Review of CARiD

Tel: 800.505.3274
sales@carid.com

scottt255
4/20/19

I stopped my online order at check out when I was being charged for shipping on a 300..00 item and the tax they charged me was 3.00 more than my city tax code collected.
I went to Amazon got free shipping and was charged the correct amount of tax.
10 minutes later these guys called me and tried to sell me the product. They then emailed me asking me to buy the product and gave me a 12.00 coupon but still charged me shipping and the wrong amount of tax.
Approach with low expectations and be prepared to not understand there language.

brandonh162
4/20/19
• Updated review

It has been over a month since this company sent me the wrong part, I have been talking to a CarId.com representative tried asking me to change my first 1 star rating because they offered me a $40 gift card, serioulsy?? They keep telling me I will get my refund in "1 to 5 buissness days" but they first told me that like a month ago! I even had a seperate rep email me saying once again ill have my refund in "1 to 5 buissnes days", the 5th day being yesterday and i have STILL have yet to receive my refund. This is probably the worst customer service Ive ever experienced, i feel like they just expect people to forget about it or give up waiting.

“the worst!”
3/25/19
• Previous review

I bought side rails for my jeep, which I found out later were overpriced and they send me the wrong ones. The ones they sent didn't even look like the ones i bought. When I called to return the rails they make you jump through hoops to return the item they messed up on. Even after sending them photos and the lady on their phone admitting the ones they sent were the wrong items they still make you jump through more hoops, ridiculous!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Brandon,

I am sorry to hear that the issue has occurred on your order and about the way it was handled. We are more than happy to accept the part back for a refund or replacement, and we also cover the return shipping. Please, allow me to assist you with the fast and easy return, and provide you with the worthy compensation for the inconveniences caused. Just reach me back at alice.ba@carid.com so that we can make the things right for you.

Please allow me an opportunity to correct the situation and offer some compensation to you. Please contact me directly at alice.ba@carid.com with your order number.

I will be glad to get an opportunity to assist you.

fabianl25
4/20/19

Was told package would be shipped in 24 hours, but never told it would be received a week later, and on top of it customer service told me they couldn't help me, and also that if I wanted a refund I can't get the shipping fee back and there's a 3 dollar fee for each item they have to restock. #ShadyBusiness.#AllSet.

coleh41
4/19/19

Bought coilovers and struts for my truck told me 4-6 weeks and would have next day air guaranteed.. so doesn't show after the 6th week I call and was promised a $400 refund to my checking.. never showed.. so I cal back and they inform me they never said that.. they said 8-12 week's.. BULL$#*!! 13 week's in now and still have not recieved my order..

lavantiw
4/19/19

They shipping sucks bad two day delivery turning into a week now bull$#*! then offered me a $25 gift card dont want that $#*!

leandror7
4/18/19

They rather lose a customer that to ship next day air.
Its been more than 5 days since the order was placed and they told me I was going to receive in 5business days. Called UPS and they don't know where the package is. Then I called them back and they said they cannot do anything about it. Then the rep said" we can just give you a refund".
Like trying to get me off the phone and not deal with it. I asked to talk to a supervisor then this lady named Leah, said the same thing the rep said. With a rude tone of voice and poor customer service. Forgetting that Im the customer and That I have the right.
I just cannot understand how a company doesnt care about the customers on providing solutions and making the customer happy. I wouldnt recomend this company to anyone due to lack of customer service and "them doing me a favor" a refund...
When Im the one purchasing a product! Funny!!
There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else." -Sam Walton

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Leandro,

I am sorry that your experience with us inclined you to post negative review. Please get back to me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number and I will prove that we do care of our clients.
Please reply to me as soon as possible, so the resolution could be rushed as well.

jeffc435
4/18/19

They put a signature delivery restriction on my purchase which caused me a huge hassle for delivery. They refused to release this restriction and i still am working on getting my delivery. I will never use this site again

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Jeff,

Thank you for the review. The signature is always required for custom orders. However, it can be voided by a preliminary request. Please contact me at alison.rh@carid.com directly, so we could discuss the situation and offer a remedy to yo.

