Review of Mango

Edison, New Jersey 08837, Spain
Tel: 1.866.6MNG.MNG

giotal
2/15/19

I had the bad luck to shop online and wanted to return the items (wrong size they came in bigger size that the other Spanish brands). I should have been suspected that something is wrong with them as they charge you when you return back their products. I paid 3,5 euros to return them with speedex and delivered them promptly. That happened on January 21st , 2019. The amount of the order was 46euros.I called at the local customer service in Greece to ensure the good receipt of my package and inquire about the return of my money (a credit to my visa account). They said that they were going to forward the package to Spain and they should pay me back. They reassured me that the hole process would not exceed 10 working days. I have called them repeatedly and still until today 15 of February, 2019, they haven't credited the amount. I am also facing an issue with my visa balance, I communicated with my bank and disputed the transaction. In few words: STAY AWAY FROM SHOPPING ONLINE THEY ARE FRAUDS AND PROVIDE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

caitlins20
2/6/19

Awful, awful, awful. Avoid! There is no reason to do business or give money who won't respond to issue. A joke of a company.

kellyk241
1/31/19

I ordered the same pair of jeans in 2 sizes, kept one returned the other. They shipped fast, free return and processed like lightening. I loved the jeans and will order from them again for sure!

violettez
1/23/19

I ordered like 11 clothing items from Mango's website. I live in Egypt, so I thought it'll take a while.
Website mentioned 7 working days, I ordered Friday evening. Considering that Europe and Middle East have different days off and public holidays, I'm very satisfied with the shipping. Ordered on 11th, received on 22nd. Clothes are in great condition, even though I only ordered discounted items. Fit me very well, very beautiful designs.
All packaged separately, a dress and two pairs of pants came with hangers.
I'm very very satisfied with free shipping, the package got delivered to me by DHL!

I sent them a thank you email.
I don't know what's the fuss. :)

chloeh41
1/16/19

Honestly the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. I ordered some trousers on 6th Jan as I needed them by 11th so when I selected 2-4 days shipping I thought this would be sufficient. It's now 16th Jan, and despite having an order confirmation email saying they had been shipped on 8th, they are still not here. I have emailed customer service about 5 times and they never reply. I phoned them on Friday 11th asking for an update as the courier tracking is still saying the courier is yet to receive the item from MANGO, and they said I need to wait and they would look into it and would contact me. I have heard nothing from them, and phoned today and they said they still don't know what's going on. I demanded a refund, and they keep saying I need to wait until they have found out what's happened. I asked for a time frame as it has taken them a week to contact Hermes and find out what's happening, and they say they don't know. Incredibly frustrating. I contacted Hermes myself and had an answer straight away saying MANGO hasn't given them the item and it hasn't left heir warehouse. How is it that I can find this out straight away and it's taken MANGO a week, and they still can't give me an answer!???
I should not be having to do this! I will never shop here again.. and I don't know how this business will survive much longer if they treat customers like this !
PLEASE DONT SHOP HERE

ivanah6
1/1/19

My package should have been delivered more than 10 days ago and the costumer service is not responding to my emails. I wish I have visited this site before making any orders from them...I just hope that I will get this things eventually!

sophiet28
11/26/18

I honestly almost didn't buy from Mango after seeing all the bad reviews. Still, I ordered myself a sweater and a pair of jeans and a pair of jeans for my husband as well. My order arrived well packaged within 3 days or less, all the way from Europe to the west coast of the US. The clothes fit well and looked just like the pictures. You can't beat the prices- on sale I got each pair of jeans for about $30 each, which is about F21 priced- but much higher quality. Mango has great products and very fair pricing, deserves much better reviews.

jonathanb258
11/23/18

Placed an an order online and wished to cancel straight away. Called their Customer Services before confirmation of the order had come through to cancel - was told nothing could be done at the time and they would call me the following day - no call, called through again, told that this was the wrong information, nothing could be done and was hung up on. I called again, requesting to speak to a supervisor, was told the supervisor had refused stating they would say the same thing and I would have to receive the order before sending back - they have not even billed me yet nor has the order been shipped! I cant understand why I cannot cancel said order as this contract has not been completed under e-commerce laws. Why should I be billed £100+ in the interim for an order that I have requested to be cancelled! Lastly, I was told that on any other week that I would be able to cancel, but as they are busy due to black Friday - this is their policy!

