Review of LegalZoom

Learn More

40 reviews with 2 stars

danielh474
12/19/18

I have 3 accounts with LegalZoom that go back several years. Unfortunately my experience with thier current staff has been a ridiculous waste of time as the usual interface is dropped calls and over 30 minutes of hold time(and this after they call me). They are incapable of transferring an LLC to an authorized owner and will not consider amending this practice under any circumstances. The notice sent out (email) for SOI compliance is neither monitored or protected as a usable document...so a $250 fine is applicable from the state after 90 days. I'm not the first customer to voice this complaint and will not be the last. I can only surmise the front line employees are poorly trained and without recourse to a manager who gives a $&!#. This practice is usually the result of greed or ignorance...of which neither are good for the future.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Daniel, we are so sorry for the poor experience. You deserve better. We would like to fully review the details of your account and try to turn things around for the better. We'll review your account & reach out to you directly but please do not hesitate to also contact a manager directly at any time via help@legalzoom.com.
allysonb12
11/20/18

I had a very frustrating experience with my copyright applications. I had to spend 4 weeks calling legalzoom and still getting voicemails stating my copyright applications had problems and could not be processed, after being assured every time over the phone that everything was corrected. Should have done it myself for less money and stress.

stephens401
8/15/18

The Operating Agreement that Legal Zoom created was a total of 15 pages and the last two pages were Exhibit's A and B with literally no documentation. It was created in July and I needed to make some adjustments. Of course, I needed to go through one of their contracted companies and in this case it was Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig. Documentation shows that they up charge customers a $39 fee to review documents over 10 pages. Under 10 pages are free. The next break it 11-15 is $39 and more than that is $99. My Legal Zoom document has 15 pages. I was okay with the extra $39, but then Dunlap and Bennett said that their fonts change the document to 17 pages and that they will need to charge me the $99 fee. I told them that I would just rather cancel the service altogether and work with a real attorney. I also cancelled my request to trademark a logo at the price of $815 as well. I need to get this done, but I still think that a local attorney would have that done for me at the same price point if not lower. Thoughts?

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Stephen, we're sorry about what occurred with your attorney consultation and with your customer service experience. Usually the attorney consultations & subscription cancellation process goes more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best. Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us via help@legalzoom.com.
jt147
3/28/18

Had a registered agent subscription for 159 bucks then got charged 499 in the most recent year. Called to complain and they told me they rolled this new service in where I could talk to a lawyer for 30 min a month into my RA service. I did not order this. I do not want this. Why spend the money to market a service when you can just charge existing customers for it and hope they don't notice. What is the difference between this and theft? None. They refunded the money, but what about the ones who did not notice it? Why use a gun to steal? Get's someone's CC and charge it.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi JT, we're sorry about what your registered agent renewal. Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to contact us directly via help@legalzoom.com.
druh1
3/15/18

When I opened my small, family-owned business in 2013 they were very helpful; however, when I closed my business they were exact opposite. Anyone who has closed a business knows it's almost as complicated as opening a business with all the paperwork. (Not to mention, a complete drain-mentally, emotionally, financially, etc) With that being said, somehow I forgot to cancel my annual RA renewal with them, which has been a charge of $159 since I started. BUT all of the sudden they charged $299. I called to dispute charge and they said they sent information saying they were tacking on extra charges because they added more features. And since I didn't respond saying I didn't want those extra features they took that as approval. Then since I had turned off and closed all my business accounts the card they had on file would not go through so they charged my personal card, which was on the account I had used prior. Of course, I did not authorize them to charge my personal card. I disputed it with my bank and they reversed the charge, but then months later it was back on my account as a charge. Wayyy too many hours were spent trying to resolve this just for LZ to get their $299.

I am currently starting two more businesses and I will not be using their services because of this. I had a wonderful experience up until this point so I hate it ended on such a poor note.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Dru, it is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer. We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution. We’ve reviewed your account & will follow up with your directly to resolve this. Please also feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
candicej14
1/23/18

I did not have a pleasant experience with the Customer Service Repesentative. I was not listened to in addition to being talked over. I couldn't even get a word in. I felt she was only listening to reply. The customer rep was not pleasant AT ALL and was unable to answer my questions as this was all new to me. Sadly Disappointed.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Candice, we're disappointed to hear you’ve had a less than satisfying experience with us, and we want to have an opportunity to make things right. We'd like to learn more about your situation. Please kindly submit your contact information to: help@legalzoom.com and we will review your order history. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to make your experience with LegalZoom a better one.
lizf30
9/17/17

