Review of CARiD

Tel: 800.505.3274
sales@carid.com

jonathand172
5/21/19

Inventory quantity isn't real!

They will tell you it's in stock to get your money and then a week later they will tell you that it's not in stock. Trying to get your money back isn't easy.

If you need the engine to keep a promise time, I would not use CarId

jaredh60
5/21/19

I ordered parts listed in stock, got a call that they where not in stock and would be delayed two days. Two days passed I called and got another shipping date. It came and went this happened six times over three weeks. They have zero knowledge of parts functions dimensions or cars in general. They are bloodsucking third party sellers! BUYERS BEWARE

johnh2041
5/20/19

I understand that SPYDER has considered the the tail lights to be functioning. As mentioned the function of the passenger tail light was intermittent. Meaning when it was first plugged in it would work. As she drove throughout the day she would get people telling her that the light did not work and a flashing message that says that the light was out.

What I don't understand is that when we purchased the item they were intended to be in perfect working order. I sent you a video of them not working as you requested. So testing them or not, when the product was in use on my vehicle the item did not work as intended. I don't care how they were tested. As a customer who purchased the product off of your website and that item did not work as intended, I should be able to return that item without hassle.

Throughout this entire ordeal, and I stress ordeal, CARiD has made it as difficult as possible to deal with. It took almost 5 days to get an initial response to my exchange, which your website allowed me to do. When I received the first response it was only to tell me that it would take another 3 days to get the paperwork together for the request.

A few days later, I got a reply saying I needed to prove to you that the item wasn't working, as if I enjoy purchasing car parts online only to request a return a day or 2 after they were installed. At that point, my wife was out of town on a business trip and her car was with her. So it was impossible to take a video. After she returned they were reinstalled and the video was taken a few hours after they were installed, when same light failed to function as intended.

It almost took another week to get a response and I had to call in. After explaining the entire issue and explained how long it was taking to get the return labels sent to me. The customer service agent was able to get them sent out to me within a day. I also told her that I was so fed up with this whole thing that all I wanted to do was return them and not even exchange them only because of the hassle you all put me through from the start.

In the end, I don't want to lights and I want my refund back. You are saying that I can't return them because they are used. Of course they are used. I purchased them with the intention of using them and not having one of the lights go out after being installed. I want my money back since I don't have the light and I paid for something that did not function as intended.

This issue is not with me but with Spyder lights. I understand that they can hook them up to a device and test the product. I understand that this is how they decide if the lights work or not. It doesn't mean that when their product is applied to my vehicle that they work. The original tail lights function properly meaning that there are no connection issues and that the issue has to do with a part of the SPYDER light that is not communicating with her vehicle.

Please stop pretending that I am hear to screw you. I have an item that did not work for me. I wanted to return it and get my money back. At this point you have $208.56 of my money with nothing in return. I want the return issued back to me. Yes I saw that you issued the return to my PayPal account only to take the money back. You can deal with SPYDER over the issue and not with me. This is poor customer service and a horrible way to treat customers who are actually just trying to do the right thing and return something that did not work.

I can tell you that after all of this I WILL NEVER PURCHASE A THING FROM YOU AGAIN.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear John,

We apologize for the issue with your tail lights. If you do not wish to get the items back, we will not ship them back to you. We have emailed you just to notify you on the inspection results held by Spyder and check if you willing to get the parts back. The refund was issued to you on 05/14/19 and we will never charge your account without your authorization.

I have sent you an email and offered a compensation for the inconvenience.