Look forward to hearing from you back.

scotts768
4/16/19

If I could give them a worse rating I would. Worst company to buy product from. Ordered a $1000 part that was lost in shipping, they could not track. Then shipped to wrong address. Finally (3 weeks later), received the item and had to refuse it because of bad damage. They charged me $200 to ship it back. Customer service was horrible stating there was nothing they could do. 8 calls to them and no resolution.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Scott,

Please accept my apologies for the unfortunate which has happened to your purhcase.

I would like to reassure you that such situations do not happen on a regular basis. Please allow me an opportunity to rush the resolution and offer a worthy compensation to you.

Look forward to your reply at alison.rh@carid.com.

kylel121
4/16/19

This was my first time trying CarID.com because it was recommended to me. I place an order for 6 fuel injectors (site showed 6 on hand) before getting an email 3 days later saying that the item was on backorder because it was actually a built to order part. That's fine, I could wait. A month and a half past and still nothing. Not an email, not a phone call, no update what so ever. I contact the live support chat, only to find out that they have the parts in 5 different warehouses and that I would have to pay shipping 4 more times if I wanted the parts... That's BS. The chat agent basically told me that I had to pay their outrageous shipping, $15 for 7-10 day shipping and also pay the difference in the price of the part since the price also went up, or I could have a refund. I wasn't about to pay $60 more for shipping and another $150 for the items I wanted because they screwed up. That is not fair. So I called the customer support phone line hoping that actually talking to someone would allow them to understand what the issue was. Come to find out, the parts are not made to order and they are waiting for the manufacture to send more, but they couldn't tell me how long that was going to take, or if they ever would restock the item. There offer to me was a $20 gift card that I could use on my next purchase... Any reasonable company would have bit the bullet and just sent the parts instead of losing business. But hey, I guess they win. My money was in their account for almost 2 months accruing interest before they had to refund it. I would not recommend this site to anyone ever.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Kyle,

Thank you for taking a time to post the review for our store. We feel truly sorry about the delay with your items and frustration this has led to. I would be glad to offer a worthy compensation to you as an apology for all issues.

Please get back to me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number.

Look forward to your reply.

Thank you and have a great day!

sharmaj2
4/15/19

Order wheels and tires for them first not de delivery on time 2nd That was damaged also the drill out the wrong bolt Patterin had to fighting with them argument. They would not let me send back the merchandise they professional robbers they don't want to help you after you pay for your item give you a hard time .

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Sharma,

I am sorry to hear that you had a hard time at the time of your cooperation with us. Please reach me out at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number, so I could correct this situation.

Please do not ignore this message and give us a chance. I will try to do something for you.

Hope to hear from you back soon.

jasont243
4/14/19

They have the wrong part number linked to my truck and so I purchased the wrong part. I even went to manufactures site and showed them and they still tried to put blame on me and force me to pay shipping on new part and return of the wrong one.

UPDATE: got an email today they acknowledged their mistake and are attempting to fix it at no charge to me. If only they would have done this yesterday

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Jason,

I am sorry to know that you received the wrong part. We acknowledge our mistake and you will not be responsible for the return. The return paperwork will be provided to you shortly. I have also sent you an email and offered a compensation to you as an apology for the inconvenience.

Please let me know your opinion.

Thank you for your trust and cooperation with us.

Have a great day!

justinl282
4/11/19

I have been doing business with this company for about 2 years. If you look the picture I took of my account you can see there are some pending orders those were some of the ones that had shipping and stock problems. I've had about 10 orders or so through them total.

Nearly everything I have ordered from this place has had some kind of problem with it. Most of all shipping issues and sometimes they said an item was in stock online when it wasn't.

Additionaly they are an authorized dealer of Lumen products. These products typical look good on the outside but are very cheap and poor quality mechanically/electrically. They used to have good warranties on them at least but now it's 30 days so I'm told.

