Review of Masseys

Tel: 1-866-229-2316
service@masseys.com

denisec272
2/15/19

I have ordered several items with this company, I'm pleased with my orders this far, I will be ordering again!!! The long tail blouse is exactly how it appeared on the website, good quality. It went very well with our African attire, as we celebrated black history month. I recieved a lot of compliments!!!

debbieb406
2/10/19

I ordered 3 items from the catalog and recieved them fairly quickly. I found the purse I ordered to be less than what expected and definatly not worthy of the 60.00 price tag. I returned the purse and found out after the return that I was charged a restocking fee. Between all the charges for returning that item I should have donated and taken the tax deduction, I would have done better..The rest of my order was 2 pairs of boots which I really like and they fit wonderful. However, the Storm boots (by cougar) have not lasted and the sewing is coming apart in several places. Lesson learned, if u want quality winter boots buy local so if you have a problem it's an easy fix. So I guess it's a 1 out of 3 that turned out well.

michaels2016
1/24/19

They claim that they returned my order with different sizes and they did not! Liars , stay away! Criminals! They stole $400 dollars from me and no items! Please, someday do something about these criminals!!!!!

sheilat63
1/16/19

I've been a customer for 2 years. I used them here and there because they are 30% or more expensive than Amazon. Anyway, I got a pair of booties for my cousin for Christmas, but bought them back in mid October because I didn't want them to sell out. She tried them on 12/31, sadly too small. I logged back into to do the return around 1/9/19 - they changed their policy from 120 day return to 60 DAY RETURN. I'm stuck with $112 shoes that no one can wear. Have I mentioned they are way too expensive for their clothes, shoes and RETURNS!!!

virginiak48
1/2/19

I ordered Uggs boots with Massey credit, with the intent to make payments and bring up my credit score which was low due to no credit. I placed my order and then I recieved an email explaining that they wanted a $56.78 deposit. I sent the payment using a prepaid debit card. After I made the payment but before I recieved my package, I recieved 2 letters saying I was not approved for credit at all. I started to worry.
I recieved a package about a week later with a tiny mans dress shoe that had a strange looking Uggs label but they clearly were not official Uggs. This was not my first pair of Uggs so when I opened the package I could tell right away. I called and explained my disappoint and explained they were in the mail as a return. After I sent them back I waited for 6 weeks, (xmas and new years passed durring this time) partly because I was so busy the issue was forgotten
and because I was just expecting a simple refund. Then I recieved a missed payment notice in the mail which caused me to call regarding the shoes because by this time, the holidays were over and they had ample time to receive the shoes, note my account and issue my refund.
On the call a representative told me my refund has been credited to my account today in the amount of $24.00. I explained I did not receive any refund as of this moment and that that amount is not what would be expected. The representative forwarded me to a "supervisor" who got on the phone and unprofessionally asked me "what's going on" I explained the situation about recieving a bootleg product and she informed me that my refund of $24.00 was mailed. There was nothing further to discuss, I was impatient and lost my cool so I ended the call. I am entering a dispute with my bank for a refund. The buisness operations of this company is unacceptable and I believe they are running a scam by keeping peoples money for shipping and restocking even though the person recieved nothing in return. I ended up losing over $50 and have nothing to show.

sheriv9
12/28/18

I purchased and paid for one pair of sneakers from this company, then ordered one pair of men's boots that were returned, and they continue to insist I owe them over $400.00. I say... let's start a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!!
They accuse you of ordering items, you didn't order, they have no record of returns and they threaten to destroy your credit.
NASTY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS WHO THREATEN TO RUIN YOUR CREDIT DOES NOT SIT WELL WITH ME.
STAY CLEAR FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

michelek91
12/27/18

I had order 4 pairs of shoes/boots from this place. The KOKO boots by bearpaw where 89.00, at the shoe store not close to my house but had a flyer in the mail same boots for 55.99 so I sent them back on Nov 10 2018 and a pair of skecher dreamers on Nov 16th didn't see any refunds they told me had to wait 14 days so called back becauseof Thanksgiving couldn't get refunded yet but that the 2 pair of shoes were there. Waited a couple more days still no refund!!! Said pair of boots and shoes were there they refunded me only for the skechers and said the KOKO bearpaws were not there. Tried emailing with no satisfaction. This place is trying to RIP me off and I don't like it!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM MASSEYS

michaelc1468
12/19/18

This company is of if you dont need any assistance from them. The customer service is the worst I have encountered the hold time is awful.

carolt159
12/10/18

I am telling friends and family to stay away from this company, they lie everyone of their customer service tells you something different. I want to give a zero rating but their not an option. People BEWARE their shipping fee is terrible and the prices are horrible, Amazon have the same items for less. My experiance with this company is HORRIBLE.

katies230
11/29/18

This company is not what they would seem. If you owe them a balance and you pay even a week early, they will charge you a $15 late fee and want another payment. I've never been late on a payment but I pay when I get my check. They will show me still owing and then they ding you for the late fee. Never again will I ever order from this underhanded greedy company.

lisam912
11/17/18

They lie and say you have 500 dollar credit and then make you pay half the cost of the order . They are always out of stock... it's difficult to get your money back from them...stay away, they are a fraudulent company....

