CARiD

CARiD has a consumer rating of 3.17 stars from 3,584 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CARiD also ranks 16th among Auto Parts sites. The most common issues with CARiD are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Was delivered to me today Wednesday Great service would recommend them to all my friends

• HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO CALLED ME A LIAR AND UPS AND POLICE FOUND THEM TO BE AT FAULT.
  • telling me that they have one of my bars and the other is on back order.
How would you rate CARiD?

“Update to my review”

Mark W.
11/15/19

I finally reached someone who told me the status of my order and was very helpful. Others I've dealt with seem to have no customer service experience. 2 weeks later, I finally received my hub centric rings, so I could finally mount my new tires and rims. Went on with no issues and seem to be perfectly balanced. I feel like they can provide a good service but need to up their game on customer service.

“Getting Jabbed Hard by CARID!”

Bill P.
1/22/20

I ordered a pair of Braum seats from Carid. When I received them one of the seats was cut short by the top slot where the seat belt was. I tried to send it back and they flatly refused. I hired a lawyer and contacted my credit card. resolution division. I finally settled with them but this went on for 9 months.I would never recommend doing business with these jokers. Caveat Emptor! Beware worst customer service ever. Never Again!

Reviews (3,584)

customer service (1073) order (1862) 2 weeks (74) 2 days (79) credit card (109) 3 days (71) ship date (52) 3 weeks (55) wheels (228) car parts (52) 24 hours (47) return label (56)
billp457
January 22nd, 2020
Dear Bill,

We are extremely sorry for unsatisfactory experience you had, and for the long resolution process.

This is not a typical situation and we would like to improve your experience.

Please, email me with your order details at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could look deeper into this issue and check for additional compensation to cover the inconveniences.

I look forward to your answer.

brianj478
May 1st, 2020
Spyder headlights that I purchased arrived damaged. They refused to return or exchange because the undamaged light had already been opened and and wasn't in "NEW" condition. Also, the customer service was sub par, I waited on hold for 15 minutes, twice. They were also slow to respond on email, which is why I had to call their customer service line. Ultimately, the charge was disputed. I will never purchase from them again.
Dear Brian,

We are sorry for the situation with the damaged headlight and the negative experience you have been through.

Please, give us an opportunity to fix the issue and make things right.

I kindly ask you to email me with your order details at chester.ha@carid.com, so I could locate your order in the system and facilitate resolution. I would also like to offer you compensation for the inconveniences.

Looking forward to hear from you.

joshuak180
April 20th, 2020
I bought in-channel window gaurds, when im told things should fit or its a custom exact fit nothing should be bowing out or one end bigger than other. Customers service is a joke. Told them product doesn't fit ,they 5 support members want to argue thats its the correct part. I have about 10 emails hoing back and forth sent my vin they argued it was the wrong vin, sent a pic of the vin still wrong until i said check your work. O sorry. Just dont buy from them avoid if all possible.
Dear Joshua,

Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear about the fitment issues that you have recently encountered and poor assistance provided in this regards.

We would like to learn more about the issue and facilitate the resolution for you as well as offer additional compensation for the inconvenience.

Please, email me at chester@carid.com with your order number and will do my best to properly troubleshoot and make things right!

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
raulp51
April 17th, 2020
Ordered a an AC line, arrived quickly, didn't get a chance to replace it until 30 days had passed. Turns out it's the wrong part, looks right, their system says it's correct, but it is for a different engine, same truck. Now I'm out $53.00 and stuck with a useless part that they won't exchange because it's over 30 days since purchase. Avoid these clowns, crappy customer service even when they screw up.
Dear Raul,

Thank you for sharing your experience and bringing the issue to our attention!

The 30 days easy return policy has been specifically implemented for the consumer to have a comfortable time frame to inspect the merchandise for any defects or fitment issues. Unfortunately, products after 30 days return are not accepted back by the manufacturer.

However, let us check if any exceptions are possible.

