Review of MayKool

Tel: +86 25 8776 5155
customerservice@maykool.com

arp1
2/26/19

Ordered a dress for Valentine's Day in January. It supposedly shipped on January 16th, but the tracking number never updated. They lied and literally did not ship the package until after I filed a dispute with PayPal. I received the dress yesterday, February 24th. That's 6+ weeks waiting for an order that was supposed to take 7-15 days.

On top of that, the dress has no shape to it - it's a rectangle!. The waist measures 7" larger than claimed, which is the same measurement at the hip! It has no waist whatsoever. Putting it on results in baggy fabric hanging around the midsection.

This company is a complete scam, and be warned, PayPal will NOT get you your money back from this particular company.

Response from May K., MayKool Representative
Dear customer,

Sorry for the delay about shiping time.

Could you contact our customerservice@maykool.com and tell us your order#, please? Then we can check it for you.

About "no shape to it", you need use right method to scroll through part top section to get same effect as pictures.

jamiel201
1/24/19

I ordered a dress a week before Christmas. I just got it jan 20. It says large fits more like a small. Suppose to be a dark blue but it's see through. Fabric is cheap and cheaply made. I wanted to send it back but I have to pay shipping back?

valg27
7/15/18

I ordered a dress on June 22nd. On June 26th it said it shipped. It is now July 15th and it still says, pre shipment on tracking. I asked maykool to just cancel the order and issue me a refund. They refused stating that its already shipped to the USA, which it has not according to the tracking. I whole heartedly regret ordering from this scam site before googling reviews about them. Save your money and do not fall into this scam trap like all of us that have already :(

maxt53
6/27/18

I done ordered my bday outfit from this damn website and everyones saying its cheap material it wont fit its runs terrible on sizes... I cant get any communication from maykool itself Ive been trying to email... does anyone know how to get in touch with a representative?

gills7
6/20/17

Items are nothing like tbe pictures. This company should not be allowed to use other companies photos surely its copyright.
Do not order from this cheap website

linak6
6/15/17

I ordered a swimsuit on this website. It came with the broken zipper and the threads were pulling out of it. The customer support told that it was maide by the human factor, and I immediately understood that even if I roll sand it back they will not refund me, they will say it's my fault. Disgusting! Horrible quality and worst customer support. My friend bought the swimsuit and fixed the zipper by herself, otherwise my money would be wasted.
IF YOU ARE THINKING TO PLACE AN ORDER ON MAYKOOL DON'T DO IT! Also the sizes are a lot smaller then the actual ones.

alexal4
6/7/17

Dress took one month to come and it was nothing like the picture. The lining was longer then the dress and I wanted to return it as a defect. Its been one month of complaining and nothing, no response. This company is a FRAUD!! cheap materials, bad workmanship. Just order from LULUs, free returns and good materials. This really was my worst online shopping experience

darikap
5/31/17

Really cute dress, its a bit big because i order a size bigger.. but still good. the fabric is good quality.

Tip for consumers: There is a processing time and shipping time are business days.

miag21
5/25/17

I don't care for the return terms. I'm not going to send back a dress and pay $25 for shipping, that is wasting more money. I don't understand, if your customer is complaining about the product then you send the product again that doesn't have defaults and is what they paid for or reimburse them for the item. I already told you guys that I don't have the packaging for the dress. I gave you guys a screenshot of FedEx saying that the package was delivered today & it said a signature was involved. This package came from you guys & I just want my money back! Stop stealing from your customers.

Response from May K., MayKool Representative
Hi Mia,

You can read our return policy: https://www.maykool.com/shipping-delivery/
2. Return must be completed, unused, unwashed and with original tags and packaging. Any item altered or with odors (perfume, smoke, etc)is not returnable.

And our package was just delivered today, you sent us another package's image(FedEx: tracking# 724717351813 was delivered on May 23), we found that it is wrong and not our packaging, then you tell us that you threw our packaging(FedEx: tacking# 731795956222 was delivered on May 25) out.

If you can find the packaging, please contact our customerservice@maykook.com, we will offer a way to solve it for you.

angiem48
5/25/17

My dress was as expected, however, it took 2 months to get to me. If you have the time to wait then this could be a good option. It is coming from China. I do feel like the quality was what I paid for.

