Review of NakedWardrobe

info@nakedwardrobe.com

edag1
12/23/18

I ordered 3months ago
And I patiently waited for a month or longer as I am in dubai
I ship from everywhere in the world

Then I emails to ask what's going on
No replies
I called no replies
I messaged no replies
I instagrammed emailed again fb messages all of it
I was nice then upset then disappointed
No reply

I cannot believe that they don't even refund or cancel or do anything
Never had such a bad experience
My first time of complain online but they truly deserve it

ninam91
9/14/18

Items run extremely small and no excahnahe can be made . If the item isn't true too size then in my opinion such policy should be in place . Customer service isn't helpful at all . I didn't love fabric as well .

medikm
8/31/18

I LOVE naked wardrobe!! I live in Los Angeles and every single time I have placed an order, I have received it within 2-3 days. Not sure why people are complaining about the shipping because on the naked wardrobe website it clearly states, how long shipping will take depending on where you live and the rest is up to USPS.
They are constantly emailing me new promo codes, at least 2-3. times a week for discounts, which is very generous.
One time my dress was ripped and I emailed customer service with a polite message and a photo of the dress. I received a response in a very timely manner. A brand new dress arrived 2 days later and they didn't even have me send the ripped one back.
The packaging is always so clean and neatly wrapped in plastic, tissue paper, and a polymailer bag to keep the clothes in good condition.
I'll always shop from naked wardrobe. It's my favorite store and I've never had a problem with customer service.
I also was fortunate enough to meet one of the sisters who runs the company, she was definitely the nicest person I have ever met. I was shocked at how sweet and generous she was.
Anyone who has a problem with their clothes, website, shipping, customer service, etc. should give it another chance because we've all had bad experiences shopping anywhere and everywhere. Even amazon will send an automated email that says "thank you for your inquiry we will respond within 24-48 hours"
Naked wardrobe has clothes that can be worn over and over again without anyone noticing it's the same outfit. All you need to do is layer a different jacket or duster over it. The nw exclusive fabric is really flattering and hugs your body in.
I wish I could buy everything from their website!

ris292
4/4/18

Here's what I emailed...
Nothing back

"Hello!

Ordering from your website has honestly been the worst experience, and I online shop a lot.
I've been trying to contact your customer service from my other account I made, and I've forwarded the same email 48 hours later, and I still haven't gotten a response...

I ordered the dress again today because I wasn't sure if the last order went through which was a total of $45 (what I inquired from ....)...

Something is wrong with your website and now I have all these charges are pending in my bank account... A total of $210 of pending charges from your company. I need refunds for the unauthorized charges your website made.

I'm so frustrated. I just wanted to get this dress for formal & it's been the most difficult and confusing online shopping experience I've ever had. If you could please advance my shipping, or give me a promotional code for next time for all my troubles, that would be amazing as well.

Thanks,
...."

Gonna have to call the bank. They took $155 worth of unauthorized money from my account. Like Wtf.

josiew10
11/9/17

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!! THE MOST STRESSFUL, UNPROFESSTION PEOPLE IVE EVER MET. THE 'CEO' DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS. OVER $500 SPENT AND NO ORDER DELIVERED OR EVEN SENT. NO REPLYS TO ANY EMAILS. STAY CLEAR FROM THIS COMPANY

tiffinyl
10/9/17

I like the fabric of clothes buuuuuuuuut I've been having trouble with communicating with them. 1st of all, what clothing store doesn't have a number???! 2nd of all it takes "48" hours to get a response back which is not true, more like when they choose to do so! 3rd of I feel that when I complain and order from them, they delay my stuff on purpose!!! It's been almost 2 weeks since I ordered and my package is still not here! They don't care about their customers! I'll make sure all my family & friends/strangers know not to waste their money. Very very disappointed!!

