LuxeDecor

LuxeDecor has a consumer rating of 4.69 stars from 26,758 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with LuxeDecor most frequently mention customer service, white glove and shopping experience. LuxeDecor ranks 338th among Furniture sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.9%
25,648

• I was well informed about delivery time, and the workers were careful, efficient, and polite.
  • We paid extra for the white glove delivery and are so happy with our purchase!

• Customer service, claims and returns are very, very poor, they do not stand behind their products.
How would you rate LuxeDecor?

“So far so good!”

Elizabeth V.
6/7/20

So far so good! Have a buffet and a large cabinet on its way and I just ordered a console table today. I’ll cross my fingers till they are all here......I’m hoping soon, as they were all in stock. ( the first two pieces were ordered almost three weeks ago) I did email chat with a young woman and she was very pleasant and efficient. Some sites have no 'chat now' service and it’s impossible to get a human if there is a problem!. Hope to work with you more.

“Damaged Furniture”

Laura C.
8/20/20

After multiple phone calls, message chats and emails I finally received my furniture over a month late. I was relieved until we opened the boxes. Badly damaged furniture that is beyond repair - I'm so disappointed and disgusted by this company, Close to $3000 and all this run around. I feel swindled. Pictures of headboard and dresser that were delivered to me

Reviews (26,758)

