Review of Liquidation.com

Tel: 877-303-8739
bulksales@liquidation.com

susanm136
3/5/19

The sellers on this liquidation site are allowed to say anything about the product they're selling... trying to unload is more like it. Everything is a lie, right down to what's even going to be in your shipment when it arrives, and liquidation.com does nothing about it. It's next to impossible to get anyone to respond to an email to their Customer Service department. When you call, expect to be on hold for 30 minutes before anyone picks up. Then when you tell them you received nothing but trash, LITERALLY TRASH, they side with the "sleaze bag" sellers and refuse to help.
TRUST ME when I tell you that "quality" is non-existent from any seller on this site. The manifests are all lies.
THIS SITE IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM THROUGH AND THROUGH!!!!

johnh1963
2/21/19

Bought 175 iPhones the ad Stated that they were iphone7 and sixes I received all iPhone 4 and the ad said it was sevens and eights every phone I got was iCloud locked nobody responds back to me,Working with the Better Business Bureau now

ericb436
2/19/19

Used to be a good company but customer service has went way downhill. Bought 2 transactions. Paid for them. Sent shipping labels over. Called in to confirm and somehow they still messed it up, refunded one of the transaction and charged a $200 fee. The other transaction still fighting to get refunded.

Emails take about a week to get a reply. Customer support seems either clueless or uninterested in working to resolve issues.

vipina5
2/19/19

I brought Mac Book Pro Touch from liqudation.com, this website status of item is return, its item description is Apple MacBook Pro with touch , but this is not touch bar version and item is heavily used even opened chase of this computer and sell me as customer return it should consider as salvage, all other 2 items are same condition used and should treat as salvage (TTS Mastertune Single Bike Mastertune Kit and Samsung Galaxy edge) I opened dispute against it says it will take "take up to 10 business days to complete" as per their email I called 2 times before 10 days they said it will take 10 days, call after 10 days if not resolved, after 11th day I called them they told I have to wait another 7 days; and explain upto 10 days means more than 10 days!!!. I seriously doubt liqudation.com customer support team is following bad practices, even I think some listings coming through customer service department or their relatives so they never want to take action against them, company should go through background check for their employees especially only favours sellers, there is some unethical relationship between sellers and costumers support team thats why bad sellers can still sell their items through this site I even think customer supporting team and others who works their have some wrong tie up sell grabaged item under their fake names.

amara8
1/23/19

I bought merchandise worth over $5000 electronics, Lenovo thinKpads and Samsung galaxy and Asus Eee pads, they estimated the merchandise for over $50000 but when I opened it, It was a bunch of crape that doesn't worth anything. What I am showing here is a picture of a sample of what I got. Please Save your money and time.I don't write reviews at all, but this time I felt hurt very bad,and betrayed, so I don't want you to feel this same way.

chengz1
1/16/19

I bought a lot of monitor classify as customer return for 1300 on Jan 14 2019 . Upon pick up the package at the warehouse I notice the CPU in the package which suppose be intel 8700k with no model number on it all the bin are banned and the one of the high value monitor have no stand, so the warehouse convense me to still pick up the lot and give me a refund of 87.00.
When I got home after some test on the lot NON OF THE MONTIOR ARE working, they all have crack inside and there is no way you can fix those. There are 2600 out of 4000 MSRP are salvage units and I haven't test the rest of the goods yet. All the highlight item in the auction are in salvage condition. I file the online dispute and also call the customer service. The answer I got is there is nothing they can do and my online dispute will mostly be denied since I pick up the package myself. I understand as I bid on customer return there will be some units will not function, this is not first time I bidding on the site. But put a salvage lot and list as customer return is not the right way to do the business.

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Sorry to hear about your experience. It appears you've had some success with us in the past, but this one did not measure up to previous transactions. While the majority of returns do have some operational and/or cosmetic problems, depending on a company's return policy, these items may also reflect a measurable amount of use. In addition, since most of these items are sent through a reverse supply chain (e.g. from a customer back to a store or a centralized warehouse), they can show signs of further handling. If you could message us here (either through public or private chat) with your username on Liquidation.com we'd like to give you a few 10% off promotional code for your next few purchases.
waqasq
12/29/18

I won the bid of phones not working condition for parts only, when i received the shipment it was only junk even no parts was in there. I tried to get help of Liquidation and they never helped me out. There are lot of scan vendors on it

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with Liquidation.com. From your review it sounds like you won a salvage auction lot, which can only really be used for parts and recommended for professional buyers who can either sell the components in pieces, or uses the remaining parts to refurbish. Because these lots are classified as salvage and include this warning on the auction and bid confirmation steps, we do not honor disputes as these lots are sold as-is, where-is.

mohammedr21
6/13/18

I won the following Transactions: 5974709 on Feb 6, 2017, 5975193 on Feb 7, 2017, and 5976401 on Feb 8, 2017.

Later, on 13 Feb 2017, I scheduled an appointment to pick up the above 3 transactions from their Brampton location. When I went to pick up the items, the staff found items of Transaction No. 5975193, which I picked up.

The staff member said they could not find the whole Transaction No. 5974709, and few items are missing in Transaction No. 5976401. They said they will look around again, if found, will send them by courier, otherwise will ISSUE ME A CREDIT for missing items.

I waited for another 9 days for their response until 22 February 2017, then I sent an email inquiring about the status of missing items, and requested them to hold the items, if found, as I was travelling next day for a month.

When I came back from my travel I found one box of Transaction No 5974709, with all the items in it. But from the Transaction No. 5976401, we received only 2 TVs of 32", missing one 48" TV and another 32" TV.

I requested them to find out whether they were able to find the missing TVs of Transaction No. 5976401, if not, to issue a credit for the missing TVs. I phoned and emailed their customer service several times. At the end they asked me to file a formal dispute. I filed the dispute and still waiting for several months for refund.. No response.

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Mohammad, I am so sorry to hear about your experience with Liquidation.com last year, and I thank you for reaching out with the details you've provided. Upon reviewing the transactions, it became clear to me you were treated unfairly by the claims department. The agent who was in charge of your case did not give you the best service and I do apologize for that, and want you to know that agent is no longer with the company.

I have since been in touch with our claims department to reevaluate your case, and they will be in touch with you shortly to make this right in the form of a partial refund for the missing TVs. This resolution should have been given last year, and we do apologize, but we hope it's not too late to make this right.

markg473
5/25/18

Their listings in the title that are misleading, They will not let you cancel once you discover the scam.

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Mark, sorry to hear about your experience on Liquidation.com. We do everything in our ability to ensure merchandise is listed as described. If for any reason what you receive is not as described, we do allow for our Buyers to file a dispute. During this process we'll review the evidence provided and take action as needed (i.e. against the seller for inaccurate listings). Additionally, our terms do state that bidding is final and cannot be cancelled. While some one-time courtesy cancellations may be given, once a listing has been paid for and shipped we cannot cancel as it's already in route. If you have an issue with what you received, please file a dispute.
karlm50
4/18/18

won an auction for $85 --they sent me invoice of more than $500 for shipping. when I bid site said shipping around 105$ auction id 12906430

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Karl, the weight and distance of this lot is what impacted the shipping costs, however, you are more than welcome to call our support team at (800) 498-1909 to get more information. Please note this auction does allow you to arrange your own shipping, so if you have a freight provider you'd like to use, you can absolutely arrange for them to handling the shipping. If you're able to secure a lower cost, please do let our support team know as in many cases we may be able to match that price or beat it.
lauran49
4/7/18

Orders cancelled without explanation, customer service takes over 2 weeks to respond and when they do they offer no solution and lie through their teeth. In the meantime the lot cancelled is claimed as not being able to ship while the seller merrily resists the exact same lot. Don't waste your time; you search for the right buy, bid, and monitor, then get nothing in return. Ended my account with them after more than 3 years as a customer!

