Review of Minted

Tel: +1-415-399-1717
domains@minted.com

sabrinaf29
1/16/19

Ordered my WEDDING invitations and asked for a review.....they arrived today and you cannot read it the font is soo small. So disappointing.

cindym359
1/4/19

I ordered my wedding invitations from minted. I went with the All-in-one design thinking it would be a nice simple design. When I received them, I was very happy with them, they were very pretty and just what I expected. I followed the directions exactly as they instructed to assemble them with 3 clear stickers after folding them. Once they went through the mail, everyone that received them said they were opened, the perforation was torn for the RSVP and some were missing the inside card that was placed inside with important information for my wedding. These have a major design flaw since they do not hold up in the mail process. I was beyond disappointed! This was the first impression of my wedding and they were a disaster and looked horrible by the time my guests received them.

carlr209
12/23/18

Website was down for 2 hours when trying to order, customer service gave me a 10% discount for this annoyance. Then the cards came and over 1/3rd of them had golden ink splotches all over. The customer service rep offered me another 10% off discount which didn't even cover the cost of the cards, not to mention the fact that Christmas was in 7 days and they had no option to reprint them and get them to me in time. I had to threaten to file a chargeback to get 50% of my money back. NEVER WILL I USE MINTED AGAIN!

wp31
12/19/18

Cards arrived late despite having paid $25 to expedite shipping, and arrived too damaged to use and with printing errors. Took 6 tries to reach anyone there. Website "email" form does not work. Finally got through on phone, was verbally promised refund. Then got email from Minted "We're reprinting your order." Don't want reprint given terrible quality - want refund. I shipped back the stamps and cards to them and they refunded the stamps but not the cards! They still owe me $500 (did I mention they are shockingly overpriced?) 3 weeks later am still going back and forth with Minted, or rather trying to reach them and they are not responsive. Their correspondence has been deliberately devious. Complete fraud. Avoid.

tt125
12/17/18

I ordered our holiday cards here because I think this site has lovely designs. However, once we received the cards, the main photo was printed very light and washed out and the font was muddy and difficult to read. I contacted customer service via chat since the phone service hours are limited. My chat was unbelievably slow -- each response took several minutes (some up to seven minutes) and after 45 minutes, they asked me to email a photo of the card - which I did. From there, it took two days to receive a response and each communication after that took a couple days for a response -- every time with a different agent. I asked for a credit to my account since I wanted to revise the design to ensure that it would be clearer/easier to read, but they went ahead and just reprinted the same card - despite me asking them not to. It's been a week since I originally contacted customer service and I still don't have a resolution -- nor a holiday card. Never again.

lisac780
12/17/18

I ordered rush service for Christmas cards on 12/11. Ordered was promised for 12/17. Upon checking on the order through my account on the website, it showed the order still in process on 12/17. A phone call to Customer Service had them tell me it had been shipped but they were unable to provide a Tracking Number, claiming FedEx had been very unreliable. I came to learn that Minted does not print the cards. The service is contracted out to multiple suppliers therefore they have no information on site or readily accessible as to the status of an order. They will promise the moon but no way to assure delivery.

bretts104
12/10/18

Needed to make small edits on our Christmas card message...waited over 40 minutes with online "chat help" ... only to be told I'd have to CANCEL the entire card and start over...No Edits allowed. Minted will charge you plenty for every tiny upsell...but has NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT that is designed for the actual needs of their customers. NEVER AGAIN !

joannaz12
11/29/18

Ordered holiday cards I they sent the wrong set of envelopes TWICE, and after dealing with customer service for TWO hours PLUS the time spent on dealing with the wrong envelopes at home they offered me nothing complimentary. The "manager" and "supervisor" both refused to upgrade my envelopes with free return address printing which I asked for to compensate me for my massive inconvenience (and the fact that I used all my own sticker address labels on the incorrect envelopes so now I need to buy more). They flat out said no. Horrible customer service and the website messed up the addresses also. Will not be using them next year.

lynneg29
9/15/18

We are having a destination wedding with a small party back home. We ordered two sets of save the dates with envelopes. When we received our save the dates, only one of our cards was there. The other belonged to some other couple. HUGE MISTAKE.

We complained and they sent us the save the dates that we were missing.

Now that we had both sets, we went to stuff our envelopes with both. We were sent the correct number of envelopes (55). We had ordered 55 of each set of save the dates. Now when we went to fill them, we realized they had sent us 48 of one card and 60 of the other card. WTF. I will definitely not be using them for our invitations.

laurenr119
8/8/18

Poor experience - will never try again. I ordered invitations that I specifically purchased because they offered a gold lining in the envelope - I thought it would look very elegant... however the invitations arrived with no lining - called and they said they were out of stock.. They offered a refund of the lining - and I said no - I chose these invitations & matching thank you notes because of the presentation - if I had know that you didn't have the lining, I would have purchased a different invitation. So the second woman I talked to offered a full refund - said I didn't have to return them... waited a few days and only got a partial refund. Called to inquire and was then told that was never offered... so now they're calling me a liar on top of being incompetent. So once I've talked to the 3rd person, they said that I would have to return the invites for a refund, I said fine - I want an email confirmation.... they send a confirmation, but are only refunding the invites not the MATCHING thank you notes... these people are the worst - the absolute WORST... Please go somewhere else... If you're expecting custom and quality - this is not the place - I promise you that.

caryla2
7/26/18

Minted.com is overpriced and has terrible customer service. Go to shutterfly way better customer service.

angelas356
7/11/18

I spent a fortune on menus and invitations with this company and wanted to order the matching name cards a week before.

