Review of Mango

Edison, New Jersey 08837, Spain
Tel: 1.866.6MNG.MNG

malcolms61
7/13/19

Today 13th July 2019. Their website is malfunctioning as it told me 3 times that my purchase had failed when in fact it had not and took my money three times so something very amiss with the system of payment ....... a disaster. I complained by email about the website and a lady responded with 'sorry but you must sort it out online as it is all automated'. I responded and said I had not received any email to say I had bought anything so have no order number details for reference purposes, so how do I revert anything if I have no reference of any purchase ? They need to get somebody who deals with the online business to sort this mess out. I said I would post a very bad commentary about their 'company online operation' and there don't care attitude towards customers if they didn't respond and compensate me which they haven't, hence this bad review !

marwag1
7/11/19

I placed an order since 6 days and regarding their website there is a link should lead me to their courier website with the shipment number to follow up on that shipment however the link for the first 3 days wasn't working then after sending many emails they sent to me a link but when I clicked on that link it alway gave me failure and the shipment doesn't exist when I emailed the courier they replied that they didn't receive any thing and I should contact the seller (mango) and when I returned back to mango they sent to me the same email with the same link which lead me to the same result and till now I don't know any thing about my paid order!!!

leahb98
7/10/19

I was looking for a particular type of top and a Google search took me to Mango where they not only had the top it was also on sale! I received a quick delivery with updates and I'm over the moon with my top. It's good quality and fits perfectly. I'm a UK 12 and ordered a medium. Very impressed and after looking at other Mango clothing I'll definitely be ordering again.

clairem146
7/10/19

I wish that I could award a zero. Mango processed the order to my previous address and have not refunded or resent the order. Nor have they replied to the numerous emails I have sent them. They are disinterested, avoiding and unnecessarily curt on the phone.
Appalling customer service. I like Mango's clothes but there is no way I can order from them ever again.

elainec162
6/30/19

photos of earrings look delicate and high quality in reality all materials shiny plastic even " shells"
are plastic. Instead of using jet, bigass bold pieces of black plastic. Quality does NOT differentiate Mango earrings from many other sources less expensive. Sooo disappointed

marekb12
6/18/19

I like Mango man clothes! But no one knows anything in the shop when you ask them regarding discount etc,very discouraging when you want to buy something. It appears to me they are afraid to make any decisions without speaking to head office which is in Spain. Useless I must say.

prijovicd
6/2/19

Customer service always sends the same automatic message and never solve anything!!

On the phone always NO ANSWER!

Payment doesn't work

winnies16
5/24/19

First time buyer here,placed an order before I chanced upon this site.I got scared reading the reviews here coz most had a not so good experience. i got worried after 2 days coz status keeps showing " in preparation" so I emailed mango and luckily they responded. It was hard to track the package as well, "item not found" but thankfully,it arrived on the 8th day-buyer from Singapore

giotal
2/15/19

I had the bad luck to shop online and wanted to return the items (wrong size they came in bigger size that the other Spanish brands). I should have been suspected that something is wrong with them as they charge you when you return back their products. I paid 3,5 euros to return them with speedex and delivered them promptly. That happened on January 21st , 2019. The amount of the order was 46euros.I called at the local customer service in Greece to ensure the good receipt of my package and inquire about the return of my money (a credit to my visa account). They said that they were going to forward the package to Spain and they should pay me back. They reassured me that the hole process would not exceed 10 working days. I have called them repeatedly and still until today 15 of February, 2019, they haven't credited the amount. I am also facing an issue with my visa balance, I communicated with my bank and disputed the transaction. In few words: STAY AWAY FROM SHOPPING ONLINE THEY ARE FRAUDS AND PROVIDE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

caitlins20
2/6/19

Awful, awful, awful. Avoid! There is no reason to do business or give money who won't respond to issue. A joke of a company.

kellyk241
1/31/19

I ordered the same pair of jeans in 2 sizes, kept one returned the other. They shipped fast, free return and processed like lightening. I loved the jeans and will order from them again for sure!

violettez
1/23/19

I ordered like 11 clothing items from Mango's website. I live in Egypt, so I thought it'll take a while.
Website mentioned 7 working days, I ordered Friday evening. Considering that Europe and Middle East have different days off and public holidays, I'm very satisfied with the shipping. Ordered on 11th, received on 22nd. Clothes are in great condition, even though I only ordered discounted items. Fit me very well, very beautiful designs.
All packaged separately, a dress and two pairs of pants came with hangers.
I'm very very satisfied with free shipping, the package got delivered to me by DHL!

I sent them a thank you email.
I don't know what's the fuss. :)

chloeh41
1/16/19

Honestly the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. I ordered some trousers on 6th Jan as I needed them by 11th so when I selected 2-4 days shipping I thought this would be sufficient. It's now 16th Jan, and despite having an order confirmation email saying they had been shipped on 8th, they are still not here. I have emailed customer service about 5 times and they never reply. I phoned them on Friday 11th asking for an update as the courier tracking is still saying the courier is yet to receive the item from MANGO, and they said I need to wait and they would look into it and would contact me. I have heard nothing from them, and phoned today and they said they still don't know what's going on. I demanded a refund, and they keep saying I need to wait until they have found out what's happened. I asked for a time frame as it has taken them a week to contact Hermes and find out what's happening, and they say they don't know. Incredibly frustrating. I contacted Hermes myself and had an answer straight away saying MANGO hasn't given them the item and it hasn't left heir warehouse. How is it that I can find this out straight away and it's taken MANGO a week, and they still can't give me an answer!???
I should not be having to do this! I will never shop here again.. and I don't know how this business will survive much longer if they treat customers like this !
PLEASE DONT SHOP HERE

ivanah6
1/1/19

My package should have been delivered more than 10 days ago and the costumer service is not responding to my emails. I wish I have visited this site before making any orders from them...I just hope that I will get this things eventually!