Response from May K., MayKool Representative
Hi Angie,

Thank you for your review.

Could you tell us your order#, please? Then we will check the shipping time and why it spends so long time.

lanitat
5/8/17

I should have read the reviews! I ordered a dress that looks ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like the picture! Totally different material and very short. It's a darn shirt! See through material! Very disappointed!!!! Go elsewhere!! Save your money!!!

vonsheab
4/7/17

The dress I received looked nothing like the picture. It wasn't even the same color AND it was dirty with hair all over it. If I could rate them a zero I would.

Lesson learned!

Response from May K., MayKool Representative
Dear customer,

Please tell us your order# and take some photos to customerservice@maykool.com, then we will check your package.

Maykool.com
aliciah30
3/10/17

I have to admit that one item, although adorable, could only fit a child, not an adult female as advertised. The other item does not match what was on the website. The shirt received used a completely different pattern. Buyer beware! Costs would be exorbitant to ship return. Money lost.

shannonr66
12/30/16

Ordered a New Year's Eve dress figure 4 weeks would be plenty of time for it to arrive !!! Well I was wrong no New Year's Eve dress and said order is being shipped . Will not reimburse my money will never ever order from this company again what a scam!!!!!!!!

sheenab6
12/29/16

My item never arrived even though I paid an additional $40 for express shipping to have order delivered asap. I have been in touch with them for the past 1 month and still received no refund for my purchase. The website stole my money and never delivered item and blame FedEx for the issue. They are not willing to do anything about this and I am stuck

Response from May K., MayKool Representative
Dear customer,

Could you offer an order#, please? we can check it with FedEx and ask them to offer a detail info about your package.

melissas164
12/23/16

BUYER BEWARE. Do not order from this company! Ordered a lace blouse. What I got was a shirt that was not the same as the picture and it is sooo small. It looks like it is made for a child and I ordered a women's size XL!!!!!! What a joke! Can you say RIP OFF!!!!

jennw7
11/26/16

I ordered this costume for a Dirty Santa Party. Since it's in 2 weeks, I used expedited shipping. It came in 2 days, one of the days being Thanksgiving! Very impressed! Costume is made decent, material is velvety. Nice green color. The hat and belt aren't exactly as pictured and cheap, but it's a costume! I would order from them again!

vickic22
11/3/16

It has now been almost been a year since we returned this outfit to them with attachments of proof we returned. 8/16/16
They eventually respond to requests for the refund but they keep asking for invoices, proof of shipment etc, even though we had already sent them. They keep saying they never received it or it is being held in customs. They are a terrible company, terrible customer service and their products are cheap and falling apart. It costs more than the item to return. Paid through Paypal and you only have so long to contest it. We did and Maykool kept giving us the runaround. Paypal closed the problem saying it was past the time to complain so we are out about $60 for a $35 item. DO NOT BUY FROM CHINA!

jessicaa104
11/1/16

I ordered a dress for my halloween costume, i placed the order on Oct 9th and my halloween party was set for Oct 29th so the 7-20 shipping day should have been enough time. I checked the tracking and all i was able to find was that it was shipped out no other information. I emailed Maycool and they couldnt find out where my package was, so i emailed USPS and they were able to tell me that my package was stuck in customs and they didnt know when it would leave. So i emailed maycool again and they couldnt do anything. So i asked for a refund and i was told that i couldnt get a refund until the package arrives, and no one knows when that will be. NEVER SHOPPING THERE AGAIN!!

moniques24
10/15/16

So here's my review I placed an order online for my Halloween costume then I started reading reviews I was super upset and got worried because everybody seem to have bad reviews anyhow long story short this company was amazing I got my outfit and 5 days no problems it's absolutely beautiful I seen it on other websites for over $200 it's the mermaid one don't believe everything you read I think it's haters who actually made me believe it as well until I actually received my dress! From Monique in Albuquerque I paid with my amax just in case :) but thank goodness I was a awesome transaction!

catherineb54
10/13/16

I haven't heard from this company, they were paid for my merchandise. Well seeing everyone else's reviews I'm extremely upset with Maykool I will take to Facebook to make sure no purchase anything from them

Response from May K., MayKool Representative
Dear customer,

Please check your email inbox/spam folder. Our system will send tracking# email to our customers. If you don't get a tracking#, just please contact us and offer your order#, then we can check it for you.

veronicar26
10/8/16

This company sent me a dress with a huge hole on under arm, and does not reply to back to numerous times of trying to contact them. Their product is poor quality, comes in junior sizes, and their product is see-through material..Do NOT buy from the company.