They told me they could not do it, and blew me off when I called. I would expect better treatment after spending a ton of money with them, all because they don't work weekends. I am a business owner and when there is work to be done you work whenever!! Never again!!

veronicaz3
5/14/18

Ordered invitation and envelopes 5 weeks ago, arrived with incorrect envelope. Requested resolution and corrections arrived 2 weeks later. Ordered placecards for the event to match last week and paid express shipping. Arrived today and they are someone elses placecards. Mistakes happen- but Terrible customer service is not ok!

kc228
3/18/18

I've been trying unsuccessfully for weeks to make a purchase using a Minted More membership (you know, the one that you pay $50 for to receive 15% off ANY purchase). Turns out to be a complete fraud. Technical glitches prohibit the discount from being applied. I've notified the company twice that this is happening and they just give you the runaround. COMPLETELY AMATEUR AND A COMPLETE FRAUD.

Well designed site with lots of advertising, it's just too bad you can't order and trust that you'll get what you pay for. Find another site to use.

daniellel52
1/15/18

As pretty much every other review says they are the worst Internet website Ive ever had the misfortune of placing an order with. Not only unfulfilled but lied to and misled. If you actually want to receive anything I highly recommend you use any other invitations site, card site, shopping site, art site. Anything but minted.

kristaj6
12/19/17

They did not fulfill my order, as promised, and I consequently was not able to send out our holiday card before Christmas. No one returned my emails and I could not get a hold of anyone by phone. Will never order anything through them again.

elanas1
12/15/17

It's been over a week for my holiday cards, I have paid for it, I have an order # and confirmation # and they can't find my order! There is no way to get through to customer service and every email I send, they reply back with the same rote reply. "We are looking into this and will get back to you asap." Then they had the audacity to ask me what server and software I am using?! WTF??

jessicac235
12/14/17

I don't think you can ever reach customer service. I have been on hold for 1 hour and 18 minutes. I did get someone to answer the online chat. My cards were printed incorrectly. They offered a reprint but could not give an expected ship date. Guess my cards are not arriving before Christmas. With so many other card options out there I will not use them again.

mariannef11
12/12/17

My daughter ordered wedding invitations, promised delivery date of 11/17. It is now 12/13 and we have received nothing, despite repeated attempts to contact customer service via telephone calls (more than 10) and emails (more than 15). I also ordered Christmas cards and did not receive complete order - I telephoned and emailed to no avail. So disappointing. I want to spread the word so no one else needs to go through this.

Tip for consumers: Don’t believe what they say re delivery date and customer service.

kareno61
12/12/17

I tried Minted this year for my holiday cards and I could not be more disappointed. I'm typing this review after being on hold for an hour and twenty minutes. I tried to reach them online, but no one answered my email yesterday regarding the status of my order. I ordered my cards on 11/22, they arrived and were nothing like they looked on line. The color was rose not red, the "gold glitter" was iridescent green red and gold and the foil stamping protruded on the back. After several back and forth emails taking several days, they finally had them reprinted. My order status says still in production and I'll receive them on 12/8. No cards, no update, NOTHING... and I can't get in touch with anyone to give me an update on my order.

misss22
12/11/17

OK, so I'm less upset at minted.com because they fixed my order by sending me a close back-up holiday card for a full refund, and shipped it overnight. My holiday cards were still 3 weeks later than I would normally send them out, but the quality wasn't bad. I would have given them a much higher rating if they fulfilled my order 3 weeks earlier or reached out to me earlier when I kept calling them for 3 weeks. It was unnecessary added stress during the holidays. I'm not sure I will use them again because of the slow response time and the bad experience I had but I acknowledge their intention to do the right thing to keep their customers.

kareny32
12/8/17

I suggest you go elsewhere for your custom cards or invitations. Their customer service is horrible. You cannot speak with a live agent because the wait time is over 30 minutes. Also, the agents in their online chat tool provide false promises. They said my order would arrive on a certain date and then I found out it didn't even finish production. Horrible service. Beware.

lt85
12/8/17

My cards were printed incorrectly. I can't even get a live person on the line to talk to. Huge disappointment

mariet90
12/7/17

I just spent 3 days working on a design for a holiday card. Every page said express shipping was available. Well, turns out not for this design even though it said on every page it was. So now I have no cards and need to start from scratch. My order was almost $400 so one would think they would have a better system.

anneb121
12/6/17

I ordered Christmas cards from Minted in mid-November to be able to get them out early with our changed address. I did not request a proof. I requested and paid for expedited service. Over two weeks have gone by. I have not received an email from them. I logged in to my account and it was asking that I approve the proof which was not requested. I tried calling customer service and was on hold for 1 1/2 hours before I gave up. I then tried the chat service which was uselessl. I am now holding again and also attempting to speak with their live chat person. Compared to the other companies who do this same service, Minted stinks! Stay away!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Minted staff and other customers.

Minted?