Review of JibJab

Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
help@jibjab.com

kimo99
6/19/19

Heather sorted my query in a very fast, friendly and efficient manner.

Very impressive customer service.

theoh32
6/13/19

The overall website is very fun and good to use. But it has its fair share of problems. you used to be able to shape your head for the videos. Now JibJab just took that all away with absolutely no apparent reason. This kind of pisses me off because it used to give more personality(best word I can think off) into it. Also, I just wish they would make more year in reviews (with subtitles of course XD) like they used to. The best part was the special videos you could make, like the Star Wars celebration vids. I wish they will go back to that. Other than that, its a great platform and I hope for the best. So, in conclusion: Good, but it's far from perfect.

andyb211
6/13/19

What a fantastic experience!! I cannot say any better, I was really well looked after and super quick too!! Thankyou!

rodb63
6/12/19

The team were fantastic in their responses to my questions. I thought i only paid for one month but i paid for twelve and they reimbursed me straight away!! Will definitely use again!!

harrietb23
6/8/19

I love JibJab and have used it for a few years, but I have had to stop my subscription now and the support team where so helpful when I realised I had not cancelled it and was charged for another year. They sorted out a refund for me and were really efficient.

jonathanm285
6/3/19

My account automatically renewed for $18. To be honest, I totally forgot I had one. Their site made it very easy to find how to cancel as well as request a refund. I got an email the next day and it was all taken care of. I wish all my customer service experiences went that smoothly!

pas6
5/28/19

It was fast and easy to resolve my problem with the automatic renewal. I was expecting more difficulty, Heather was great.

davidj790
5/23/19

Had a problem and asked Jib Jab for help. Customer service representative Heather jmped on solving the problem while keeping me informed and arrived at a solution in no time. Thanks Jib Jab and Heather for your help.

cedrick14
5/20/19

Used this platform to send funny e-cards for over three years now! Always new content right around the birthdays and holidays. Also appreciate their customer service and response time. Impeccable!

kennethh221
5/13/19

It was not hard to find the buttons/pages to stop my auto renew. Some other companies put up a wall so you almost give up and hand over your money in frustration. I will use jib-jab again simply because they are cool about business and are straight forward.

kristenn35
5/12/19

The "JibJab" app., although a very nice app., was just not what I was looking for, so I requested a refund. I simply e-mailed the address on their site & within 10 minutes I had a response & in another 5, my money was refunded. Just like that!! INCREDIBLE Customer Service!!! Shout out to Heather for all her help. Thank You

kirstenw9
5/8/19

Enjoyed using the app to send cards to friend and when I needed help customer service was quick and helpful.

roderickp8
5/2/19

The site was both entertaining and easy to use. It also had a good variety of "scenes" to choose from. The price is more than reasonable and the customer support was top notch!

williamc800
5/1/19

In 2018, I was billed for a yearly use of the Jib Jab system of a nominal amount. In the midst of a move from Florida to New Jersey, I didn't respond to the billing and just let it go. 2019 billing I had no such problem in "ringing them up" . The staff quickly responded to my inquiry and gave me a debit for the yearly 2019 usage. Thanks Jib Jab

annm601
4/29/19

Enjoyed the single card and was looking forward to using it several more times during the year but was unable to easily create another card without getting charged all over again ... in the end, company very responsive and issued me a refund... once it is easier to use, I will probably try again ...

ellieo4
4/24/19

Had a billing issue, and it was resolved same day! Larger corporations should learn from this. Thanks for treating the customer right!

juliem552
4/10/19

Appreciate the follow through by customer support, very responsive! Not often happens with this ease.

beckyd98
4/5/19

I had to discontinue my dad's JibJab account today. He hasn't used in a LONG time due to his health. We didn't even know he still had the account until we noticed the annual renewal payment on his credit card. He asked me to cancel it and when I did, I also asked for a refund. I figured it didn't hurt to ask. I got a response back very quickly that said he would get his refund in 3 to 5 days. JibJab brought my dad a LOT of fun times when he was able to still use it and if we ever need their services again, we won't hesitate to sign up. Thanks again to Heather at JibJab!

kristis64
4/4/19

I was incredibly impressed with the customer support that I received from JibJab. They made things go very easily and quickly. The product allowed me to make some hilarious videos for my staff. The product was easy to use and my staff LOVED it!

melonyl2
4/2/19

Enjoyed using JibJab to send a few e-cards.... when I was ready to cancel my account, the Customer Service experience was superb!

jone56
3/27/19

I haven't used Jib Jab for a few years and realized I was being charged on the annual renewal. I contacted customer support regarding cancellation and a refund and was so impressed with their quick and positive response. Thanks!

simona52
3/26/19

the best application! recommended
También tiene una variedad de videos. Puedes hacer los montajes con mucha gente y caras, lo pasarán genial.

maryr530
3/26/19

I too had forgotten about having a subscription to Jibjab. Right up until I saw the charge for service on my credit card bill! After I changed my password (because I had no idea of what it could be) I went to their website and unsubscribed, The website said that I could expect resolution in 48 hours or less. I received an email in less than 48 minutes! My subscription was cancelled without argument and I was given a refund....no problem. That is real customer service and greatly appreciated.

tonyr226
3/25/19

I got this app for family use (one time use) and forgot about it. Well, then a year later, I get a charge which I had no clue what it was for (Remember? I forgot about it.). So, I sent an email to the company expecting to get the run-around. But, no. Not only did the cancel my subscription, but they did so with no hesitation...... and gave me a refund. That almost never happens. Very professional. If I need that kind of service in the future, they have my business.

davidj740
3/22/19

Just had a terrific experience with JibJab. Their response to my request was prompt, professional, and courteous. They offer a terrific product and value excellent customer service. I'm a new fan.

Unfortunately, now you can only edit your heads immediately after you upload them, which makes it a waste of time to save them because each head you upload will only work correctly for the video you uploaded it for. I was told they removed the 'edit any time' function so people could use their app on androids which sounds pretty absurd to me. Oh well, this will be the last year I ever pay for it again if they don't correct this outrage.

By Roberta W.

We've removed the fine-tuned shaping feature for now to make our casting process easier for all; we also made adjustments so that users can easily cast their cards directly on mobile devices. This is part of our desire to make sure that anyone can learn to use and send our cards! Please feel free to reach out to help@jibjab.com with any additional feedback and we'll pass it along.

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Hello! Please send an email to help@jibjab.com and we will be happy to help!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Hi Annye! Please reach out to help@jibjab.com, and we can assist you!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Hello! You can turn off auto renewal in your account settings at any time.

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

If you are using PayPal they have a setting that allows to you cancel the recurring charges.

By Diana E.

Send them an email. I just did and got my subscription cancelled and a quick and full refund.

By Tony R.

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com, and we will be happy to help!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com, and we will be happy to help!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com, and we will help you turn off auto renewal!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JibJab staff and other customers.

JibJab?