sophiet28
11/26/18

I honestly almost didn't buy from Mango after seeing all the bad reviews. Still, I ordered myself a sweater and a pair of jeans and a pair of jeans for my husband as well. My order arrived well packaged within 3 days or less, all the way from Europe to the west coast of the US. The clothes fit well and looked just like the pictures. You can't beat the prices- on sale I got each pair of jeans for about $30 each, which is about F21 priced- but much higher quality. Mango has great products and very fair pricing, deserves much better reviews.

jonathanb258
11/23/18

Placed an an order online and wished to cancel straight away. Called their Customer Services before confirmation of the order had come through to cancel - was told nothing could be done at the time and they would call me the following day - no call, called through again, told that this was the wrong information, nothing could be done and was hung up on. I called again, requesting to speak to a supervisor, was told the supervisor had refused stating they would say the same thing and I would have to receive the order before sending back - they have not even billed me yet nor has the order been shipped! I cant understand why I cannot cancel said order as this contract has not been completed under e-commerce laws. Why should I be billed £100+ in the interim for an order that I have requested to be cancelled! Lastly, I was told that on any other week that I would be able to cancel, but as they are busy due to black Friday - this is their policy!

beyoncew
11/11/18

Because of the horrible reviews I never buy online, I only go to real Mango stores. They used to have cool clothing but recently I experienced that the quality got way down...and the employees used to be nice and more friendly. If the situation stays the same, I will not return to be their customer.

marias463
10/17/18

This is the worst costumer service I ever had to deal with. Beware USA costumers, they shipping packages with the cheapest "on trac" company that loosing packages all the time. If your item is not delivered you will have to deal with "investigation department" that will do nothing. I had to call my self between both companies. I found my item, ask "on trac" to send it back to mango.com. Mango costumer service said: "Thank you we will return your money when we receive the package". They don't care about costumers at all. I think this company should have zero stars.

levip24
9/17/18

I bought two shirts from them on the 2nd of September. For some odd reason they shipped them separately. One came and the other has still not come and it's been over 2 weeks.
I ordered trousers not long after and received an email saying it was shipped. Then I get an email saying they no longer have the item I ordered. Then why did you ship it?? I asked for clarification and they left me a voicemail I couldn't understand. I still haven't gotten a refund. This is absolutely ridiculous and it's only given me a headache.

jacquib17
9/8/18

Poor quality. Incorrect sizing and no refund or exchange. DONT TOUCH THEM. So disappointed and it takes so long to get to you

lissaf2
8/29/18

Yes ...ordered on July 8 and despite some follow-ups, the product did not arrive here until August 27th. And only two of my three items arrived when I contacted them at the site they said 'don't worry we'll refund for the other' . These are summer items that have now arrived at the end of summer and the one thing I actually most wanted didn't even come. I will never make the mistake of ordering from this site again.

rasaa2
8/6/18

My parcel was lost by courier. But every time I was trying to get in touch with Mango, i would get automated message saying that parcel has been delivered to the customer, ignoring all the information that is provided in the email. Tried calling them, - no answer.

mariat177
8/3/18

Despite consulting Mango's size charts, the ordered clothes were too big. So we decided to return them - big mistake with this company. We had to pay an enormous shipping charge to send the package back. Then we wait for weeks (almost a month) to receive the refund but we never do. We e-mail them, and only receive a template response. Then suddenly a package arrives from them, asking for another enormous shipping charge to be paid by us. Why? No explanation. No email, no contact from Mango at all. So the courier is expecting their money, but we have no idea what we're paying for. Most likely the very clothes we returned a month ago.
So now what? 200 bucks paid for nothing and no refund or feedback from Mango at all.
It truly doesn't get much worse than this. Stay away!

sadiei
7/27/18

I ordered about $200 worth of clothing from MANGO, it's been well over 2 months now and my order still hasn't come. I've called customer service multiple times but they are rude and very unhelpful. MANGO has terrible customer service. This is my first and last time ordering from them.

lesliew66
4/27/18

Worst customer service ever! Ordered a coat back in February 2018. When I received the coat, it was filthy, shopworn, and still had the security tag attached. I called customer service immediately, and they told me to send it back and that they would refund the shipping charge because they were unable to provide a return label. I felt that was a barely sufficient response for their lack of quality control, and for my trouble of having to deal with the unusable item they sent me. However, I mailed back the coat, paying $18.90 for return shipping. I enclosed the original receipt in the package, and was smart enough to take a picture of it. I received the refund for the coat, but not for the $18.90 shipping. I emailed customer service with a copy of the receipt, on February 22. After numerous emails and phone calls with various employees, including Andrea Salazar, Simon Tait, and Richard H, I have still not received my refund as of today, April 26. I have heard every story as to why they have been unable to give me my $18.90, including them claiming that they sent the refund to my bank account and my bank (with whom I've had the same account for over 10 years) didn't process it. And this was after sending Simon a voided check to confirm my routing numbers. This has been insane, and I believe they are trying to give me the runaround until I get tired and let it go. But, instead I'll just post to their Facebook page. Beware of shopping here, folks!

good luck. They refused to cancel my order. I had to wait over two months for my items to be refunded after I returned them

By Austin h.

I just received mine today in Canada and I didnt pay anything, it arrived with DHL, shipped from Barcelona.

By Yada L.

Questions? Get answers from the Mango staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Mango