laurenw66
9/27/17

My mom had ordered me a birthday present and when I got the gift, it did not fit. We received the gift the end of August and 3 weeks later was my birthday. By the time I received it, we had exceeded the "15 day refund policy". There site is so inconsistant you can never wait to order a birthday gift for last minute. They go in and out of stock and sizes so frequently so my Mom wanted to purchase the second she saw it. Instead of issuing a store credit, we received the shipment back with no notification or communication from their customer service department. They are HORRIBLE. They do not have anyone answering phones and their customer service emails are copied and pasted, not even personalized for your situation. Even after this explanation, paying to ship it back (3 WEEKS LATER..not 3 years), they would not issue a store credit. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.

deea58
8/30/17

I recently bought a dress from naked wardrobe (first time buyer), 'the hold me tight dress' in the colour nectarine. I was very dissapointed when I had received my order, to find that the colour of the dress looked nothing like that as seen on the website. The colour resembled very similarly to an orange high vis vest, normally seen on construction workers. I'm not sure if this is consistent throughout all of the clothing or if it's just with this particular colour as I bought a bodysuit in the same colour and another dress which also looked nothing like the picture. If it weren't for the colour I would have loved this dress as the quality and stitching of the fabric was pretty good. However, it's disappointing considering how much I paid for the items as well as international shipping on top of that You can't return international orders so unless you are sure about the item you are purchasing, don't even bother! I had also purchased two different bikini sets, with regular bottoms but was sent thongs instead. I would not recommend this site, it is not worth the money!!

Tip for consumers: Items looks great in pictures on the site, but nothing close to what you actually receive. Pictures aren't true to colour! Some sizes run small

misac
8/15/17

I ordered from NakedWardrobe twice and each time my order was cancelled and refunded. The first time they cancelled my order, they claimed it was because my shipping address was different from my billing address.

The second time they cancelled my order, no explanation was given even though I used a credit card with the same billing and shipping addresses!! This is completely unprofessional, unjust, and wrong. I have since given up on ever ordering from them again.

annabele6
8/3/17

Disappointed! I ordered a regular bathing suit top and bottom. The one I received was a thong. I ordered a large size intentionally for this reason. Unfortunately, that didn't matter. Come on, we are average sized women. Disappointed!!!

katlynj1
5/22/17

Bought a bathing suit for 38 and to refund it at all even a exchange they would charge me 25 dollars. Also I had the free shipping code applied during my checkout. They still charged me for shipping and when I emailed them they were like. Welp.

melop1
5/15/17

I ordered three bikinis from this website. The image online shows a NORMAL coverage bikini. The items i received were THONGS. I'm really really really disappointed. They wont even do an exchange. None helpful at allll. save yourself the MONEY.

yurie1
4/22/17

Worst customer service ever. You can literally make an order mistake email them 5minutes after explain the situation and they still will say no exchange no refund. If it does not fit or damaged even with tags no exchange no refund. They do not care about customer satisfaction. Shop at "misguided" similar wardrobe and prices yet excellent customer service.

ilysiac
2/8/17

Their policies are $#*!ing garbage along with the $#*!ty clothes and customer service (which is pretty much non-existant). I sent a pair of pants back which was terrible quality and did not fit and I get an email stating they could not except it because I used a discount code THEN I GET ANOTHER EMAIL TALKING ME THEY ARE CHARGING ANOTHER $25 TO SEND IT BACK. Why don't you get a more experience team of professionals instead of the 15 year old want to be contouring asswipes who work for the company?

cxdd
2/1/17

They have the worst customer service- it doesn't matter how much you spend, it always takes a week to get your package. No free shipping if you pay with paypal their website is terrible. I love their clothes but truly hate buying from them.

nicolez11

HORRIBLE COMPANY,
DO NOT ORDER , IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE WEBSITE

jasminem36
12/13/16

I ordered 3 skirts and 3 bodysuits on Black Friday for $88 totally. Delivery was late. It took 2 weeks because of the holiday they did email me to apologize. All of them came out perfect style, good quality, matching size (I'm 5'5, 154 lbs, weightlifting, I'm thick and wearing Medium). I love the bodysuit that Khloe Kardarshian wore. It's so pretty. Got it in 2 colors.
One bad thing to point out : I should have ordered more lol

chanelm4
12/4/16

The quality Is very $#*!ty and I ordered a sweater and the sweater was basically see through. The material was not like same material on the website . Very misleading to say the least ,Don't give these $#*!s any money go to fashion nova or clothes envy much better quality and selection .