Please, email me back at chester.ha@carid.com with your order number, so i could find it in the system and assist you further.

markh1845
May 9th, 2020
I had paid over 300$ for the duraflex fiberglass bumper. The package was supposed to be signed for and it was just left at my door. The packaging was damaged as well as the bumper. I've been going back and fourth with this company to get a new bumper, or my money back. All they could tell me is theres nothing they can do! I would never ever order from this bull$#*! company again! Its like pulling teeth getting anywhere and it was clearly their fault!
Dear Mark,

Thank you for your review!

As per the information from our manufacturer, the drop of the package was authorized verbally and it was never signed as "damaged". Therefore, we were unable to process the damage claim with the shipping carrier.

However, in order to facilitate the resolution and make things right, we have managed to get the replacement processed and shipped to you free of charge as an exception.

Please, check your email for more details and additional compensation for the inconvenience offered.

Thank you and have an amazing day!
lavarj
May 8th, 2020
I ordered 15 quarts of Motocraft Oil over the phone and paid $79.63 including shipping and taxes. A few days later, they sent an email saying they wouldn't ship my order unless I paid $41.17 more! I talked to their customer service, and they said their was a problem in their system and the price I was charged was wrong. They refused to fulfill the order. Of course, I'm not going to pay another $41 for 15 quarts of oil. That would make the price ridiculously high.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!
Dear Lavar,

Thank you for your review! Please, accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you have been through.

It looks like the price for the merchandise ordered was calculated mistakenly and therefore, you were informed about the additional charges to proceed with the order. If you are not satisfied with the amount of additional charge, we can cancel the order and refund you in full. More details at: https://www.carid.com/terms-and-conditions.html.

Please, check your email inbox for details and advise how you would like to proceed with the order.

trintonj1
May 11th, 2020
Placed a $ 2800 order for wheels and tires. It's been a month and I keep getting the runaround on details. They've told me for 3 weeks now that they'd ship in 24-48 hours! And I was informed today after almost a month of waiting that I can't even cancel my order at this rim nor can I return my order.. long story short, terrible customer service, terrible company. I feel like I'm being scammed in every way shape and form! Please do not order from these clowns.
Dear Trinton,

Thank you for your review. Please, accept our sincerest apologies for the complications with shipping you have recently encountered.

We would sincerely like to learn more about the issue and make things right!

Unfortunately, i was unable to locate your order in the system. Please, email me at chester.ha@carid.com with your order number, so i can check what is the reason of the delay and resolve the issue as well as offer compensation for the inconvenience.

michaelt1217
March 13th, 2020
I bought wheels with tires already mounted. Well 2 of the wheels are on backwards. 2 tires shops I went to (1 that Carid told me to go to) both said when they flip the tires correctly that there is 50/50 shot in there being marks in the tires. All the customer service reps and the manage Jason say this is not their problem.

Never order from this place. If this was tire rack they would have owned their mistake and correct the issue making sure I got the product I purchased.

Tip for consumers: Don’t buy from them.

Dear Michael,

We are deeply sorry for the negative experience you had and poor assistance provided.

Please, contact me at chester.ha@carid.com with your order details, so I could fix the issue and offer additional compensation for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely, Voice Of Client at CARiD.com
thomasc931
April 19th, 2020
I ordered visors for my car ,they came damaged. I sent them pictures on their request. Their response was the dented molding and crack on one of the visors wasn't enough damage to constitute a return. Basically buy their overpriced cheap crap at your own risk. As we all know people who assesserise their cars don't put damaged accessories on their cars. I threw them in the garage. People please don't deal with these dishonest creeps. Pay a little more and buy a quality product from the dealer.
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the quality of the product that was recently purchased.

All our products are proudly designed in the US, all the specs are provided and approved by US technicians. Many of the listed brands have manufacturing facilities across the world. The can be made at the US, Mexican, Latin American or Asian factory yet it does not affect its quality, firmness or functionality in any way. All facilities have equally high standards for production and shipment processes as well as highly trained quality control departments regarding the country of manufacturing.

Please, give us an opportunity to check what we can do for you and make things right!

