Review of CARiD

Tel: 800.505.3274
sales@carid.com

bobd303
7/18/19

Ordered and lot of front end parts for ford f350 was promised they were in stock and would ship our the next day. Saw notice but I did not check thoughtfully the email and when arrived found half of the items were not shipped. When I call was told they were to busy to ship them. I had truck apart and asked that they expatiate the shipment and they refused. They promised a full refund but will not give confirmation for 48 hours. I will not order from them again.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Robert,

We are sorry that were not able to provide you with the ordered parts on time. Please, accept our sincere apologies for the delay. This order has been already reported to our improvement team, it will be further analyzed and investigated to avoid any further delays in future.

Your order has been cancelled and the full refund for parts # MCSOE4, MEF2 and MEOE116 has been issued, the refund details were sent to your email.

Please, check your email for details of additional compensation we offer due to this inconvenience.

johni197
7/17/19

Prices seem good, but they don't ship when they say. Ordered a part overnight at 9am, was supposed to be delivered overnight. Paid $50 for expedited shipping and they didn't even get the part to UPS until the next day. Pathetic and won't be ordering from them again.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear John, thank you for sharing your experience.

We are truly sorry for the inconveniences caused by the delay.

Please, give us an opportunity to fix this issue and compensate you for the issue with delayed shipping.

I kindly ask you to email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and offer you compensation for the express shipping and caused inconveniences.

kenc237
7/16/19

Don't waste your money! They won't honor their warranty! They tell you you'll have to talk to the manufacturer and insist you get a work order and send pictures of a stripped adjustment that can't be seen in a picture!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Ken,

We are sorry that the warranty process is causing so much inconvenience.
Since the warranty needs to be approved by the Manufacturer's facility, we have to follow their policy and instructions.

Please, accept our apologies for asking you to provide pictures and work order. The additional information is required by Manufacturer to detect the cause of the problem.

We really want to facilitate the replacement process for you and fix the issue. Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and check if we can make the process faster, as well as offer you additional compensation for the inconveniences caused.

jeffreya113
7/16/19

After being on hold for 20 minutes, I tried setting up my return online. The online return form does not work. Then I tried the online chat. The first chat rep passed me off to another rep who was not helpful at all. There website has the wrong fit for wheels for a dodge challenger GT so I wanted to return them. Rep kept asking me for pictures. Like I am going to pay someone to take off my wheel and try to put the wrong wheel on to take pictures that it doesn't fit. Then the rep tried to tell me the wheel would work on my dodge challenger when I just got off the phone with the wheel manufacturer who said that carid has the wrong bolt size listed on their website. Just a terrible way to do business when you will not own up to your mistakes.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Jeffrey, we are truly sorry for the fitment issue with the wheels you have been experiencing. Please, accept our apologies for the poor assistance as well.

We really want to fix this issue as soon as possible and make things right.

Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate your order in the system and assist you further with return. I would also like to offer you additional compensation for the inconveniences caused.

zacharyw52
7/12/19

They sold me a subpar product, asked for all kinds of photos around the install and product, and would not facilitate a refund because I "used the alcohol pads incorrectly". The photos taken were days after the install and they were using the photos to base their opinion around my install. I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN! I'll stick to Amazon!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Zachary, thank you for sharing your experience!

We are sorry that you had to go through the long return process. Your frustration is completely understandable.

To justify ourselves, let me please explain that
we have to follow the Manufacturer's instructions when it comes to the product warranty. That is why, in some cases pictures are required to clarify the issue and detect the cause of the problem.

We are truly sorry for the inconveniences and refund delay. We want to remedy the situation and make things right for you.

Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and facilitate your refund, as well as offer you compensation due to the inconvenience.

staceyh109
7/10/19

Let me start off by stating ALWAYS read the return policy before purchasing! That is Carid's motto. "It is your responsibility to do this." This is company is full of information when it comes to sales but returns are a different story!!! I ordered a product online after speaking with a customer salesperson. It was placed on 4-05-19. I did not receive it until 5-1-19 (almost 30 days). The owner of the vehicle was not in the state at this time so it sat in our receiving room until 7-3-19. At this time, the box was opened only to find out they were the wrong ones. Carid was contacted and we were told that they did not carry the ones we needed. I called in on 7-10-19 to exchange when the owner was given the bad news that they did not fit. Carid told me that they have a 30 day STRICT return policy. I called CoverKing and they said they actually have a 60 return policy but if I spoke with a supervisor at Carid, I would probably have better luck. I called back and spoke with a Carid Supervisor and she was even worse than the other 2 I spoke with. It doesn't matter to them if you spend $500 and are a return customer. All they care about is they got their money. NO WHERE ON THEIR RECEIPT DOES IT STATE THEY HAVE 30 RETURN POLICY.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Stacey,

We are sorry for the fitment issue with the seat covers, and for the negative experience you had in this regards.

To follow up on our phone conversation, we will gladly assist you with the return as an exception.

The return request has been processed and the return documents will be sent to your email within 24-72 business hours with the detailed instructions.

Please, check your email for the details of additional compensation we offer for the inconvenience.

janeta137
7/10/19

I ordered a part from this company. When it arrived it was the wrong part. I called for an exchange. They requested photos of the part, I sent them. Two weeks later and about a dozen back and forths, they finally decided my request was valid and sent me and RMA form and return shipping label. Two weeks after that I inquired about my replacement part. They assured me that the manufacturer had not gotten back with them. I contacted the manufacturer myself and got the proper part located and ordered in about 5 minutes. I called CARiD back to cancel the order and get a refund. They stated it would be 24-72 hours before receiving a refund. Well that was about two weeks ago and I just received an email informing me of product shipment. Now they can not cancel or refund my money because this is a special order from the manufacturer.

Terrible business. Will NEVER use them again.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Janet, we are sorry for the inconveniences with your order and long exchange process.

Please, accept our apologies that the replacement has not been cancelled.

We really want to fix this issue and make things right for you.

Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and assist you further as well as offer additional compensation due to the inconvenience.

Consumer Relations Team at CARID
peterg373
7/10/19

Had one part inaccurately labeled as being compatible with my vehicle, company refused to admit fault on their part. Had second part come dead on arrival, company is refusing to believe part doesn't work.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Peter,

We are truly sorry for the issue with both parts.

We would really like to fix the issue and compensate you for the caused inconveniences.

I kindly ask you to email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and assist you further as well as offer additional compensation!

sarahj458
7/8/19

Worst company I've ever had the misfortune I'm dealing with the parts got lost they still haven't replaced them nor have they refunded my money they know that I am stuck in California on vacation and desperately need these rare hard-to-find parts and they don't care they they've offered to do absolutely nothing to compensate me for for any of the the inconvenience is they've been rude they wouldn't let me talk to anybody other managers I would not deal with this company again if my life depended on it I suggest you find your parts somewhere else because if you have any problem with him they're not going to deal with it they don't do it refunds nothing they took a dollar fifty five off my account just prove that it was me because I wasn't at my credit card address I never was refunded that dollar 55 either there a rip-off

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Sarah,

We are truly sorry for this negative experience and lack of assistance.

Please, let us fix the situation with the lost package and compensate you for all the inconvenience.

I kindly ask you to email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and facilitate the process, as well as offer additional compensation for all the frustration and inconveniences caused!

lucasb93
7/5/19

Miss ordered some seat covers which was my fault. Canceled the order two days later, it shipped the next day anyways and arrived 6 weeks later. When I called to return it they said I was outside the thirty day window....so now I have 250 dollars worth of seat covers that dont fit...

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Lucas,

We are sorry for this inconvenience. Your frustration is completely understandable.

Please, let us assist you with this issue and make things right for you.

Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system. I will be happy to check if we can process return as an exception and refund you or process the correct exchange.

williew43
7/4/19

bout rear spring bushings thy sent wrong ones orderd parts on 5-5-19 ask for refund 6-29-19 thy wont refund and parts are still in pack thy come in not dirty ask for my money back or change for the right ones thy wont do ether one this is 67.'07 thats bad to have to just throw that away. I will not ever use them again thy are doing bad business !!!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Willie,

We are very sorry that you are not satisfied with the service and product provided!

