Review of PetFlyTrap

Tel: 281-433-3290
service@petflytrap.com

stanleyf23
10/4/17

I was overwhelmed by how many different kinds of carnivorous plants Petflytrap has in stock, and decided to call them for help. A real live person (Stephanie) answered the phone and spent a bunch of time teaching me about how to care for them, and helped me make a choice that was right for me (a Nepenthes, by the way!). I already can't wait to place another order!!

marialishao
2/11/16

I ordered myself a venus fly trap FINALLY. I have always wanted my own little man eating plant.... okay okay they eat insects but still a pretty cool thing to call your own. My plant was mailed and I got it on the second day it was shipped. If you order in the end of the week expect it not to be mailed till monday cause it will be processed then they need to send so its fresh so I doubt they'll send on a friday or saturday. My plant was VERY fresh and secure, as well as still moist which was awesome cause I had to pick up the distilled water after work. I cant wait to order some other species and other little 'man eaters'. They have alot of varieties from traps to pitcher plants to sundews and I plan on getting em all.

Questions? Get answers from the PetFlyTrap staff and other customers.

PetFlyTrap?