Kinguin

Kinguin has a consumer rating of 4.04 stars from 323 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kinguin also ranks 6th among Video Games Other sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 18 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 34.6%

• Once, though, I was very glad for their customer support, because one key didn't work.
  • They helped me activate windows 10 over the phone.

• Some of the worst customer service I've ever spoken to.
  • Don't believe the additional scam that if you pay extra for their "buyer protection", you won't get a bad code.
How would you rate Kinguin?

“The best site to buy games”

Jose C.
12/27/19

I have been using it for a long time and it is for me the best site to buy games. Best Prices and fast delivery. Very well!

“Scammers and crooks”

Jack V.
3/20/20

Paid for a key for windows 10 pro - got a key that was already in use! Kinguin wont answer emails and they did not inform me that they would require a multitude of very specific screenshots if there was a problem! They will not own the problem and will not refund my $65 so just a waste Don't get conned by these scammers - don't waste your money there!

customer service (42) buyer protection (16) customer support (16) windows 10 (20) support team (9) support agent (8) instant delivery (6) game keys (6) 2 months (5) 10 minutes (5) support person (4) great site (5)
danielf239
December 12th, 2018
I've got like 17 games from this site, 2 of them, the code has already been used.
Luckily the support works pretty fast so they got me a working key after a few hours.
johns1767
John S. – Kinguin Rep
Dear Daniel,
Thank you very much for your opinion.
We are sorry that some of the keys you received from us appeared to be faulty. We would like to thank you for contacting us and reporting the problem, this way we were able to check it and provide you with an appropriate solution.
We hope that the situation will never repeat.
See you soon!
Best regards,
Margo
fg28
September 14th, 2018
There are some big problems with this site / company. First of all, they are pretty terrible at communication. If you open a support ticket, they email you and tell you to respond to the email with more information -- and then do not respond at all. I finally got online with a chat representative after a 20-minute wait, only to find out you aren't supposed to respond to the email but to update the ticket -- even though the email FROM kinguin said otherwise. They were pretty indignant and rude when I pointed out the issue, basically just declaring "that's why we have the online tickets," and said, "I am not going to argue." Attitude needs adjustment.

The reason I had gotten in touch with them in the first place was that the seller had provided a product key that couldn't be activated online and had to be done by phone.

The final issue with the site is that they don't differentiate between 32- and 64-bit programs.

Ultimately, it's good that I was able to get the program, but would have been happy to pay a little more to avoid the headaches and amount of my time I had to use to get a decent answer to the problem.

Tip for consumers: If you must buy from them (though I wouldn't necessarily recommend it), when you inevitably have problems, go straight to online chat despite the long wait.

Hello! The key for Sid Meier's Civilization V or IV may be used in Steam Client. The activation details are provided in all product pages https://www.kinguin.net/category/4906/sid-meier-s-civilization-v-complete-edition-steam-key/#activation-details. In case of any issues with the products, please contact us and we will help you. Best regards Kinguin Customer Support

See more answers (7)

Nope, they are scammers, my balance is frozen from 4 months, after you sell a game they keep the money for 2 months and then the withdraw process will take another 2 months

By Ciprian G.
See more answers (4)

Hello, We apologise for the delay in our answers. We recommend you to contact us directly on the Live Chat. This way we will be able to directly assist you with the matter. Please contact us anytime you need help. We are available for you 24/7. Best regards Kinguin Customer Support

See more answers (4)

Hello, currently, our replies are delayed. If your issue is not resolved, feel free to provide us with a ticket ID or order number.

By John S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kinguin staff and other customers.

Kinguin.net is a marketplace for gamers. Here developers sell games to wholesalers, merchants, and direct to customers. The merchants buy from wholesalers or developers and sell to consumers at fair market prices. In every case, great care is taken to ensure that customers get working product keys, and Kinguin’s award-winning customer support team is always ready to help.

johns1767
John S.
Typically responds within 18 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kinguin?

Have a question about Kinguin?