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Laura, I am so sorry for your experience with Liquidation.com. While we partner with large retailers out of our 5 warehouses across North America, we also partner with marketplace retailers who are responsible for listing and shipping the merchandise per our seller terms and conditions. Because of these marketplace sellers, auctions can get cancelled at no fault on the buyer, but on the seller for not shipping in the items in time. This is to protect our buyers and hold our sellers to a higher standard. In addition, when sellers lapse on shipping or cancel the auction for any other reason, they are penalized with a monetary fee. If we find the seller has cancelled auctions on a regular basis, they are then investigated and ultimately banned from selling on Liquidation.com in the future. I'd be happy to look into the seller of your transaction personally; please message us on here with their name. Thanks.
jamese217
3/31/18
• Updated review

Finally, after 5 months, I got a full credit. I was able to get the stuff off my kitchen floor and took it to Staples for recycling. Thanks, SJ.

“same customer lack of service”
1/30/18
• Previous review

2 weeks since Liquidations.com said they wanted to work on a solution. Have not heard from them. SURPRISE!

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Thanks for providing the information. We looked into your transaction ID to see what we could do and have processed a full refund. This may take a few days to process, depending on the bank, but it was issued this morning on 2/1/18. As for the double charge of the transaction, I consulted with our finance team. Please email them at payment@liquidityservices.com and include documentation of the double charge and we can get that sorted for you very quickly. Thank you for reaching out to us on this forum, and we hope we can do better for you in the future.
“Response to Liquidation.com”
1/16/18
• Previous review

Your reply says you want to work with me to get this resolved. OK, the transaction # is 6267243. Posting said it was a refurbished computer with windows 10. This was to include a monitor, keyboard and mouse. The monitor was made in 2002, the monitors with the large back. It didn't matter. It didn't work. I tried it with a computer that I knew worked, it didn't work. The mouse and keyboard were not for this computer because the computer took USB and the mouse and keyboard ends were round. None of this mattered, because the computer itself powered on, but didn't work. You wanted pictures, I sent pictures. You requested video and I emailed back asking what you wanted to see on the video. No response. I asked again and I got an email back saying I failed to provide the required information. Then when I got my credit card bill, you billed me twice.
original post
There is not much good to say about this business. The pictures that they post are deceptive. They wrap the stuff in plastic so you can;t see it. What they post on the manifest is not what you get and do not even think about contesting it. The pictures they show are often generic and have little if anything to do with what you are bidding on or what you get.

“dishonest to the core”
1/13/18
• Previous review

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi James, sorry to hear you haven't found Liquidation.com to be the easiest to navigate. Often times, merchandise arrives to our warehouse in a wrapped pallet to ensure everything stays in tact for the handling it endures. In these cases, we do not unwrap the pallets as the risk for missing items would increase. Therefore, we do ask for our buyers to review the manifests provided by the seller. In the majority of cases, the manifests are accurate, and when they aren't our disputes team does investigate and work with the buyer and seller to determine what happened so we can make it right. If you've have a recent transaction that resulted with an issue, I'd be happy to look into it - please just message us your transaction ID and we'll work with you.
mikes651
2/6/18

Bought 52 video players from Sony, 7 were to be dvd players the rest blu ray players, I got 30 dvd players, they said to bad for me, should have checked boxes at their warehouse. I thought they were honest??, How do we know you did not switch them out?? Ya i have 30 sony dvd players kicking around the house. many blu ray player boxes had dvd players in them?

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
When picking up merchandise from our warehouse, to avoid shipping fees, all merchandise needs to be checked before leaving our property in order to file a dispute. When merchandise is shipped, we give buyers 2 days to check all the merchandise to file a dispute. We're sorry to hear the merchandise you received did not match the seller manifest. Since these auctions are assembled by the seller, we rely heavily on the manifests when listed online. Please feel free to give us a call at (800) 498-1909 and ask for our disputes team as they may be able to work with you on this recent transaction.
malcolmc21
11/16/17

I bid on a lot of 'returned' stereo headphones. Most were without parts, instructions or were broken. Of the 21 items I 'won' on the auction, 7 did not function at all, are not repairable and are junk. I lodged a complaint which was denied, Do NOT auction for anything other than new items otherwise you can expect to get salvage-level items.garbage

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Malcolm! In the world of liquidation, returned merchandise can vary depending on the original retailers return policy since these were assets once sold to a customer, who then returned it for a variety of reasons. Reasons for returning a product may not have any correlation to its utility (i.e., size, color, model, etc.), and as a result may be in fine working order.