deboraho51
11/13/18

Have been a Masseys customer for THREE years...BEWARE....Their promo codes are deceiving. The shipping makes up whatever the so called discount they allow they make it back in the shipping. Monthly payments are not accurate.... They will bleed you with payments. Yes the quality of goods are good. Nothing to do with them...they sell brand names. You can find these brands on AMAZON. If you are a "PRIME" member you pay NO SHIPPING...Amazon's CUSTOMER SERVICE is exceptional. Amazon leads the way with interconnected shopping. SHAME ON YOU MASSEYS!!!!!

maureens109
10/8/18

I ordered two pair of shoes and had a coupon discount code from MASSEYS in which they would not honor their own Coupon Code. That was it for me! Also, Customer Service stinks............BIG TIME!

beverlyg70
10/1/18

Sent back order for exchange, took 8 weeks for new order. Bc used their credit charged me $15.00 late charge bc wouldnt send payment till got new order. Then charged $7.95 for restocking on send back. So in end bill was $66.00 on a $30.00 order. I DONT THINK SO!!!!

bretm35
9/22/18

they sent me a catalog of approved credit of $500.00. than denied my order of $99.99 saying my address was high risk? rude customer service

jeannea39
9/10/18

I have seven dresses and jackets and three pairs of Jambu clogs from Masseys. The outfits get many compliments. My high heeled clogs are very comfortable. I just placed another large order and anticipating great quality clothes and shoes!

pb113
8/30/18

I have been trying to return a pair of shoes for a month. I inquired 2 weeks after shipping them back only to be told they had no record of them. Yesterday I received the shoes back with a note , stating " They were not purchased from Masseys" I enclosed the receipt and sent them back in the boxes, both inner and outer, they arrived in. I emailed customer service all of the documents along with a copy of my order from their website, only to be told again, the order was not theirs! They claim I ordered one color yet sent back a different color. I sent back what they sent me. Do not order from this company. They neglect you after the sale.

shantellt
8/15/18

I never had a problem so far with this company. I will be ordering again as soon as I pay my balance.

johnr1064
6/28/18

Keep up the good work massey's
All my stuff was ok and I'll be back soon for my kids school shoes. And clothes etc... I'm just try to find out what y'all doing to these people to make them feel like lmao..

rebeccab309
6/13/18

If you have to return shoes for any reason you are not getting a full refund! They charge you 7.95 to process this!! My bill was all but paid sent back 2 pairs of shoes and I still have a bill of 152.00. The lady says well it was 226.00 yeah because they only refunded one pair of shoes but claim they did both!! Seriously a money scam if you have to return the shoes. I will stay with other companies who stand by you if you need to return or exchange shoes for any reason! Lost this customer and I told a $#*! ton of people stay away!

mildredm34
6/11/18

I'm told that if you pay your bill before the 3rd of the month you won't get credit for that payment,I paid my May 2018 bill before the 3rd of the month,which was 20.00 my June bill was 40.00 because I paid my bill to early,what kind of bull crap is that as soon as I pay off this account I'm done with all my accounts I'm current never been late or missed a payment that I can recall,that is one stupid rule,I'm going to do live about this and see what others think,oh!!they have me a one time fix on my bill and took the 20.00 off what the bull crap!!!!!

nikic10
6/7/18

I ordered 3 pair of shoes only 1 came. Other 2 on back order. The date passed no response. I called got talked crazy to and hung up on. Next date has passed. Im done and no longer want the shoes. Lady said was supervisor. Was extremely ignorant. Do not buy from them

patriciah321
5/30/18

It's my very first order with MASSEYS. My sandals shipped in a timely manner. I gave a 3-star rating because the quality of shoe received is cheap for the price that I paid. Also, they use European chart to select shoe sizes. I ordered a size larger than I wear to make sure they fit (European size 32). The sandals barely fit and were too narrow for a wide width.
I decided not to purchase any more shoes because they do not use USA shoe size chart.

sandras259
4/26/18

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes and returned 2 pair to the company within 2 weeks. But once you order the shoes and they are sent to you, you do not get money back when you return. The return policy states that you have 120 days to return. They don't tell you that they never return your money. Plus if you don't pay they add approx $60 dollar late fee and high finance charges. So now I'm in collections and Masseys claimed I did not return the shoes within time frame. Untrue!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamij10
4/12/18

I ordered a few pair of shoes/boots; myself, children, and another adult. In all cases one shoe was tighter than the other. We ended up stretching the shoes to ensure a fit....
Other than that, their shoes/boots are cute. They do not report timely payments to the credit bureau if that is what you are seeking. The customer service reps are horrible.

They do not report positive accounts, but if you do not pay, they report.

By Jerri L.

I recieved a bootleg product. U ordered uggs and recieved a mans dress shoe with fuzz and an Uggs patch glued on.

By Virginia K.

Their shoes run small. I think they must order from China. I ordered 3 pair and they were all too small but I kept the sandals and gave to my sister. The other two pair I returned but they said I returned them too late. I returned them within 2 weeks. Their return info on their website states 120 days. But I have heard from other reviewers that Masseys never gives money back on anything. Plus their late fees are very high and they do this to every one. I kept one pair of shoes and after paying $40 I now owe $245 in collections. I have disputed the amount with collections but they don't care. Masseys gives them a lot of customers. I would not order from them.

By Sandra S.

Questions? Get answers from the Masseys staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Masseys