beyoncew
11/11/18

Because of the horrible reviews I never buy online, I only go to real Mango stores. They used to have cool clothing but recently I experienced that the quality got way down...and the employees used to be nice and more friendly. If the situation stays the same, I will not return to be their customer.

marias463
10/17/18

This is the worst costumer service I ever had to deal with. Beware USA costumers, they shipping packages with the cheapest "on trac" company that loosing packages all the time. If your item is not delivered you will have to deal with "investigation department" that will do nothing. I had to call my self between both companies. I found my item, ask "on trac" to send it back to mango.com. Mango costumer service said: "Thank you we will return your money when we receive the package". They don't care about costumers at all. I think this company should have zero stars.

levip24
9/17/18

I bought two shirts from them on the 2nd of September. For some odd reason they shipped them separately. One came and the other has still not come and it's been over 2 weeks.
I ordered trousers not long after and received an email saying it was shipped. Then I get an email saying they no longer have the item I ordered. Then why did you ship it?? I asked for clarification and they left me a voicemail I couldn't understand. I still haven't gotten a refund. This is absolutely ridiculous and it's only given me a headache.

jacquib17
9/8/18

Poor quality. Incorrect sizing and no refund or exchange. DONT TOUCH THEM. So disappointed and it takes so long to get to you

lissaf2
8/29/18

Yes ...ordered on July 8 and despite some follow-ups, the product did not arrive here until August 27th. And only two of my three items arrived when I contacted them at the site they said 'don't worry we'll refund for the other' . These are summer items that have now arrived at the end of summer and the one thing I actually most wanted didn't even come. I will never make the mistake of ordering from this site again.

rasaa2
8/6/18

My parcel was lost by courier. But every time I was trying to get in touch with Mango, i would get automated message saying that parcel has been delivered to the customer, ignoring all the information that is provided in the email. Tried calling them, - no answer.

mariat177
8/3/18

Despite consulting Mango's size charts, the ordered clothes were too big. So we decided to return them - big mistake with this company. We had to pay an enormous shipping charge to send the package back. Then we wait for weeks (almost a month) to receive the refund but we never do. We e-mail them, and only receive a template response. Then suddenly a package arrives from them, asking for another enormous shipping charge to be paid by us. Why? No explanation. No email, no contact from Mango at all. So the courier is expecting their money, but we have no idea what we're paying for. Most likely the very clothes we returned a month ago.
So now what? 200 bucks paid for nothing and no refund or feedback from Mango at all.
It truly doesn't get much worse than this. Stay away!

sadiei
7/27/18

I ordered about $200 worth of clothing from MANGO, it's been well over 2 months now and my order still hasn't come. I've called customer service multiple times but they are rude and very unhelpful. MANGO has terrible customer service. This is my first and last time ordering from them.

lesliew66
4/27/18

Worst customer service ever! Ordered a coat back in February 2018. When I received the coat, it was filthy, shopworn, and still had the security tag attached. I called customer service immediately, and they told me to send it back and that they would refund the shipping charge because they were unable to provide a return label. I felt that was a barely sufficient response for their lack of quality control, and for my trouble of having to deal with the unusable item they sent me. However, I mailed back the coat, paying $18.90 for return shipping. I enclosed the original receipt in the package, and was smart enough to take a picture of it. I received the refund for the coat, but not for the $18.90 shipping. I emailed customer service with a copy of the receipt, on February 22. After numerous emails and phone calls with various employees, including Andrea Salazar, Simon Tait, and Richard H, I have still not received my refund as of today, April 26. I have heard every story as to why they have been unable to give me my $18.90, including them claiming that they sent the refund to my bank account and my bank (with whom I've had the same account for over 10 years) didn't process it. And this was after sending Simon a voided check to confirm my routing numbers. This has been insane, and I believe they are trying to give me the runaround until I get tired and let it go. But, instead I'll just post to their Facebook page. Beware of shopping here, folks!

