Review of JibJab

Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
help@jibjab.com

stacyc105
3/12/19

Jib Jab is a fun and unique way to send greeting. It's always a nice surprise to the recipient :)
I've had a subscription for years and find it a good value

lauraf216
3/11/19

I signed up so I could create some fun things for a work party (they were a big hit!). I forgot that I was on "auto renew" and didn't discover the billing until a month or two later. I contacted customer support and they refunded the full amount, no questions asked. I'm sure I'll find a reason to use JibJab again. It's totally worth paying for!

williamo101
3/7/19

Had loads of fun with this app and delighted friends and family with special greetings for birthdays and holidays. It is super affordable and when I was ready to cancel the service, the support staff made cancelling a VERY easy process. This is how all companies should operate!

ericj249
3/6/19

Forgot to cancel my subscription and they took care of me immediately. Don't have to worry about them being greedy. I'll be back, thanks!

ernieb36
3/4/19

Met the brothers responsible for this hilarity years ago. They are still putting out entertaining product. Try it free of become a member for more options.

sarahm785
Sarah M.
2/28/19

These cards are great fun and family loved receiving them. The best part is that they have a great customer service team and that says a lot about a company.

dlp1
2/28/19

Christmas can be a depressing time and one misses the family when apart at the holidays. Jib-Jab allowed me to create a funny, frolicking, and very unique Christmas greeting to my entire family via e-mail.

robertc1241
2/27/19

Thanks for the laughs and the quality / timely customer service! Overall my experience has been pleasant and I appreciate the product and support.

rhondar75
2/25/19

JibJab offers excellent customer service. Lots of funny and creative videos to choose from. I highly recommend them!

vladac1
2/22/19

Lots of funny videos and ecards! Excellent communication with the support team!
Great option as a gift! My family and friends were surprised and loved the videos and ecards that I sent them. Pleasure to have business with you!

kathleens270
2/20/19

Very good experience with jib jab. They are very fair with pricing and processing payments. Provided many very funny videos. My family and friends loved them!

teenaw3
2/20/19

They are very funny! But it is misleading to say for $2 a month you can have a subscription and then charge you $24 for the year subscription. They gave me a refund so that is good but it is bad that they took the money in the first place from my card

dianem450
2/19/19

I had a billing issue, with one email my issue was resolved to my satisfaction without question or hassle. Excellent business!!!

selinao1
2/18/19

My email was answered and resolved within days. Awesome customer service! Experience was great using the service & no problems stopping it...

sharond292
2/18/19

It never disappoints; family and friends love to see themselves in silly mode. Choose to do this at least once, or maybe more

lorettah53
2/17/19

I had forgotten about the auto-renew and cannot afford it anymore so when I asked to discontinue, they refunded my money even though I had already paid for the year..Wow..Big companies just don't do that anymore...try getting a refund from your phone company!

myrad12
2/16/19

The support team at JibJab responded to my issue quickky and efficienty with no crazy questions to persuade me to keep my service. They were very understsnding snd professional.

patriciam622
2/15/19

Easy to sign up , easy to cancel and it brings joy and laughter to people you love. It's a way to tell others they are special to you and make them laugh .

gidgetj1
2/14/19

I paid $24 for use of JibJab because I liked the video concept. I made a video and when I replayed it, I got nothing but a black screen with music. I tried all ways to make the video appear, but it didn't. I called their phone number for assistance, and was told "by a recording" that if I was in the USA, I would have to email my problem for assistance within 2 days. I am not waiting 2 days to find out why the video won't play, so I requested a refund and alerted PayPal that I have done so.

arnelr2
2/14/19

Thank you for helping me to solve my problem so quickly, all I can say just keep up the work.Nothing more I can say. Thank you again.

alanb287
2/13/19

Had a small payment issue due to automatic renewal. Requested refund was forthcoming straight away. Excellent service, well done.

rosed115
2/12/19

Had a small issue and they refunded me with no questions asked. That's great customer service. Thanks JibJab

edwardu14
2/8/19

Found them through google. Their ad says "free e-cards" and so on. I went to the site, spent about ten minutes selecting a card, then another ten minutes individualizing it, then it turns out they want $24 a year or no deal! I don't do business with LIARS.

josephb441
2/8/19

I started to enroll & as I went along I was able to determine I just could not navigate and wanted to unsubscribe immediately. They were most gracious & understanding. I can email, text & certain other things; I'm just not all that computer Davy. However, JibJab is a very good service. Highly recommended for those who can navigate. THANK YOU JibJab!

alyssan17
2/7/19

I was very impressed with the prompt, helpful and friendly customer service I received from JibJab. Well done!

Unfortunately, now you can only edit your heads immediately after you upload them, which makes it a waste of time to save them because each head you upload will only work correctly for the video you uploaded it for. I was told they removed the 'edit any time' function so people could use their app on androids which sounds pretty absurd to me. Oh well, this will be the last year I ever pay for it again if they don't correct this outrage.

By Roberta W.

We've removed the fine-tuned shaping feature for now to make our casting process easier for all; we also made adjustments so that users can easily cast their cards directly on mobile devices. This is part of our desire to make sure that anyone can learn to use and send our cards! Please feel free to reach out to help@jibjab.com with any additional feedback and we'll pass it along.

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Hello! Please send an email to help@jibjab.com and we will be happy to help!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Hi Annye! Please reach out to help@jibjab.com, and we can assist you!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Hello! You can turn off auto renewal in your account settings at any time.

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

If you are using PayPal they have a setting that allows to you cancel the recurring charges.

By Diana E.

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com, and we will be happy to help!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com, and we will be happy to help!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com, and we will help you turn off auto renewal!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com and we will be happy to assist you.

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JibJab staff and other customers.

JibJab?