LaserShip reviews

1912 Woodford Road, Vienna VA, 22182

Ratings Summary

Reviews

Geradi B.
“what a janky delivery service”
9/21/18

package was never delivered, yet tracking says it was given to some unknown person. and contacting customer service was just about as useless as a empty bottle of water while walking through a steaming hot desert.

NIshant L.
“Worst Courier Service”
9/18/18

Its been twice that my packages has not arrived however, i get delivered notifications.
I ordered package from Amazon on Sept 6 and was due delivery on 12th. Amazon used to send packages through UPS or USPS where I used to get it on my doorstep but unfortunately this time it was Lasership. I got notifications of my item being delivered and signed by someone named H. That day I was home waiting for the package and my name does not start with a H. I complained about it, they said, " issued an investigation file", which I never got any information. I got my refund through Amazon.

I ordered a different packages from Amazon on 13th September and I got notification of my item being delivered on 17th through Lasership again. I came home looking for my package on my doorstep which I never saw. I had to complain and had to do the same cycle to get investigation and refund.
I have had no issues with any other courier services before until Lasership. It is one of the worst shipping company I have dealt with in my life. I hope the founder of this company sees this aggressive and frustrated comments and get his company or the employer on track.
If once failed I would understand but twice made me anger to write this comment.

Mae I.
“csa sucks”
9/18/18

They did not listen attentively to customer concerns and they just hang up the call. They sounds rude.

DjKarta J.
“LIARS AND THIEVES.....THIS COMPANY IS GARBAGE!!!”
8/31/18

So my car dies and i order a jumpstarter from walmart on August 24th. I track the package on walmarts site that says its due to arrive sunday August 26, 2018. Im like awesome...I thought only Amazon delivered on .......so im excited to get my car on the road, good stuff! Sunday comes and nothing, so im thinking eh theyll deliver Monday. I check the site and apparently the marked my package as "exception" and that it wont be delivered until the next business day.....well Tuesday comes and nothing, wednesday nothing, thursday comes and i contact the company who doesnt reply to my correspondence....the next day they mark it as delivered. NEVER DELIVERED THE PACKAGE MIND YOU.....they mark it as loaded on vehicle, out for delivery and delivered in the course of 3 minutes. If that doesnt scream fraudlent I really dont know what does. So Walmarts reps tell me i'll receive my refund in about 5 days....meanwhile my car is still parked outside dead. So while i run the risk of having my car towed i got screwed over by both companies. AVOID LASERSHIP AT ALL COST THEY ARE GARBAGE!!!!! BELOW YOU WILL FIND MY TRACKING INFO:

SHIPMENT PROGRESS
LASERSHIP ORIGIN SCAN
08/25/2018
11:12 AM
SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED BY LASERSHIP

Tip for consumers: AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!

Aliyah M.
“LASERSHIP SUCKS!!!!!!!”
6/25/18

I would give them zero stars if I could. They lied about delivering two different packages from two different companies. They never came to my home.

Ty J.
“Beware. Absolutely the worst shippers ever!!!”
6/1/18

I can't understand why companies like Vitacost (which I love), and companies like Chewys (which I like) would continue to use such a horrible delivery service. They repeatedly lie, leave packages at the WRONG addresses (good thing I know my neighbors) or in the rain unprotected. REALLY !! THEY NEED TO BE OUT OF BUSINESS!!! DO NOT USE THEM !!!

Tiesha H.
“I have never received any of my packages from this company but the status says delivered.”
3/7/18

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT, AND GET AWAY WITH IT. WHEN WILL THESE BIG BUSINESSES REALIZE THAT AND STOP USING THEM. IM SICK OF IT.

CHRIS W.
“The worst shipping company ever !!”
3/6/18

Several online stores use LASERSHIP for deliveries. Whenever this company ships my orders they ALWAYS lose the package, OR ship the package to the wrong city where it gets "lost ", OR they refuse to ship to the address that's on my shipping label. l don't know how the hell this incompetent company stays in business !! They are without a doubt the WORST shipping company EVER !! Every time a store hires these fools to ship my packages l have to contact the stores and request a reshipment through a NORMAL shipping service like USPS,UPS,or FEDEX because the packages never reach me when it's shipped through LASER SHIP. EXTREMELY INCOMPETENT !!!

mike k.
“Thieves of peoples packages”
3/2/18

they stole my package and told me it was delivered on a day that we had snow and i was outside shoveling snow around that time. No body should use this company. They will still your stuff. They do not deserve 1 star.

