Wayfair CA

Wayfair CA has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 112 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Wayfair CA most frequently mention customer service, delivery date and free shipping problems. Wayfair CA ranks 367th among Furniture sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Customer service was apologetic for the "confusion" (where's the confusion?
How would you rate Wayfair CA?

“Good Customer Service”

Sonia L.
7/3/20

I purchased from wayfair.ca for the first time and looking at the bad reviews after, I was hesitant and scared I may not even receive my purchases. Contrary to those bad reviews, my shipments came fast and although it was the wrong color, I called and received great customer service! My problem was rectified and acknowledged right away. I was completely satisfied and I would definitely purchase from them again! And their selection is huge! Two thumbs up!

“They will not make things right”

Jack D.
1/30/21

I would recommend that no one EVER buy ANYTHING from wayfair. I ordered a desk for my teen daughter for Christmas in early november which was supposed to arrive in 2 weeks, it has been 12 weeks now and no item, no refund. I have complained many times to their customer service email and still no one has been able to refund me or get a desk to me. This is a seller that will NOT make mistakes right. It feels like I have been robbed for hundreds of dollars by wayfair.

customer service (30)
jackd600
January 30th, 2021

sonial82
July 3rd, 2020

danielem19
February 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

Low quality products. I purchased a table/desk and a chair, for a total of CAD 900. The table top was made of cheap wood, and started displaying major cracks after 1 year and 2 months (see pictures), conveniently after the warranty time (which covers the product for max 1 year). The chair is not of great quality either. Considering quality and durability, definitely overpriced. Online pictures are deceptive.

pierrefranoist
October 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I'm giving 2 stars instead of 1 because Wayfair themselves have fulfilled the package properly. Unfortunately, they've made the mistake of doing business with Purolator and forced that carrier upon us for our order. This is a message to Wayfair management. If you're serious about e-commerce and customer experience, do not ever use Purolator. They do not understand B2C and are 20 years behind in residential shipping practices. I advise anyone to steer clear of Wayfair.ca as long as they are forcing Purolator on their customers. Otherwise, I'm sure they're great.

maryd1518
December 14th, 2020

Ordered a light fixture for just over $200.00 when it arrived it was the cheapest piece of garbage I have ever seen not at all as described or pictured, then to my absolute disgust wayfair does not allow individual product reviews so I could steer others away from this item... this is the last time I will ever shop on this site... no regard for customers at all... biggest loser sight online. Better quality at half the price at Home Depot

alainm13
September 8th, 2020

First they said if I signed up for their emails I would get 10%. Waited several minutes, no email.
Placed my order, then got the 10% off email. Sounds like a scam already, not a good start.

Ordered one item 2 weeks ago. Tracking shows the item has moved to a nearby location but is still sitting there one week later. No idea when it will get here.
Received shipping updates saying it had been delivered somewhere in Kentucky. Asked customer service and they said I should not have seen that, it was an internal transfer...
Regretting this purchase. Should have paid a few dollars more to buy it elsewhere.

marm28
September 2nd, 2020

Always sending damaged, defective and missing parts. Garbage custom service. Dealing with woman named Janine Tates. Accusing customers and not listening. Always giving excuse not returning money or replacing. Very cheap furniture. Don't waste your money and time. They will give you hard time. Scamssss. Here is the woman who is accusing people and she is executive leader Wayfair.

ritae5
November 6th, 2016

Great shopping for all things for the home with endless items to browse through. A little on the pricey side but if u haven't found what u r looking for on other sites, u can definitely find what u are looking for on wayfair.ca
Shipping costs are reasonable as well!

keiths425
May 12th, 2020

I ordered a sandbox for my daughter on May 10th, promised delivery date was May 21. The NEXT day (after they had my money) delivery was estimated to be June 1st! I immediately tried to cancel, they said they could not as it had already shipped (so how is that my problem?).

They apologized for the 'confusion', completely patronizing and insulting. This is the second time this has happened, I figured I'd give them a second chance. NEVER order from them from Canada!

marlap14
January 20th, 2020

I ordered an 8 x 10 all wool, hand knotted rug which came to $621 with tax. This rug was machine made. Certainly not handknotted and not likely wool. It came with many, many parts of the rug missing revealing the glued netting that the "wool" was to be attached to. This rug is industrial carpet and appears to be a factory second. I was home from 8 am to 7 pm today for a no show from UPS. I need to book tomorrow off work to stay home for yet another attempt. I am really annoyed and won't place anymore Wayfair orders.

wendys614
December 11th, 2020

Ordered a genuine leather chair, credit card charged twice then fixed then charged again. It's not free shipping if you want it even 1 step into your house. Chair finally arrive not leather and had a mark on arm. No compensation for all the aggravation. The only positive the customer service was exceptional.

paulw479
January 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

My first time deal with the Wayfair.ca online company and already received the worse service. Order placed within 24 hours and then found the price dropped on its own website. The company telling me they do not offer price adjustment so is my bad. And welcoming me to return the item if wished but I have to pay for the return. What kind of company is this? Today online business should focus on service but this company is giving up the chance to hold a new customer but instead no respect for what you are feeling. It feels really BAD when someone making you feel foolish! NO RECOMMEND TO wayfair.ca nor wayfair.com 1 STAR!

Tip for consumers:
Think again before you pay for it!