customer service (140) delivery time (19) glove delivery (21) shopping experience (30) delivery service (18)
elizabethv286
Elizabeth V.
June 7th, 2020
amberp139
Amber P.
April 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Very difficult to order from and to get assistance from. Tried chat and calling and needs were not met nor was help given. Had to create a completely different account to solve my own issues. Was told you would not honor the discount that was online when I called to order over the phone. Made a new account under my husbands email and everything finally went through
jennifern505
Jennifer N.
August 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
We ordered our bedroom set from here and received it this past week. From start to finish, customer service during the order process, coordinating delivery, experience with the company delivering to the final overall quality of the furniture... we could not be more pleased! So much so, that I just placed a second order for or dining and living room! Great job all around!
nishawnw
Nishawn W.
July 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
My overall experience was great. I was concerned about how things would work out in terms of the delivery of my bookshelf especially with COVID-19 being our new reality but LuxeDecor advised they used a delivery service who not only delivered the bookcase but also put it in the room of my choice and also put it together for me! I am very satisfied with my experience with Luxe Decor and the white glove service I received. I would definitely consider Luxe Decor again.
laurac1148
August 20th, 2020
gabriellar21
Gabriella R.
June 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
I liked that you had the dimensions in your initial descriptions for quick scanning to find the right table size, most companies don’t do that. Your products are different, which is nice.
I had signed up to subscribe for email in order to get the 10% off the first purchase and it expired. Why would it expire if I hadn’t made a purchase yet?
Otherwise very happy and looking forward to my table!
tatjanah1
July 30th, 2020
Ordered jewellery box for royal customers in kensington. The item was supposed to be returned and we never received our money nor item
Back. This company is very very bad and can't be trusted. Don't buy here! Attached you can find how we returned the item. We also sent the box extra after they said we won't get our money back (we are royalty don't forget) we sent the carton and we're told it hasn't arrived although receipts were there and stated different. This is a very dangerous company. Don't get involved!
cynthiak386
cynthia k.
August 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Extremely helpful on line chat service. Honored on line price. Delivery very delayed. I made numerous f/u calls to get info on my order & delivery. Received product 7 weeks after order placed. Luxe decor did not respond, I had to contact them multiple times. I am happy w/product but will never deal w/this company again. Card charged immediately, then cabinet delivered 7 weeks later. I thought I had been scammed. Not worth the headaches to save a little money. This is not a real business, just an online service. Check reviews carefully before you use them
dennise28
Dennis E.
May 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Everyone was great. Especially Sarah and Laura with your online chat. They got this deal done, as well as Chris who helped with the pricing. Thanks to all including shipping who confirmed delivery through D&D to ensure white glove service. Very pleased.
theresac376
Theresa C.
May 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
Images load fast, easy filters to sort product, good detail and photos. Love the free samples for chair fabric colors before you buy. FAST.
dorisc136
Doris C.
July 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Love my nesting tables. Top of the line. Beautiful!!!! I will buy from them again. They have good prices. I compared to others furniture places.
louellan1
Louella N.
August 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a good experience with my order. I also want to commend the drivers who delivered both deliveries, they were very helpful and courteous.
marcih14
Marci H.
March 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I found the item i was looking for a competitive price and received it soon after ordering. Happy with my experience! Thank you.
lawandae4
Lawanda E.
June 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Luxe Decor offers excellent shopping experience. The website is easy to use, and with the Memorial Day sale, I love them more.
lisaa901
Lisa A.
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
After a few hours, several attempts to speak with someone on the phone and on-line chat I was unable to check out using my Credit Card. finally trying through pay pal I was able to submit this order! Why couldn't someone tell me that. I wasted hours just to place an on line order! Very frustrating
katherinep318
Katherine P.
February 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
Beautiful pieces for a great price!
Delivery guys were great but accidentally knocked our mailbox off. They're going to reimburse and did so without question.
robertf1176
Robert F.
May 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
Only one complaint, because an earlier order that we cancelled within 48 hours was never processed by your company. Luckily for us as we were trying to place this replacement we were able to navigate through customer service and your folks learned they made a mistake. you should have caught that right away.
terryb623
Terry B.
May 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy ordering. Customer service was available for answering questions via text message even on Memorial Day. So far, great service.
natashag87
Natasha G.
July 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Phillip was extremely helpful in explaining your return policy, providing a shipping estimate, and sending over a quick quote. Thank you!
juliet533
Julie T.
May 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thank you so much for your extra care, Hope. I appreciate you and look forward to enjoyed my new outdoor cushions.
sandrak400
Sandra K.
June 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
My original order couldn’t be fulfilled due to discontinued item. I had taken a lot of time choosing that chair, so I had to do it all over. On the other hand the chat was helpful in checking availability of my second chair. On a positive note, it is very difficult to find furniture in a modern or contemporary style. So glad I discovered LuxeDecor for good quality (I’m expecting) and premium leather.
janec675
Jane C.
May 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
My experience in ordering was easy. Haven't seen the chairs yet, but hopefully they will be worth 5 stars as well.
jamess738
James S.
July 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Exceptionally hard to contact anyone. An expected 5 to 7 weeks turned into almost 3 months with status and updates impossible to get.
Chair arrived with a defective roller. The screw appears to be at an angle Where it screws into the base. This makes one roller short and the Base unstable. When I shift my weight while sitting in the chair it gives me the feeling the chair is tipping over.
How do I get this resolved?
Jim
*******363
lisah584
Lisa H.
May 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good......ordering my patio table was super easy. Wish that it would ship sooner. Will have to rate the actual product later after I receive it.
stephenl570
August 5th, 2020
Once they have your money the service stops. Ordered in May for a June delivery. Received an email for delivery in early July. It's August 6 and still no delivery. I will say that on July 27, after waiting 25 minutes on the phone I spoke with a delightful rep, Jasmine. She was the only bright spot in my dealings with this company. After that nothing! Terrible company!

Its a scam company. They are just a website. They work with suppliers that sell fake products. Luxedecor has no authorization to receive returns or apply refunds so don't use them.

By MOHAN M.
See more answers (2)

Don't trust any shipping times on the site. They lie like a politician. I was told the item was 'in stock' and 'ships within 1-2 days'. Bull. My card wsa charged at checkout... I've had to follow up several times for any updates and still waiting 30 days later. Getting ready to tell my charge card to cancel the purchase. So horrible.

By Kenneth M.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LuxeDecor staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuxeDecor?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about LuxeDecor?