Unfortunately, i was unable to locate your order in the system. Please, email me at chester.ha@carid.com with your order number, so i can find it and make things right!

richardb1970
May 18th, 2020
Terrible customer service! Took two weeks to receive order it was incomplete missing a Front brake rotor. Got nothing but run around and headaches a month later I still don't have the part that I need after talking with three different employees and keeping me on the phone for an hour each time! They have my money and did not give me all the parts I was due. Absolute robbery! So far no call back from manager just a run around stalling had to buy a missing router from another company to complete the job. Employees were totally unapologetic. Never again!
Dear Richard,

We are sorry to know that you are not fully satisfied with the services provided. We sincerely want to fix the issue and improve your experience as well as offer additional compensation.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find your order in our system. Please, email me with your order details at chester.ha@carid.com, so I could assist you further.

davee192
January 14th, 2020
Ordered front mats for a 2015 Honda Accord. Paid premium $70. Got mats with attached tags that say Chevrolet. Quality of the mats is worse than Walmart at three times the price. When I called to return and get credit, They said "This is a custom made mat. No returns." Worst product and worst customer service. These people lie and steal.
Dear Dave,

We are extremely sorry to know that you dissatisfied with the mats and with our service.

Please, give us an opportunity to remedy the situation and assist you further with return.

I kindly ask you to email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could facilitate the return process for you and offer compensation.

williamw1366
May 19th, 2020
These guys make it so hard to return an item. I ordered a vanity part for my f250 and it doesn't look like the photo. I never used it and it took me 2 hours of waiting and bs to get a return going. 10 days later and I still haven't gotten the paperwork for the return. Just spent another hour with a guy who now says it will be resent, that they sent it a ways back....waste of time and not at all what they say on the website about "easy returns"
Dear William,

Thank you for your review! Please, accept our apologies for the negative experience with the return process you have recently been through.

This is not how we usually operate and we would appreciate an opportunity to make things right for you!

Please, email me with your order details at chester.ha@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and assist you further.

johnw2287
January 30th, 2020
I placed a 7K order with Issac yesterday and went to check and they never shipped then they sent an email requesting a form being sent to them when I called to check on my order. I asked the sales rep if the stuff was even in stock and he said of course however Issac said it had to be dropped shipped yesterday. This proves that this company has pure liars handling their customer service. They must train the employees there to lie. Stay away from this SCAM company.
Dear John,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We are sorry that failed to meet your expectations and sincerely hope for another chance to fix this issue.

Please, contact me at jena.ra@carid.com with your order details, so I could provide you with updates regarding shipping and offer additional compensation.

I look forward to your response!
johnp2596
April 13th, 2020
ordered a Premier Covercraft custom sun shade for my car on March 27 and the ordered was processed. Paid a total of $92.19. As of April 13, it still has not left their warehouse for shipping. Looks like a scam. Would never reorder anything from CARid again .
Dear John,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are extremely sorry to hear about shipping delays of your order.

The product you have ordered has the manufacturing time frame of 3-4 weeks before it could be shipped to your address. Details at https://www.carid.com/2020-kia-forte-sun-shades/covercraft-uvs100-premier-series-custom-sun-shade-2281802774.html

As of now, we have contacted the manufacturer to check the current status of the order and were informed that due to Covid-19 situation, the manufacturing facility is temporary closed and therefore, manufacturing process was never started.

Please, check your inbox for details and advise us how do you want to proceed.

brettt61
May 14th, 2020
I ordered a carbon fiber hood. That plus shipping $980 When I receive it it was damage. I tried to return it but the customer service people flat out refused!!!!! I'm out almost $1000 and a damaged hood sitting in my room. These people do not take care of there customers. There sure fast at taking your money but once they have that, your nothing to them. These people are a fraud! I'm telling everyone reading this review. Buyer beware!!!!!! Worst company ever. Spend your money somewhere else. Worst customer service ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Brett,

Thank you for your review!

We are extremely sorry to hear about the damaged merchandise and poor assistance provided in this regards.

Carbon fiber hoods are usually delivered via Freight Delivery, and it is always recommended to inspect the product upon its delivery to locate any damage. In case the damage is located, the delivery bill has to be signed "damaged". We on our end will initiate the damage claim with the shipping carrier and process replacement or full amount of refund upon the completion of the claim.