The majority of returns, however, do have some operational and/or cosmetic problems. Again, depending on a company's return policy, these items may also reflect a measurable amount of use. In addition, since most of these items are sent through a reverse supply chain (e.g. from a customer back to a store or a centralized warehouse), they can show signs of further handling. Timestamped products, such as food, supplements, car seats, and refrigerators, may be expired.

They generally do not come in their original packaging and often do not have any of the advertised documentation or additional parts and/or accessories. Accordingly, returns can exhibit a wide range of individual product and package conditions that can differ substantially from the original manufacturing.
jimm1550
11/9/17

They are the worst, bar none, most crooked, poorly managed companies on the planet!! They send you junk so you make a Pay pal claim- they then throw you off the site- Time after time we tried to work with them to no avail- Their stock is falling- I wonder why- not long for this world!!!

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Jim, in the event you receive merchandise not as described in the listing, we ask that disputes be filed within our process. Any user who does dispute with Paypal, without our consent, will be banned from our site. I'd be more than happy to look into your recent transaction that didn't measure up to your expectations - please send us a message with the transaction ID number. Thanks.
traviss40
11/1/17

No matter the default, damage, or even if 1/3 of the inventory is missing, they will side with the sellers. Conditions are misrepresented, and support system will take days, if not weeks to reply.

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Travis, sorry to hear you've had an unpleasant experience. Every dispute filed with Liquidation.com is investigated by a team so this process can take up to 10 business days. If missing items are more than what the auctions quantity variance stated, or if the merchandise condition vastly differs from what was listed we side with our buyers and make this right either through a partial or full refund. I'd be happy to take a look at the transaction in quest if you could message us with your transaction ID.
israelm25
9/27/17

These items should be labeled "SALVAGE" because they have been used and are very old. When you labeled "RETURN" on an item it gives the expression that it is a somewhat new item used for short time and returned for minor faults. The items I got was model of 2009 and were badly used. There was NO PICTURE of the actual item when it was posted except for some new packaged boxes misleading us that it must late model and somewhat new with minimal faults. To my surprise after I received the items I went back to the ad it was still active and FOUND ONE PICTURE it looked like they just added it at the very end.
When I received an email of denied my dispute, I tried to call to speak with the person signed that email by the name of "Tasia" but the person answered the phone said there's no one by that name works there even when I spelled it to her.
The email mentioned that the funds will be released to the seller. So with denied dispute and not reaching to the person who emailed me, itI was helpless and I felt my $3090.00 had just lost in the thin air. So I found the delivery invoice and emailed them requesting for a kind consideration of refunding my money. The seller returned a reply immediately and was very helpful and willing to at least refund a portion of my funds $1750 and I can keep the items. However he mentioned that it depends on liquidation.com but he will approved it. I send his letter to liquidation.com but surprised again when they emailed me back not to help me but instead THREATENED me for contacting the seller. I never heard from them anymore until now I got a response to my review.
In my pursuit to retrieve my funds I will contact each and every reviews here to join me on a joint complaint filed with the Better Business Bureau perhaps they may investigate Liquidation.com for some scams that they are knowingly doing with some of their sellers. So if you read this and you've been ribbed off like me? Please email me at israel@iminvestmentsllc.com so we can jointly file a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Isileli

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Israel. I'm sorry to hear your experience with Liquidation.com hasn't been the best. The 'Returns' condition type in the liquidation industry implies the merchandise was returned from a customer for a variety of reasons. Depending on the retailers return policy, it may even be returned if used. While most people don't return used items, there are some who do and those products do channel through the liquidation market. If looking for merchandise without this chance, we recommend purchasing merchandise in new, shelf-pulled or refurbished conditions.

I'd be happy to look into your dispute if you message us your transaction ID.
lorrij1
9/18/17

I have had an account with liquidation.com for more than 10 years. In prior years my experience was mostly good in that at least 70% of the items that I received in a "returns" lot was sellable and I could usually at least make my money back. I filed a dispute once and I won because the seller sold me junk that didn't work. At that time, their return lots were always inspected and marked on the manifest with their condition.

