Review of NewChic

NewChic reviews

Room 38, 11/F, Meeco Industrial Building, 53-55 Au Pui Wan Street, Fotan, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Tel: +00852 -81931379
service@newchic.com

doreenn7
6/17/19

DONT BUY !! THEY IGNORE EMAILS,CANT GET MONEY BACK,worst people i have delt with will not give me money back or p & p which they said would pay !!!!

elenak62
6/14/19

Ordered a dress and when it arrived I not only was the wrong size, quality was horrendous, wouldn't date to wear it in public.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Elena K.,

Usually it will fit you well, if you take our size chart as the standard reference and choose a suitable size based on your measurement after measuring yourself, not the usual size you ordered.
In your case, please reflect it to the after-sale customer service and below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We will do our best to assist you. Thank you.

kurg
6/14/19

That company is cheating people and does not want return money for the cancelled order
HELLO,
I HAVE RECEIVED ONLY A PART OF THE ORDER - NC155041834 of 2019 03 17 by NEWCHIC COMPANY LIMITED.

I have received only 3 shipping orders ( NO.63230003,
NO.63230001, NO. 63230002), NO. 65762931 was refunded on 2019 05 17 for 13,70 Eur.

Order NO. 63230000 was split into 3 parts, 3 sub-orders as well, but I received only one part of it, others were cancelled by NEWCHIC COMPANY LIMITED, SO I DID NOT RECEIVED THE REFUND FOR IT YET total 72,67 Eur plus 1,59 Eur insurance, total 74,26 Eur. I am waiting this sum to be refunded asap. Otherwise I will announce everywhere that NEWCHIC COMPANY LIMITED IS CHEATING PEOPLE THEIR CUSTOMERS.

REPLY TO THE NEWCHIC COMPANY LIMITED (2019 06 14) REEPLY: I AM REPEATING MAYBE ALREADY 5 TIMES, THAT THIS SUM - 74.26 EUR - WAS NOT REFUNDED, I HAVE CHECKED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AS WELL AS MY BACK ACCOUNT. THERE WERE NO ANY REFUND.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Kur G.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We are sorry for the issues you have experienced. Newchic is a reliable company.
In your case, please kindly check if you have opened the PayPal dispute as we had approved your refund since 2019/5/29. Besides, please kindly check your email/spam informing you of the refund details via your registered email address.
To protect the customer privacy, for more details, please submit your request at https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We will do the best to help you. Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

michaelc1726
6/13/19

I wear a medium shirt from L.L. Bean, Lands End and Territory Ahead. I Ordered two mens medium shirts from New Chic. they took 3 weeks to get here. One was labeled Large, but was so small I could not even get it on. The other was labeled extra large but was so small I could tear it by bringing my arms in front of me.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Michael C.,

You can find the return policy on the product details page, and the help center ( https://www.newchic.com/help_center selected Return & Refund ).

kathim137
6/12/19

Okay, so first of all, NO their measurements are NOT what the sizes truly are. I ordered 2 shirts according to their sizes and they are both so small, they are useless to me, One was SKU456096 and the other was SKUB52455 (and THAT one looked nothing like the picture! They must have had it tucked together in the back for the picture because it was as wide as it was long!) I usually wear a sz Large and I ordered both of them in an XL and they are still too small. And the WORST item, which was the only reason I ordered anything from them, were these shoes:SKU896796, The pic they has on their site was SO different than they really look. The one they have on there now looks like them, but the other pic was a beautiful darker blue and you didn't see all of the stars and silly other designs in them at all, I was SO disappointed I actually cried. Nad, of course, in order to get any type of refund, I would have to pay almost $40 to ship it all back. I really should know better. Rotita.com is the only company in Asia that is worth anything. Their clothes are well made and the fit is true. AND, their pics look like the actual clothing! SHAME ON YOU NEWCHIC!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Kathi M.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We understand how disappointed you are and we sincerely hope you can give us a chance to fix this issue.
In your case, please keep in touch with the after-sale customer service and we will set your case on priority to the senior staffs. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html The specific staffs to help you solve your problem based on the return and refund policy, which you can find on the product details page and the help center. ( https://www.newchic.com/help_center selected Return & Refund ).

richards1325
6/12/19

Ordered the items I wanted. Paid for items, shipping and import fees. A week or so later receive an email saying 2 or the 3 items ordered were out of stock. All while still advertising in stock. Canceled items not available and received refund very quickly. No reduction of shipping or import taxes, so items became greatly overpriced. 2 months and still waiting for the one item they say was available. Will never order from them again. May not actually be a scam, but certainly feels like one.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Richard S.,