We really want to fix the situation for you and make things right. Even though we have 30 days return policy, I will be happy to check if we can process return as an exception and refund you or process the correct exchange.

Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, I will look deeper into this issue as well as offer you additional compensation due to the inconvenience.

br182
7/3/19

This company is pathetic, if you buy something it will be way over priced. If you pay for overnight it won't get sent on time, they will then tell you to wait 24-48hrs while they figure it out. You could get a refund but they'll take weeks on that. I'd never tell anyone to shop here even if I didn't like them. They even guaranteed shipping an have my money yet they can't hold up to their end of the bargain. They'll even update shipping on days the delivery service are closed for the holiday, had they used usps they could of sent it out same day delivery.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Customer,

We are truly sorry for the delay with your order. Please, give us a chance to fix the issue and offer you compensation for inconvenience.

Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid,com, so I could locate it in the system and check the status of this shipment, as well as offer you additional compensation for inconvenience.

ryanc440
7/2/19

So back in May I had purchased a set of Spyder taillights for my 2018 Ram. After one month the passenger side turn signal started not working. I would turn my vehicle on and my dashboard would go off saying the turn signal isn't working, and after 5 or so minutes it would stop. Then the next time I start the vehicle it wouldn't go off. The taillights aren't constantly working and every other day it would be working or not working. I put my factory taillights back on to see if it had been a connector or something with the truck not the taillights and ever since I put the factory ones on they now work. So I call the customer service department of Car.id and I told them the issue and that I just would like my money back because I don't want to put junk back on my truck. And whenever I asked for a refund they will not give me a refund and they just keep saying that I need to get a video of the part not working while I am driving down a road, even though I told them that it isn't consistent and that it just goes off and any time it feels like it. So we talk to a tech support / supervisor he/she ends up saying that they will send out a postage stamp and that the money will be refunded to my account. Well the next day I go to call and give him my card information so that he can go and start the process of refunding the money and now he will not return any phone calls and every time I call back they say he's busy. I talked to 6 different people total who all keep saying a different story and tell me that I cannot get any sort of refund. It hasn't even been a month and a half and they won't even stand behind their products. They told me that the only way to do it is to send the taillights back and whether the manufacturer believes they are bad or not will be if I get my money back or not. They never have any managers there to talk to only "supervisors" who say they will send you to a supervisor ever time they don't want to deal with you. They talked over me every single time I tried explaining the story and never wanted to actually listen to what I had to say because I asked them to relay what I was telling them and they couldn't even tell me the same story I had told them seconds before. If I would've known this is how I would be treated from this company I would've never bought a single item from them and from this point on I will never buy another item from them again. I've already told coworkers and friends of this experience and they say that they will take their business elsewhere where they can get actual customer service and not garbage items sold to them. If I could give this company a negative review I would because that's how terrible their "CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERTS" have treated me in this process.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Ryan,

Please accept my apologies for the issue with your taillights.

The warranty terms are defined by the manufacturing facility rather than by CARiD, that is why you were asked to provide video and then to send the item for inspection.

Please allow me a chance to correct the situation.

I will check if we can facilitate the process and make an exception for you. Please, send me your order number at jena.ra@carid.com and I will get back to you shortly.

Thank you for your trust and cooperation.

Sincerely, Consumer Relations Team at CARID.com
alexisg51
7/2/19

I'll attach photos of what the website showed vs what I received. Total ripoff. I paid over $50 for two flimsy wires bent into the shape of my side fender. This cheap garbage could be bent by the wind. I paid over $40 for the product and $10 for shipping. I weighed the product on my food scale, it weighed 19 grams. HA! The entire package weighed less than 1/4 of a pound and I PAID $10 FOR SHIPPING. I am returning it and they told me I wouldn't get refunded for the shipping and there is a $5 "return fee". I tried to go to the website and leave a review, conveniently there was no option to leave a review. I had to open a web chat with an employee and they sent me a link to submit a review. After I submitted my review I got an email saying the review was posted on the website for the public to see, but I can't see it on the website anywhere. SCAMMERS.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Alexis, we are very sorry that you are not satisfied with the product!