Their customer service is very easy to get ahold of and for the most part courteous. They are do try to remedy the problem and are quick to offer gift certificates for when they can't.

With that in mind, and the consistency of the failure to get what I ordered to me and the actual failure of the products themselves on top of a warranty that's just not good enough for high dollar parts I CANNOT recommend giving this company your business.

If you feel the need to try it yourself. Then make sure you get at least a 1 year warranty on whatever you buy especially if it's Lumen brand and be prepared for any hold ups that may occur with your shipping.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Justin,

We feel truly sorry that your recent experience with us inclined you to post negative review.
Please allow me an opportunity to make a cooperation with us easier.

I will try to get an exception confirmed for you if the defective item you have is out of warranty period.

Please contact me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number and will get back to you shortly.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

johns3778
4/10/19

I placed an order for rims and tire package on Feb. 28, 2019. As of today, I still have not received my order, and have received several conflicting stories from their staff making up excuses. This is by far the worst company I have done business with.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear John,

Thank you for your review. We feel truly sorry about the frustration the situation has led you to.
We found the delay on your order unacceptable.

I have already sent you an email and offered a compensation for the inconvenience. You may either choose to cancel the order and get refund shortly, wait until the production is finished and the items are ready for shipment, or choose a replacement items which are in stock.

Please get back to me at alison.rh@carid.com with your decision.

I would understand in case you decide to choose cancellation. However, I would like to reassure you that such situations are not regular and we prioritized it to speed up the shipment.

Look forward to your reply.

robs336
4/10/19

STILL no resolution to my on going problems with CARiD! I regret making a purchase with them as their ad was very misleading (listed with Big Brake Kits yet was nothing more than stock with painted calipers) on top of that, they sent me a defective product which is IMPOSSIBLE to know unless you install it and drive the vehicle!

I paid my mechanic to install the new breaks (I never saw the "misleading ad" purchased "big brake kit" as they were in the box when the mechanic got them. My mechanic works on several of my vehicles so he works on them as parts come in.

After I saw the finished product I knew it was a huge waste of money as all I needed to do what spend 6 bucks on caliper paint and I would get the same results. CARiD is doing NOTHING for me and now that the passenger side rear caliper is defective, they will not replace it unless I pay my mechanic to lift the vehicle, remove the tire, disassemble the entire brake, remove the caliper, TAKE A PICTURE of it, REASSEMBLE the brakes and send the picture to CARDiD !!! At this point they "say" they will send a replacement part for which I have to take the vehicle back to my mechanic and pay MORE labor to have it swapped out again!

What a pathetic joke of a company!!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Rob,

I feel truly sorry about the defective item you received. We are ready to take it back for either a refund or replacement. The pictures were requested in this case to submit a proper request to the manufacturer and avoid additional time spent on shipping the item back for inspection. Having the picture showing the issue, we will be able to request the return paperwork for defective product and process a refund or replacement in short time.

I would also need to admit that we never advertised the kit as "Big brake kit". The product name from the website is "Power Stop® - 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers". You may check this on the product page.

Considering the fact that you have refused to provide us with any additional information, we have offered a compensation to you, so you could repair the item locally.

Please check you email box and get back to us with your opinion.

matts476
4/9/19

Just stay away if you can help it. misleading and horrible service. several lies and extra miscalculated shipping fees. i wish could give 0 stars

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Matt,

I am truly sorry about this situation happened. Please, allow me to fix the situation and provide you with reasonable compensation. Just, get back to me at alison.rh@carid.com so that I can make the things right for you.

Thank you.

alk96
4/9/19

Ordered parts 8 weeks ago just to find out it never existed. Paid for part, core and shipping to canada. Received partial refund less exchange loss
Will never order parts from this Co , scammers
Customer service and tracking is horrible

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Al,

We are sorry to know that there was an issue with your purchase.