In the even when the damage was not located upon delivery, but afterwards - it is recommended to report the damage to the shipping carrier by asking them to sign the delivered merchandise as "damaged" in their system. This will help us to initiate the damage claim with the shipping carrier on our end and process a replacement or full amount of refund upon completion of the claim.

janicem792
May 11th, 2020
I was so happy a year-and-a-half ago, when I was able to find the pink rims for my brand new Kia Soul. They were affordable and they were already bright magenta pink! I paid $184 for each Rim, plus I had to get it mounted and installed myself. I was like wow. I found a steel! Not so much. Now that I've brought it to the company's attention, that the rims have stated started to fade! They say," that it's out of warranty and there's not much they can do! other than give it to me at their cost. I'm sorry I'm on a fixed budget just like most Americans. their cost is still $659 which is only taking $100 off the rims. so now I have to purchase them all over again. this is not acceptable! If you sell something you should stand behind its workmanship! when you buy rims you expect them to stand the test of time. Or at least the life of the car! Not fade in less than a year and a half! Maybe one rim,NOT all 4!
Dear Janice,

Thank you for your feedback! Please, accept our apologies for the issues you have encountered during the warranty process.

Indeed, the warranty period is set by the manufacturer, and we as a re-seller, unfortunately, do not have much influence on it. The warranty issues are getting rectified within warranty period. Otherwise, the best we can offer is the compensation for the inconvenience or the replacement at a discounted rate.

Please, email me at chester.ha@carid.com and i will do my best to check if there is anything we can do for you in order to make things right!

robertk1204
May 23rd, 2020
I purchased a tonneau cover "FLEX" for 879.00 from carid on 5.16.2020. I got it and took the box apart and notice I was missing some parts. I called the manufacturer 1st and they said we can't help you because you didn't purchase it from us. I than called Carid and they told me that I need to send a photo of the box and serial number so, they can get with manufacturer and see if they would be able to ship the missing parts to me. Now keep in mind the parts costed 40.00 at your local hardware store. It has been 7 days I have nothing from Carid or Flex about my missing parts. Bad Customer Service on the part of Carid and Flex I will send this piece of crap back to you and get a better tonneau cover somewhere else.
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your review! Please, accept our apologies for the issues with your Tonneau Cover you have recently encountered.

We received an inquiry about missing product on 5/21/2020 and started working closely with the manufacturer on resolving the issue for you.

At this point, we have already emailed the manufacturer with all the requested pictures that we received on 5/23/2020.

Please, allow us 24-48 business hours to provide you with updates in regards to your concern.

Also, please, check you email inbox for more details.

candiceb109
May 21st, 2020
I ordered an air intake. When I entered a Canadian address the price jumped up up (I assumed this was the currency conversion). Order came to $408, credit card was charged $585 (maybe they charge an extra penalty for not being American? lol). By the time I paid customs and taxes I have paid over $800!! After reading other reviews now I'm scared that I'm going to end up getting damaged parts. Was going to order my carbon fiber hood from them but def not now!
Dear Candice,

Thank you for your review!

Unfortunately, we were not able to find your order in our system. We would like to know more details about this situation, and make things right!

I look forward to your reply!
khushbup1
February 20th, 2020
I ordered spoiler for my car back in January 2020 and still going back and forth to get my refund. Part came with dents, scratches and broken parts. I had paid additional for shipping which was ridiculous. Rep. told me that they cannot give me back shipping fees and on top of that I would have to pay additional shipping for sending the product back. Please do not buy from this website. The managers are not helpful at all. They will make sure that they do not have to give you refund back. Manager told me that the part comes with minor dents and scratches and that's what their website states. Why in the world would anyone want dent or scratched up part while paying so much, I rather go to junkyard and get it for less.
Dear Khushbu,

Please accept our apologies for the damaged product, delay with your refund and inconveniences this caused.

We would appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation and make things right for you.

I kindly ask you to email me with your order number at chester.ha@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and look deeper into this issue. I will check on the reasons of delay and offer you additional compensation.