We also apologize for the shipping fees. Unfortunately we have no control over the shipping cost since it is quoted and charged by the shipping carrier.

We would really like to smooth the inconvenience and assist you with the return. We can void the return fee and process full refund for you upon return, to cover the inconvenience.

Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com so i could locate it in the system and assist you further.

jamiet158
6/28/19

They asked me for excessive information in order to prove my order was shipped in an incorrect size.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Jamie,

We are truly sorry that you received an incorrect product.

Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and assist you with this issue.

I would also like to offer you additional compensation for the inconvenience caused.

wesleyr29
6/26/19

Ordered Wheels and tires package but wheel came dented. The buying experience was great overall. I received the wheels dented and all they could give me was $100.... I feel like enough said .

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Wesley,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are truly sorry the parts on your order arrived damaged. Our manager will contact you regarding this issue shortly. I have also sent you a message to your e-mail with the details.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply me back.
Or simply dial order toll free phone number 800-505-3274.

Thank you. Have a good day!
mattv48
6/25/19

Ordered product, was still not shipped as of a week after estimated ship date. Contacted CarId twice thru chat, and got told both times to just keep waiting for a shipment confirmation. The second time I told them to cancel the order, as they did not fulfill their promise nor my expectations. Both times they blamed the distributor who won't respond to them. For $12 in shipping cost, I expected a reasonable response time, and it has cost me additional money for lost time of use, and for receiving nothing but a runaround. They say it will take another week to credit my card, costing me further and left empty handed.

update 7/15/19: I have been contacted by email, and phone calls trying to get me to remove this review for a $25 credit on next purchase. I do not retract or revise reviews for money. The damage has already been done. My product was needed for amateur radio emergency communications, and I could not assist my community in need. There is no price to put on that.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Matt,

We are truly sorry for the delay with your part.

Please, let me inform you that the order has been already cancelled and full refund was issued to your original payment method, as you requested. The refund confirmation was sent to your email.

Please, accept our apologies once again for not providing you with the ordered part on time.
I have also sent you an email with an offer of additional compensation due to this issue.

Sincerely, Consumer Relations Team at CARID.com
sc231
6/24/19

Ordered seat covers for my car. They were listed as vehicle specific, which is very important to me.

Box arrived severely damaged, and with one piece missing (Only one seat base was included, instead of two). It looked like someone had returned the box incomplete, and CarID had failed to inspect the package. The seat covers were also NOT vehicle specific, and to top it off, my particular model/make/year wasn't even listed as compatible.

Contacted CarID, they said they'd make it right, issue me a refund - ok, great. They asked for photos of the defect and said a courier would pick up the return "within the next 3 business days" - also fine. That never happened, the package has still never been picked up. I still have these incomplete, falsely advertised seat covers. Also, its a small miracle these haven't been stolen off my porch in the first place. Contacted CarID again, they said they would look into it and get back to me in 24-48 hours. That was 4 business days ago. I finally hear back today asking for when they want ME to pick up the item (???? I'm trying to RETURN, but the email was in not-so-great english so maybe that wording was just a mistake?) and I make my intentions clear, again, and suggest a time.

You guessed it, "we will get back to you in 24-36 business regarding pickup schedule." Yes that's a quote, terrible grammar and all. Also, why ask me for my pickup time preferences if you have no intention of paying attention to them? I'm starting to feel like this return process is all a scam and they just want me to eventually give up so they make a quick buck.