niveene
10/29/16

hello i am have ordered three orders from naked wardrobe a month ago , i have sent several emails and no reply . and the order still says its under process. i call the number provided , no one picks up and they tell you to email them and they never respond to emails .

ashleyc123
10/11/16

I ordered 5 items for a vacation I was going on & everything turned out to be completely different from what I expected! The material is SO CHEAP & everything fits so weird. The worst part is, THEY DO NOT EXCHANGE OR RETURN ITEMS. Never ordering from them again!!

emmaj43
9/19/16

They blocked my on instagram because I wrote this: im starting to dislike Nakedwardrobe, ive bought several things and the clothes looks so different because the models on the pictures are so tiny!!! So the clothes doesn't fit. I even got home a broken dress..and didn't give me anything no discount or return..And they exaggerated with the prices and the shipping +taxes on that like 40 dollars. They've got now their kardashians attention can they now focus on us costumers?
Don't even think about buying stuff from there they don't care about costumers all they think of is kardashian..

suzyb13
9/13/16

They do not care about their customers. They do not answer emails, and this is the ONLY way to get a hold of them. Unresponsive and petty. This is the best way I can describe this company. Sad!

mayrag6
9/2/16

Super disappointed in @nakedwardrobe. I ordered the barely there jumpsuit in size medium and bathing suit also size medium. The bathing suit I had not problem but the barely there jumpsuit was a joke. It literally looked like it would fit my 7 year old daughter. Not that my daughter would wear it but just to give you an idea how long and how it fit. I emailed them and sent the President of @nakedwardrobe a DM and never heard anything. Finally I went to return the item through FedEx and I received my refund only to find out they refunded me the price of the bathing suit which was less and not the barely there jumpsuit. What a joke of a company you are and at this point I'm thinking it was done on purpose. Never again will I ever shop from you guys, buyers beware sizing is NOT TRUE TO SIZE and all the hassle I had to go though, never again!!!!

tishac4
8/30/16

I never really complain and this is the first review I have ever written which should pretty much let you know how bad an experience this was. I ordered one of their luscious maxi's for a wedding I was attending I made sure I ordered it with ample time to ensure that the dress would come at a reasonable time before the wedding to make sure it fit right. as the weeks passed I still had not received my dress and the tracker was not updating to let me know where my package was. I had to email them twice before they got back to me explaining that because I'm in Canada and not the US it's not their responsibility, which is ridiculous. They then proceeded to tell me that international orders can take anywhere up to 25 business days apparantly it says that on their website. I checked their FAQ section it says nothing of the sort. I still have yet to receive my product or any info of it's whereabouts. With any other website I order from I can track the package everywhere until it arrives or I can contact customer service and they will let me know. This company has refused to do that and won't even try they said it was on me. This company has shown terrible business. They do not care for the consumer or their products. Save yourself the trouble and headaches and order from a different company.

tanyaj16
8/24/16

So like many others i found Naked Wardrobe on IG they are hard to resist because the promote sales daily and the kardashians wear their items which i hate to say heavily influenced my desire to try this brand. Not to mention they are one of the first IG stores i followed that had their own unique style which i personally appreciate which is simple but "elegant" and sexy. However having purchased serval items from them i have a major issue with the fabric and the sizing. The crop oh so tight set i bought 3 a S a M and a L. the Med fit like an XS, the S fit like a Med, and the L fit well [ i am petite but very curvy in the hips and butt]. The fabric doesn't stretch very well in the small sizes but was very stretchy in the L. Then i bought a tank capri set in a large thinking this will fit perfect well the tank was a very weird cut for my body and the capri was too big and the fabric was very different and just not suitable to wear it just doesn't lay well on the body it's not ideal for a tight fitting legging and tank set. I just find myself upset at the money i spent to have so many issues with sizing like you literally will have no idea what size you actually wear unless your am xs with no curves to speak of...i also find the pricing too high for the quality of the fabrics.

Questions? Get answers from the NakedWardrobe staff and other customers.

3 Photos for NakedWardrobe