Review of NewChic

NewChic reviews

Room 38, 11/F, Meeco Industrial Building, 53-55 Au Pui Wan Street, Fotan, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Tel: +00852 -81931379
service@newchic.com

waqasa13
11/16/18

Very supportive and prompt responses. I really appreciated the team and customer service department.

oghenovoe
11/15/18

Very honest and efficient set up. Despite the fact that they shipped from China to the Uk, good arrived well on time.
I even got a free shoe following a mix up.
Highly recommended.

lyndab130
11/14/18

Comme je n'avais pas reçu mon colis, j'ai demandé le remboursement de celui-ci. NewChic m'a demandé de faire quelques démarches, ce que j'ai fais. Malheureusement, je n'ai pas reçu ma commande, alors j'ai recontacter NewChic et on m'a remboursé. Je tiens à remcercier NewChic pour leurs bons services après-vente et leur compréhention. Merci.

inase
11/14/18

I noght the shoes and agter 3 month of normal use i need to throw it . Very bad quality.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Inas E.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are focusing on providing high-quality items for you. If the product you have received does not meet the information on the product page, or the item has any quality problems, please contact the after-sale customer service to describe the problem.
Slide to the "After-sale Topics"/ “ Pre-sale Topics ”, choose a topic and click on "E-mail Us Now".
Steps:Email our Customer Service → Upload your product picture/video and describe the problem → Customer Service confirms → Choose your solution
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours

Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution through the return policy.
Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here.

stephaniet148
11/13/18

I've made several purchases from NewChic.com and been very pleased with everything until last week when the delivery of coats showed a much lower quality than I had grown to expect from NewChic. I emailed them my concern and very quickly received instruction from them on returning the goods. I followed the instructions which included sending a copy of the postage receipt to prove I had sent the parcel and without waiting to receive the parcel back, NewChic refunded me in full via Paypal. NewChic acted in good faith displaying great integrity. They are a company worth doing business with. Well done, NewChic

caitlind28
11/12/18

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS BULL$#*!!!!!!!

I wish I could give 0 stars. I have been waiting for MONTHS for 2 orders (once which has been in transit for a month) and one that is on back order. They "refunded" my order for the boots since "they do not know when they will have them in stock." No one told me this until I had to contact them.They "refunded" it online, but not my bank! They are lying and stealing peoples money!!! I contacted them today when the order said "refund" last week. They told me NOW they are issuing a refund. SERIOUSLY?! HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?!!!! Such $#*!ing bull$#*!.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Caitlin D.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Some products in our store are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately. Also, you can find the estimated dispatched date on the product page.

After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check the real-time order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders(--Order Details/Order Tracking) .

Sometimes, the order might be automatically canceled by our system if it exceeds its estimated dispatch time. We will issue the refund within one business day. And refund will be processed back to your original payment method. Please kindly note that we have sent you a email to inform you in details regarding to refund time via your registered email address.
Please try to open that email and check it later there.

For further assistance, we suggest you contact us and give us your order number so that we can check it for you.
We will try our best to offer you a best solution. Thank you.

nelliei
11/12/18

This company is located in China and is total rip off. I ordered 6 items only to 5 are no longer available. Worse is I placed order in September and now it is November and I have still not received the one item and NewChic is claiming that it was delivered! Stay away from this vendor!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Nellie I.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, you can find the estimated dispatched date on the product page.

After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders(--Order Details/Order Tracking) .
There if the order is shipped out, you can find the tracking number if you have chosen a traceable shipping method. (If the shipping method is the Flat Shipping, there is no tracking number)

Under most circumstances, the delivered status indicates that the carrier has delivered this package successfully. If the addressee didn't receive it, we'd advise you to contact the shipping carrier for clarification and confirm your shipping address information first.
For further assistance, please contact us and give us the order number.
We will do the best to help you.

melissam533
11/11/18

I received excellent service from NewChic. The items I received were what I expected and in one case where an item didn't fit, their customer service associates went to great effort to come to a suitable conclusion. Their responses were timely and efficient (especially Alis) and as a result of this and the quality of the items I received I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and will most certainly be ordering more goods from them. Items do take a little longer to arrive as they are shipped from China (can be 2+ wks) so it is worth factoring this in, and it is also advisable to check the size guide as in some cases you may need to order a size bigger than you would normally take. But otherwise my experience to date has been excellent.

liza67
11/10/18

I have ordered several items recently and they have arrived without undue delay. The quality however is not very good. In particular I had a skirt which was 3 inches shorter at the back than the front! I followed their procedure set out for returns. I emailed with photos within 14 days, saying it was a quality issue. They replied, asking for measurements, which I sent. Their response stated that it wasn't a quality issue, but they would refund just over half as a goodwill gesture and was I happy with that. I replied saying I wasn't and that it was a quality issue. Their next email told me I was getting a full refund and it arrived in my bank account the same morning. From first email to bank account in just 5 days!