Well it had been at least 2 or 3 years since I purchased anything from them but I was looking for some school supplies so I went on there. I could tell that there were mostly new sellers on the site and that a lot of them were now selling "Amazon returns". I then won a lot of "returns" from seller Amazon_Liquidators out of Indiana.

The description said the items are returned and had not been tested for functionality. That should have set off red flags for me because in the past, they would at least let you know the condition of the items in the lot.

Well, after getting the box, I was dismayed to find half of the items were salvage crap and that ALL of the high dollar value items that would have made me my money back were among the items nonworking, damaged or broken. The rest of the items were fillers such as phone cases, cables, holders etc.-- give away items not worth anything. After filing a dispute, I received this email from them:

"We regret to inform you that at this time, we are unable to award the dispute in your favor for the following reason(s):

1) The auction was properly listed as returns. Return condition units are not guaranteed to be functional as the majority have operational and cosmetic issues, they may show signs of use and may not include all parts and accessories.
2) The auction description indicated these units were not tested for functionality."

WAIT!! WHAT!! SO BASICALLY YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT YOUR "RETURNS" ARE JUNK! Liquidation.com is purposely allowing sellers to send them items to sell that they haven't even looked at and call them "returns" just because someone sent it back to Amazon!

That's B*#%$#@!! These crooks are knowingly buying items from Amazon that have been tagged as salvage and sending it over to Liquidation as "returns" because Liquidation no longer requires them to inspect their product. Liquidation has then made it easy for them to avoid responsibility for their crap by having them disclaim them in their descriptions. I told them to close my account after having it for 10 years!

Both Liquidation and the sellers are complicit in this scam. They have become greedy whor***s with no concious!! Obviously they only care about maintaining their lifestyle that this scam site affords them and not about the consumers who are being victimized by what has become a purely bait and switch tool. STAY AWAY!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY!!! RUN FAR FAR AWAY. TELL YOUR FRIENDS. SOMEONE PLEASE START A CLASS ACTION AGAINST ALL OF THEM --LIQUIDATION AND THE SELLERS!!!

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Lorrie, I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with Liquidation.com. The 'Returns' condition type in the liquidation industry implies the merchandise was returned from a customer for a variety of reasons. Depending on the retailers return policy, it may even be returned if used. While most people don't return used items, there are some who you do and those products do channel through the liquidation market under this condition.

I'd like to personally look into your dispute to see if there anything I can do to reopen the investigation. If you could message the Transaction ID number of your lot, I can look it up and see what I can do.

Thanks,
najami
8/26/17

Selling $#*!ing junk. Customer returned lots are salvage conditions .and salvage conditions you can imagine your self .
Don't bother to buy from this site

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Najam, it looks like you received a lot that did not match the listing description. In these cases, we advise you file a dispute with us so we can investigate how it happened to you, but also make it right as we stand by what's listed within each auction description. If you filed a dispute, please send us a message on here and we'll look into it for you.
steveno21
8/11/17

I have read all the reviews on this site and my only regret is that I didn't read them prior to "BUYING". I'll keep this short and sweet..
I purchased 2 lots of seemingly "RETURNS FROM AMAZON" from the seller located in Indiana. Well when I received the boxes (2 separate orders) I was expectations where immediately deflated. 38 of the 100 items where used extensively and put back into the box and returned. The 25 items do not work and the remainder 37 items where put in a POLY BAG and are indistinguishable as to what they are related to.
I have bought many items in my life and have returned then either unopened or they didn't fit. AGAIN, consumers who returned these are canny. Used a few weeks send it back and continue the cycle. I am in the process of a DISPUTE. However deep down in my heart I'm going against one of the biggest sellers on this site.
I am also asking to return my second purchase (BOX UNOPENED) because I'm afraid of the JUNK inside. LOL.
Anyway, that's my story of woo. Just BEWARE and stick with BOOKS.

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
The 'Returns' condition type in the liquidation industry implies the merchandise was returned from a customer for a variety of reasons. Depending on the retailers return policy, it may even be returned if used. While most people don't return used items, there are some who you and those products do channel through the liquidation market. If looking for merchandise without this chance, we recommend purchasing merchandise in new, shelf-pulled or refurbished conditions.