Usually the products you saw on the advertising are for sale currently. However, some products of the different attributes in our store are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately, marked "Expected dispatched: xx business days" , not only on the product page after you choose the attributes before your order, but also in your account center after you placed the order.
If unfortunately the order can not be shipped on the expected dispatch date, you will be informed via the registered email address , where you can select your preferred option.
For more details or further assistance, please submit your request at https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html Thank you.

josettes3
6/5/19

good quality of products.
most of the time quick delivery
and very good relations with the customer if there is any problem

sheilam206
6/5/19

Sandals I ordered look only vaguely like the pictures on the web site, I tried to do a return because the quality was so bad but they will not send me a return label. Customer service sends the same generic reply over and over, I have been dealing with this for a couple of weeks and I am done! Buyer beware!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Sheila M.,

You can find the return policy on the product details page and the help center, where you can find the shipping fee of the return. ( https://www.newchic.com/help_center selected Return & Refund ).
In your case, please reflect it to the after-sale customer service and below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html Steps:Email our Customer Service → Upload your product picture/video and describe the problem → Customer Service confirms → Choose your solution The specific staffs to help you solve your problem.

kyn1
6/4/19

To whom may concern,
NewChic sent me the shoes I was ordered . It is so terrible.
I am never buy again at this service

Tip for consumers: N/A

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear ky N.,

Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution. Thanks in advance.

rayj60
5/31/19
• Updated review

Found a link on site jabber that did get me to customer service. That's the good news. They state that I am responsible for return shipping AND any customs charges that "may apply". The heck with that. Maybe we can make the money back using the tariffs soon to be implemented. Buy American!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Ray J.,

Thank you for your feedback here. We understand how disappointed you are and we sincerely hope you can give us a chance to fix this issue.
In your case, please keep in touch with the after-sale customer service and we will set your case on priority to the senior staffs. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html The specific staffs to help you solve your problem.

“Say What ?”
5/29/19
• Previous review

Saw these cute looking shoes on their website. Ordered them and they finally arrived today; 32 days later. Chinese writing on the front of the bag was the first tip off. The shoes were inside of two flimsy bags. No box, just a plastic bag. They were so misshapen from being folded over, neither of the two pairs fit. Looking for a way to return them but there is no documentation inside the bags nor can I seem to find a "contact us" on the website. Looks like we're just out $52. Buyer beware.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Ray J.,

It is mentioned in the description of the product page that "Package included: 1*pair of shoes(without box) ".We will forward your feedback to the warehouse and improve the packing before shipping.

You can find the return policy on the product details page, and the help center (https://www.newchic.com/help_center selected Return & Refund). In your case, due to the size problem, please reflect it to our after-sale customer service. Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html
We will do the best to help you.

mjh20
5/30/19

Good designs and photography of items but poor execution (production)...and worse customer service. Save yourself the aggravation and shop elsewhere.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear MJ H.,

brendaf157
5/30/19

I bought some bathing suits from them, which I always order online and never had a problem before with Lands End or Swimsuits.com. They were all too big so I had to return. $24 dollars to return, negating ANY savings I had from ordering with them, plus I paid expedited shipping so I'd have for my vacation, which was not fulfilled. They require postal service for returns (no UPS or Fedex) which I do not have near my office, so my husband had to return for me. He was furious at the cost of the returns. I also ordered two pairs of shoes, (the one that arrived one was in ok condition, nothing spectacular despite all the positive reviews I read, which I'm now believing are a scam). I would absolutely and without reservation never order from this site again. Totally not worth the price or trouble of returning if you need to do so, and you can't count on delivery times being appropriate to what you spend on the shipping. I could only get approval for the returns by contacting the live chat, which I had to do 3 times because the site is so confusing. They do not offer an email address, and they ask you to fill out a form during the live chat that does not even link to any page! You get what you pay for! Buy American if you are in America!!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Brenda F.,

You can find the return policy on the product details page and the Help Center, where you can find the undertaker for the shipping fee of the return. (https://www.newchic.com/help_center selected Return & Refund ).
( Slide to the "After-sale Topics"/ “ Pre-sale Topics ”, choose a topic and click on "E-mail Us Now". )The specific staffs to help you solve your problem.

alvinp30
5/29/19

Very poor quality clothing ! I reached to pull down a pair of pants from New Chic and quickly ripped a hole. I did it again when adjusting the pants in a different location. Avoid this store !!!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear ALVIN P.,

demyc6
5/28/19

I was so impressed with the clothing on the website that I decided to give it a go. This was absolutely one of my worst decisions I have ever made in my life. First, the clothes look nothing like the ad. As an aside, you need to know that I am a plus size woman and nothing was true to my size. Consequently, I attempted to return the clothing only to find out that they were located in a foreign country - Asia. If that wasn't bad enough, they asked me to send a picture of myself in the clothing in order to get a refund. On top of that, they wanted me to pay for the shipping (which upon investigation was totally outrageous). I purchased over $200 worth of clothing and ended up donating all of the dresses to Goodwill Industries because shipping cost would have been more than the cost of the dresses. In the end, I was hesitant to donate the dresses to the Goodwill because the quality was so poor that I kinda think that they would probably toss those "imitation" dresses out! Again, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Demy C.,

