Flagship One Inc reviews

Lynbrook, NY 11563
Tel: 516-766-2223

el98
11/6/19
Avoid this merchant. The worst experience I've ever had with an online merchant. Terrible customer service and product sales. The PCM was either programmed incorrectly or defective. After returning the unit, I have yet to be refunded the cost. I've had to dispute the charge and file a formal complaint.
waynew188
11/6/19
Have the worst customer service, no follow up, poor or lack of any management. Delays and lies in shipping. Would NOT recommend to anyone
dalek92
11/5/19
I ordered a PCM for my car on July 13th was suppose to arrive in 1-6 business days. Two days later told me they needed an additional $37.50 for the part because the one that I ordered, per their system, was wrong. In the process of not getting my part I ended up with Account Manager Angelo K. On July 17 I was told my module would ship in 1-2 days. Then on the July 24th I was told it would be delivered to me by July 30th. Had issues with the unit because I wasn't told I would have to pay another $125 to have a locksmith program my keys.
I tried to contact Angelo about changing the warranty to reflect the correct part number and price but his email was no longer in service and the phone number didn't work.
The part has worked for me but the time frame for the order was way too long, i could have sent my original part to Circuit Board Medics, had it repaired and not have to have my keys reprogrammed.
charliew96
11/4/19
Good people to deal with. I have recommended them to numerous people that have all been happy with their service
nakidab
10/26/19
Crystal m is a great account manager !! She helped me a lot with my replacement. When I need another Ecm Iam only going to her !!
dr241
10/25/19
I have had a nightmare experience with this place - took my order for an item they did not have in stock (I don't think they have anything in stock!)
Said I would receive it in 5 days which I did not!!
YOU WILL NEVER TALK TO A PERSON HERE!!
Now they say they have processed a refund but 2 weeks later - NO REFUND!!
These people are a COMPLETE SCAM!! - TERRIBLE PLACE!!
danielq24
10/10/19
Really callous customer service. Definitely won't be ordering here again.

I'm not a professional mechanic, I'm a normal guy who's busy with life. I try to save money by doing some auto work myself when I can. When it came to switching out my car's ecu I decided it should be a job I could do myself. I ordered the ecu from fs1

After ordering the ecu from fs1 and doing the swap it wasn't communicating to program keys. I took it to a locksmith and dealership and neither was able to establish communication with the ecu. I contacted fs1 who issued an rma. Seems good enough so far.

Communication was lacking with fs1. I had to contact them multiple times to get the rma issued and had to pay for the shipping to return the faulty item myself.

The new ecu had the same problems, no one could get it to communicate properly to program keys. I did what I could to research what the problem was, but decided to give in and just let the dealership do the parts and repairs. Not cheap, but whatever.

Then I contact fs1 to return the ecu. They say they refuse to issue a refund because it is out of their 30 day refund policy, even though the item was reported faulty to them and spent over 2 weeks of that time in transit for an RMA. The person I chatted with said they were the only supervisor who could do anything, but that they weren't going to do anything about this. They would do another RMA - even though after 2 failures from them I just paid for the dealership to do everything for me.

I don't need another bad ecu from them, at this point I just need my money back.
lyndap57
10/7/19
Ordered ECU Programmed Plug&Play on September 21, 2019. Received longer time than expected, when product was received the ECU did not work. Warranty, who knows, can't get anyone to answer any questions! They will put you on hold and after about 30 minutes just disconnect you. Can't get anyone to help you with the problem of their product! They have your money the whole time and no customer service.