Sincerely,
Voice of Client Department at CARiD
tk240
February 16th, 2020
Bought a catalytic converter that doesn't fit. Now they want to keep what I paid for delivery and restocking cuz their site has wrong fitment. Don't trust this site.i should have read these reviews prior to ordering. BUYERS BEWARE BUY ELSEWHERE
Dear Tk,

We are sorry to hear you have received a product that did not fit your vehicle.

We understand your frustration and would like to resolve the issue for you as well as offer compensation for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Voice of Client Department at CARiD
cindiw18
May 6th, 2020
They are quick to sip your item but when it arrives wrong and/or you need to return you can't get them to respond. They have a 30 refund and you will not get a response until after that has expired so all they offer is a credit or replacement. We have been trying for 3 weeks to get an RMA and now no one there knows anything and they stopped answering the phone. We have emails stating they would issue an RMA and refund but they are not doing anything. Stay away from them, show elsewhere unless you like to throw money away
Dear Cindi,

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear about your frustrating return process experience and poor assistance provided in this regards.

We would sincerely like to make things right for you!

Unfortunately, i was not able to find your order. Please, email me at chester.ha@carid.com with your order number, so i could locate it in the system and resolve the issue as well as offer additional compensation!

Looking forward to your answer!
larryn143
May 18th, 2020
stay away from this site. as much as i hate to say it, buy from amazon, or better yet buy local. ive ordered 3 times, spent thousands with them and had issues on every single order. from not recieving what i ordered, receiving damaged products when i finally did get item, told multiple different stories about the issues to being called a liar. i wouldnt have given it one star but it wouldnt let me do a review had i not picked a star.
Dear Larry,

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you have been through and poor assistance in this regards.

We sincerely hope to resolve the issue for you and make things right!

Please, email me at chester.ha@carid.com with your order details, so I could find your order in the system and facilitate the resolution as well as offer some compensation on top.

scotth840
May 14th, 2020
I WISH I WOULDVE READ THESE REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING OVER $2000 OF RIMS FROM CARID. THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT THE WHEELS ARE GOING TO SHIP IN MAYBE A MONTH. I ORDER LESS THAN 3 DAYS AGO, THEY WONT CANCEL THE ORDER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL THEY CANCEL THE ORDER IS JASONS EXACT WORDS. THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH OTHER THEN CENTURYLINK. I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO COST THEM REVENUE IN THE FUTURE.
Dear Scott,

Thank you for your review!

We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences you have encountered.

The order submitted is the order for Wheel & Tire Package which is considered to be Non-Cancelable once manufacturing process has begun. Details at: https://www.carid.com/help-center/cancel-order.html.

Unfortunately, the request to cancel the order was received 3 days after the order was placed and the manufacturer already provided a confirmation that wheels were drilled.

Please, check your email inbox for more details.

dougk292
May 18th, 2020
I bought step bars for my new truck. They arrived damaged with a dent in the driver side step bar. They are refusing to replace the damaged product.
Dear Doug,

Thank you for your review! We are terribly sorry to hear about the damaged merchandise you have recently received.

Once the product is installed, and the shipping box is gone, there is no way for us to prove the shipping carrier that the damage was done during transit and not during installation. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot proceed with the damage claim.

Please, check your email inbox details and for additional compensation offered.

philw94
February 5th, 2020
They approved a return and agreed to ship a different model (same item & cost as original). Return was processed- New order charged and never shipped. After multiple
attempts to find out what is going on, I am now told items are on back order. I have now asked for a refund. They either have no clue on how to run an online business or they are extremely unethical.
Dear Phil,

Thank you for your honest feedback and for bringing this issue to our attention.
We would like to learn more details about the situation that happened and improve your experience with our store.
I kindly ask you to email me with your order number at jena.ra@carid.com, so I could locate it in the system and assist you further.

Sincerely, Voice of Client Department at CARiD

Yeah they just dont give a rats ass about the customer

By Roderic S.
See more answers (47)

Dear Jose A., The shipping timeframes depend on the type of the product you are going to purchase. Most of the items are on stock ready to be shipped, however, we list products which have to be manufactured. Shipping within the US usually takes up to 5 business days. To get more information, please call our Sales line at 800-505-3274 ext 81. We will be glad to answer all your questions. Thank you. Have a wonderful day!