I am so incredibly disappointed in this whole experience. I do not recommend purchasing from CarID, you may get a defective product, and if you do - good luck getting anywhere with a return.

bobj235
6/24/19

ordered a part from them and was billed haven't had the order ship two weeks later. then talk to the customer service people and they said the price advertised was wrong and they were going to up charge me almost 50%. This is the worst company ever!!!!

scottg420
6/18/19

Ordered a tonneau that I needed for a trip. It arrived in two boxes. The tonneau itself was not damage but the rails that mount it to the bed were and it was missing hardware. I started a claim with them and got nothing but lies and changing stories. I was told they would make an exception and ship one out and put an pickup request with UPS. First they said they were going to ship out just the rails. Then the story changed to they needed to pick up both boxes and ship out two new ones even though one wasn't damaged.
BEWARE: You are not dealing with Americans or speaking with anyone in the United States when you call or email them. I will not be doing business with them any longer and I am going to post a youtube video with audio of all calls, emails, and chats so everyone can see how bad there service is. I asked multiple times to speak to someone in the United States and was told that this wasn't possible.
Save yourself the trouble an take your business elsewhere.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Scott, please accept our apologies for the damaged rails and missing hardware! We really want to make things right for you and fix the issue.

Please, email me at jena.ra@carid.com with your order number, so I could locate it in the system and facilitate the replacement.

todds229
6/18/19

I bought a set of rims from carid.com and they will not slide over my brake calipers they advertise the rims as fitting a Toyota Tacoma and the rim offset for a Tacoma is et30 they sent me a et12 offset and I've talked to 3 customer service dip$#*!s that keep telling me they fit my truck when they do not fit I will never buy nothing from these half ass scamming slobbering retards again,I'm trying to get my money back and I can plainly see these people do not want to refund my money for something that is totally their fault cause they don't know their asses from a hole in the ground,I'm leaving this in paypals hands to get my refund,stay away from this company unless you want to be ripped off like me and thousands of other people

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Todd,

We are truly sorry to hear about this fitment issue with the wheels and brake calipers.

Also, please accept our apologies for not having fixed this issue in a timely manner. We really value your business and time and would like to remedy this situation.

Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and check if there is a way to rush your refund, as well as offer you compensation for all the inconvenience caused.

markf459
6/17/19

"I ordered a set of wheels and tires from carid.com. They look great only a couple weeks to receive them. I am completely unhappy with the lug nuts I received, they are just a steel (not chrome) lug nut that should be under a hub cap not a custom chrome wheel for everyone to see. I called carid and talked to 2 different tire and wheels reps and they both said that's what you get, and the picture you see of the lugs nuts are for illustration only. I spent almost 2 grand there and for a $35 set lugs they will never get myself, friends and families business. I have to go out a buy my own set of chrome lug nuts. Beware"

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Mark, we are deeply sorry that you are unsatisfied with the quality of the product !

Please, email me at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate your order in the system and look deeper into this issue, as well as offer you decent compensation due to this inconvenience!

sorryc1
6/16/19

Shysters. Will never order from them again!!! Shipping charges are totally out of line. In this day of free shipping, this business seems to think it's OKAY to charge indiscriminately to ship it's wares. Seems to me that is a big profit center for CARID... WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN!!!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Customer,

We are sorry to know that you have got such an impression of our company.

The shipping cost is quoted and charged by the shipping carrier and depends on the destination, it is not charged by CARID.
That is why we have no way of affecting the cost of shipping.

But we do appreciate your business with us and would like to smooth the inconvenience as well offer compensation and discount in this regards.

Please, email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could offer you compensation in regards to this matter.

jeth9
6/14/19

Do your research on these guys.
Ordered a lumber rack, asked many times about fitting on my truck, the guy said it would. It doesn't! Haha now they aren't wanting to do the return. "Easy returns" is something they say on there site. Oh and they didn't even send a receipt with the order. So not only am I out 750 but I can't legally deduct it. Weird and not professional.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Jet,

We are truly sorry for the fitment issue with the contractor rack!

We want to speed up the refund process for you.

There is no need to send the part back, we are just asking you to email field destroy photos of the part. Once photos provided, full refund will be credited back to your original payment method the same day.