Tip for consumers: Ask questions about their Warranty! If product is not good, then what? Otherwise you are going to get run around.

manuelm235
10/3/19
Customer service is hard to get a hold of and when you do, they say they will call you back but never do. Charged my credit card and no product. Have been waiting for almost a month.
rodneyw63
10/1/19
Bought pcm for 99 Silverado after installing truck would not start called customer service told me to do key relearn which I had already done several times called back put on hold for 30 minutes finally gave up wish I had read reviews before I bought from flagship one
brentr61
10/1/19
JUst great product and support - Initially upon receipt had a problem with vehicle - they offered to help all they could - even offered a return and recheck of the provided ecm....DIdnt need and all worked out great
mackm42
9/18/19
Everyone says it, and so will I. . . with I could review with less than 1 star!!
I ordered a new ECM (computer) for my car. I received a new unit and blank keys. I had the keys cut with my original keys. I installed the unit and "synced" the new keys to my car. It was working fine, except the cruise control now did not work. They responded by offering a replacement / or repair of the unit. I attempted to have them send me a new unit with new blanks. I even offered to "buy" a new unit and they could refund me the cost after the RMA got back to them. They said it would cost 20% stock fee to do that and $90 new key fee. They could not do that because the "lifetime" warranty is a one time deal. There is no refund or warranty on the replacement item!! Therefore, I was required to send back my keys for testing and re-syncing. This I did. They sent me the new/reprogrammed unit 10 days (5 more than promised) latter. The box contained the new unit and a set of blanks, and NO original keys! They destroyed the keys. Now I have to spend $160 to get new keys made.
They stated I damaged the keys from improper cycling: 1. That did not come up until after I had contacted them because the box had no keys to trace. 2. If they were damaged and did not work correctly then the car would not have started and ran for a week the only issue was the cruise control. 3. It's not a very complicated procedure you turn the ignition to on wait 3 seconds turn it off, start cars normal. I did the procedure correctly if there was a problem between the communication of the key and the ECM that's on them and their programming. Besides the electronic communication between the keys being not functional is not the issue, I would have probably (grudgingly ) the $90 for a new set of keys if that was the problem. The problem is they did not send the old keys back! There was no way to make a copy of the key. Claiming this wonderful gesture of giving me free keys does not solve the problem that they created. First of all there was no communication, except from me to them. Secondly, they sent me a new unit with blank keys and no keys to trace. Then the hide behind "warranties" and policies and in the end say that I just "need to get locksmith". I would not have even come here to write about them if they would have owned up to it and refunded my money!
blakeg30
9/12/19
I can't imagine how these crooks haven't been $#*! down. They charged my card and never sent my parts. You can't get ahold of anyone in customer service. I'm wondering how many of their good reviews are fake!
markc916
9/12/19
