Review of MadisonSeating

Tel: 888-704-3435
service@madisonseating.com

lindal90
12/12/14

My purchase at Madison Seating went off without a hitch, and the product and price was even better! I am so happy with my Leap Chair, which was several hundred dollars cheaper than at my local office furniture dealer.

daver62
12/11/14

Beautiful chair...acquired with nearly flawless execution. Madison Seating had the full featured Aeron Executive polished aluminum model at the best price. Shipped across the US without damage. However, it took a little longer than expected - no big deal. The most frustrating part was I had to go online to finish assembling this thing. The PostureFit cable installation is NOT intuitive, and instructions did not come with the chair. I'm a mechanical engineer - I didn't think I needed to punch a hole through the seat back to install that device. Check out the YouTube videos for proper installation.

dianew23
12/10/14

MadisonSeating provides us with quality service and products at a reasonable price. We have been extremely satisfied with every order we've placed.

edc22
12/10/14

I could not believe I got such a great chair, a genuine Herman Miller chair for such a great price. Now my back is no longer sore.

rachelb37
12/10/14

I love my chair! It arrived in perfect condition. The customer service was excellent. I was a bit nervous ordering a chair that wasn't brand new in the box but the person I spoke to at Madison answered all my questions and assured me that I would receive a great product.

stevenh61
12/10/14

I needed two more Herman Miller Chairs that people in the office liked and Costco was no longer carrying them, but Madison seating had them at a great price and send them to me quickly.

lanceu
12/10/14

My credit card got hacked and they did a great job at working with me - really appreciate the customer service!

richm204
12/9/14

Simple, straightforward, delivered within the time range, and in perfect condition. Thanks.

markm150
11/25/14

The Herman Miller chair was delivered quickly, only a few days after I ordered it. And Madison Seating's price was very right for a unit of this quality. The chair was well wrapped in the sturdy box. The few pieces of it fit together easily. It was just a few minutes from hauling the box up the stairs to my apartment, opening it, assembling the chair and adjusting it to me until I was sitting on it at my desk. I love my chair. It's classy, comfy and cool.

brentw11
11/25/14

the best!~ fast and cheap!

deborahk14
11/24/14

They offered the best price and the chairs were shipped here very quickly.

brucez1
11/17/14

Highest quality products, at the most reduced discounts that I found on the internet.

ering12
11/17/14

I went to a retail store to purchase a nursery chair, and I found out that it would take 10-14 weeks for any chair I ordered to be delivered! I was shocked. So, I went online to see if I could find the chair we were hoping to purchase, which was the Dutailer Sleigh Glider-Multiposition Recliner. As a bonus, the chair was also sold with the matching ottoman, AND it was over $100 less than what we would have paid for in the store for just the chair. But wait, there's more...it shipped in less than a week. Everything arrived on time and was pretty easy to assemble. There was one little part that was torn on the foot stool, but nothing that was worth sending back. It was a terrific find and I'm happy to have this chair to enjoy when our little one arrives!

karena38
11/16/14

Ultimately I am very pleased with the service I received from Madison Seating. The first Criterion chair they sent me was faulty (wouldn't maintain its seat height), and I was encouraged to return it via FedEx (paid by Madison). I was slow to make this happen (truth be told) and by the time I got around to it, I was unable to disassemble the chair as advised (simply would not work). After further consultation, the company agreed to send me a new chair without having to return the original broken one. I was extremely grateful. My new chair is working beautifully, and a fabulous chair it is: comfortable, sturdily built, attractive, and wildly affordable (given the discounted price). Thank you!

matthewj19
11/14/14

I recently purchased 7 Herman Miller Aeron chairs from Madisonseating I was very happy with the pricing and customer service overall! 1 of the 7 chairs arrived damaged, and all i needed to do was contact them to inform them of the situation, and before i even sent the damaged chair back, a new one arrived at my door! I am so thrilled by the whole experience and will definitely be coming back to them for my future furniture needs!

danielg57
11/11/14

MadisonSeating had the best price around for the office chair I was looking for. The shipping was very quick and easy. I'll definitely be using them for future purchases.

edwardp19
11/10/14

Seamless and prompt. Herman Miller chair arrived in mint condition. Would buy from them again.

jeffm70
11/7/14

Great product, exceptional price and fast shipping. Pleasure to do business with.