Aishani J.
“Horrible”
2/9/18

I will not give any stars to this bunch of senseless horrible people. It is a shame Amazon is partnering with them. Drivers are stealing packages.

Huroyoan M.
“Perdida de paquetes”
1/25/18

Darle una estrella a esta empresa es demasiado para lo que se merecen han perdido mi paquete no se hacen responsable uno como cliente es irrespectado y estafado, no tiene una oficina de atención al cliente y un número telefónico en Miami.

En este país una empresa fantasma como esta puede funcionar?
Donde están los derecho y responsabilidades hacia el cliente?
Donde están la autoridades que supervisan las empresas por sus servicios?

Shawn D.
“Had to go and GET my package pitiful”
12/25/17

Worst of the worst they couldn't get it to my door I live in a condo gated community pretty BAD so I had to drive up and pick it up myself disgraceful

TJ H.
“Company is a scam and will steal your stuff”
12/22/17

Confirming this is a scam company. I called them because their tracking said a package delivered to my front door that never did. The lady I talked to put me on hold to call the local distribution center and they told her they already opened an investigation on it. Why would they open an investigation on something they said delivered before I even called to complain? Obvious scam. Do NOT order from any online company that uses them. For me that site was fanatics.com.

Heather A.
“Horrible”
11/21/17

Could not get worse if they tried. In CT they did not post tracking info until I called walmart to complain. They post the next day that it was delivered the previous day and left at front door. I live inside an apartment complex and they do not have access to my front door. They are suppose to leave packages with the front office, the front office did not have my package either and now my 2 day shipping has turned to 10... That is if the replacement walmart is sending through the company even gets delivered because it is also coming through lasership. Ordered on 11/16, was over a weekend so suppose to be delivered 11/20, now not expected to get the replacement until 11/27. Ridiculous.

Tip for consumers: Do not use.

Carrie M.
“Watch out!”
11/3/17

Horribly damaged box! Nothing left of the products inside. Box leaking paint! Paint on porch, front walkway, driveway, front door and all over me, when it was said and done. No one wants to talk to me! I cant get a response other than an email saying sorry for the inconvenience. And yes, I sent them these pics! Disreputable company to say the least!

Tip for consumers: Please do not use this company. If they are that much cheaper this is why!

“Terrible services...”
10/30/17

I was supposed to attend a halloween party this past Saturday (oct.28).The package was supposed to be delivered on Oct 23.
I was home all day and didn't receive a knock or package. I was told by the seller to wait an extra day, still no package. I put in a complaint for lost package Wednesday morning and was told to wait 48 hours, which put my function at the next day. I received no call so I called lasership.
They told me that the investigation was complete and I needed to contact the seller. I asked how it was complete and I heard nothing back, I was told the driver retraced his steps amd said it was delivered to me and to call for a refund. I explained that I took off work that dayto make sure there was no issue so I know the driver is lying. Again told to get a refund, asked if I could talk to a manager because that isn't acceptable.
Three different occasions I gave my number and said I will get a call back.
Never received a call, so I called again today and after talking to one rude employee I was able to get someone that wasn't rude at all, but told the same thing.So I gave up, but had to write my experience

David H.
“The absolute worst delivery company ever!”
10/28/17

Incredibly bad service and serious attitude from "customer service" employees.
Just google Lasership online and you'll see for yourself how bad they are, and how they abuse packages - one delivery we received was tossed into a flowerbed at the end of our driveway, nowhere near our door. Another delivery occasion the package was on vehicle for delivery but the "driver ran out of time" and it wasn't delivered until the following day. Why bother listing a delivery date when it won't be adhered to? Simply the worst delivery company out there - stay well clear if at all possible.

Brenda S.
“SUCKS”
10/18/17

stopped ordering thru Sephora because of LASERSHIP...unreliable, undependable and you get what you pay for....1 dollar service

Laura M.
“HORRIBLE LIARS!”
10/9/17

They don't even deserve 1 star. I tracked a package all day that was supposedly delivered and left on my front porch tonight at 8:04pm. I can tell you that this is 100% false as I have been home all night and would have heard and saw the delivery being made as I was in the front room at the time of the supposed delivery. I believe that they are stealing packages and marking them as delivered.

Faery F.
“Wretched.”
10/2/17

Supposedly there was an attempted delivery on Sunday. After many calls to the dispatcher over the course of Monday, I was finally informed, at 7:30 pm, that the package had been located and it was now in "mutilated" condition. Was it mutilated on Sunday morning? Did the driver actually attempt a delivery? I will never know. If you are looking to enter the Twilight Zone, this is the "shipping service" for you.