Worst experience ever! Realize if this part is faulty you are screwed because you can't drive the car and cant put a new one in until you purchase another. These are junkyard ECM reprogrammed. Mine was a FAULTY PART - TESTED BY MECHANIC AND DOCUMENTED, EXTREME WAIT TIMES ON HOLD, NO CALL BACK SEVERAL TIMES, WAS TOLD CUSTOMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO TECHS TO FIND OUT PROBLEM, WAS TOLD THEY WOULD SEND ANOTHER OUT AND THEN NEVER CAME, CHANGED POLICY FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD OVER PHONE. I HAD TO TAKE VEHICLE TO SHOP A SECOND TIME, PAY A SECOND CHARGE TO REMOVE FAULTY ITEM, PAY TO TOW VEHICLE HOME, NOW WITHOUT VEHICLE, HAD TO ORDER SAME PART FROM ANOTHER VENDOR AND WILL NOW NEED TO WAIT TILL IT COMES, RESCHEDULE MECHANIC TO INSTALL, TOW BACK TO SHOP AND PAY AGAIN! WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. EVEN AFTER I PROVE ITS THERE PART AND SENT THE COEDS THEY WILL NOT PAY TO SHIP THE FAULTY PART BACK. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAIT TIMES ARE 20-60 MIN, WONT LET YOU SPEAK WITH A TECH AND NEVER CALL BACK.
cynthiae63
9/10/19
Ordered a part for my truck on 8/24/19. Website showed shipping in 1-3 days, invoice said shipping in 1-6 days. Received warranty paperwork on 8/25/19. Called on 8/30/19 for update was on hold 16 minutes before it went to voicemail saying all operators were busy and to leave a message. I left a message. By noon on 8/30/19 I hadn't heard from anyone so I called back after another 16 minute hold the phone was answered by Kevin E. Senior account manager who told me my part was in final testing and would be shipping that afternoon and emailed me the tracking number ar 12:32pm. I went to the USPS tracking website to verify the tracking number and it showed that the shipping label was created on 8/30/19 @ 4:30pm. I thought that was weird since it wasn't that time yet but I went with it. So I kept checking the tracking and it never was updated. The FS1 web states that customer service is available 24/7 so I started calling only to find out that customer service is available only Monday-friday 8-5. I left messages, sent emails to no avail. Finally on 9/4/19 after 3 more phone calls with 16 minutes on hold I got someone on the phone only to be transferred to another line and have voicemail again, so I left another message. That night I received an email from Jon A saying that my order had shipped and to allow 24-48 hours for the tracking number to update as they ship on a manifest. Well I checked the tracking number again on 9/6/19 and it still had not been received at the USPS facility so I called again 3 times and after 3 more 16 minutes hold I got a person who again transferred me to voicemail, I called back again got the same 16 minute hold then someone answered and said "I just transferred you" I told them that's right and that someone picked up put me back on hold without saying anything 2 times then hung up, so she sent me through again to voicemail. I left another message. I received an email back on 9/8/19 from Jon A saying they had my order logged as shipped but the tracking should not take that long to update so he would get with the shipping manager on Monday and find out what happened. Well in the meantime I found Flagship one on Facebook and learned that they have a instant chat site so I started a chat and got someone on the line within 2 minutes. I explained my problem and Stephanie who was chatting with me said she pulled up my account and that the part had been finalized and would be shipping that day or the next. Keep in mind that was what Jon A said a week prior. On 9/10/19 @ 2:21am I finally received notification from USPS that they had received my package and scheduled delivery is Friday 9/13/19 by 8pm. What happened to the 1-6 days? It's been 3 weeks, I'm very dissatisfied with this company.
stevej326
9/9/19
Over 308 reviews of people being ripped off by flagship one . Customer service well lack there of.
Owner returning phone call ? Over two months nothing going on there. The absolute worst in the business.