taniak4
11/7/14

Previous purchase history had always been great until this most recent attempt. After receipt of 2 incorrect sized chairs, returns & ultimate refund we went with another company. MadisonSeating's responsiveness was not as prompt as I would have liked & they made assumptions that I was wrong with my claims.

mathewr7
11/7/14

The price was competitive and shipping very fast!

benh53
11/7/14

A professional organization with exceptional prices and customer service.

arthurg20
11/6/14

My chair was delivered exactly when promised and for an excellent price; when I had a problem with assembly, customer service told me exactly what I needed to know. I will use them again.

ralphl24
11/6/14

I ordered a Herman Miller Aeron chair for my home office. It was marked NEW, but the site explained that it was not in the original box. The price was excellent, and the chair was shipped within a day or two of being ordered. It arrived in perfect, NEW condition. I am very pleased with Madison Seating and would use them again.

meredithm4
11/5/14

Love my chair which was delivered promptly when I broke my other office chair

meredithm3
11/5/14

Love my chair which was delivered promptly when I broke my other office chair

Hi Joyce. Feel free to reach out to our customer care department by emailing customerservice@madisonseating.com

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Alice. Thank you for your inquiry! Our records indicate that you placed an order with our company on 5/19/15. At that time, you were told the delivery time frame would be around 10-14 business days. Your chair is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow which is right within the time frame we estimated. The chair you purchased was part of our clearance sale section and the prices are reduced considerably so that yourr savings will be several hundred dollars. Due to the tremendous response on our clearance sale items, the delivery time gets estimated at 10-14 business days. Our customer's are willing to wait the extra few days on the shipping since our prices and services cannot be beat. Your purchase includes a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and 10 year warranty with Madisonseating.com. Feel free to contact our customer service department directly for more information relating specifically to your order. Enjoy your new chair!

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Joyce, Our company name is Madisonseating.com.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Patricia. We understand there was an error in the color chair you received. We offered to pick up the chair at our expense and issue a full refund as we are now sold out of the blue Aeron chair. We did not intentionally ship you an incorrect color chair. Mistakes happen. This was an honest mistake done by a packer, probably due to the holiday rush. The color black and blue are hard to discern on a mesh chair. Please return the chair at this point as your reaction to the error has been a tad excessive.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Lonnie. We do not simply cancel orders without there being a good reason. Your placed (2) separate orders with us and it appears you are confused by your purchases. The first order was processed successfully with the payment you provided and shipped in a timely manner. You were emailed a confirmation of this order along with an order number assigned for that transaction. On the second order you attempted to place you provided a new email address and an invalid credit card number. The order was flagged as a potentially fraudulent transaction and subsequently canceled. Again, an email confirmation with a DIFFERENT order number was emailed to you along with a notification indicating there was an issue with the payment provided. It appears you may have gotten confused by your own purchases. We are always available if you need further clarification on these 2 separate purchases.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

As an online company we are vigilant about fraud. You provided an invalid credit card number that was being declined by our processor. Your order has a high fraud rating and was flagged. If a customer is indeed legitimate and not looking to commit online fraud, they would have rectified the situation with the credit card and simply placed a new order online.

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

The warranty we offer covers any mechanical issues that may arise during normal use of the product

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Thank you for your interest in Madison Seating, currently the largest retailer in North America for brand name office chairs at the lowest prices possible! The "Open Box Specials" featured on our website are a great way to save money on the best selling chairs on the market today. These brand name chairs are being sold for more than half off their retail value and will include free shipping!! "Open Box" simply means, the item is out of the original packaging. The chair was either, returned, refurbished, on display or has been in inventory for awhile and since been placed on a clearance. The merchandise is in perfect working condition. In addition, you will be provided with a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee and 10-year Madison Seating warranty. We are so confident that our prices are currently the lowest on the internet we are willing to not only match but beat anyone selling these item(s) at a lower cost. Best regards, Allie Madison Seating 888-704-3435

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative

Hi Fong, Our records indicate that you were sent an email apologizing for the error in sending you a the Size B chair and not the Size A chair as requested. We offered you a generous compensation to keep the incorrect size chair or the option of picking up the chair for full refund or exchange. In fact, a fedex pre-paid label was already sent to you. Please contact our customer service department if you did not receive this information. The Team at Madisonseating.com

By madison s., MadisonSeating Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MadisonSeating staff and other customers.

MadisonSeating?