Review of NewChic

Tel: +61-4-20170803
service@newchic.com

samr211
12/30/18

Bought item size 2XL according to their information, when it arrived it matched the size of an item 3 times smaller according to the size chart. Sent emails, no response, phoned the number given, could not understand a word that the woman on the other end of the phone was saying. Given up, will not be dealing with this company again.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear sam r.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

The email team usually replies to your email in 24 hours ( weekend: 48 hours). If you didn’t receive our email, please check your spam. Maybe the email was there.

Regarding to the size, we have also measured the items before selling them. The size letters vary between different regions and manufacturers. However, if you notice that the size of the product you ordered does not fit you, or the product you have received does not meet the size chart, please reflect it to our after-sale customer service. Below is the link.
Steps:Email our Customer Service → Upload your product picture/video and describe the problem → Customer Service confirms → Choose your solution
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
If you want to get the quick response in urgent case, please contact us by live chat as live chat is available 24/7.
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution.

melissam581
12/28/18

I ordered a couple items for christmas presents. It took almost a month to get here. Then the items didn't fit. So i try to return them because the top of their website says "Return or Refund Guaranteed within 14 days." The guy tells me I have to prove they didn't fit by taking a photo with the item and a ruler showing it doesn't fit in order to return the item. WHAT?!? They do not stand by the policies stated right there on their website. Good thing i didn't order a bra.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Melissa M.,

Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here.

Usually it will fit you well,if you take our size chart as the standard reference and choose a suitable size based on your measurement after measuring your size, not the usual size you ordered.
You can also see the note on the size chart of every products page.

daniellab8
12/28/18

If I could leave 0 stars I would. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE IT IS 100% A SCAM! I purchased a Christmas present from them on 12/10/18. The site advertised the gift would be delivered in time for Christmas or I would have never made the purchase. When I went to place the order "flat shipping" was auto selected with no explanation on how long the order would take to deliver. I didn't think anything of it because it was advertised as delivery before Christmas for the item I chose because of the date I purchased the item. Anyway.. fast forward to today. After contacting the recipient of the gift a few days ago and finding out it never shipped for xmas.. I checked the tracking info the site gave me. It only stated shipped and "delivered" was unchecked. I decided to do a live chat with "Ricky" a representative. I explained the situation and he said it could take up to 45 days for the order to ship! When I explained they advertised before Christmas he had no answer other than "I suggest you wait" (for it to ship). I asked him for a true tracking number and he sent me a snapshot of it. I plugged it into google and found that it was a USPS tracking number. After I plugged it into USPS tracking site.. it stated no info on that tracking number. I tried DHL just to be sure and got the same response from their tracking site. When I showed Ricky snapshots of both.. He again has no answer other than he suggested I wait. I called Newchic out for fraud and he actually said "I do agree". I WAS SHOCKED that he agreed the site is fraudulent! WHAT??? I saved the conversation and had it sent directly to my email as proof. I am contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge. OH and here's the kicker! The site says that you can refund within 14 business days.. today is the 14th business day. When I told him that he said because it's "in transit" which it is clearly not, they can't process a refund. IF YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY... USE NEWCHIC. Otherwise.. stick to reputable sites like Amazon.com.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Daniella B.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

When you placed the order, you can get the estimated delivery time on checkout page after you select the shipping method and the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

Also, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Order -- My Order -- Order Tracking.
There if the order is shipped out, you can find the tracking information if you have chosen a traceable shipping method.
Sometimes, it may get order delayed due to poor weather conditions, slow customs clearance procedures or other unexpected circumstances, which is beyond our control. We are trying to improve our shipping service as well. Hope for your kindly understanding.

Regarding to your experience with the live chat, we deeply apologize for it and thanks for your feedback. We will conduct a review of the relevant parties involved to ensure that similar cases will not happen again. Thank you for drawing our attention to this case.
Regarding to the refund time, once approved, please refer to the below link to check under the payment method you chose.
For further assistance, please contact the customer service and give us the order number. Below is the link.
We will do the best to help you. Thanks.

luwettah
12/27/18

I ordered a total of 5 pairs 2 ruined couldn't wear them threw them away the other 3 were great shape. When I had issue Miu helped me through all of it. Very appreciative, thank you Miu. I'm getting one more pair of shoes hope it works out I too had to wait approximately 1 month for each product

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Luwetta H.,

Thanks for your order and we are glad that your problem was solved.
If you need any further information or help, please feel free to contact us again. Below is the link.
We will surely help you anytime. Thank you and have a nice day.

michaely113
12/26/18

NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

This is nothing like Amazon.
If you want to return an item you must run a timely gauntlet of approvals first. Than, if your actually receive a return approval you must pay for the return to CHINA! Yes to CHINA.