Tip for consumers: Dont waste your hard earned money and time. Go elsewhere.

jamess1916
9/9/19
Terrible product, terrible customer service. Do not buy from this company. I ordered a PCM for a Jeep Patriot, and upon plugging it in, it had 8 codes. Just to confirm that it was the Flagship One PCM that was causing issues, I went to a junk yard and found another one and tried it. No codes. Then I plugged the FS1 PCM back in and all the codes appeared again. The product didn't work. So I contacted them to return it. After a few tries, someone contacted me and sent over a RMA form. Great, so I filled that out, and sent back the PCM, and haven't heard back from them since. It has been over a week of multiple phone calls daily - each time being put on hold for more than 10 mins, and then the call going to VM. Multiple emails, and attempts to use the chat function on their website. No response.

THIS COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY AND GHOSTED. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
yw12
9/4/19
Product arrived on time, as described, at a competitive price. Installed in my Grand Cherokee and it work great. What more could you ask for?
davids2330
8/29/19
I placed my order on 8/16 and received it on 8/30. I emailed customer service 2 times with no response There chat line was off no use, they just sent my message to customer service.
I never received any information on why it was taking so long
doylec19
8/22/19
FS1 emailed me again and stated that the problem I'm having with their ECM could be a problem elsewhere. The Jeep would not start with their ECM but starts fine when I reinstalled the old ECM. What does that say? They also say that replacing their ECM is the one and only warranty claim allowed. The warranty should start AFTER the ECM is working!
davidw1588
8/16/19
Horrible place to deal with! Little or no customer service! Plan on being on hold for hours and never getting a straight answer!
steveb995
8/1/19
worst service i have ever gotten with a "legit" company.
promised part in on e week still waiting and no one know whats happening with my order. will not call me back. always away from desk ,on phone or don,t know where they are.
amandan112
7/17/19
BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!! NEGATIVE STARS!!!!! Ordered a module middle of June, was told it's be a brand new module and everything. Got it 2 weeks later. open the BEAT UP BOX, dirty as can be, blown fuses, literally looked like it was JUST pulled out of the JUNK YARD. Called them up, HORRIBLE SERVICE, on hold for 20 mins. finally get a "manager" named Kat H. If you get her BEWARE!!!!!! She does not help, she talks over you, hangs up on you, very rude! They told me they'd send out another unit for me, promised it was NEW, WORKED, EVERYTHING. Ordered this 2nd one the DAY I got the 1st bad one June 28th. Promised I'd have it by July 2nd or 3rd. Guess what! NO UNIT. I FINALLY get someone to answer the phone after calling and being on hold ALL DAY, NO JOKE. they tell me it'll be Saturday the 6th. they can't help the holiday is here for 4th of July. But they should have known that when they told me when I was "promised" to get it. But Saturday the 6th comes, NO UNIT! I don't get a hold of anyone until MONDAY. They tell me I'll get it tomorrow, Tuesday..... NOTHING. I call Tuesday they promise Thursday and I find out THE TRACKING NUMBER they sent me was WRONG!!!!!! I finally get this "new unit" on Thursday. Guess what, LOOKS THE SAME AS THE FIRST!!!!!! BLOWN FUSES, DIRTY. Horrible!!!!! I call to tell them just to give me a full refund (also a confirmation of refund) and a return label to send this back to them. They send me a label. No confirmation email though. I send the first unit anyway. Monday comes. I RANDOMLY have a 3RD UNIT!!!!!!!!!!! I did not ask for another one!!!! Since this last Thursday I've been waiting "until the end of day" to get the 2nd label and still confirmation email. talked to Kat today TOOK HER 30 SECONDS to email a return label (of course she sent me a label to MAIL IT BACK TO MYSELF! Not to them, real smart!) I email her she fixes it 2 hours later. and still at this every moment she still can't comprehend I Need TWO RETURN LABELS. for the 2nd one I got, then the Random one they sent (which somehow got here within 2? business days, when supposedly it takes 3 days to program!!) I have to wait until tomorrow 7.18.19 to talk to Kat's "supervisor" Natasha. But guaranteed she won't be in tomorrow, or will be in a 12 hours meeting like she was this last Mon & Tues, & wasn't there today. We'll see how this goes....
konradm6
7/8/19
Ordered a pcm on the 23rd of june. It was suppose to arrive by the 1st of July. They made a placeholder tracking number at USPS and ran off with my $$$. $224. I sent two messages, NADA. No response. It is now the 8th of July and no response, the tracking number is still a placeholder. I filed a dispute with them on ebay. I want my $$$ back, nothing else.

They probably thought by making a placeholder tracking number they could trick ebay and I would just eat the loss and vanish. Sorry, I don't pay for NOTHING.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS "COMPANY"

If you see them on ebay, FS1inc, RUN. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN, because that's all you'll be doing as your car sits broken and they take your $
gayanm1
7/5/19
Flagship one shipped me a brand new PCM for my Jeep Wrangler 2006 which wouldn't shift gears. Installation was straightforward and gears shifted like a charm. Would like to recommend Flagship1 to anyone looking for a replacement PCM for their vehicle without hesitation. These guys are the real deal!

They are the masters of "terminal hold" until you get frustrated and give up. I can't imagine how low you need to be to work for these scammers!

By Dan S.

Scam company. They will take your money. You will be lucky to receive anything

By Chad H.

Stay away! They charged my card and never sent my part!

By Blake G.

Questions? Get answers from the Flagship One Inc staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Flagship One Inc