Wallpaper

katias18
May 5th, 2021

Nice products... pleasant customer service... easy online purchasing... issue is that you have to pay the shipping charge PLUS an addition shipping fee WTF!
First time buyer so I purchased a small item to see how things would go... spent $50.00 didn't like it so I returned it and was giving a refund for $36.00... never will I purchase from Wayfair again
I can only imagine if I had placed an order for a larger amount :(

theresad26
January 31st, 2021
Verified purchase

I purchased this outdoor furniture and had 2 pieces defective. Wayfair sent two new pieces... excellent customer service. Over All I am happy with the patio set. The reason for a 3 star is this product is cheaply made I had to serge sew all the pillow slip covers or use and washing will separate the seam. I do not recommend this product. For the money I paid and the work I had to put into saving the cushion covers from falling apart.

tomk616
July 15th, 2020

Ordered this item" Mroz High Back Designer Ergonomic Mesh Executive Chair" when I submitted payment the price came out higher than advertised originally. I sent a snapshot of the advertised price and emailed to Wayfair Canada Customer Service and asked for a supervisor to contact me back. I received a few emails that a supervisor would be contacting (One email specifically stated by the end of the Day) and no one ever did follow up. Wayfair is misleading customers with their advertised pricing. The Service is getting far worse and their prices keep rising. #BOYCOTT #WAYFAIR.

marcusd125
July 5th, 2020

I brought a $1300 umbrella from Wayfair, firstly no umbrellq stand included, second the umbrellq came with a cover but unless your 10ft tall there is no way of being able to put it on.
Lastly two days after purchase the price dropped $150 and Wayfair refused to give a refund for the difference or even a store credit.
From now on if I can buy the same items at a similar bigger online store I will.
Thanks for nothing Wayfair.

nataliah38
August 31st, 2020

Be aware that waifair is charging your money and dont ship the items you purchased. I bought two itema with them, the website stated delivery in 2 days. After a week of endless emails they told me that i can cancel my ordrer! Do not trust theyr delivery time! You might end up waiting for your items, waste time and missing other deals, and never receive what you purchased! To me it sounds like a fraud.

travish270
July 2nd, 2021

The site said my items would come by July 16 but after the confirmation email came, it said the items would arrive July 20 (after I was to go away). I cancelled the order immediately but the next day, they said they couldn't do so because the items were preparing to ship (that is WAY too fast). No cancellation, so I have to risk the items arriving when I'm on vacation when no one can pick them up.

Also, they only use couriers and not the postal service (the only service acceptable to me).

Tip for consumers:
Be completely sure the items are what you want, as cancellation is impossible. Make sure you have a large window of time for you to get your items. Be sure someone is always home to get the package, as they don't use the postal service.

brianm2296
July 23rd, 2021

I ordered a patio set (two chairs, a table) that had removable and washable cushion covers and the cushions could be secured to the chairs. Received cushions that had no removable covers and they could not be secured. Outdoor furniture with no removable covers (white!) and non-secured cushions? Repeated emails went unanswered. In addition, their communications on the delivery were misleading, wrong and infrequent. NEVER AGAIN!

Tip for consumers:
If it's not shipping from Canada, don't bother!!

Chairs, table.

abdulk81
May 6th, 2020

This is my first and last order and will never order and will ask friends not to deal with this shameful and low profile firm. I ordered a bookcase and then realized the size was wrong. I tried on the phone the customer's services for over 2 hours to change my order but no response. Now they deducted over $ 20 when I cancelled my order.

I advise everyone not to deal with those types of looters.

kathleenw678
May 22nd, 2021

The first item I ordered was received so badly damaged Wayfair told me to just throw it away. They could not replace the item as it was now out of stock. The second item I ordered was suppose to be INSTOCK. However, after ordering I received a NEW delivery date that was 2 and 1/2 months away. Worst company I have ever dealt with. I will be blocking all emails from them.

Tip for consumers:
Do not count on them been able to actually fill your order. They will sell you anything whether or not it is in stock.

Products used:
Did not and will not order any other products from this company.

karenm2806
April 1st, 2021

Very sad when you place a 700.00 order get conformation it's been sent, dosent arrive. Even while tracking. Call the phone number and the gal says ohhh so sorry I refund you your money. Boom done. Not satisfied at all, why didn't my order come? Who knows and obviously who cares. Just like all the big store companies I'm just another victim

Products used:
I didn’t get my order, you tell me why !

nopn1
August 29th, 2020

Called to ask questions about an item, they helped me place an order via the phone, They messed up the email and can not change it because the item has "shipped" all ready...
It was less then an hour, no warehouse is that fast. Their policies say you can cancel an order as long as it has not shipped yet, but everything is shipped as soon as you hit pay now. They also said the item was in Canada and it's not. I had to go out of my way and create a new email with there misspellings of my email in order to access my account only to find out they filled in the address with spaces between all the would be single words... my street name is not split up. Logging in did $#*!-all as the tracking does not work till the order crosses the border. If its shipped via FedEx or UPS they track all items, it was not shipped and there system sucks to fix anything. Not off to a good start,
May need to call my credit card and report the charge as undelivered if it does not show,

corinag9
June 10th, 2020

Wayfair has exceptional customer service. The responses are fast, if incorrect orders arrives, the cost is returned immediately. Many other companies will delay giving your money back, or they give just store credit back, but I found Wayfair being absolutely outstanding. They are as good as Costco when it comes to customer service.

raniab3
November 17th, 2020

We purchased a cuisinart mixing bowl for 279 $ plus tax and 3 days later they dropped off the price down to 235 $. We called the costumer service and her name victoria to match the price or to get a credit for the next time purchase but they refused. Don't make the same mistake guys and shop somewhere else...

Best way is send them an email or call them, they will have fantastic customer services. Please read my review

By shirin G.

When you order they will let you know at the time you will checked out, and it is depending on where the item will come from. One of my item that I ordered it came from Paris and it took almost two weeks.

By shirin G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wayfair CA staff and other customers.

Shop Wayfair.ca for A Zillion Things Home across all styles and budgets. 5,000 brands of furniture, lighting, cookware, and more. Free Shipping on most items.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wayfair CA?

Have a question about Wayfair CA?