The picture of the product and measurement scale should be visible, which will help confirm the issue and process the request.
In your case, please keep in touch with the after-sale customer service and below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html The specific staffs to help you solve your problem.

corneliew
5/28/19

what you get has nearly nothing to do with what you ordered. What you get is damaged, unfinished or falling apart!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Cornelie W.,

If the product you have received does not meet the information on the product page, or the item has any quality problems, please contact the after-sale customer service to describe the problem. Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.

tovahg
5/27/19

This is a horrible company. I loved some shoes that I saw them advertising. When I went to their site I saw another pair I really liked. So I ordered them. As long as I was ordering them, I also ordered some underwear. On May 27, one month and 10 days after my order, I receive notice that my order was canceled because they did not have the shoes in stock. Nevertheless, they had sent me an advertising for those exact shoes which they don't even have. I only ordered the underwear item because I was enticed into ordering the shoes.The underwear article arrived and Instead of the extra small which I ordered, I received a large medium. They want me to pay for registered mail to China to return the item. I'm arguing with them and demanding a full refund, since they sent me an item that was clearly the wrong size. I have spent a couple of hours on this already and they charge my credit card for the item.I would never recommend that anyone deal with this business

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Tovah G.,

Due to the great demand of some items which cannot be dispatched immediately, you can find the estimated dispatched date marked the words like "Expected dispatched: xx business days" , not only on the product page after you choose the size and color before your order, but also in your account center after you placed the order.
In your case, please keep in touch with the after-sale customer service. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html The specific staffs to help you solve your problem and find you a reasonable solution based on the return policy. Thank you.

basima6
5/27/19

The online store has many different products
The quality of the products is excellent in comparison to prices as well as in the number of options for product categories and goods displayed on site

Note on the site
1. The product is often requested, not available and waiting until it is available.
2 - The cuts are excellent and make the purchase enjoyable until the decline of some prices you find that it was not reduced on the basis of the site.
3. The shipping takes a very long time to the other sites although the approximate timing of the shipment is written it depends on the availability of the product and the delay in getting it out of the warehouses.
4. Sizes on the site are designated or equipped for residents of East Asia, where they are somewhat small for people from the Middle East, Measurements must be ascertained by the meter scale

The site is very good and can be very useful but you should note the points above

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear BABEAR M.,

Thanks for your feedback.

Total Delivery Time = Processing Time(including the expected dispatched days ) + Shipping Time. The processing time varies based on the items you buy. Due to the great demand of some items which cannot be dispatched immediately, you can find the estimated dispatched date marked the words like "Expected dispatched: xx business days" , not only on the product page after you choose the size and color before your order, but also in your account center.
More information, please kindly view the Help Center first. You can find the Frequently Asked Questions. Below is the link.

eileenz7
5/26/19

I think their operations in Asia, and in Philippines are better than in other countries. Once you order, someone calls back to confirm the order and you generally wait 3 weeks. Additionally there is COD option which is very convenient. I have ordered previously & fit was ok (same as their charts).

oyakhilomee
5/26/19

Ordered an item. It took 3 weeks before they responded saying the item is not available. I clicked for a refund and it is over a week now my account has not been refunded. It is very clear newchic are scammers/fraudsters. Users please beware

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Oyakhilome e.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. Newchic is a reliable company.

We are sorry for the issues you have experienced. Some products in our store are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately. You can find what marked like "Expected dispatched: xx business days" , not only on the product page after you choose the size and color before your order, but also in your account center.
Once approved, the refund will be processed back to your original payment method. Please kindly note that you will be informed in details of refund time via your registered email address. For further assistance, please submit your request at https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html , with our reply in 24 hours by email. Live chat as live chat is available 24/7.Thank you.

susane237
5/22/19

I ordered 4 items of clothing. Out of the four, two fit marginally well, the other two are not even in the ballpark of the size represented in their listings. Those two items I immediately placed in my give away bag. Money totally lost. The other two items--one small, one too large. I plan to wash them hoping for shrinkage/stretch. I will never buy from them again.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Susan E.,

The size range of different products varies. The size letters vary between different regions and manufacturers. Usually we have measured the items before selling them. However, if you notice that the size of the product you ordered does not fit you, or the product you have received does not meet the size chart, please reflect it to our after-sale customer service.
Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
We will do the best to help you.

wandaw71
5/20/19

Cheap. Save your money. It also takes longer than most to get your order. Very disappointed. We talked back and forth. I contacted them because there was no tracking information on my order even though they had taken the money out of my account. My sandals, that kept showing up on my Instagram page look so cheap I am embarrassed to wear them any where

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Wanda W.,

After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--(--Order Details/Order Tracking) https://www.newchic.com/account/orderlist.html
In your case, as you are dissatisfied with the items you received, please contact the after-sale customer service to describe the problem.
Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution. Thanks.

vanl27
5/20/19

I placed order in January 9 (Order number59876348) which cost me 63,86 EUR + 11,04 EUR shipping. Until now, that means more than 4 months, I never received the articles I ordered. I sent many emails to New Chic customers services to ask if these articles are out of stock, please just refund me simply, but so far NO ONE had a little answer to my questions !!! Really poor service and no respect at all. Is it a theft ???