I wanted a simple DBA and it took almost 2 months to complete via LegalZoom because of all the little mistakes they kept making. And at approx $250 for this service, I was, at the least, expecting excellent, thorough service. I had to keep on top of them every other day just to make sure the administrative stuff was being done, which was stressful and annoying. Also, they weren't very informative up front--only when I submitted my DBA name was I told (a week later) that they recommend choosing a name that can't be mistaken for a proper name. So, I chose a different name. Then discovered (another week later) that they forgot to close out my first order, so now I had double paperwork and was set back a week because they hadn't submitted my second DBA name to the gov. And when I finally got the certificate to sign (a few weeks later), I found out that I needed a notary. Fine, so I went to Citibank to have a notary witness, etc, and guess what I found out? Citibank offers DBA's for FREE! Even if you're not an account holder! (smack forehead) So....my recommendation is, save your money, go to Citibank (or just go to your local council) and get your DBA that way. MUCH easier and MUCH faster (and much less confusion and frustration). Extremely unlikely that I'll ever use LegalZoom again.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Liz, we're so sorry about your experience with LegalZoom. We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each customer, and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. Please contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com and let us know if there is anything we can do to make things right.
sih20
8/23/17

I had a simple straight forward question on signing a trademark. I thought the lady on the phone was very rude and condescending. If you ask me, that's probably the worst tone for a customer service agent to have. I would give zero star if this review was strictly for customer service that I just experienced.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
We would like to extend our sincerest apology in regards to your recent experience with LegalZoom; our customers are very important to us & you deserve better. We’d like to learn more about your experience & try to make things better. Please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
patiencel
7/19/17

I have been trying to use these guys as a registered agent in Nevada since May and it's been a pain in the butt. They see I have a registered agent in another state and apparently that is very confusing. I submitted paperwork for Nevada and Nevada only... IN MAY!!! Why are we still talking about this going into August.

This should be simple and I'm about to go crazy, I don't have time for this. It's a bunch of very nice people that don't know what the hell they are doing. Get away and save your precious time.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Patience, we're sorry about your experience. Usually things go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best. It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer. We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution. Please feel free to contact me directly at help@legalzoom.com.
sherrye7
7/13/17

Be prepared when you want to cancel a subscription that is included with a premium service you purchase - plan to spend 20 minutes on hold since the extension they tell you to call does not work. Poor poor service. I won't use them again even though my LLC set up went rather smooth. I am too busy for this type of hostage situation.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Thanks for taking the time to explain your experience. We're sorry that you didn't have a great one and we appreciate your feedback. Talking to unhappy customers helps us do a better job in the future. If you have any other questions, suggestions, or concerns, please contact help@legalzoom.com.
daniell1404
6/13/17

I'm still beginning the process but to help others out. if your a first time seller stay away as your only interaction is online which is probably fine when you know the all the legal terms but if your a newbie I'd go with people you can speak too. This is rubbish. An annoying thing is that the reference forms they speak of bear no relation to the online forms you are presented with, this makes having an easy conversation about missing information impossible really. I rang the support line and they asked me to tell them the name of my solicitor that's appointed by them what the, that's just stupid they should have all the details to hand. So in summary save yourself a nightmare stay away.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Daniel, we could not be more apologetic about your experience. We would like an opportunity to try to change things around. Please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
ethels16
6/6/17

We hired Legal Zoom to set up our LLC. We were not advised of them setting themselves up as our Registered Agent. By them doing so we were being billed $299 per year for this service. I have to go through the Secretary of State website to remove them as our Registered Agent and pay them $15. They will not credit me back the money until they have been officially removed. When I called them and asked them to remove themselves from the LLC they told me I had to do it with the Secretary of State and once they verified it they would credit me back. I asked them what exactly they did for the $299 and they hung up on me. This is crazy. If they put it on there, they should be able to remove themselves. They don't do anything for us for $299 a year.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Ethel, we're disappointed to hear you’ve had a less than satisfying experience with us, and we want to have an opportunity to make things right. We'd like to learn more about your situation. Please kindly submit your contact information to: help@legalzoom.com and we will review your order history. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to make your experience with LegalZoom a better one.
billr94
5/17/17

Legal Zoom used to be a cost effective way to manage small legal jobs. It has changed greatly over the years. I recently used them for a Trademark search/submission and I would not recommend it now. The process is very unclear, I received several emails to sign the documents before submission but there is no way to follow where the docs are and how you are supposed to sign. So I email with nothing but an auto-responder. I call the service line and am on hold for over 20 minutes for something that should be abundantly clear but the 20 somethings they have working for them have no idea how to articulate online. Go to a real lawyer!

