Review of BrighterBlooms

BrighterBlooms reviews

Tel: 800-399-9514

edithi1
8/29/18

Bought a tiny catawba crape myrtle in June. Shipping was excellent. Planted it per instructions. For some reason this plant took off and now it is full of blooms. Unbelievable! Kudos to Brighter Blooms.

michellef225
6/9/18

John worked with me to answer a couple of questions I had about Gem Magnolias to avoid being taken by a contractor that wanted to charge me $580 for 2, 4 to 5 foot Gem Magnoilia trees.

He even took photos of the Gem Magnolia trees Brighter Blooms have in stock and sent them to me--he said he took them on his lunch break.

This is a person who understands customer service and will help you maintain customers. I can't tell you how impressed I was with him--I used to teach customer service to front line employees.

Please consider making him Employee of the Month, or giving him whatever type of recognition you have within Brighter Blooms--he deserves it.

charlesj17
3/9/16

Ordered $183 of mostly rose bushes for a new rose garden. One part of the order was Mr Lincoln roses at $19.95 each or 3 for $49.95. I ordered the three. Once the order came in, it only had 1 Mr Lincoln. I called customer service, they investigated and called me back in 2 1/2 hrs. They sent the 2nd rose bush, not the two. Had to call again. They then sent the 3rd rose bush, but in a separate shipping sent 2 more rose bushes. That's two more than I ordered. Additionally, they issued me a "gift certificate" for 24.95. I just tried to use the gift certificate and make another order for $145.94. The payment page accept the "gift certificate" code but would not let me enter payment info. So, I checked on the "gift certificate" code on their site and it says the code id "blocked". I'm not sure what's going on, they are not open on Sundays, so I will call them tomorrow. Their plants are beautiful, shipping is fast and carefully packed. But, brother!, the trouble and time I've had to spend getting an order correct or using a "gift certificate" has been horrific! I hope I can get this resolved.

Tip for consumers: Keep written records if you have to call. For bare root plants, photos on the web site are nothing like the plant you get. Still a great web site and company.

Questions? Get answers from the BrighterBlooms staff and other customers.

BrighterBlooms?