Look forward to your reply.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

donaldt190
5/17/19

Please beware don't not buy wheels and tires from CARID I bought wheels and tires package on 01/28/2019. When I bought them I was told that the chrome finish has a year warranty and that they would work with us if we have any problem with the product . I didn't put the wheels and tires on until the end of February . I washed they with regular soap nothing harsh ever time I drove my car . Yesterday I noticed that they were pitting on all four wheels. So I called them up sent them picture be that they are only two months old the lady said she agreed this was a issues and that she would call me back today . Didn't here from her so I called and they tell me that because I live in new England that they are not going to fix this even though this car is barely driven around and has never been out in any bad weather or bad roads . I should have went with my first instinct . I wasn't going to buy from them because I was worried about something like this happening , and Frank the sales person told me that we would not have any problem if had any issues. Don't buy from them unless you want to get ripped off . 3000.00 dollars gone was going to buy more products from them to finish remolding my car but they just lost a lot of money .

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Donald,

We appreciate your review and feel truly sorry that your experience was not successful.

Could you please reach me out directly at alison.rh@carid.com, so I could locate your order in the system and check if the better solution is possible.

jesush31
5/16/19

so i ordered some headers for my car they seemed to be damaged called carid they said ups had to pick it up since they supposly damaged it but it looks like ups didnt even damage them since the box does not look beat up reps were rude i told them i could not wait for the ups guy to pick up item since i work from 6 am to 9 pm Monday trough Saturday rep said it was not their problem verry rude and retarded ass return policy

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Jesus,

Please accept my apologies for the issue with your purchase. Please allow me an opportunity to check the situation and offer a compensation to you. I will need to know your order number to proceed further. You may contact me at alison.rh@carid.com.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

scotts775
5/16/19

Ordered wheels. Delivery date was off by 2 weeks. Wheels arrived damaged and 2 were impossible to balance. CARID blamed manufacturer. Manufacturer wanted me to send back at my expense. Last but not least, unable to leave a review on CARID website. I do NOT recommend purchasing from this drop-ship vendor.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Scott,

We are sorry for the wrong wheels received. Please allow me a chance to make things right and find the best resolution for you.

Unfortunately, I was unable to locate your order number using your name on the website.

Please contact me directly at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number.

Thank you in advance for yuor reply.

simons158
5/15/19

Very disappointed! Placed an order with special delivery. Spoke to team member to make sure they have it in stock ect. Was assured that goods will be sent on spec day. After a week when I asked for update thay said it is not in stock! No one contacted me either... nightmare. Waste of time!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Simon,

We appreciate the feedback you have posted for our store. Your complaint is fair and we are working on the cancellation of your order.

To justify ourselves, I should say that the manufacturing facility has informed us that the item is discontinued when the order was already placed. We have notified you immediately after the message was received.

Please check your inbox as we have contacted you with the compensation offer.

Look forward to your reply Thank you!
jimt235
5/15/19

I ordered tires and rims from CARID and they were back ordered twice. I requested to cancel the order and they refused sin the order was in process. My parts were back ordered but the order was in process????

Dealing with their customer service dept is a miserable experience. They are rude and lazy. I requested to speak with a CS manager multiple times during the process and was refused every time.

After my items finally shipped, I requested a delivery address change since I could not be home to sign. UPS approved this but CARID would not.

This is the worst company I have ever done business with. DO NOT BUY FROM CARID!!! Check online, every review site shows the same thing. They show up as Onyx when you try to find their BBB rating.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Jim,

Thank you for the review you have posted for our store. We regret that your experience was so much disappointing. Please let me offer a worthy compensation to you.
Unfortunately, I was unable to locate your order by your name used on the current platform.

Please share the order number with me at alison.rh@carid.com, so I could verify the compensation amount.

codyl46
5/15/19

I spent $1800 on a wheel and tire package and the fitment was off and these clowns wont return them. Even though they've never been used. DO NOT BUY WHEELS AND TIRES OFF THESE PEOPLE! They will rob you of your hard earned money if your fitment is off.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Cody,

We are sorry to know that you need to return your purchase. Wheels and tires packages are non-returnable due to customization to your specific vehicle. This disclaimer is listed on the website. However, in case there is a fitment issue, we would need to verify the reason and reconsider the outcome.