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Bill, we're sorry about what occurred with your order and with your customer service experience. Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to contact us via email at help@legalzoom.com and we'll try our best to make things right.
samc122
3/23/17

Signed up with LZ after years of hearing podcast ads and remembering Joe Escalante from The Vandals. Joe, what happened to this company? So not punk rock.

Registered for a basic 6 months package and submitted a request to have a 2-page articles of incorporation reviewed prior to submission with the California Secretary of State. This was simply to ensure our self-prepared articles were error free and conformed to appropriate IRS and state tax code requirements. Thank the litigation gods that LZ would not be needed to process the articles! After setting up an appointment, a call back was received the next day informing that a different appointment would need to be setup in order properly answer the request for a nonprofit related document review. The new appointment time was locked in and a copy of the document for review was forwarded as instructed. All good and reasonable thus far, until the day prior to the scheduled appointment when the LZ assigned attorney called to state that the requested appointment and document review would not be conducted due to lack of any available nonprofit expertise at the LZ partnering law firm.

This was dumbfounding, as I expected LZ to be able to answer basic small business related legal questions which should include nonprofit organizations. The LZ assigned attorney simply provided a referral list to other independent lawyers who did have the necessary expertise. Upon contacting one of the lawyers on the list, I was quoted an LZ discounted rate of $400 per hour in order to check the 2-page document. A lengthy process of contacting LZ customer service then followed but LZ would not cover the cost of using a referred lawyer. An immediate request for a full refund and to cancel LZ service was then processed. Having had the service for the week, and to the credit LZ, a full refund was provided.

BOTTOM LINE: The scope of LZ services is narrow and cannot be counted on to answer a specific business related question, leading to paying additional out-of-pocket costs for the actual expertise needed. Skip it and find proper help elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Expect to have your name and contact information sold to several other providers such as business accounting or government contracting account services. It can be annoying to the get rid of the subsequent solicitation from these providers.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Sam, we're sorry about what occurred with your Attorney consultation experience. Usually the process goes more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best. Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. Please be advised that our customers’ privacy is very important to us and as a result, we do not sell any customer information to solicitors. Information is only passed to our partners if the customer selects any optional services & agrees at the time an order is placed online. Feel free to contact us via help@legalzoom.com and we'll try our best to make things right.
sharonp89
3/3/17

I paid for expedite and it was a joke. Everyday they would need new information after I specifically ask if they needed more information. The worst part is they are taking in more projects than they can service and the phone support ties up 1 to 2 hours each day of my time waiting for them to call me back only to have them call and tell me they closed and to call back again tomorrow. Not sure why they can send an email with they need something clarified further. Just talked to customer service rep and they said "they will keep an eye" on my order, but by now one can understand I might be skeptical.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Sharon, we're sorry about what occurred with your order. Usually the process goes more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best. It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer. We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution. We will monitor your order until it is completed expeditiously. Please do not hesitate to contact a manager directly any time via help@legalzoom.com.
johnnas1
2/17/17

Placed order with Legal Zoom for an LLC. My initial request was made on January 19th for a TN State Business License and a Federal EIN. I have a show scheduled for February 19th and needed this documentation to get my bank account established. The first mistake they made was delay the document submission for 7 days. They did offer me a discount due to this mistake which I appreciated. Today is the Friday before my show and I just found that they incorrectly completed the documents for the state and had to resubmit the application - So, I won't have my account in place in time for the show. Once again they gave me a $75 credit. I used Legal Zoom because I wasn't sure I understood the process, but the time I have spent calling them regarding my business, could have been spent contacting the state and handling this process myself. They say I will have my TN license the first of next week. We shall see.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Johnna, we're disappointed to hear you’ve had a less than satisfying experience with us, and we want to have an opportunity to make things right. We will review your order history to determine how this happened and contact you directly. We look forward to speaking with you and hope to make your experience with LegalZoom a better one. Please also feel free to contact manager any time via help@legalzoom.com.
ericm165
1/25/17

