MAC Cosmetics reviews

Review of MAC Cosmetics
2316 Delaware Ave PO Box 289, Buffalo NY, 14216-2687

Reviews

Ashley D.
“If I could give it zero stars I would”
5/28/18

Personally I am a little afraid to use the products as so far every single one I have tried I have had allergic reaction to which makes me wonder what they put in something that you put on your face and near your eyes and mouth. I'm a makeup artist and I wouldn't put it on any client even if they weren't allergic to MAC products

Elizabeth S.
“High quality”
5/8/18

Can't live without my Mac Cosmetics, especially for my eyes! Long lasting always makes me look and feel good!

Millie J.
“Love Mac”
3/12/18

I cannot rave amount the pigmentation and blendability of their palettes enough. the eyeshadows practically blend themselves. I saw some people saying the purple shade in the palette wasn't very pigmented so I wasn't expecting much but wow mine had almost full pigment with one swipe. so happy with this purchase. The only thing that draws me back is if they use animal testing which is disgusting if true.

Mary R.
“Tested in the eyes of animals”
3/8/18

Despite all the tremendous progress thats been made in make up formulation this company still continues to test on animals. This is no longer necessary with so much documented evidence of good products out there formulated with ingredients that no longer need to be tested on animals and are safe for people.

Max S.
“Love their Lipsticks”
2/27/18

I am a big fan of MAC's lipsticks. I have tried so many different ones from all sorts of brands, but these were simply the best!
I also tried several other products they offer, but their lipsticks are still my preference.
In any way I think it always depends on the person!

Paula A.
“Lipsticks are perfect!”
2/9/18

You should try Matte Lipstick for sure! It's awesoooome! I recommend Chili, Kinda Sexy and Victorian colours.

Margot B.
“Mac is awesome”
12/28/17

Good, quick, fast and very user friendly. Outstanding, easier to navigate through the products. As a consumer and career makeup artist Mac beats everyone hands down. The site is colorful, eye catching, the radio buttons lead you to the correct location on the site.

Meghan C.
“animal cruelty”
12/5/17

MAC used animals , straps them down and tests. I gave 2 bc they have the most variety and carry mineral cosmetics ... which don't age your skin. Being a huge company they have more options with mineral than any other line. But, I stopped wearing as soon as I heard they tested on animals. Plus, most their "artists", have no clue how to match foundation, what colours work with what eye colours, and how to apply.

sandi n.
“inconvenient returns”
11/29/17

I've ordered a few times in the past years. this is the first time I've had a return. I requested a return label by email(I waited and waited on the 800#). It's supposed to take 3 DAYS to receive. Plus it needs to be sent by UPS. a drop box isn't far from me, but it is in a congested area I try to avoid. It's supposed to be free, hopefully it really is. 1 more day to wait on my return label

Sall T.
“My favorite!”
11/26/17

Can't be without my Mac, especially for my lips! Long lasting, luscious color that always makes me look and feel good!

Ezra R.
“They don't care about my order!!!”
11/14/17

I bought an eyeshadow from MAC online store. I knew it was a very popular eyeshadow and they were waiting for the stocks to ship my eyeshadow. They told me that they could ship my eyeshadow 2 weeks after. And so, I patiently waited for 2 weeks and chatted with MAC again about this order. They simply told me "we don't have this item, you can cancel your order if you want." Very unprofessional and very unhelpful. Instead of helping me to get my eyeshadow or letting me know more detail about my order, the representative just told me to cancel it and did not care about whether I could get this order or not. I ended up cancelled my order and was very upset about the their services. Will never want to purchase again from them!

Jane T.
“My favorite!”
11/8/17

Kristen S.
“Excellent customer service”
10/23/17

So I ordered from Mac and somehow I made the same order twice. I called customer service with my issue. They advised me on how to return one of the orders. I got an email and printed the return label, brought my order to a Fed Ex pick up location, and within a few days my credit card was credited. I sometimes to to a local Macy's to browse products, but I really enjoy shopping online, as no one is looking over my shoulder! Excellent experience.

Justine T.
“Love the products, but the packaging is cheap”
10/20/17

Every product I have bought that has a hinged lid breaks. Seriously in need of addressing this issue, too much loss of product.

Sarah H.
“Test on animals”
10/11/17

I was really a HUGE fan of this brand, but now that they test their products on animals, I don't want encourage them anymore...

Jhoni A.
“MAC - We arent gonna break out”
10/3/17

MAC is the only product that does not make me break out and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I love MAC and everything they make. They make my skin feel its best and I then feel my best.

Allison C.
“I only buy from here”
9/4/17

I love playing with makeup and hair, MAC has always been my go to. Stays on, looks flawless and the website has tutorials to help improve your skills. Love love love this company's products

Simone S.
“Great website, stay out of the stores”
8/14/17

The stores never have anything. I can always find anything I need on their website. Free shipping, great incentives. If I'm not sure about a specific lipstick color I just google it and there's always tons of reviews/swatches online about any given Mac lipstick color. They do however make it literally impossible to return anything, so make sure you want it.

albert s.
“It's cool”
6/18/17

It's cool and I love the brand so much and fast item get delivered. One of the brand with excellent and good service!

Hulda D.
“MAC Cosmetics are really nice and good”
6/13/17

I really like Mac and there online store you can find anything, I like there online store more, because if go to Mac stores some of them don't have everything and stuff like that.

but online you can find anything you want if it not sold out. and the make the shipment right away really nice job.

109 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension