Arbor Day

Arbor Day has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Arbor Day ranks 55th among Plants sites.

How would you rate Arbor Day?

miriamc20
May 2nd, 2021

I made 3 order. 2 on 4/8 and one on 4/13. I have gotten 2 of these orders. They're supposed to email you when they ship them out but before I made a review on their fb page, I never got a shipping email. The first part of the first order that I got was actually parts of 2 orders. I was only missing the heritage and Sept everbearing raspberry bushes. That shipment consisted of trees only and was shipped via UPS. The raspberry bushes were shipped via USPS. The hood pear tree I ordered was also shipped via USPS. I am now only waiting on the 10 Crape Myrtle trees that I had shipped to my mil's home. My account says they were shipped on the 4/19 but doesn't say who they used and omits the tracking number. I called the number on my last shipment and the lady had my Sept everbearing raspberry bushes sent out and said someone would look into my account to see why my orders aren't updating with the tracking numbers. Attached are pics of the shipments. I've gotten all but one.

Tip for consumers:
Sign up for Informed Delivery, and UPS notifications, so you'll be notified when your order ships cause Arbor Day doesn't send shipment emails but you won't know what's in the shipment til you get it.

Questions? Get answers from the Arbor Day staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arbor Day?

Have a question about Arbor Day?