I'd be happy to look into your dispute if you message us your transaction ID.
krzysztofw5
8/7/17

Ever bought 99 items in bulk. 33 should be great. 33 should be normal. 33 should be ugly. Only 66 came. 33 of great once are missing. Web site returns 33% of money. Hopefully you got my point. BBB rating A+ now you should understand everything. You buy from them. Blame yourself.

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Depending on the auction condition, the merchandise can be mixed, but only receiving 2/3 of your auction win should not have happened. You stated you were refunded a 1/3 of your money to compensate for the missing items, which is what we do when merchandise has been shorted.
ginam80
8/7/17

I wish I would have read the reviews of this site before I ever bid on my item. I won and paid right away. The shipping was quick. When I received my package, one of the boxes inside had insects in them, which could have been damaging the product I was buying, by eating it. I submitted a dispute through the website, provided proof, and they actually denied my claim with a straight face. I called the 800 number to dispute their findings and the customer service rep told me that her supervisor told her that I will need to reply to the email that I received that denied my claim and try and reopen the dispute. They want to side with the seller because that is how liquidation.com makes their money, through the sellers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS WEBSITE! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Please do not use this site, unless you enjoy being bent over. I received insects in my package and liquidation said that is something that can happen and took up with the seller. Liquidation.com makes their money from the seller's auction, therefore, the customer will almost never get sided with. Look at other reviews for this website and you will see there are more bad than good. Take your money elsewhere!!!!

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Gina, so sorry to hear about your experience. I'd like to help with your dispute - could you please message us your transaction ID number?
diegod24
7/10/17

first i am already a victim of this company liquidation com..they sell junk ,,good for landfill ,,much better go to a recycle center and get some item there..believe me waste of time and money.wherein if you complain they close your account and get your money..in short dont jump into waters full of crocodiles like liquidation com.

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Diego - sorry to hear your experience with Liquidation.com wasn't what you expected. When dealing with liquidated items, it's very important to know the condition of the merchandise you're bidding on as this will ensure you get exactly what you want. For an overview of the condition types on Liquidation.com please visit: http://buy.liquidation.com/conditions/.

I'd be happy to personally look into your recent transaction to see if there is anything I can do to help resolve the issue you've encountered. Would you be able to provide us with your transaction ID? Feel free to post here or send us a direct message. Thanks!
akmalk4
4/16/17

I didn't buy anything or didn't had any business in liquidation.com, but I tried. I went into website and looked over some auctions and most were rip off. No clear description of what you bidding on; just couple of high end merchandise on description and added with "specific number" more items included. Saw 5 used PS4 in a bad looking condition stuffed in a box, no cable no controller, but MSRP was showing $2499. Like NO WAY! 5 new ones in a box with controller u can get for $1000 or cheaper. And there was 60 video game disks, oh man based on how they stuffed I can tell that 20% will break during shipping and most will get scratch from frictions, no precaution taken whatsoever. I thought it could be decent website but I don't even want to try it out.

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
While some auctions provide more detail than others, the MSRP value is always the 'Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Value' and is not what the buyer of these products expect to receive when reselling. Furthermore, we have a variety of conditions for every auction sold on Liquidation.com ranging from New to Salvage, and depending on the type of reseller who's purchasing these lots can make a profit. Thousands of buyers purchase from our site every week, and we would welcome you to join them. If you have questions along the way, our support team would be more than willing to answer any and all questions.
arthurm76
3/30/17

You get what you pay for. I have dealt with them and 75% positive, but remember there business is selling for someone else. Don't buy unless you can lose. Last load I bought from them the load classified as New. When it was received I got all recalled defective junk. No money recovered never bought from liquidation.com again

Response from Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative
Hi Arthur, if the lot stated it was in "NEW" condition on the site, but what you received wasn't new, then we want to make this right. Could you message us on here the Transaction ID so we can investigate on your behalf and get this sorted? Thanks!

About 15 minutes for them to confirm your payment information.

By Jamie H.

If you win an auction, but can't pay for it, please call out support team at (800) 498-1909.

By Liquidation S., Liquidation.com Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Liquidation.com staff and other customers.

Liquidation.com?