radkai
11/10/18

I am very satisfied with the purchase of shoes at Newchic. Only the clothes went a bit wrong because the sizes are incorrect. I am, however, aided by the excellent customer service and I will be more careful to choose the right size for a next order of clothes. The clothes are beautiful, well finished and fairly priced.

alanw204
11/9/18

I ordered a cap from NewChic at an excellent price. When it arrived it was better than I expected, the cap feels great, looks better than the picture advertising it, and appears to be of excellent quality. It is indeed adjustable, and fit me well. All in all I am very satisfied, and feel I got excellent value for the price.

shelleyp38
11/8/18

I know receiving orders takes a while so I plan accordingly and therefore am not disappointed. My item happened to be out of stock and was notified about that in a timely manner and opted to wait for it to be restocked. It took a while so I emailed customer service and promptly heard back. I received the item not long after. I was just really impressed with the customer service. Happy with the item I purchased.

catherinem242
11/8/18

I bought 3 shirts and never received them. They will not respond. They robed me. Avoid these people. Not a good experience for me at all.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Catherine M.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Once you placed the order, usually the confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. Please check your email/spam record later.
Also, you can log in Newchic account and check order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders(--Order Details/Order Tracking) . Below is the link.

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping advice via your registered email address. If the order is shipped out, the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

For further assistance, please contact the customer service and give us the order number. Below is the link.
If you want to get the quick response in urgent case, please contact us by live chat as live chat is available 24/7.
We will do the best to help you. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Newchic Team
cs293
c s.
11/5/18

Worst mistake I ever made was ordering from
NewChic. First of all, nowhere on the order form did it say that the company
was outside the U.S. and that it would cost a fortune ($14.50) to return
something that cost 16.99. Ridiculous! Plus my order took more than a month to
arrive and when it arrived, it was poorly made, ill-fitting and two sizes too
small. Can't afford to return it. Will probably use it as a dust rag. What a
scam! Never again!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear c s.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are located in Hong Kong, China, and we offer online shopping. Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here. If you want to return an item with no quality issues, you will be responsible for all shipping fees.

Regarding to the delivery time, if the order is shipped out, the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

We are focusing on providing high-quality items for you. For the material, you can see it in the description of the product page. Regarding to the size, we have also measured the items before selling them.
If the product you have received does not meet the information including the size on the product page, please kindly feel free to contact the after-sale customer service. Below is the link to the customer service.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. And your understanding would be highly appreciated.

susana370
11/4/18

They have darling clothes. The one thing you MUST do before each selection is final, is to check the "size chart" located just under the size selection. Each item is clearly measured and reported in the "size chart". Each item varies. Go by the measurements, NOT the "size" as we know it, here in the USA. A size "20" could be as large as a 5XL or as small as a USA size 10, according to the measurements. IF you do that ... your will receive an item that is the right size. Happy Shopping. They have very cute, casual, as well as dressy items. Enjoy!

kimd244
11/4/18
• Updated review

They finally after another email or two agreed to refund my money in full without having to ship the garment back...frustrating experience but at least I'm not out the money.
So I am satisfied with the outcome...but frustrating to deal with this company across the seas.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Kim D.,

Thanks for your feedback here.

Should you have any other questions or require any further assistance, please remember that we are always here ready to help you.
We will do the best to help you. Have a nice day.

Newchic team
“Very cheap material and garment”
10/30/18
• Previous review

I ordered a lightweight coat, received after several weeks of being "out of stock"
My opinion is this is a VERY cheap manufacturer in China. It was very slender fitting, and the zipper was so sticky I had a hard time zipping it up.....not what I want to do is struggle every time to get it zipped.... I emailed customer service...they wanted a picture of the defect!
They then emailed me that the zipper is not broken...well it works horribly....such a hassle and nothing like most USA usual 100% customer .satisfaction. They then offered me a 30% discount on my next purchase as a solution!!! Really??!!! I won't ever purchase from new chic again!!
( I can return this...I just have to pay shipping... and import duties)

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Kim D.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Some products in our store are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately. As you might be aware, for these items, we have marked the words like "Expected dispatched in xx business days" on the product page. You can see that after you choose the size and color before you order. After you placed the order, as soon as there are updated news of the expected dispatched date, we will inform you via your registered email address. Hope for your kindly understanding.

We are focusing on providing high-quality items for you. If the product you have received does not meet the information on the product page, or the item has any quality problems, please contact the after-sale customer service .
Below is the link.
Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here. If you are returning unwanted products (with no quality defects), please note that we will not be responsible for the shipping costs.

mayb39
11/4/18

IT is difficulty to order the correct size, but IT is ok. I also had to waite a while before the order came

henrym145
11/3/18

Purchased what were supposed to be US size 10M shoes online. When shoes arrived they are more like US size 9 narrow. Looked at their website for returns as no paperwork came with the shoes. To return them one must ship them to China at a cost similar to the cost of the shoes. Do not buy from them.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Henry M.,

Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here.

Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
Our customer services will check it carefully and then offer you a reasonable solution.

You can also see the note on the size chart of every products page. Your understanding would be highly appreciated.

janec329
11/2/18

This company sent me shoes I ordered. When I received them the arch in one foot felt lower. They were so awesome! They aim to please! They trusted my word, didn't want me to return them and are sending me another pair no charge! They even agreed to send a different color !!

bobg244
11/2/18

ORDERED A PAIR OF SHOE SIZE 9 U.S. SHOES ARRIVED SIZE 9 BUT A TRIPLE EEE.NO PAPER WORK CAME WITH THEM
FIT LIKE A PAIR OF CLOWN SHOES
SENT A EMAIL NEVER HEARD FROM THEM, THIS COMPANY IS LOCATED IN LONDON, APPEARS SHOE SHIPPED FROM CHINA

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Bob G.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are located in Hong Kong, China, and we offer online shopping. If you notice that the size of the product you ordered does not fit you, or the product you have received does not meet the size chart, please feel free to contact and offer us more details. Below is the link.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
In your case, please kindly check your email/spam later.
We will offer you a reasonable solution according to our return policy.

Noted: The size letters vary between different regions and manufacturers. About the size, you can find all the details about the sizes of each item on every product page by clicking the "size chart "/ " size guide ". To choose the correct size, we usually suggest that customers take our size chart as the standard reference and choose a suitable size based on your measurement, not the usual size you ordered.
You can also see the note on the size chart of every products page.

leticias15
11/2/18

I thought I was going to pay-without-receiving my shoes for I didn't receive it during good sense times and I claimed refund. They sent me another pair quite soon and now I received the first one. I am very glad that everything went just fine, appart from my nervous behaviour!!

arnoldc30
11/2/18

first , will excuse me for any mistakes i wrote , i'm Dutch speaking....
after ordering an article and it didn't arrive i contacted the helpdesk , a few mails later , and because my package was not arrived and the article was out of stock , i get a mail to tell me that a refund would happen on my Paypal account.
a day later the refund was done !
especially the friendly tone in the mails was great for me as i am Dutch speaking.
so i would to thank Alis for the super service !
Kind regards,
Arnold.

jahanz
10/27/18

I got the wrong color shoes. They replaced them free of charge. I have now become their loyal customer and will buy again.

tishc5
10/27/18

The after purchase crew was consistently helpful concerning the time of arrival which actually wasn't that long. My shirt fits well & I will purchase from these guys again- many thanks for your quality of product & care

tunneyk
10/26/18

When the ordered coat arrived, it was too small. The company rep was responsive and helpful. I look forward to getting the promised replacement.

Tip for consumers: Check reviews before ordering to see if product runs small.

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,948 reviews on NewChic......

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jenny,thanks for your attention.We have many good feedback.Welcome to place an order.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry. The size range of different products vary. To choose a correct size, we usually suggest that customers can measure their own size and then read the size reference on our product page, not the usual size you ordered. We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product page. Please click theSize Referenceor Size Guide to get the size details. And kindly pay attention toPlease Noteon the product page. For some products, it will mentioned that the size of these products are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying a bigger one size. If you are still confused about which is suitable, you can contact us https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html thanks.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear greg, Your order 22238090 and 22237870 were shipped on 2016/12/21. It usually takes 7-20 business days (weekends and holidays are not included) to be delivered. If you havent received your item within the estimated time, please contact us by Live chat or service@newchic.com. Hope you can receive your order asap. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi Alice,sorry for the inconvenience caused!Kindly please send the order number to us via service@newchic.com,then we will check the details and reply you asap.Thanks for your understanding! Newchic team

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear Dwaynia P. We have measured the items before selling them. To choose a correct size, we suggest that you can measure your own size and then read the size reference on our product page. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you mind contact our customer service including the order number, the SKU of the product and the shipping label. Our staff will help you to solve it after receiving your request. We will check the status and find a best solution for you. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear David, thanks for your order. As we checked,your order number is #16077089.Your package was shipped on 3rd July.The expected delivery time is 7-20 business days.Please be patient to wait for it. If you have any further problem please do not hesitate to contact our customer servicehttp://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear KATRIN O., Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Tracking # 09901586281000 under the order # 54494198 is correct. Your order 54494198 was shipped by Priority Air Mail on 2018/10/8. Generally, after the sender ships your package, it will be processed by the carrier, then they scan and enter the tracking information. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability in their system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later. And the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please kindly check the below link. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html Also, you can find more details in your Newchic account - "View Order" - "My Order" - "Order Tracking". On rare occasions it may take longer than this, please contact us if it has not arrived within the estimated time. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We hope you get your order soon. Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Cindy R.. We are located in China and we only sell the item online. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Christie H. Here is the return policy. https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html You can get the details from here. If you want to return items, please contact the after-sale customer service before returning any item. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NewChic staff and other customers.

NewChic?