TheaterSeatStore reviews

support@theaterseatstore.com

jeffs460
Jeff S.
6/6/19

So far, the shopping experience has been great. Website user friendly and great deals for Father’s Day.

rob7
Ro B.
5/16/19

The shopping experience was quick and easy. My complaint is that the 2 snack tables that came with our chairs is horrible materail; does not come clean. Upgraded to aluminum; which are ridiculously overpriced...but should be much better!

jamesj704
James J.
5/11/19

Nick Paunovich as been a genuinely patient and stout professional while assisting me throughout my 1st Theatre seat purchasing process thus far!!! Promote Now!

alanal17
Alana L.
4/12/19

Easy to use website easy to access information. Only suggestion is make it easier to compare across options.

darryla25
Darryl a.
3/25/19

As we were narrowing down our choices, I decided to do a chat. Nick Paunovich was very helpful is assisting with our decision. He recommended we take a look at Flex HR. Once we did, we knew these were the ones.

karenm1042
KAREN M.
2/21/19

The chairs we received are high-quality and in perfect condition, and the only issue we had was a delivery issue. On the day of delivery, the truck arrived with the back door jammed and the chairs could not be delivered. We had to reschedule for delivery the next day.

travism120
Travis M.
2/18/19

Site went down a few times during my browsing, was somewhat concerning, and maybe based on holiday volume.

danielw381
Daniel W.
2/13/19

Chat button on theaterstore.com doesn't work. Octaneseating.com chat reps were very slow to respond. What i wanted wasn't in stock for 3 months (Continetal LHR), so i had to settle for something else ( Countour HR). Almost went elsewhere, and you lost an up sale on a higher cost item because I'm not waiting 10-12 weeks for it. (Continental LHR)

darrenr52
1/16/19

Purchased the Contour seats. They are perfect. Sales staff were great. Love these seats. Very comfortable.

chadm118
Chad M.
1/7/19

I hope that these are, in fact, top grain leather because the set I bought before was supposed to be "premium leather" and ended up being more like bonded leather.

glennm112
Glenn M.
1/7/19

Order included trsys that we're miss placed. After calling with regards to miss placed items . I received trays within a few dsys. Great customer service and follow up!

kevinl383
Kevin L.
12/31/18

Quality and comfort are excellent. Set up was very easy. The only issue I had was a requested delay on shipping as I was called out of town. That didn't happen but I was able to make arrangements easily so no big issue.

mariem255
Marie M.
12/30/18

Your site is very easy to maneuver. I found exactly what I was looking for, placed my order and was finished in minutes. Thank you!!

allenl81
Allen L.
12/22/18

I was disappointed in the miscommunication about when my order would ship. I placed the order and received an email saying that my order was confirmed and would ship out in 10 to 14 days. I then get a phone call and email saying that I needed to call the Theatre store to confirm the order. Don't send an email confirming the order and providing a ship date and then communicate that I need to call in to confirm.

frankn32
Frank N.
12/14/18

I have done business with you guys before, I purchased 4 theater seats from you and Love them thanks.

lindseyl40
Lindsey L.
12/11/18

Ian sent me an email right away letting me know to contact him if I had any questions. We had a lot of measurements and decisions to make and were finally able to decide on a sofa that would fit our needs. It was nice to know the help was there if needed.

robertl359
Robert L.
12/10/18

Excellent selection, easy ordering. We'll see about delivery.

Received my Octane seating and I am very happy with my purchase. I was a bit skeptical with purchasing on-line and not being able to "test drive" the product. However, these seats meet all of my expectations. Delivery was quick and professional. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone.

travisn21
Travis N.
11/30/18

I had some issues with the website loading at times, it appeared to be due to how the scripts to load the banners were functioning. Once I figured that out it was smooth and easy though.

lauramariem
LauraMarie M.
11/27/18

Your product was delivered in proper time. Your guest service reps were amazing. I had to repeatedly call myself for delivery and was given very rude treatment by the delivery service. I would have someone else represent your delivery of product if I were you.

mrs126
Mr S.
11/27/18

My experience was wonderful! I got the theater seating that I wanted and I got the financing that I needed. The process was easy and I will be coming back in the future for more products!

richm143
Rich M.
11/17/18

Great ! I ordered the aluminum tables to go with my Octane chairs. They are very well built, and work great !

ryans395
Ryan S.
11/12/18

I am very excited to take a chance on doing business with your company. Please don't let me down. I am very hopeful!

darino7
10/29/18

My seats came on time, scheduling was easy, buying process was positive and they're exactly what i expected!

saraj128
10/11/18

We purchased theater seats a few years ago and one of the handles for the recliner needed replacing. We worked with Shara Jennett to help resolve this issue. She was great following up and kept in contact until our issue was resolved. Overall, we have been happy with our purchase, but it was Shara's customer service that really made an impression. Thank you, Shara.

jims596
Jim S.
10/11/18

I have see how good your product and service are before I recommend or repeat any business with you.

Questions? Get answers from the TheaterSeatStore staff and other customers.

TheaterSeatStore?