See more answers (61)

Dear Liz K., That's a good question, but unfortunately, we do not have an answer on it. It is better to ask the SiteJabber support to explain how the rating calculates. To answer your question about why you should buy from us, I would say that we have a huge variety of the OE replacement and aftermarket automotive goods and if you are fixing or restoring your vehicle you must look through our website. We do guarantee the lowest price and good quality. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 800-505-3274. We will gladly assist you. Sincerely, Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

See more answers (5)

Dear Time h., We are sorry to know, that your product got damaged. Our professional Tech Support team will be glad to look into the issue and help you with getting a refund for the damaged merchandise. Please get in touch with our representative at 800-505-3274 ext 82. Thank you

See more answers (4)

Thank you sitejabber...I will put out the extra money and buy my parts from pep boys. That way if I have a problem I can just walk into the store to return the item. This site is a God send because I was just about to place my order on CARid.com

By Will M.
See more answers (4)

Dear Morgan, We will be glad to cancel your order asap. Please call our Customer Service team at 800-505-3274 ext 82. Thank you

See more answers (3)

Dear Tom, Thank you for paying your attention to the reviews posted for our store. Unfortunately, it is rare today that people take the time out of their day to recognize a job well done. They would rather go and let others know about the unfortunate that has happened to the order than say how positive they are about the service and products received. That is why you can see negative reviews only. Please specify your concern and your order information, so I could do everything possible to prevent you from writing another negative review. You may email me directly at alison.rh@carid.com Look forward for your reply.

See more answers (2)

Dear Quincy, Thank you for your concern. We regret to know, that the mufflers did not meet your expectations and you decided to return them. Usually Magnaflow meaning vehicle specific high performance exhaust systems, with badges and polished tips etc. In this case the universal Magnaflow mufflers were purchased. They were true Magnaflow items, but universal fit. To ensure the precise fit, there was a need to measure the original mufflers and to purchase the ones with the same dimensions. Anyway, the mufflers are on their way back to the manufacturer. We will issue a full refund to your account upon receipt. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 800-505-3274 ext 82. We will be glad to assist you. Sincerely, Consumer Relations department at CARiD.com

By Carid C.,

Dear Chantal, Thank you for your questions. All prices on our website are given in US dollars. Please specify the item number you are interested in to me at alison.rh@carid.com and your vehicle details and I will provide you with the total in Canadian dollars. Look forward to your reply. Thank you in advance!

See more answers (2)

Thank you for your question, Mike. The transit time within Continental USA usually takes 5-7 business days. You may specify the item number you are interested in and you shipping zip code and I will provide you with the estimated transit time and cost.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CARiD staff and other customers.

CARiD.com is an e-commerce retailer of auto parts and accessories, specializing in both OEM and aftermarket products.

Founded in 2003 in New York City, CARiD.com serves over 50,000 automotive products for most existing cars, trucks, and SUVs. Among its best-sellers are body kits, lambo doors, dash kits, custom grilles, spoilers, lights and logo mats.

At CARiD, we showcase the finest car accessories that do the trick. We offer aftermarket car parts, designed for specific models, resulting in a precise match and a perfect interaction with factory parts and mechanisms. Whether it's technical upgrade, protection, or exotic fashion, our line of accessories has you covered. The most respected brand names along with the best value are why this is your premier destination for all Car Accessories and Performance Parts that add character and class.

Business History

Established in 2003

With years of experience in the industry and the motivation to begin a venture run by drivers for drivers is how CARiD came to life. Founded in New York City just over a decade ago and now located in Cranbury, New Jersey, CARiD is growing by the day. Our staff is full of energetic and enthusiastic representatives who enjoy speaking with customers and getting to know the products. The atmosphere in our office is professional but upbeat. We're not just a group of salespeople who go to work and punch in. We do the research and have developed relationships with some of the most reputable manufacturers in the business to be able to carry an extensive collection of car accessories for you to choose from.

Carid C.
Customer service
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CARiD?

Have a question about CARiD?