TheaterSeatStore reviews

support@theaterseatstore.com

chadm118
Chad M.
1/7/19

I hope that these are, in fact, top grain leather because the set I bought before was supposed to be "premium leather" and ended up being more like bonded leather.

mariem255
Marie M.
12/30/18

Your site is very easy to maneuver. I found exactly what I was looking for, placed my order and was finished in minutes. Thank you!!

lauramariem
LauraMarie M.
12/27/18

Your product was delivered in proper time. Your guest service reps were amazing. I had to repeatedly call myself for delivery and was given very rude treatment by the delivery service. I would have someone else represent your delivery of product if I were you.

richm143
Rich M.
12/22/18

Great ! I ordered the aluminum tables to go with my Octane chairs. They are very well built, and work great !

frankn32
Frank N.
12/14/18

I have done business with you guys before, I purchased 4 theater seats from you and Love them thanks.

lindseyl40
Lindsey L.
12/11/18

Ian sent me an email right away letting me know to contact him if I had any questions. We had a lot of measurements and decisions to make and were finally able to decide on a sofa that would fit our needs. It was nice to know the help was there if needed.

travisn21
Travis N.
11/30/18

I had some issues with the website loading at times, it appeared to be due to how the scripts to load the banners were functioning. Once I figured that out it was smooth and easy though.

mrs126
Mr S.
11/27/18

My experience was wonderful! I got the theater seating that I wanted and I got the financing that I needed. The process was easy and I will be coming back in the future for more products!

ryans395
Ryan S.
11/12/18

I am very excited to take a chance on doing business with your company. Please don't let me down. I am very hopeful!

darino7
10/29/18

My seats came on time, scheduling was easy, buying process was positive and they're exactly what i expected!

saraj128
10/11/18

We purchased theater seats a few years ago and one of the handles for the recliner needed replacing. We worked with Shara Jennett to help resolve this issue. She was great following up and kept in contact until our issue was resolved. Overall, we have been happy with our purchase, but it was Shara's customer service that really made an impression. Thank you, Shara.

jims596
Jim S.
10/11/18

I have see how good your product and service are before I recommend or repeat any business with you.

douglass146
10/2/18

I recently purchased two three seat rows of black leather Octane theater seating. The seats arrived as scheduled and my family and I could not be happier with our purchase. The delivery men put the seats where we wanted, took away all the packing material, and made sure we were completely satisfied before they left. The seats are beautiful and very comfortable! We had an issue with one of the wine glass holders we purchased as it would not go together. I called customer service and Shara Jennett, the customer service manager who took my call was simply outstanding. She asked that I send her a picture of the wine glass holder with a few words about the issue which I did. Within a week I had a replacement holder. Shara was completely focused on making sure I was taken care of. A simply wonderful customer experience! If you want high quality theater seating (so much to choose from) and great customer service contact the Theater Seat Store.

toddh125
todd h.
9/23/18

The chairs are so comfortable. The chairs are very well made and with the power recline makes finding a comfortable position very easy. I was nervous about ordering without seeing or sitting in them, but based on the reviews went ahead and made the purchase and I am very glad I did.

kevinv82
Kevin V.
9/13/18

I have to admit that I was nervous ordering seats I had never seen or sat in before online. I did a ton of research first and since I only have one store in my city that carries nicer theater seating, I had one option to buy online.

First, the seats came packed in small enough boxes that I could get them to my upstairs "Man Cave" by myself. This is huge since I need help to get the old cheap ones out. They were super simple to unpack and assemble and I was shocked at how awesome the Octane Nitro Seats are. These chairs are super comfortable and the extras are great too. I got the trays that attach to the chair which are full swivel and a great place to put my iPad and some snacks.

After all is said and done, If I ever need to buy seats again, I will do online right from the start and come back here to do it. I even got the seats on sale. Thanks guys.

donniec35
9/13/18

Here's a case as an example of how one company employee can change a customer's potentially negative perception and experience into a truly "wow" moment. I originally ordered my seats back in June '18. Without further details, there were some issues with my order that were stressful and definitely frustrating. I was lucky enough to have Shara Jennett as my contact and she was able to correct all issues, find solutions for any and all problems, kept in constant contact with me, and most importantly, earned my trust and my business. I will not hesitate to give my highest recommendation for TheaterSeatStore but more importantly, I wanted to give my thanks and my commendation to Shara for handling my particular issue with respect, and understanding. You have earned a customer and I would happily refer friends and family to your store. Thanks!
FYI I ordered the Octane Grand HR and they are absolutely perfect in my home theater. Build quality, comfort, and style are all top quality and I will not hesitate to order a second set after I build out my risers.

ap114
A P.
8/16/18

I’ve been a customer since 2008. I’ve recommended to friends and have purchased 4 recliners.
Still waiting for my discount for accessories though :-)

jimp164
Jim P.
8/8/18

Nick Paunovich was our contact for buying the theater seats and was great. Nothing but good to say about him.
Then we had a problem with the tray table we bought separately and we were helped by Kathrine Porter who was also great. Took care of the problem with no effort and we had a replacement almost immediately.

Can say enough about the Theate Seat Store and their staff.

Jim Pierce
Washington PA

mikes1070
Mike S.
6/5/18

So far we have just ordered and it's been excellent.

Received the order. Easy to configure and do comfortable

mickeyf10
Mickey F.
5/31/18

When I got on the site, I was greeted and asked if I needed help. I told "Nick" what I needed and he offered his recommendation. I was grateful for his expertise.

tylers144
Tyler S.
5/28/18

Ian Pisowicz was awesome! He e-mailed me and checked in when I left items in my cart and he took the time to answer all my questions.

paule181
Paul E.
5/19/18

Very descriptive web site answering all my questions. Had difficulty finding the cart when I was ready to check out but once I did, all went smoothly.

johns2234
John S.
5/3/18

I've enjoyed the ability to easily configure and visualize the options available. It has made finding the right seating arrangement more satisfying.

kellyv36
Kelly V.
5/1/18

If all turns out as well as reviewers say...then it should be great! But let’s wait till they arrive and see.

happyc36
Happy c.
4/26/18

Octane Dream: Excellent seat. European car leather, matte finish. Firm cushion. Excellent lumbar support. Wider than leather recliners in the movie theaters I go to. Love the adjusting headrest and 2 USB ports. Minor suggestion: The manufacturer should consider an additional button to light the cup holders separate from the bottom light bar.
Customer Service: In general terms, friendly & easy to deal with. Sally was FANTASTIC! She was empathetic when addressing my concerns. She sent parts and instructions right away. Her customer service skills was above and beyond what I normally received from other stores such as dept. stores, auto dealerships, repair shops, etc.
Theater Seat Store: Great selection & prices. I called Theater Seat Store to inquire about different seats, the salesman assisting me was patient & friendly, helpful in describing seats, and explaining different options like tables, lights, etc. I strongly recommend this place, and Octane seats.

Questions? Get answers from the TheaterSeatStore staff and other customers.

TheaterSeatStore?