Please email me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number, so I could locate the order in the system and get back to you with some offer.

Thank you for your cooperation with us.

nathana64
5/14/19

The Good:
I ordered a set of four wheels in January, and they showed up shortly after. My wife stored them in a closet until I returned home, because I was out of state until early march. I soon discovered that one wheel was damaged. Damaged goods must be reported within 30 days to receive a refund. Unfortunate, but i understand the reason for it. I called customer service, they requested pictures, and although they weren't obligated to do anything they gave me a small refund.
The Bad:
I ordered a replacement for the damaged wheel. It came in worse condition than the first wheel, and I did not accept delivery. I called customer service and explained what happened and asked how soon they would be shipping a replacement. The customer service rep told me that for refusing delivery I will be charged a restocking fee of 20%. Excuse me, What?
Return policies are for people who ordered the wrong thing and sent it back, or decided they didn't want it after ordering. Charging a customer who did not accept damaged goods is just adding insult to injury, and I certainly felt insulted. I tried speaking to another Rep, but she gave me the same lack of satisfaction. I asked for a Manager and was informed that there was none.
The Ugly:
I refuse to pay this, but if i asked for a refund, they would subtract the fee from it. They would not have shipped the replacement until I paid it.
I had one option.
I called the credit card company that I used for the purchase and explained the situation. They agreed that CarID's return policy does not apply in this circumstance and filed a claim for goods not received. I received a full refund from the bank.
It is now May 14th. I have 3 wheels (and a fourth bent one) sitting in my closet instead of in my driveway.
UPDATE
CarID has offered compensation which I have accepted. I believe this problem could be avoided in the future by either not charging fees when merchandise is refused for damage or defects, or by being very clear to the customer about these policies before the purchase is completed

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Nathan,

I am sorry that you have faced the issue with the return and replacement process.

According to the Damage Claim protocol in case the package was received damaged, we need to file a claim with the shipping company. After that the package should be picked up by the carrier for inspection. If these requirements were not met, the package is considered as refused.

That is why the fees are applied.

We have sent you an email and offered a compensation for the inconvenience.

Please get back to us with your opinion.

clintone6
5/14/19

On 4/15/2019 I ordered a set of Coverking seat covers. Long story short, Coverking and CARiD blamed me for either not reading the description completely or faulty installation. After countless emails with both Coverking and CARiD it was arranged that I was to get a full refund. Minutes later I get another email telling me that shipping and handling would be deducted from my refund. I'll never do business with CARiD ever. What should have been a simple return and refund has turned into nightmare. I guess I'm stuck with a crappy looking set of seat covers from Coverking that was purchased from a ripoff company called CARiD.

It's a shame I can't post negative stars. They don't deserve a one star rating.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Clinton,

I am sorry to know that you dissatisfied with the items received.

We have rushed the process and the return paperwork was already issued to you. Please print the paperwork out and proceed withe the return.

Upon the delivery and exception we will issue a full refund to your account. No deductions will be applied.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns left, so I could assist you. My email address is alison.rh@carid.com.

devind20
5/13/19

Had an issue with one of their shipments and the correct destination. They're over the phone customer service did them no justice. They addressed my problems via email in a prompt manner. Definitely changed my mind about them. Good products, good service.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Devin,

Your feedback points the things we should pay attention to. I am sorry that your order was delivered to the wrong address. Unfortunately, there is no address change request in our system. The fact that you have provided the new address to Pay Pal does not mean that it will be added to your account at CARiD automatically.

Please check what shipping address you have in My account. When you place the order, you should carefully check both shipping and billing address at the stage of checkout since orders are submitted by the system automatically. In case you have processed address change request through My account you should have been sent the confirmation email with the interaction ID. If you have this email, please provide me with ID number, so I could check why the request did not go through.

I have also sent you an email and offered a compensation.