Please contact me directly at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number, so I could check the issue and offer some appropriate resolution to you.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

miker607
4/8/19

I ordered a set of tires/wheels 1200 bucks. they didnt update order progress. 1st rep. lied and said the items would be shipped within two days. 5 days later receive email that my order would be delayed another two weeks. 2nd rep. refused to cancel the order and provide refund, which is illegal (even in NJ). Filed a merchant dispute with my bank to get my money back in 10-30 days.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Mike,

I am sorry to know that you had to file a dispute to get the situation resolved. I kindly ask you to email me at alison.rh@carid.com and specify your order number. I would like to reassure you that I will speed up the process and offer a compensation to you.

Look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

jimmyd99
4/4/19

Messed up order, did not provide correct parts and did not correct the order once it was found to be in error. Never again.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Jimmy D.,

I am truly sorry to hear that the issue has occurred on your order. Let me please provide you with the acceptable resolution and proper compensation for the inconveniences caused. Please reach me directly at alice.ba@carid.com with your order number so that I can fix the situation.

I will be glad to get an opportunity to assist you.

kellyr232
4/1/19

They have the worst customer service. Ordered some taillights and emailed back and forth for 2 days because apparently the sku# on the website is not accurate. Finally get a customer service lady to find the parts and put them in a cart for me. Ok get them. Couple days later put them on, one of the seals is broken. Call customer service for replacement. Am told that I need to 1: give them my vin#. Ummmm no. You don't need that in any way. 2: I need to order a new set and pay for them and then return these for a refund. Ummmmm no again. Why would I pay for a second set when you have yet to give me a working set. Their response is well we will have to wait for the manufacture to approve that the seal is broken. Again no. After 45 minutes of none sense I am just sending them back for a refund.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Kelly,

I am sorry to know such an issue has occurred to your tail lights. Please allow me to fix the situation and provide you with worthy compensation. Just reach me back directly at alice.ba@carid.com with your order number.

I will be glad to assist you.

trentg9
4/1/19

I too wish I had read these reviews prior to placing my order. If you need anything in any type of a hurry, stay FAR AWAY from CARiD. I received a standard 7-10 business day "estimate" on when my product would actually ship out. On the 10th day (Friday) I reached out, but nobody could confirm if it would actually ship when it was supposed to. Monday comes and I receive a "Delay Notice", they're going to need another 7 business days to ship my order. They knew that Monday morning, but couldn't communicate that on Friday afternoon,,,,, BS! In the day and age of express delivery, why wait for a company that will take at least a month before you receive your item? On top of that, customer service is absolutely non-existent. Never again!

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Trent,

Please accept my apologies the shipping delay. Please allow me an opportunity to check everything for you and rush the shipment or offer a compensation to you. I will need to know your order number. Please send it to alison.rh@carid.com.

Thank you!

kellir51
4/1/19

Do not use this company. Not only will you not get your parts you will wait 8 months and make 15 phone calls to customer service.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Kelli,

We are sorry to know about your experience. If you do not mind to provide me with your order number, I will gladly offer a compensation to you and provide you with explanation. Please send me an email at alison.rh@carid.com.

Look forward to your reply!
Thank you!

jeffa195
4/1/19

Ordered products because they claimed to be able to get them faster. Had truck waiting two weeks because they cannot deliver on their promises. The company orders from others that do not care about customers or business. This company cannot be trusted. No photos because no products. They keep saying manufacturer and warehouse not open on weekends.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Jeff,

We are sorry to know that your order is being delayed. Please contact me back at alison.rh@carid.com as soon as possible, so I could rush the process or offer a compensation for the inconvenience.

Look forward to hearing from you.

mikel615
3/30/19

I just ordered a pair of front Struts for my 2002 Toyota Camary V6 LE. I was Leary from the start about ordering from Cardi because of mixed reviews.
1st Problem: upon receiving the Struts I compared both of them. One Was made in Japan and the other in the USA.

2nd Problem: The Strut that was from Japan looked used and had a flat black paint that was chipping already. The USA Strut had a nice black gloss finish to it. No chips in paint.