Response from May K., MayKool Representative
Hi there,

Could you send photos of the dress with a huge hole on under arm to customerservice@maykool.com, please? Then we can check it for you.

yurim6
9/28/16

I ordered a dress for my bridal shower! It came in and I must say I was disappointed! The dress looked nothing like the online pictures. I ordered a medium and it looked like a XXS, and not only that but the quality was crap!!! I wish I would have read reviews prior to making a purchase! You live and you learn! They make it almost impossible to return a $40 dress for a huge shipping cost that we have to cover! I will trash the dress, and simply post this review in hopes that others view my review and STAY AWAY from Maykool!!!!!!!

sarahh203
9/23/16

I am a 10 and the Large I ordered is more like a size 6. After attempting to contact customer service for a return 2 times, I finally got a response back and the 'shipping label' to print is literally just an excel file with the address in China. UPS wants $112 to ship it back for a $40 refund.
Stay away! Do not shop here!!!

jessat
9/22/16

This is by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I never got a confirmation email about my purchase being shipped, I needed it by a certain day and after 10 days I was never informed my purchase was shipped out so I contacted customer service and the rep told me they would be shipping it out in 2 days but they didn't think it would get to me in time. So because I never said for get about it and THEY DIDN'T SHIP MY ORDER AT ALL! So now not only would it have been late but it's not shipping at all! Maykool is a bunch of crooks just trying to steal your money.

Thank you for contacting us. Could you contact customerservice@maykool.com and let us know the SKU which you want to get, please? Then we will check whether it is super thin or not. Thanks, Maykool

By May K., MayKool Representative

I suggest you select the expedited shipping method. it's now transport peak hours. we cannot give you any promise about the delivery time if you select the standard shipping. thanks

By May K., MayKool Representative

Normally our system will send tracking# emails to our customers. If you don't get a tracking# email, don't worry. Just send an email(with your order# and shipping address) to customerservice@maykool.com who will reply your email asap. Then please check your email inbox/spam folder in 24 business hours.

By May K., MayKool Representative

Could you contact customerservice@maykool.com and tell them about your order#/shipping address, please? Then they can check it with shipping company and reply your email asap, please check your email inbox/spam folder.

By May K., MayKool Representative

It was shipped out, so we can't cancel it, please check your email inbox/spam folder, we replied your email. The estimated shipping time is 7 to 15 business days for saver shipping method. If you don't need it, please contact us to return after it arrives to your address. https://www.maykool.com/returns-refund/ I Want to Cancel My Order Once your order has been shipped out(although tracking# email may be delayed), it can no longer be cancelled. But you can contact us to return and get a refund after we receive your returned item(s).

By May K., MayKool Representative

I checked your order, the estimated date of delivery will be the 19th or 20th. Our return policy: https://www.maykool.com/returns-refund/

By May K., MayKool Representative

Yes, it is same. We can ask our warehouse to take some photos, then send photos to you before we ship it out.

By May K., MayKool Representative

Hi Annie, Could you tell us your order#, please? Then we can check your order info and shipping method, then calculate the time for you. Because different shipping method's estimated shipping time is different. Thanks, Maykool.com

By May K., MayKool Representative

Hi Maria, Could you tell us your order#, please? Or contact customerservice@maykool.com who will reply your email within 24 business hours. Please don't forget to check your email inbox/spam folder. Thanks, Maykool.com

By May K., MayKool Representative

It depends on your shipping address and payment info. Sometimes we will need 3-5 business days to process orders. Most of orders will be shipped out within 1-3 business days. You can contact customerservice@maykool.com, then tell them your detail shipping address & SKU(color, size), they can calculate an estimated delivery date for you.

By May K., MayKool Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MayKool staff and other customers.

12 Photos for MayKool