I've been in business for years, and am starting a new company. I've been using their monthly service for Legal & Accounting advise for years. When using these services, the service providers don't really offer much advise as they are more interested in getting off the clock. BUT....I decided to us them to form an LLC and prior to making that decision, asked many questions about the process and what level of service could be expected. Since I had already gotten the name registered, I also informed them about that so it would not slow down the overall process. Well, basically, nobody listened, the process was slowed down and very little IF ANY personal service is provided at ALL. Complete waste of money for their services. The people at the state were so very helpful and the state website practically spoon fed the process, but I chose to spend a few hundred with LegalZoom and realized they don't understand ALL of the details and are basically robots reading the same information they send you. I even found a conflict with their information after calling the state. Worthless.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Eric, we're so sorry about your experience with LegalZoom. We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each customer and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. We will review your account & contact you to determine how we can make this a better experience. Please also feel free to also contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
jimm1321
1/25/17

I've been unimpressed with LegalZoom's process. I am attempting to incorporate in PA, my home state. It's taken over two months and I still am not incorporated! There have been multiple delays on the LZ side with no communication back to me. Example issue: they initially asked me to describe my business, so I said "engineering consulting". Then I heard nothing for a week. When I checked on my status it said "delayed." So I called LZ and they said that PA regulates the use of the word "engineering" and had rejected my application. LZ couldn't have told that to me at the time?! Same thing happened with my business name: I suggested a preferred and two alternates. A week or two went by and when I checked the LZ website it said my application was delayed. Again I called and was told "sorry, all three names were taken." LZ couldn't check that sooner and notify me?

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Jim, we're sorry about what occurred with your order and with your customer service experience. Usually orders go more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best. Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. We will review your order & contact you in effort to try & make things right. Please also feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
steveng95
12/19/16

I can only blame myself for this.
I was in a rush and believed the hype and the advertising.
After applying for an S corp, I was told that it could take a month. Being the end of the year, I needed it more quickly and was upsold to the "Gold" package. I later found out that multiple services would have done it cheaper and quicker.
But here's what pi**ed me off. After paying for the Gold expidited package, although it was overpriced, I was happy to get my package this past Saturday. great! I can now open my bank account. Oh.. problem. THEY DIDN'T GET ME AN EIN!!!! I can get my own instantly from the IRS!! They said it was missing info. WELL THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME KNOW I WAS MISSING INFORMATION UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE?!?!?! I called this (Monday) morning. The rep was nice enough and apologetic and told me that I would have my EIN this afternoon or tomorrow morning. (and gave me a small discount) Well.. I guess it will be tomorrow morning, because the absolute B**CH that i just got off the phone with now told me "You should have got the EIN yourself! We are a big company that does 100,000 a day! It will take 24-48 hours!" in the NASTIEST tone! terrible customer service.
The joke is on LegalZoom. I will need 18-20 new Corps. & LLC's in 2017 and you can be sure I will be going elsewhere.
you should also go elsewhere.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Steven, I would like to extend my sincerest apology in regards to your less than great experience with LegalZoom. We do our best to make sure every customer is happy and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation; you deserve better. I will review your account to learn more about how we could have improved your experience with us and contact you directly. Please also feel free to contact a manager directly at your convenience via help@legalzoom.com. I look forward to hearing how we can make this right.
peter2485
11/9/16

they have a robot call you once if you dont get the call the account is on hold untill you check it but their Payment is certainly not on hold!!!
then when you call in they state their a j missing on your name some where is that how you want it paid extra to get it done in 7 days it has been almost 2 months now and the attendant had the nerve to be extreemly rude!

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Pete, we're so sorry about your experience with LegalZoom. We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each customer and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. We will review your order and contact you directly in effort to make this experience better. Please also feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
melvinah
10/18/16

I am more than disappointed with Legalzoom and their slow service. . . I have been working for 3 months trying to get my application for a non-profit completed. I have gotten nothing but the run around with the standard . . . "we have 7 to 10 business days to process your request"! 7-10 business days . . .right. . . IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS! When I once again called to get a status . . ."Shannon" got snippy with me and told me she would "but in a return call request to the supervisor which takes 2-3 business days" . I would like for someone at LegalZoom to call me back ASAP!

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Melvina, I would like to extend my sincerest apology in regards to your less than perfect experience with LegalZoom. Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. We have reviewed your account & contacted you directly. We will try our best to make things right. Please feel free to continue to contact us anytime via help@legalzoom.com.
scotth120
9/22/16

READ THE FINE PRINT when you sign up for ANYTHING from legalzoom. Just discovered that I've been being charged $15/month for a 30-day free trial that I was apparently supposed to cancel 30 days after I signed up to just create a living will. The $15/month was supposed to be for free revisions to my living will which turned out to be wrong as well since I was still being charged for revisions on top of the $15/month. Closed my account with legalzoom and will NOT do business with them again.