We truly hope that your future experience with us will be of no hassle at all!

miket425
5/13/19

"WARNING" Do not do business with this bait n switch company! They advertise prices to bait you in and charge fee's after when you check out! This shady business showed show you that they are not customer service oriented and willing to do whatever to fool the customer! There is no telling what else this business is up to when they practice shady business!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Mike,

We are sorry to hear that your shopping experience was not successful.
If there is a chance to correct the situation and offer a remedy to you, I will be more than happy to get it. Please get back to me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number, so I could find the order in the system and help you right away.

danield373
5/11/19

I ordered an exhaust that said if i ordered within the next 10 hours,it will be shipped in 24 hours. 2 days later still has not been shipped. The price also went up 17$ for the 24 hour shipping they promised. Also, from reading other reviews, i really hope this part actually fits as it seems alot of other people got items CARID said would fit but actually dont.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Daniel,

Please accept our apologies for the frustrating experience. We are still fighting for your trust and believe that there is a chance to win it.

Please contact me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number, and I will try to resolve the issue and offer a worthy compensation to you.

domingob13
5/10/19

yup so I ordered wheels and rims from them on the 28 of march and I'm waiting for them to be shipped by April 9 2019 the latest or at least get an email from them, but I didn't receive anything so I assumed they were on their way to my APO address but when they should have gotten their, they didn't so I waited a few more days to give them the benefit of the doubt, then i called CARID expecting them to tell me I'll receive them today or tomorrow. But they tell me no they couldn't ship them but never email or called me to inform of the issue. So they tell me and i ask them ok can i ship them to my polish address were i work for the US ARMY. So i paid carid 702USD to ship them internationally to my address here in Poland were I'm stationed. So i am waiting for my package here in Poland and UPS calls me asking about shipping stuff i tell them to call CARID because i'm just the customer. Well they call me again from UPS in Warsaw Poland which is a 3 hour drive from me, well because i want my package i took a day off from work( 1 day of work about $300usd ) to go to the UPS/CUSTOMS in WARSAW POLAND filled up my gas tank 48 USD their and another 48USD back i left in the morning and didn't finish with UPS till 615pm/ 1815. oh and i still have not received my wheels and rims yet still waiting and UPS emailed me again for more information. today is 10 MAY 2019. Today i called CARID to get some type of compensation or reimbursement for all the money i have lost just trying to get my package. that's all I'm trying to do is get my package.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Domingo,

I am truly frustrated that such inconvenience has inclined you to post negative review for our store.

Please provide me with your order number at alison.rh@carid.com and I will offer a worthy compensation to you.

andrewh412
5/10/19

Sent me the wrong parts twice. I was told on the reshipment that it would take 3 days, but it took 9. Kind of hard to drive without brakes. I finally had to personally go to the manufacturer direct to find out that their parts will not fit the car, at all, something you think CARiD's technical advisors could figure out. The return process has been on-going for over 2 weeks, now. I cannot get a refund until I return the parts, but CARiD has to issue the mailing labels. No surprise, "it will take 24-48 hrs", but actually took 10 days and they only sent labels for a portion of the parts needed returning. I spent 1 hour and 47 minutes on the phone with a "supervisor", which means the next rep in line, because they give you a runaround on talking to a supervisor. Oddly enough, with enough threats on legal action I was able to get shipping labels generated and emailed to me while on the call. Only the 4th time dealing with their customer service. Now, let's see if they'll actually refund my money once I return. Thanks for holding onto my money for over a month, CARiD! Hopefully, you were able to invest it well.

rons364
5/9/19

MY part for my car they sent me was defective.Had to wait 2 weeks just for a return authorization.UNACCEPTABLE!!!!
Should be able to return it in a simple manner.
THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE.WAIT ON HOLD IS FOREVER .
WOULD NOT DO ANY MORE BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE
STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REFUND.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Ron,

We are sorry about the unsatisfactory assistance.

Could you please contact me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number, so I could rush the process and offer a compensation to you.