I had to pay $75.00 to return a $100 pair of boots and, after one month, have yet to hear from them.

This site is a scam!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Michael Y.,

Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here. If you want to return an item with no quality issues, customers will be responsible for paying the return shipping fee and then the refund or exchange will be processed once we have received the item.

After the shipment of the returning, please kindly provide a photo of your shipping receipt. A tracking number is recommended.
If the returning package is lost, we will not be able to proceed the return process.
For any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact the after-sale customer service as below by email. Below is the link.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
We will do our best to assist you. Thank you.

rosiaj
12/25/18

I am still waiting for my order I did call the customer service they apologized and they told me they will send it however they never did I am feeling very sad of losing my money and thanks God I was planning to make a big order , now never will order anything from this company and I hope after having my review they would send my order or my money back

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Rosia J.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Once you placed the order, usually the confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. Please check your email/spam record later.
After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--Order Details

(Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours)
We will do the best to help you. Thanks.

carlg100
12/20/18

Beware, do not cancel an order. I ordered some winter jackets. They were back ordered and would not be available until spring. Since that would not work for me I cancelled the order; what a mistake. The process of cancellation and getting a refund is long and convoluted. The biggest surprise is that they do not refund the shipping charges, $35.00 in my case. So I've learned a $35.00 lesson, stick to a trusted vendor from now on.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Carl G.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regarding to the shipping fee, we suggest you check if there are any split orders shipping out. Also, you can log in Newchic account and check order details: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--Order Details .
There you can find all the payment amount details, shipping fee included.

Once the order was cancelled, we will issue the refund within one business day. And refund will be processed back to your original payment method. Please kindly note that we have sent you a email to inform you in details regarding to refund time via your registered email address.

mariyak11
12/19/18

Хороший магазин с разнообразием товаров, изделия на любой вкус и желания. Иногда нет в наличии нужных размеров, но служба поддержки своевременно извещает об этом и предлагает варианты решения вопроса. Товарами довольны,но хотелось бы, чтобы при заказе сразу отображалось есть ли в наличии нужный размер и цвет.

kaleighw1
12/19/18

I don't know how many times I need to learn this lesson, but never ever ever buy from a Chinese internet store. This time I did it for a Christmas present that was specifically asked for by this company. Never again! SUCH A SCAM NewChic

The ONLY reason I actually went against my policy of ordering from a Chinese internet store (because believe me I have definitely had experiences like this with every single Chinese store I've ordered from) is my mom asked me specifically for these shoes. Specifically. So I figured, hey if I pay for faster shipping, maybe I have half a chance of actually receiving the items this year. I was seriously wrong and I am disappointed to see you are just like the rest of them and it was a mistake to do business with you.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Kaleigh W.,

Thanks for your order.

mariep128
12/17/18

I ordered "suede" boots - I waited a few months, they eventually came and the smell of chemicals when I opened the plastic bag nearly knocked me out. Cheap and nasty material badly glued on to a plastic sole.... awful! I threw them straight in the garbage!
Stay away from this rip off site!!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Marie P.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We deeply apologize for the issues you have experienced.

We are focusing on providing high-quality items for you. For the material, you can check in the description on the product page. Sometimes, it is normal that the new product has a specific smell because of the materials used and the long shipping time. You can try to place them outside or under the sun for several days or place some lemon slices, a sachet, or some orange peels inside the product.

If the product you have received does not meet the information on the product page, or the item has any quality problems, please contact our after-sale customer services. Below is the link.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
Our customer services will check it carefully and then offer you a reasonable solution. Thank you.

shebah
Sarabi H.
12/14/18

I'm waiting to here back from them since it seems impossible to contact them. Number is out of service. No email. My order 58660878 says it's on back order. Expected ship date December 31st but after reading all the reviews at this point I just want a refund. I sent messages through their site. No response. They should not take money out of peoples accounts until an item has been shipped like most normal shopping sites.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Sarabi H.,

Some products in our store are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately. Also, you can find the estimated dispatched date on the product page. As you might be aware, for these items, we have marked the words like "Expected dispatched in xx business days" on the product page. You can see that after you choose the size and color before you order.

