Review of JibJab

Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
help@jibjab.com

mikea623
1/22/19

The support team is spectacular. Great service, great support. Depending on the day of the week, their response is very fast.

rosier16
1/22/19

I have loved using Jibjab, it is a great way to send a different comical kind of card, and not too difficult to match up faces to template!

jeanneb109
1/21/19

This is a great site. It's a great way of adding some humor and happiness to someone's life. I would highly recommend subscribing to JibJab.

jeand143
1/18/19

I recently had a 18$ fee billed on my account while I ordered nothing !
Jib Jab support team has responded quickly and they rapidly settled this matter.
This is the demonstration of a company totally devoted to its customers !
I look forward to dealing with Jib Jab again in the future !
Honesty always rewards ;-)

Jean

kevinb665
1/17/19

This is a great site good professional people take time to help you everything they do is amazing this is my second time dealing with them and ill do it again, ya'll are great keep doing what your doing

ottos24
1/17/19

Very good experience with JibJab support team-great job !!!
Just wanted to cancel the automatic payment, and it worked without any problem within 2 days.

bingf3
1/13/19

JibJab app is so fun and hilariously crazy to use because my friends loved the videos that I made with their faces in the characters, and nobody ever gave any negative comments. They said that they laughed all the way watching the videos. Thanks for bringing laughter to our homes.I requested a refund and got a quick response...

amyw359
1/10/19

I requested a refund and received a response within an hour! Amazing customer service. Thank you JibJab!!

nataliyas7
1/10/19

I requested a refund and got a very quick response. Thank you JibJab customer support team and in particular Jeremy for efficiency!

tanyam121
1/10/19

Really hilarious videos and perfect technical and customer support. I did like the video with teasing dancing for ST.Valentine's day.

leaha36
1/10/19

The customer support is amazing. The problem I had was resolved promptly and with no issues. I really loved this app but the people I intended to send the videos to didn't understand they had to click through to watch the videos, therefore didn't see what I had sent them. Other than that JibJab is awesome! Im sure the younger crowd would have no issues receiving the videos.

reganb9
1/9/19

Very timely when I emailed about a concern regarding payment. Will use jibjab in the future because of this. Great job!

rosem323
1/9/19

Excellent follow up and response time. Was pleased with the resolution! They were able to refund me in a timely fashion without the third degree.

robynandmickn
1/9/19

Fun to use at Christmas time for end of year slide shows at school and for family get togethers. I did find for the school purposes there were only a few I could use so we were seeing the same ones a lot (not so funny after a while). However for an adult situation such as office parties it would be a lot of fun!

philipe43
1/9/19

I have great fun on the site sent lots downloads to family overseas and I know they have used JibJab too, the support team are great to , the annual fee is cheap if you use it you only get out what you put in

brendaf144
1/9/19

I asked for a refund, didn't know about tge auto renewal. Received a full refund, very fast and polite. No hassel. Great product will use again if need.

vladimirg23
1/9/19

I used jibjab service for the first time.Good service and friendly support. I would recommend it to my friends.

layned1
1/8/19

The refund request procedure that they have set up is refreshingly simple, easy to use and, it would seem, surprisingly effective and efficient! Thanks for such a wonderful & prompt customer service experience to Dan and all the fine folks at JibJab

mireanaf
1/8/19

Everybody who open the card is impressed and has a smile on their face. That is good, is very good. Also the customer service very prompt.

nicoles360
1/8/19

Signed up for Jibbab last holiday season 2017- I did not realize is was a monthly subscription until the charge showed up on my Pay pal ! 1 email to customer service and the charge was refunded and they were able to cancel all future items for me - Great service Team thanks so much - I will be back next holiday season for fun

robertg763
1/8/19

I needed to cancel my membership as I no longer needed it for a while. I had difficulty doing this as there was a mix up with my e-mail address which was quickly resolved by Heather the Customer services Agent. Certainly I would subscribe again.

lisal581
1/6/19

Great customer service! Would use Jibjab again! Fun website!! Great cards and easy to use as well. I would highly recommend Jibjab to anyone.

trishz9
1/4/19

Love JibJab! So much fun and a great gift idea. So easy to use! We laughed so hard at the videos! Great site!

marthac134
1/4/19

First experience I had a problem with the email card was apparently sent to. They were very prompt in resolving the problem and refunding me. Seems like a great company!

fabiop23
1/4/19

I'm greatfully well surprised with JibJab services over my refund request! Quickly attended and satisfied. Thank you!!!

Unfortunately, now you can only edit your heads immediately after you upload them, which makes it a waste of time to save them because each head you upload will only work correctly for the video you uploaded it for. I was told they removed the 'edit any time' function so people could use their app on androids which sounds pretty absurd to me. Oh well, this will be the last year I ever pay for it again if they don't correct this outrage.

By Roberta W.

We've removed the fine-tuned shaping feature for now to make our casting process easier for all; we also made adjustments so that users can easily cast their cards directly on mobile devices. This is part of our desire to make sure that anyone can learn to use and send our cards! Please feel free to reach out to help@jibjab.com with any additional feedback and we'll pass it along.

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Hello! Please send an email to help@jibjab.com and we will be happy to help!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Hi Annye! Please reach out to help@jibjab.com, and we can assist you!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Hello! You can turn off auto renewal in your account settings at any time.

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

If you are using PayPal they have a setting that allows to you cancel the recurring charges.

By Diana E.

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com, and we will be happy to help!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com, and we will be happy to help!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com, and we will help you turn off auto renewal!

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative

Please send an email to help@jibjab.com and we will be happy to assist you.

By Alessandra S., StoryBots Representative
Questions? Get answers from the JibJab staff and other customers.

JibJab?