3rd Problem: After closer inspection I pulled back the dust cover boot and felt the piston shaft and it was very oily. The USA Strut did not appear to be leaking oil.

4th Problem: The Japan upper Strut bumper looked used and was yellowed and did not have a part number on it like the USA Strut.

5th Problem: on the Japan Strut there was a silver round piece that was missing on the Strut which holds part of the Strut together. The USA had one and also had the KYB sticker.

6th Problem: The upper mounting screws looked used and had cheep cover caps that easily came off. The USA Strut had hard clear caps that protected the threads which is good.

7th Problem: After being on hold by text the first call for over 35 min, i was very frustrated and so I called on Saturday which the Customer service Rep was horrible and I had to argue with her to get a Manager to resolve this.
After speaking to a Manager I'm still frustrated that I have to have my credit card on hold because they will not send out another part with out reviewing pictures first and then sending the Strut back to KBY.
So now I'm maxed out on my credit card and can't by anything until KBY gets the Strut back and says, yes this is a defective Strut and will cover the cost.
I've never had to do this with other parts companies.
If I didn't inspect the Struts like I did, I would of been screwed. I only double check because another review on Cardi said to compare and inspect right away.
I took off work just for this and now I'm loosing work time just because no one bothered to check and compare both struts.

I'm very Disappointed in Cardi for not stepping up and just sending another Strut with out me having to basically to pay for another one until KBY looks at it. This is terrible business practice.
Depending on how this turns out I will not use Cardi again and will complain on YouTube and tell everyone.
At least the Manager tried to resolve it but at my cost which is sooooo frustrated with this whole thing.
I will add lots of pictures.
In the last picture you can see where my finger is pointing to the Japanese stretch and the weld does not go all the way across like the American one. There is also differences on the metal brackets and I measured it with a micrometer and on the American one it's a little bit thicker than the Japanese bracket mounting bracket I should sa in the last picture you can see where my finger is pointing to the Japanese strut and the weld does not go all the way across like the American one. There is also differences on the metal brackets and I measured it with a micrometer and on the American one it's a little bit thicker than the Japanese bracket mounting bracket.
on the other picture where it shows the top of the mount where it shows the mounting screws the ones with the clear plastic coverings is the USA made one the ones with the black covering caps is the Japanese one and they break very easily which can damage the threads if you're not very careful laying down you're strapped. You can also see chips and flakes on the paint on the top of the strut and one of the close-up pictures .

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Mike,

Thank you for your detailed review. Unfortunately, you did not mention the order number, so I could help you out. I believe that it's never too late to try and make things right.

Please get back to me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number, so I could get involved in the process.

rovviec
3/27/19

They did not ship when they said would wanted to cancel order but it would 24 to 48 hours to process cancellation if product ships during that time I would be charged a cancellation fee b.s what are they still using typewriters and postal service very unsatisfied will never use again

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Rovvie,

Thank you for your review. We really have strict return Policy, but we are also trying to be fair in each situation. At this point, I am asking you to provide me with your order number at alison.rh@carid.com, so I could check your particular case and offer some appropriate resolution to you.

Please do not ignore this response. We would truly love to make you satisfied.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you and have an amazing day!

brh1
3/27/19

I found just the car seat covers I wanted. I tried placing an order using my credit card. My credit card company says the charge was approved, and my credit card account was debited. Car-Id, on the other hand, said my card was declined and no order was placed. I tried it again the next day using a different credit card, different computer, different browser. SAME RESULT, card was charged but Car-ID says it was declined. After being on hold for an interminable period, I hung up. They called me back later to tell me they don't take credit cards, only PayPal.

Response from Carid C., CARiD Representative
Dear Client,

Please accept my apologize for confuting situation which occurred with your potential purchase. Your account was never charged for the purchase you did not make. The payment did not go through for some security reasons. When you submitted the order, the amount was authorized. This means that the funds were put on hold since the payment verification needed to be done. The verification is required to protect you and all other people from frauds attacks which are not rare today.