Look forward to your reply.

Thank you and have a great day!

michaelc1700
5/7/19

I ordered new Pacer Alloy rims.

1) The product description states "you get everything you need to install them". No TPMS valve stems were included. No note was provided stating they were not included. I have complained about this previously and had to order new TPMS valve stems from them What vehicles are sold without TPMS? My original rims were steel and the TPMS valves could not be used on Pacer alloy rims.

2) The rims are guarantied to fit. All was correct except the rims were 1" wider than my standard rims. This made mounting the tires much more difficult than it should have been. It took several hours for the shop to mount my tires on the Pacer rims.

3) The lug nuts included in the installation set were either over sized, or the lug socket included was undersized. The lug socket had to be "forced" on to the lug nut and was nearly impossible to remove. I had to purchase new lug nuts (hex head) so the shop could finish installing the wheels on my vehicle.

In all I spent 6 hours at the Toyota dealer having my recently purchased new tires, removed from my old steel rims, new TPMS valves installed and programmed (which I had to buy from them in another transaction and required setting up another appointment), tires mounted on the new Pace rims (required two mechanics and special equipment, due to the rims being wider) and installed on my truck (having to buy new lug nuts in the process).

Although I am happy with the appearance of the Pacer rims on my truck, I am irritated at the delays, extra time and additional costs I incurred to accomplish getting them installed. This makes me very skeptical and wary of doing business with them again.

This is the response I got from them when I sent the above email to them.
__________________________________________________
We do apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.

TPMS are not a free stuff and we do have them on the list as separate product.
We sold you bare rims, which are aftermarket and not always will fit exactly the same way as your original rims, you need to follow the specifications.
For the lug nuts we sincere apologize. You could have contacted us and we would have sent you new set with next day air delivery.
We do apologize for all the inconvenience you have faced, and hope you will not get any more in the future. In case you purchase wheels and tires package with TPMS you should have spend 30 minutes at dealer.
Thank you for doing business with CARiD and have wonderful day!

Date Sent: May 6, 2019, 1:44 pm
Client IP: 75.135.167.35

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Michael,

Please provide me with your order number at alison.rh@carid.com and I will do everything possible to correct the situation.

bethanyb48
5/7/19

BEWARE OF CAR ID!! Me and my husband just started a company and our van broke we needed a Hub assembly. We ordered the part and after a couple days i called and checked on the order to see when to expect it. I confirmed the address with the girl on the phone seeing my billing address is different than my shipping address. I just moved and had not updated my address with my credit card company yet. He said she would send me an email with a tracking number. I checked my email and no tracking number. Just an email saying my account was updated but i seen no change. Then an email for a review and i gave he 5 stars since i thought he was helpful abd everything seemed good. After the day passed she said that it would deliver on i called and apparently it got sent to my billing address! On the phone i even offered to swing by the wrong address since no one is living there but no he said UPS has to retreive the package and deliver to me or they will send out a replacement if its not retreivable. He said hes sorry and thw other rep nust have made a mistake. Meanwhile our van is not running and we need it to operate our business properly. So i waited a few more days and called UPS this morning they said they were unable to get the package back. I called car id right away thinking how nice the rep was the other day and he told me how dont worry about anything theyve got my back and will take care of it we just have to wait so he can submit it to their lose prevention dept... Thinking they would get the process started so i can get the part. He even said if i didnt want to wait I could order a second part and after this is all settled they would take it back and refund me for the extra part. Thank god my husband so no way we will wait because the part was $300. Now they are trying to say they arnt going to replace it i put up a fight so they are ivestigating it and I have to wait 48 more hrs. They can try to say i ordered it wrong if they want they are lying plus the rep confirmed my proper shipping address on the phone but they still sent it to billing address. I am so mad. I want everyone to know how bad they are treating me as soon as somethings wrong. Hopefully they will fix this and I can change my review and say accidents happen. Until then BEWARE OF CAR ID!!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Bethany,

Thank you for submitting this review.