After checking, order #58660878 has been cancelled as your request and we are issuing the refund within one business day. Please kindly check it later.

For further assistance, we suggest you contact us and give us your order number so that we can check it for you.
We will try our best to offer you a best solution. Thank you.

jeanl165
12/10/18

Delivery did not happen yet at 20 days, phone is $$$$international, and website gives me error messages consistently, though I registered. Oh! They did charge my Visa.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Jean L.,

Thanks for your order 57421890 and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Your order 57421890 was shipped on 2018/11/20 and the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.) Please kindly refer to your country and the shipping method you chose.

If you failed to log in the Newchic account, please kindly try to track you order below by clicking the “Track Order” button located at the bottom of the homepage. Then please enter your registered email address and the Order Number. Here is the link. https://www.newchic.com/index.php?com=order

melodiej
12/7/18

If I could give them a zero or a negative five I would! You think your item is coming from the US, When you finally get notice about shipping, It indicates it's shipping by the United States Post Office. A week after that I got an update, the message is in Chinese, and it clearly states the item is shipping from China. There is no way it will make it in time for Christmas and there was never any way it would have made it in time for Christmas. Plus coming from China means the fit probably isn't correct, the color probably isn't correct I am so angry I can't even begin to say how angry I am. I'm going to try to dispute it with my bank. Do not buy from this company!!!!!!!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Melodie J.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are located in Hong Kong, China, and we offer online shopping only and usually the items on Newchic are shipped from China warehouse. And regarding to the tracking information, the translation is available at the bottom-right corner.

If the order is shipped out, the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.) Please refer to the shipping methods you chose and the country.

If the product you have received does not meet the information including the size on the product page, please kindly feel free to contact the after-sale customer service as below by email. Below is the link to the customer service.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution.

maryj680
12/5/18

I ordered a pair of shoes which did not fit at all. Alis, the customer service rep who worked with me, helped me to figure out what would be the proper size and offered a great deal for getting the proper size to me. They haven't come yet, so I am hoping that we came up with the right answer.

edf100
12/1/18

I ordered something and it came in smaller than expected. Instead of shipping it back which would have cost a decent amount of money, I worked with the customer service and got a good discount on the correct size. Other than the time difference which caused a slow delay in communication, everything worked out just fine. I have purchased several things from them and it is worth the extra bit of time for the great discount. Be sure to measure yourself and reference their size charts. The sizing is not the same as here in the US.

gabrielef5
12/1/18

Great looking shoes. Soft leather, good quality, price & quick delivery. But MUST get a bigger size.

sallym172
11/30/18

I've been burned by Chinese websites but I loved these Socofy boots so much I had to take a chance. So glad I did. Delivery within 3 weeks,despite Canada Post being on stoppages and strike looming. Real leather, just like the picture on the website, extremely well made & so comfortable. I just love them. I get compliments every time I wear them. Quality is excellent. I may just order another pair after Christmas, the styles & colours are unique. Great service, great product. Thank you!!

dim12
11/28/18

I have ordered from NewChic five times and have ALWAYS received my items. Granted, sometimes it has been over a month, but they always contact me via email if something is out of stock and will be delayed. The shoes and boots are amazing and wonderful quality, have only had one pair too small and they were quick to respond to my email and we will be exchanging for one size larger. I will continue to order for myself and gifts for friends and family!

patriciam569
11/27/18

I placed 2 orders totalling 7 pairs of shoes. When they arrived, the sizes were incorrect. I contacted them thru Live Chat. They told me I would have to pay to send them back and after receiving them they would resend the order. But it would have cost a little over $100.00 for me to ship them back! Then they offered to let me keep the shoes I couldn't wear and would refund me 20% of what I paid! I spent over 2 hours chatting online with 3 different representatives all to no avail! This company is a pure rip off. I'm out nearly $300 hundred dollars.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Patricia M.,

Here is the return and refund policy.