Unfortunately, the verification failed and the authorization was reversed. Sometimes it takes up to 3-5 business days for the bank to release hold. Please check this information with your bank.

To avoid such situations in future, we recommend to use a Pay Pal account or Wire Transfer.

We truly hope for your understanding and believe that such unfortunates will never happen to you in future. We also would love to retrieve your trust and would like to offer a Gift Card with no expiration date as an apology.

Please get back to me at alison.rh@carid.com with your decision.

Consumer Relations Team at CARID.com

Yeah they just dont give a rats ass about the customer

By Roderic S.
Helpful answer -2

Dear Jose A., The shipping timeframes depend on the type of the product you are going to purchase. Most of the items are on stock ready to be shipped, however, we list products which have to be manufactured. Shipping within the US usually takes up to 5 business days. To get more information, please call our Sales line at 800-505-3274 ext 81. We will be glad to answer all your questions. Thank you. Have a wonderful day!

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Time h., We are sorry to know, that your product got damaged. Our professional Tech Support team will be glad to look into the issue and help you with getting a refund for the damaged merchandise. Please get in touch with our representative at 800-505-3274 ext 82. Thank you

Helpful answer -1

Dear Liz K., That's a good question, but unfortunately, we do not have an answer on it. It is better to ask the SiteJabber support to explain how the rating calculates. To answer your question about why you should buy from us, I would say that we have a huge variety of the OE replacement and aftermarket automotive goods and if you are fixing or restoring your vehicle you must look through our website. We do guarantee the lowest price and good quality. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 800-505-3274. We will gladly assist you. Sincerely, Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Quincy, Thank you for your concern. We regret to know, that the mufflers did not meet your expectations and you decided to return them. Usually Magnaflow meaning vehicle specific high performance exhaust systems, with badges and polished tips etc. In this case the universal Magnaflow mufflers were purchased. They were true Magnaflow items, but universal fit. To ensure the precise fit, there was a need to measure the original mufflers and to purchase the ones with the same dimensions. Anyway, the mufflers are on their way back to the manufacturer. We will issue a full refund to your account upon receipt. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 800-505-3274 ext 82. We will be glad to assist you. Sincerely, Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Steve, thank you for providing me with the details on the issue. However, without an order umber, I will be unable to get involved in the process and help you out. Please get back to me at alison.rh@carid.com with your order number. Thank you for your trust and cooperation.

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Andrew, I would be happy to answer your question. However, without additional information it is impossible for me to provide you with the most accurate response. In case you have an order with us, please share its number with me either via SiteJabber or directly at alison.rh@carid.com. In case you did not place the order yet, please specify the item number you are referring to and your vehicle details. Thank you for your cooperation with me.

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Shelly, Thank you for giving CARiD.com the opportunity to service your automotive needs! The delivery time and price vary depending on a destination, weight of the package, and shipping method. Usually we ship via UPS . Please specify what product you are interested in and what vehicle you are shopping for. I will also need to know the name of the destination country and your zip code to calculate the shipping quote. No matter whether you are doing basic repairs and maintenance, modifying your car's street appeal and performance, or adding high-tech lighting and electronics, our great selection of brand name products can be purchased on CARiD.com or by calling our knowledgeable associates at 800.505.3274!

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Steve, Thank you for your question. Please check the options we offer by following the link below: https://www.carid.com/2001-toyota-celica-lambo-doors/ You may also email me directly at alison.rh@carid.com for further assistance. I will be glad to help. Thank you and have a great day!

By Carid C., CARiD Representative

Dear Tom, Thank you for paying your attention to the reviews posted for our store. Unfortunately, it is rare today that people take the time out of their day to recognize a job well done. They would rather go and let others know about the unfortunate that has happened to the order than say how positive they are about the service and products received. That is why you can see negative reviews only. Please specify your concern and your order information, so I could do everything possible to prevent you from writing another negative review. You may email me directly at alison.rh@carid.com Look forward for your reply.

By Carid C., CARiD Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CARiD staff and other customers.

CARiD?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.