Review of Crate&Barrel

customer_service@crateandbarrel.com
2018 Customer choice award

markh755
12/12/18

Ordered a custom chair and sofa in August. Credit card was charged in October. December 7, and nothing has been delivered. Called them and spent two hours on the phone with customer service. They knew it had been shipped - they just couldn't locate it. Offered a store credit and we said no - we wanted a full refund. Said they would have a supervisor call us back within 5 hours. Nothing. Called the next business day - same exact scenario Final put in a dispute with the credit card company, which is refunding us our money, and hopefully sticking it to Crate & Barrel. We have always been very satisfied with them, until now. Stuff like this can happen, for sure. But to have such lousy customer service in this day and age is irresponsible.

lauriem74
12/24/17

Even though they are expensive they offer great products.
Weve ordered 3 beds and all the linens and we love them. Of course weve ordered other things for our kitchen, bath etc.
All good

christians79
12/19/17

Yes, its expensive, but you get what you pay for. Cheap furniture is not well made, its not a difficult concept.

You dont have to buy the top of the line, just expect that it might not last as long. Service and delivery is exceptional.

Good luck!

conradm29
12/15/17

Love shopping here! Always great for closing gifts and keeping my clients happy. Their selection and quality are second to none.

leef88
11/24/17

Crate and Barrel is always fun and engaging. Reasonable prices abound. Creative merchandise is everywhere. The only downside is that if you have bought a set of dishes or glassware, you cannot depend on the same line being there over time.

sarahn101
11/23/17

They hired the best sales people. Always helpful and friendly. I love the quality of the items I have purchased here. I have never been disappointed by this store.

angelm35
11/21/17

Need I really say more? It's a great Place with a variety of foods, and has a general store to browse thru before or after your meal.

ranew1
11/13/17

I liked the 'most loved' feature of the registry. It's easy to use for experts and novices. It's one of 2 registries my son and fiancee use.

donaldi3
11/10/17

sir how expensive is that crate and barrel item? Oh sir as expensive as you want it to be. today we have a 20% off sale making our products only 40% higher than made in china items at other stores

luisr65
11/9/17

Love shopping here with my wife. Never a bad deal, but never anything cheap either :) Service tends to be good, although at times - rarely - a little snotty.

randyd40
11/3/17

Fortunate to have a store close by to touch and feel the merchandise. However, just ordered new dining chairs and they look amazing.

kellyn45
10/19/17

I get stuff from here all the time for my house. The price is reasonable. Some people call it expensive but it's actually not for the type of stuff you get. They have new stuff to match every season which is why I love this store. Keeps my house on trend.

peterg172
7/31/17

Wife and I have bought several small and large items from C&B. Experience is mixed.

Some bowls and coffee mugs started chipping within a year. Water glasses and plates have held together so far.

A dining room table, night stands and a headboard were delivered without incident years ago. Recently, we were very disappointed when a media center was delivered. I was out of town when it arrived. According to my wife, the delivery guys kept asking Ok? Ok? Ok? trying to rush her through inspecting the piece. Then they kept groaning when she asked them to move it a couple of feet to just where she wanted it. To top it off they refused to put our large screen TV sitting on the floor in the middle on the room on the media center!

ardism
3/24/17

We almost always find what we're looking for at Crate & Barrel for good quality and price! It's fun to walk through the showrooms. So many great ideas!

mial17
3/4/17

Very nice display of all classic and trendy home items from kitchen to living room. Love to shop here!

jamersons
2/26/17

Great customer service and website is easy to shop through and find what you need with ease. Everyone is always willing to assist you when you enter the store.

danak31
2/17/17

What I like about Crate and Barrel is their customer service. It is one of the favourite shopping hunt

lauram230
2/17/17

This website is a killer. I can find a wide range of home decor items here. Beautiful craft items and lovely collections of dinnerware and cookware.

helenm123
12/21/16

I found a set of 6 cookie sheets here that was priced at $30. Definitely way out the range of the average buyer. Don't shop here try Amazon or another place with fair prices instead.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this place and look for other vendors offering sensible prices instead.

merc205
11/10/16

Lovely :)

dwightn4
11/3/16

Being that the nearest store is at the Yorkdale Mall in Toronto, we in Nova Scotia have to order our wants online your main store in the US which in itself isn't out of the ordinary, but what is, is the Holy Crap shipping charges / not only do you pay US shipping charges, you will pay Canadian shipping charges from Ontario thus making shipping costs astronomical / Here's a suggestion Crate and barrel / For Canadian shoppers hook up your online services to your Ontario store and bring the goods ordered into Canada via your shipments from your US warehouse which I'm sure is on a pretty regular bases then redistribute the goods to your Canadian customers / just saying

ronp40
10/11/16

I like the store all good, the family enjoys it and we are usually very happy there.

karens243
10/2/16

Love Crate and Barrel, especially the order online and pick up option. Just wish the prices were a little lower

michelleh162
8/14/16

have a collection of dinnerware from C&B.

samw122
8/5/16

I had only the greatest experience with them. So I think it's an excellent service

43 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Crate&Barrel staff and other customers.

Crate&Barrel?