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Van L.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We do understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Usually the email team response time is within 24 hours and we suggest you could check your spam later. Please kindly be noted not to reply any notification-only email. Regarding to the order 59876348, if you still have not received it after the estimated delivery time, please contact your post office or you may contact us too.
In your case , to protect the customer privacy, please contact our after-sale customer service. Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
There we have specific technical staffs to help you solve your problem.

josev128
5/19/19

Offshore marketing company, poor quality product, extended shipping times, and no reasonable return policy as you have to provide pictures of unacceptable product and mail back the product to china before the 14 return policy expires.

you have been warned.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear jose v.,

We want to fix this issue for you and hope you understand and give us a chance. In your case, to protect the customer privacy, please contact our after-sale customer service at link below.
There we have specific technical staffs to help you solve your problem.

robertj486
5/16/19

Was promised return if I did not like. After receiving these CHEAP shoes I realized I had to return to China with me paying which would cost as much as the shoes. IF they would give me a credit it would be months so I called Citi Card and they gave me refund without dealing with these crooks.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Robert J.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic.

Newchic is a reliable company. In your case, as you are dissatisfied with the items you received, please reflect it to the after-sale customer service and describe the problem. There we have specific technical staffs to help you solve your problem.
Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution based on the information provided. Thanks in advance.

yahayab
5/16/19

I did buy few 3D pictures and decoration mirrors all was garbage and through them away.
How easy they are rubbing people.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Yahaya b.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic.

Newchic is a reliable company. If the product you have received does not meet the information on the product page, or the item has any quality problems, please contact the after-sale customer service to describe the problem.

Newchic team

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,967 reviews on NewChic......

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jenny,thanks for your attention.We have many good feedback.Welcome to place an order.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry. The size range of different products vary. To choose a correct size, we usually suggest that customers can measure their own size and then read the size reference on our product page, not the usual size you ordered. We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product page. Please click theSize Referenceor Size Guide to get the size details. And kindly pay attention toPlease Noteon the product page. For some products, it will mentioned that the size of these products are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying a bigger one size. If you are still confused about which is suitable, you can contact us https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html thanks.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear greg, Your order 22238090 and 22237870 were shipped on 2016/12/21. It usually takes 7-20 business days (weekends and holidays are not included) to be delivered. If you havent received your item within the estimated time, please contact us by Live chat or service@newchic.com. Hope you can receive your order asap. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi Alice,sorry for the inconvenience caused!Kindly please send the order number to us via service@newchic.com,then we will check the details and reply you asap.Thanks for your understanding! Newchic team

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear Dwaynia P. We have measured the items before selling them. To choose a correct size, we suggest that you can measure your own size and then read the size reference on our product page. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you mind contact our customer service including the order number, the SKU of the product and the shipping label. Our staff will help you to solve it after receiving your request. We will check the status and find a best solution for you. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear David, thanks for your order. As we checked,your order number is #16077089.Your package was shipped on 3rd July.The expected delivery time is 7-20 business days.Please be patient to wait for it. If you have any further problem please do not hesitate to contact our customer servicehttp://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Cresilda P.. You can change the currency. If website on computer, you can change into your preferred language/currency on the upper right-hand corner of every page. If website on phone or APP, you can change it in the bar of language/currency on the upper left-hand corner of the homepage/account. For any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact us. Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If you want to get the quick response in urgent case, please contact us by live chat as live chat is available 24/7. We will do our best to assist you. Thank you.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear KATRIN O., Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Tracking # 09901586281000 under the order # 54494198 is correct. Your order 54494198 was shipped by Priority Air Mail on 2018/10/8. Generally, after the sender ships your package, it will be processed by the carrier, then they scan and enter the tracking information. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability in their system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later. And the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please kindly check the below link. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html Also, you can find more details in your Newchic account - "View Order" - "My Order" - "Order Tracking". On rare occasions it may take longer than this, please contact us if it has not arrived within the estimated time. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We hope you get your order soon. Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Cindy R.. We are located in China and we only sell the item online. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NewChic staff and other customers.

NewChic?