Tip for consumers: It's great for living wills and last wills, makes it very easy to complete. The fact I was charged every month for something I didn't even know I was "auto-enrolled" in that I had to opt out of really makes me angry. How would I know to opt out of something I didn't sign up for intentionally? Very shady business move there. They got me for $400 before I noticed this.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Scott, we are very sorry to hear that you received charges you weren’t aware of. We would like to assist you in resolving this matter expeditiously. Please feel free to contact a manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.
rone46
9/10/16

Yes I have a question...I am in the process of going into booking of live entertainment....do legal zoom have any documents. That can assist me?

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Ron, we are happy to try to help with your legal needs. Please feel free to call us directly at 1-800-773-0888.
elisabetaq
9/8/16

I'm in the process with them for an LLC, it started 2 weeks ago and I paid for the two week package, the misspelled the business name it got fixed, then they send me an email I needed to contact them no explanation, more than 20 min on hold, they tell me the name might get rejected by the state we go forward, then they put my order on hold again because they had issues with my address,it was misspelled. Fine mistakes happen however everything was fixed by the 30 th of last month and then when I called to check on the order they told me they waited am extra 7 days to file it and I'm livid there was no need to wait that long. If I'd known this was going to happen I would have done the entire thing by myself. So now I have to wait two more weeks to see what's going on and can't start my business yet.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Hi Elisabeta, we're so sorry about your experience with LegalZoom. We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each customer and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. Please contact us so we can resolve the LLC issues for you. You can reach me at: help@legalzoom.com.
johnm822
7/5/16

It took upwards of six phone calls over 3 months and finally the intervention of LegalZoom PR to get what I needed.

But I finally did. I think.

Two out of six front line support staff were utterly incompetent. One of the five specialists I spoke to was.

Tip for consumers: Be sure the person you've named as executor has a physical copy of the will before you die or your money will be wasted.

Response from LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
I'm so sorry for your loss and truly apologize for your experience with us up until this point. This is contrary to the exceptional help we pride ourselves on providing our customers. If you email your information to help@legalzoom.com, I will get a copy of your mother's will to you as soon as possible.

Hi Carol, we also offer legal plans where you can speak directly with an Attorney that can help with any advice or legal questions about your trust. Contact us directly at 1-866-738-2980. We are happy to help get you started.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Jason, we are happy to assist you and talk about our LLC packages & process anytime. Feel free to email us directly via help@legalzoom.com.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Analisa, we are here to help and happy to answer any questions or concerns. Feel free to contact me directly via help@legalzoom.com.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

It is very important to us to try and improve the situation when there has been a misunderstanding or dissatisfaction with our service. We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each customer & we are willing to review any concerns for resolution. Please feel free to reach out to the social media manager directly via help@legalzoom.com.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Susan, we are happy to answer any questions or concerns about our product & process. Please feel free to contact us directly via help@legalzoom.com.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Today is July 20. 8am. I called Legal Zoom's phone support 800 773 0888 AGAIN. I got the same automated response that their agents are busy. I waited for several minutes. Nada. Left my return call number. lets see if they will call back. Really? at 8 am and everybody is busy to take a call. I understand they start the help line at 5 am. Still, they do not return calls. Since a Legal Zoom staffer monitors these pages, I might as well ask my question here: I recently filed an application for incorporation in CA. I got the paperwork from the Sec of State. It says its been filed. The information at the Sec of State website says my Corp is active. I understand I am to pay the State an $800 registration fee. When am I suppose to pay this. Nobody's billing me yet. I agree w Stan L. LZ is a great idea but poor executed.

By G A.

Hi Philip, we are happy to discuss our packages & pricing anytime. Please feel free to contact us directly via help@legalzoom.com.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Andres, yes we can assist you with both dissolving your current LLC and the filing of your new LLC. Please feel free to email help@legalzoom.com with any questions or concerns, thanks.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Adam, it is LegalZoom's goal to provide its valued customers with exceptional service during every interaction. All comments and experiences are important to us; we appreciate and welcome feedback. We have many satisfied customers and we are very happy to answer any questions or concerns. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-733-0888.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative

Hi Carol, we can absolutely help you with setting up a living trust. Our packages start at $249.00 or you may benefit even more with an estate plan bundle. Call us at 1-866-738-2980 for more information.

By LegalZoom S., LegalZoom Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LegalZoom staff and other customers.

3 Photos for LegalZoom