased clothes, cosmetics, fragrances and homeware from NZ sale. Most of the products were as listed and of high quality. One jacket was not as described and not of the quality I have come to expect from NZ sale brands. Shipping takes a long time but products usually arrive within the timeframe outlined at time of purchase.

lynettes6
12/2/16

Professional service goods arrived on time and good as described and shown in photos, very happy.

jingyid
12/2/16

I am an international student, so I kinda like this website. A cheap barging is what I want and what you provide. But the thing is, it took about half month for my goods to delivery. That is really a long time. And I also hope NZSale can set a free shipping price. Like if you bought over $50 or $100 we can ship for free. That definetly will attract more customers. Cuz that is what Chinese barging website do. And they make a lot.

js248
12/2/16

Very impressed. Products were great and was very happy about free shipping.

jennifera142
12/2/16

I have bought just a few articles on NZ Sale and everyone has been easy and the service excellent.

oliviac24
12/2/16

I love using nz sale although the order doesn't come in days it's everything I order everytime in perfect condition so it's worth the little bit or extra wait! Nz sale has never let me down and I will definitely continue ordering off this website for a very long time! And they don't lie when they say it's a sale!!!

gf41
12/2/16

-2x received items (the same one) that were not what was in the photo and that what i was after was out of stock.

-delivery takes a while, if that's really the business model and it's hard to change that, would at least appreciate email notifications of the change in status of a parcel on its way.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi G F, Thank you for sharing your shopping experience. Unfortunately we are unable to change the business model however we are working on better communicating deliveries with our customers.
sarahp154
12/2/16

Shopping on NZSale is easy and everything is really accessible. One complaint is that when you are searching for items in the search bar, you cannot click on different items to open them in separate tabs. But this is a small complaint. Overall, I am very happy with my experience shopping on NZSale.

sharonh90
12/2/16

I hope that the purchase order Changes can be more ideal operation.Thank you very much!!

lailab5
12/2/16

Very convenient, great prices and awesome customer service.

jackieb75
12/2/16

I love the variety and the service excellent site

nathant30
12/2/16

I always recieve a prompt reply to any queries. Solutions are subsequently found in a quick manner.

mariad104
12/2/16

Easy, fast, reliable, professional, high quality.

sineadt
12/2/16

I love how everything is so cheap! Reliable and cheap shipping! Does take a while but not complaining as they stick literally everything I love at super cheap prices! 10/10 recommend

gregorh2
12/2/16

The price was right, the process worked, the product met expectations, arrived in reasonable time,very Happy.

batyaa

Easy to use.
Great products not sold in New Zealand.
Always arrive within the timeframes given.
When orders cannot be filled - refunds are immediate.
All round good experience.

clintm29
12/2/16

I love this site. The value for money is amazing. I hooked on NZSale.

petert116
12/2/16

Very good site all experiences have been good... Easy to use delivery pretty good

wanday3

Perfect

rosellea2
12/2/16

I have found that some items take much longer to get delivered than stated in the Terms and Conditions. Quality of goods can be unreliable.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello Roselle, thank you for taking the time to share your input via SiteJabber. I'm sorry to see that you've received some purchases that were not up to standard. If you'd like, please reach out Member Relations Team on 04 974 7258 and we'll do whatever we can to set things right! xx
rebeccas133
12/2/16

Great deals, easy to use and tracking system good

granth31
12/2/16

Outstanding all round. Love the ability to track my order and see when it is likely to arrive. On the few occasions I have had to return items due to sizing issues it has been easy and I have promptly received a credit.

Good variety of items for sale and usually good value too.

lindag162
12/2/16

Shopping is a breeze & fantastic to be able to track your parcel every step of the way!!

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

13 Photos for NZSale.nz