Review of LTD Commodities

Bannockburn, IL 60015, US
marketingdepartment@ltdcommodities.com

elizah17
7/8/19

my pilllow was still lumpy after 15 minutes in the dryer also ad said s/queen. ordered queen pillows are standard ordered queen pillow cases they are too big for the pillows you sent me

krystaleh
6/18/19

Placed order in May. I realized check cashed but didnt receive it. I called. Talked to three people and said send cancelled check as they have no record. Bank sent it and nothing. Yet check was cashed. Never again

anonymouso433
4/16/19

I placed in order for window valances over a week ago. I decided to get online to track the order and found out my order was canceled the same day it was placed. I went to my bank and found out I was deducted but never credited back the purchase price. I than called costumer service. The lady kept apologizing and telling me I should have received a card in the mail letting me know they were sold out. I never recieved anything. When asked about my bank account that that charge "should have been dropped", it was not. I kept asking how come I was not notified or my money returned. I kept getting the answer "Sorry for your frustration. You should have received a card in the mail that explains it all". We went around in circles before I finally said thanks for your time. I am still waiting on a refund and card.

alie43
3/22/19

I ordered a small cart for $39.99 at midnight EST. After realizing I had incorrectly measured my pantry closet, where I was to keep the cart, I emailed LTD Commodities to CANCEL the order, since the product had not yet left the warehouse. They emailed back to say they had no way to contact the warehouse to cancel the order. I called the next day to plead my case received the same reply about the warehouse. I asked if the warehouse is in China, bc how could they not just email the warehouse and cancel the order. Same robotic reply and she added the warehouse is in Illinois.

Read the fine print! They say they happily take returns using a pre-paid label; HOWEVER, you, the consumer, get docked the $7.99 return, from the price you paid.

In the age of environmental concerns, why ship a product that you know is gong to get returned? Why waste energy, fuels in shipping? And why can't anyone contact the warehouse to cancel the order. Are we missing something?

bevb30
11/21/18

Order 2 Christmas trees one day and next day there was a 20 percent off sale. The trees hadn't even left their facility and they wouldn't apply the 20 percent off. Bad customer service in my opinion.

Happy to say that after I completed this review they called me and said they had made arrangements to give me the credit.

They could have done that the first contact with them, not the 4th. Thus the 4 star and not 5.

jenniferl465
7/16/18

I've been purchasing from LTD for maybe 10 years now and they always seem to have the cheapest prices for their items. Thanks for the neatest home items around!

julias57
9/18/17

Their decorations are affordable, but excellent quality! I buy a lot of home decor items, etc from there and I'm always looking forward to my next purchase. I especially love all their holiday decor. They also have a lot of sports-themed decor and team decor which make awesome gifts.

pennyz2
3/21/17

I have ordered many things from LTD . The prices are great and what you see in the catalog is what you get. I will continue to order from here.

dawnc46
2/12/17

ive placed 2 orders and was happy with all....they have a good selection of products at great prices....

sharonn19
2/13/16

I ordered a very substantial Christmas order... And am extremely impressed with the quality of 90% of the items. The shipping was quick and of course affordable. I look forward to placing another order. I like the diversity of the items available as well.

stephaniee11
10/19/15

I have used ltdcommodities for many years and have never been disappointed in their products, payment or delivery processes. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

deborahr2
7/19/11

This is a good place to go shopping for odds and ends for the house with great prices. If you do not want to shop online, you can get them to send you a catalog. I ordered through a company with them and their products are always great. Now I am happy to know that they are online and I am ready to shop again....check them out you will love them too.

Happy Shopping!

Scam. I will never order from this company again. You will lose money if you change your mind. Awful.

By Ali E.
Questions? Get answers from the LTD Commodities staff and other customers.

LTD Commodities?