I have also sent you an email with instructions as well as an offer of additional compensation due to all of the inconvenience.

coreym78
6/14/19

Let's start by saying this. If you purchase rims from this company there policy is if you live in a state or country that applys salt to roads in bad weather conditions the warranty is automatically gone. Even if you don't drive the car in the weather it doesn't matter. They're limited lifetime warranty only lasts one year as well. So everything is against you when purchasing rims from this company. Unless you live in a state or country that does not apply salt to roads then you might be fine but I wouldn't take that risk with this company. Their customer service is a joke as well. When it comes to getting back to you on a timely manner. When their backs are against the walls they will delay and delay... I spoke to everybody and their mama at that company over 10 people working on my case and the same outcome, delay, ignored and repeated the same thing. So don't make the same mistake that I did by spending $1,400 on chrome rims that didnt even event barely a year and couldn't do anything about it because I live in Ohio and Ohio applys salt to roads. The paint was peeling on my rims no rust or anything that could have been caused by salt. Just a crappy paint job, poor quality parts. Dealing with CARiD is a nightmare and big waste of time.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Corey, we are truly sorry for this situation with the wheels. Your frustration is completely understandable. We apologize that you were not provided with proper assistance in regards to this issue.

We would like to remedy the situation for you, and once again check on all the available options to assist you further.

Please, email me at jena.ra@carid.com with your order number, so I could locate it in the system and check on the options and warranty terms, as well as offer you decent compensation for this inconvenience!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yeah they just dont give a rats ass about the customer

By Roderic S.
Helpful answer -2

Dear Jose A., The shipping timeframes depend on the type of the product you are going to purchase. Most of the items are on stock ready to be shipped, however, we list products which have to be manufactured. Shipping within the US usually takes up to 5 business days. To get more information, please call our Sales line at 800-505-3274 ext 81. We will be glad to answer all your questions. Thank you. Have a wonderful day!

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Liz K., That's a good question, but unfortunately, we do not have an answer on it. It is better to ask the SiteJabber support to explain how the rating calculates. To answer your question about why you should buy from us, I would say that we have a huge variety of the OE replacement and aftermarket automotive goods and if you are fixing or restoring your vehicle you must look through our website. We do guarantee the lowest price and good quality. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 800-505-3274. We will gladly assist you. Sincerely, Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Time h., We are sorry to know, that your product got damaged. Our professional Tech Support team will be glad to look into the issue and help you with getting a refund for the damaged merchandise. Please get in touch with our representative at 800-505-3274 ext 82. Thank you

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Quincy, Thank you for your concern. We regret to know, that the mufflers did not meet your expectations and you decided to return them. Usually Magnaflow meaning vehicle specific high performance exhaust systems, with badges and polished tips etc. In this case the universal Magnaflow mufflers were purchased. They were true Magnaflow items, but universal fit. To ensure the precise fit, there was a need to measure the original mufflers and to purchase the ones with the same dimensions. Anyway, the mufflers are on their way back to the manufacturer. We will issue a full refund to your account upon receipt. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 800-505-3274 ext 82. We will be glad to assist you. Sincerely, Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Tom, Thank you for paying your attention to the reviews posted for our store. Unfortunately, it is rare today that people take the time out of their day to recognize a job well done. They would rather go and let others know about the unfortunate that has happened to the order than say how positive they are about the service and products received. That is why you can see negative reviews only. Please specify your concern and your order information, so I could do everything possible to prevent you from writing another negative review. You may email me directly at alison.rh@carid.com Look forward for your reply.

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Thank you for your question, Mike. The transit time within Continental USA usually takes 5-7 business days. You may specify the item number you are interested in and you shipping zip code and I will provide you with the estimated transit time and cost.

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Hello David, We do have the bumper, which will fit your 2012 Optima Hybrid: https://www.carid.com/replace/rear-bumper-cover-mpn-ki1100168r.html . This is the direct replacement for the OE#866114U000. Unfortunately, the product is currently out of stock. Please email us here if you would like us follow up on availability, and notify you once the product is back in stock. Sincerely, Voice Of Client at CARiD.com

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Chantal, Thank you for your questions. All prices on our website are given in US dollars. Please specify the item number you are interested in to me at alison.rh@carid.com and your vehicle details and I will provide you with the total in Canadian dollars. Look forward to your reply. Thank you in advance!

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Steve, thank you for providing me with the details on the issue. However, without an order umber, I will be unable to get involved in the process and help you out. Please get back to me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number. Thank you for your trust and cooperation.

By Carid C., CARiD Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CARiD staff and other customers.

CARiD?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.