We have measured the items before selling them.
However, if the product you have received does not meet the size chart, please reflect it to our after-sale customer service as below by email. Below is the link.
Claim period: Within 14 days from the date you received the item.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
We will offer you a reasonable solution. Thanks in advance.

Noted:
The size letters vary between different regions and manufacturers.
About the size, you can find all the details about the sizes of each item on every product page by clicking the 'size chart '/ ' size guide '.
To choose the correct size, please take our size chart as the standard reference and choose a suitable size based on your measurement, not the usual size you ordered.
stephanieb290
11/27/18

The New Chic representative I dealt w/ was kind, patient & understanding during my entire purchase ...we were on a continuous emails trying to figure out how to resolve issues & the process went according & easily...I look forward to purchasing more clothes, & products from this company...
Sincerely, a happy customer

agatheb1
11/27/18

Excellent after-sales service following a problem of too small size of a breastfeeding bra. I was helped to find the most suitable size and I will receive it for free, without return of the first order.

keithc174
11/22/18

Fantastic customer service at NewChic.......I was having problems with a coat I bought and thought I should send it back. I contacted Customer Services (who replied immediately) and were very sympathetic to my problem and tried to help any way they could. I said I would pay to return the item but rather than that NewChic contacted me with a complete refund. I have bought some fantastic shoes and belt from them previously and am very happy, people always comment on how classy they look. Shop here with confidence......unlike some of the other online rip-offs like Cocosa!

joeyb73
11/22/18

NewChic has some very unique products and their service is top notch. I will definitely be shopping with them again.

nicolal22
11/21/18

i am delighted with my shoes..ithought i wouid not be getting them as they were out of stock..but as i cancelled my order they arived within the next 20 mins at my door...hows that for survice then

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear nicola l.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping advice via your registered email address. After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders(--Order Details/Order Tracking) .

We will try our best to offer you a best solution. Thank you.

eddiey5
11/18/18

Im so happy that newchic can make me buy cash on delivery.. very helpful n the crew very nice sent me a new email every time when i sent email to them.. thanks a lot..love it..

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,901 reviews on NewChic......

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jenny,thanks for your attention.We have many good feedback.Welcome to place an order.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry. The size range of different products vary. To choose a correct size, we usually suggest that customers can measure their own size and then read the size reference on our product page, not the usual size you ordered. We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product page. Please click theSize Referenceor Size Guide to get the size details. And kindly pay attention toPlease Noteon the product page. For some products, it will mentioned that the size of these products are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying a bigger one size. If you are still confused about which is suitable, you can contact us https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html thanks.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear greg, Your order 22238090 and 22237870 were shipped on 2016/12/21. It usually takes 7-20 business days (weekends and holidays are not included) to be delivered. If you havent received your item within the estimated time, please contact us by Live chat or service@newchic.com. Hope you can receive your order asap. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi Alice,sorry for the inconvenience caused!Kindly please send the order number to us via service@newchic.com,then we will check the details and reply you asap.Thanks for your understanding! Newchic team

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear Dwaynia P. We have measured the items before selling them. To choose a correct size, we suggest that you can measure your own size and then read the size reference on our product page. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you mind contact our customer service including the order number, the SKU of the product and the shipping label. Our staff will help you to solve it after receiving your request. We will check the status and find a best solution for you. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear David, thanks for your order. As we checked,your order number is #16077089.Your package was shipped on 3rd July.The expected delivery time is 7-20 business days.Please be patient to wait for it. If you have any further problem please do not hesitate to contact our customer servicehttp://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear KATRIN O., Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Tracking # 09901586281000 under the order # 54494198 is correct. Your order 54494198 was shipped by Priority Air Mail on 2018/10/8. Generally, after the sender ships your package, it will be processed by the carrier, then they scan and enter the tracking information. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability in their system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later. And the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please kindly check the below link. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html Also, you can find more details in your Newchic account - "View Order" - "My Order" - "Order Tracking". On rare occasions it may take longer than this, please contact us if it has not arrived within the estimated time. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We hope you get your order soon. Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Cindy R.. We are located in China and we only sell the item online. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Christie H. Here is the return policy. https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html You can get the details from here. If you want to return items, please contact the after-sale customer service before returning any item. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NewChic staff and other customers.

NewChic?