I apologize for the delay which occurred with your purchase.

We have checked all records of your conversations with our representatives and, unfortunately, the address change request was not found on these records. I apologize for any misunderstanding. That is the reason the order was shipped to the initial address we have on file.

We have already set up a call tag on 05/02/19 and tried to redeliver the package to you. UPS has made 3 pickup attempts and non of them was successful. That is why we have rescheduled the pickup again on 05/07/2019. The call tag was processed for refund.

I will also follow up on the situation and keep you informed with updates.

Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

Have a wonderful day!

steveb924

Don't waste your money!
The people that work here are Real stupid!,!
TWICE received wrong product,

!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Steve,

Please accept my apologies for the unsatisfactory assistance.

If you do not mind to share your order number with me at alison.rh@carid.com, I will be more than happy to get involved in the situation and rush the resolution.

joebobm
5/3/19

Visited their site to buy some wheels/tires.

After creating an account the shipping costs changed from free shipping to $170. Many other sites with better prices offer free shipping.

When I opened up live chat to ask about this and registering for military discount, I was told to call them to speak with a customer rep.
What's the point of live chat?

Also, it appears they edit their site for only show positive reviews/feedback. After visiting this site and seeing the warning about how this company offers discounts in exchange for good reviews, I am glad I told them to pack sand.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Joe,

We offer free shipping for a huge amount of products but not for all of them. The shipping cost varies on the destination, that is the reason it does not pop up until the shipping address is specified. In order to check whether the shipping is free, please add your product to the shopping cart, fill out the shipping address and press "Continue Checkout". Once this is done, the exact shipping cost will be shown.

I would be happy to check it for you right away. Please provide me with the following:

An item/SKU # of a product you would like to order.
Your vehicle year, make, model, and submodel.
The shipping zip code.

Having that information, I will be able to verify the fitment and check the total cost.

I look forward to your reply at alison.rh@carid.com.

I will also be glad to apply the military discount your purchase.

mattt211
5/2/19

I attempted to order wheels a month ago. Car ID said they were on backorder and I have checked multiple times on their status. Today I get told they've known they were discontinued weeks ago! I will never shop here again.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Matt,

Please accept my apologies for the delay with your order. We did not mean to cause any troubles to you. Once we received the discontinuation note, we have informed you immediately. The cancellation was already processed for you. I have sent you an email and offered a compensation for the inconvenience.

Look forward to your reply.

Thank you. Have a good day!

juanb97
5/2/19

I bought a body kit, headlights and taillights from this company for my 1993 BMW and spent $1,13672! It's been the worst shopping experience in my life. It was so bad that I had to take the time out of my day to warn as many people as I can to not buy anything from this company.

First, the body kit. It did not fit the car! We tried to return the product to no avail. It took 8 months (not exaggerating) to install as we went back and forth with them on the assembly! The rear bumper could not be set flush with the trunk and weeks later after the front bumper was installed, it fell off! Ultimately, we had to spend another $1800 to purchase and install the factory bumpers.

Second, the lights! The rear left taillight harness burnt out! Since they are still under warranty, I have been working for 8 weeks to try and get a replacement. As of this review, May 2, 2019, I still have not gotten my simple replacement.

The return process has been absolutely ridiculous. Each customer service rep has their own explanation. In the meantime, I have had my car at the shop for 8 weeks and counting!

Again, do not go nowhere near this company. It is not worth it.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Juan,

Thank you for sharing your experience. If there is a chance to help you in this situation, I will be more than happy to get it. Please contact me directly at alison.rh@card.com with your order number.
Having this information, I will be able to get involved and rush the process.

chucks206
5/1/19

I called and ordered a set of brakes and roters for my Audi A7. They sent me the wrong brakes the first time. Then they just sent me a used set of brakes that have clearly been installed and used on a car. To make matters worse. They just threw everything into a box and shipped them to me. All of the brackets are bent and smashed. I wish I would have read all of these reviews before I bought.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Chuck,

Please accept my apologies for the issue with your brake parts.