robertah27
4/18/18

I originally rated them five stars. I've had two orders, and been satisfied as far as shipping time, quality of items. However, I returned one item that wasn't quite as pictured, and now MY money is in limbo. I have no refund and no dress and it's been over a month. Reading these reviews, who knows if I'll ever see that money again. Good luck to anyone who orders from these people.

jennys122
3/17/18

I hate it when I feel thwarted.......I've been trying to leave a product review on the Mango site and can I find a review button to press I'm feeling totally peeved. I ordered a Violeta by Mango coat. It was beige suede with waterfall revers and was unlined. It cost £179.99p. It arrived yesterday and it's awful. No style, big baggy sleeves, it hangs like a rag, a mark on the lapel. I ordered a medium and its way too big for me. I usually shop at Zara and I'll be shopping there in future. It isn't worth £179.99p and that's my main peeve, do they think I'm an idiot! It's already been returned and I was so looking forward to slagging them off on the review site on Mango. Grrr! Hmmm I think I feel a little bit better. Don't buy this coat unless you have exceptionally fat arms or wear very thick sweaters. Thankyou.... rant over.

bot46
3/6/18

I did not get my order. It's been over a month now. I wrote the custumer service several times, but they did not even answer me. My advice is never pay before you get your order !!! Never again!!!

karolinau2
12/15/17

Customer service ignored 5 emails when I contacted them for my refund. Horrible experience. Never order online.

shamielas
9/6/17

Ordered a venus coat (xs)-beige from Spain and paid 2 799 zara for it. Order was placed online, 29 Aug, my card was debited and I received an email on 30 Aug advising my order will be received shortly (2-4 working days) to South Africa. Since the 30th of Aug I was unable to track my shipment as the link Mango sent has no tracking number (actually no order details. All I have is my order number....I called Aramex as the link given to me by Mango takes me to their site. Aramex is unable to asssit as I don't have a tracking number. I ordered the coat weeks in advance as I needed it for a special occasion and having read all the bad reviews.....I just don't know anymore. I have since emailed Mango but still awaiting a response. HELP PLEASE!

anag61
7/24/17

OMG complete bloody awful experience with Mango. I Lived in the U.K and Mango was great. Living in the USA and ordering from here is a complete nightmare. Girls order from Zara they are Ten fold on these guys. The staff are sooooo rude. I even herd sniggles on the ph when struggling to place an order. I use 2 USA cards plus my husbands and to say it was our problemour cards didn't work. right then I purchased from Zara with no problem. My issues where not resolved. All I can say is Zara is my hero and Mango is useless.

morgang22
7/16/17

Worst online shopping experience of my life, I would highly recommend that noone should shop here. I ordered a very expensive item and not only did it arrive later than was stated but I was given someone else's order! I emailed them straight away, did not get a response from that for over a week; I've been calling them repeatedly every day for over 2 weeks now and the situation still hadn't been sorted. Every time I call they say they'll call me back but never do. Having not heard back from them in a while, I called them again and they said they needed me to confirm my address even though I've done that multiple times. After a while I got fed up and asked for my money to be returned and they said they can't because they don't know if my order is in transit or not - they literally have no idea where my order is! Extremely poor customer service and the situation has been handled very badly. Not only have they taken my money but they've caused me immense stress and anger and I haven't even got the item I bought to show for it!

yumengc
6/27/17

This company is horrible, they said they are free return so I returned package to 2 different Canada Post they said they do not accepted that unless I paid the shipping fee. So I send a request for a home pick up service. I wait for A MONTH with ON one contact me, every time they said is to wait a few more days..... Finally, On June 26 I received an email saying that they will pick up on June 27, but actually the driver came on June 26, which I do not have any extra time for me to arrange time to be at home. Later on June 27, the driver came again and I missed his call. So he left. I ask Mango I was tired of this and can I drop off my package to the courier company they use they said no.So the whole month dealing with returning it which is ridiculous and I have never had this problem with my entire online shopping experience. KEEP AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST!!!!!

good luck. They refused to cancel my order. I had to wait over two months for my items to be refunded after I returned them

By Austin h.

Questions? Get answers from the Mango staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Mango