Please contact me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number, so I could check the issue and make things right.

raheemt2
5/1/19

I purchased a set of tires, and when I received them, they were not in new condition. They were shipped without any wrapping or protection. I contacted customer service, and it is nothing but a run around. I sent 20+ pictures of the tires, and they are still dodging. I am a paying customer. They shipped an item to me that was not in the condition that it was advertised. Very poor business dealings.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Raheem,

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your wheels.

Please contact me directly at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number, so I could check the issue and verify what is the best outcome possible.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Consumer Relations Team at CARID.com

Yeah they just dont give a rats ass about the customer

By Roderic S.
Helpful answer -2

Dear Jose A., The shipping timeframes depend on the type of the product you are going to purchase. Most of the items are on stock ready to be shipped, however, we list products which have to be manufactured. Shipping within the US usually takes up to 5 business days. To get more information, please call our Sales line at 800-505-3274 ext 81. We will be glad to answer all your questions. Thank you. Have a wonderful day!

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Time h., We are sorry to know, that your product got damaged. Our professional Tech Support team will be glad to look into the issue and help you with getting a refund for the damaged merchandise. Please get in touch with our representative at 800-505-3274 ext 82. Thank you

Helpful answer -1

Dear Liz K., That's a good question, but unfortunately, we do not have an answer on it. It is better to ask the SiteJabber support to explain how the rating calculates. To answer your question about why you should buy from us, I would say that we have a huge variety of the OE replacement and aftermarket automotive goods and if you are fixing or restoring your vehicle you must look through our website. We do guarantee the lowest price and good quality. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 800-505-3274. We will gladly assist you. Sincerely, Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Quincy, Thank you for your concern. We regret to know, that the mufflers did not meet your expectations and you decided to return them. Usually Magnaflow meaning vehicle specific high performance exhaust systems, with badges and polished tips etc. In this case the universal Magnaflow mufflers were purchased. They were true Magnaflow items, but universal fit. To ensure the precise fit, there was a need to measure the original mufflers and to purchase the ones with the same dimensions. Anyway, the mufflers are on their way back to the manufacturer. We will issue a full refund to your account upon receipt. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 800-505-3274 ext 82. We will be glad to assist you. Sincerely, Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Tom, Thank you for paying your attention to the reviews posted for our store. Unfortunately, it is rare today that people take the time out of their day to recognize a job well done. They would rather go and let others know about the unfortunate that has happened to the order than say how positive they are about the service and products received. That is why you can see negative reviews only. Please specify your concern and your order information, so I could do everything possible to prevent you from writing another negative review. You may email me directly at alison.rh@carid.com Look forward for your reply.

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Thank you for your question, Mike. The transit time within Continental USA usually takes 5-7 business days. You may specify the item number you are interested in and you shipping zip code and I will provide you with the estimated transit time and cost.

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Hello David, We do have the bumper, which will fit your 2012 Optima Hybrid: https://www.carid.com/replace/rear-bumper-cover-mpn-ki1100168r.html . This is the direct replacement for the OE#866114U000. Unfortunately, the product is currently out of stock. Please email us here if you would like us follow up on availability, and notify you once the product is back in stock. Sincerely, Voice Of Client at CARiD.com

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Chantal, Thank you for your questions. All prices on our website are given in US dollars. Please specify the item number you are interested in to me at alison.rh@carid.com and your vehicle details and I will provide you with the total in Canadian dollars. Look forward to your reply. Thank you in advance!

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Steve, thank you for providing me with the details on the issue. However, without an order umber, I will be unable to get involved in the process and help you out. Please get back to me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number. Thank you for your trust and cooperation.

By Carid C., CARiD Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CARiD staff and other customers.

CARiD?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.