Review of Kinguin

Tel: https://kingu.in/LiveCHAT
community@kinguin.net

evgeniyg3
12/10/19
Reliable and trustworthy support. They solved some of my questions with the regional restrictions that I received after buying one of the games. They reimbursed the funds that I spent.
entaroa
12/1/19
Been selling games on that platform since 2014. In 2018 they started to impose a waiting time of 2 months for payouts (used to be 1 month), and when you actually click on payout they still make you wait weeks, eventually months before they perform a simple payout. The company appears to have financial problems which is reflected in the payouts, for me personally this is a joke and I'm not able to sell as I'm used to cause this people steal us sellers money for their own shady business practices and investments, they are working with our money without our consent which is illegal imo.
Bad site, bad service, shady business practices and VERY VERY disappoining customer service they got (they just turn off LiveChat when they feel like it), I don't recommend anyone to buy anything on the even I am a seller myself...
benjaminj63
11/24/19
I absolutely love the universal sizing! It has never let me down and has always worked for me. Brilliant!
ivans109
10/23/19
• Updated review
The prices shown are without taxes and the products are then taxed in the cart. This is a waste of time and it's an unfair practice, sanctioned within the European Union.
What rating can be given to those who violate the regulations?

Ref:
Directive 2005/29/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 May 2005 concerning unfair business-to-consumer commercial practices in the internal market
Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello,
we are really sorry to hear that you feel that way.
Every customer is obliged to choose their own tax region during the checkout.
In this case, the tax is not included in the prices as every region is different.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.
Have a nice day,
“Awesome support!”
1/29/19
• Previous review
Every time I contact the support, even for a little doubt, they respond quickly and in the right way. Also I have never had any problem with the sale of keys or with their purchase.

Of those I've tried, this is the only reliable keys store with private resellers. Recommended!
todort3
10/20/19
I've been a customer for a few years now and I noticed support tends to answer much more quickly the higher the sum you've paid. But stuff is mega cheap anyway so it's fine. Purchase protection is important, so don't be a scrooge and add that as well, otherwise you may have a bad time if something goes wrong.
dastanb
10/18/19
I think they will get better. The payment options, variety of the goods and bonuses are much better than g2a provides. Definitely will deal with them more.
georgig9
10/16/19
Purchased Win 10 Pro OEM key from one of the sellers. Received it within few minutes. Successfully activated with Microsoft automated phone service.
akimc1
10/8/19
Very good game store fast and on, Support includes , multiple platform ,good price and secure pay game
maikm12
9/26/19
The sellers on there website can almost always be trusted, and even though fees don't make me that happy, I get it.

Tip for consumers: Try getting daily crowns, you might be able to get a game during the CFW

jamesr1010
9/20/19
i am glad i watch YouTube or else i would have never known of Kinguin deals on key-codes. i got Win10 home for a third the price and no problems so far. nice job Kinguin, and it is all 100% quarrateed. for a very small fee. can't go wrong.
stronciys
9/19/19
Good site. Many keys, gift cards, wallets and other products. Some time it will need some time to deliver key, but always everything is good.
victoriar134
8/11/19
Have been buying for over 4 years now. Have never had problems and when a merchant did sell a used key to me customer service fixed the problem. There are also many giveaways. Worth checking out.
uniontownp
8/6/19
Not a good experience. The extra, premium Buyer protection was purchased but useless. We *completely* followed their demands (screenshot after screenshot provided, etc.) but Kinguin refused even a partial refund. We are hoping to never do business with Kinguin in the future.

Also, we submitted 6 positive reviews and 1 negative review regarding various purchases. All of our positive reviews were published, but our single, negative review was marked as "Not Approved" in their site and was not published.

Disappointed with you Kinguin :/
Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello,
we are really sorry to hear that you feel that way.
Could you please provide us with the ticket ID or order number that you referring to?
We are looking forward to your reply,
dennisd221
7/24/19
This site has the best digital games, both free and they also deliver fast. They also have insurance for your purchases
ilans10
7/15/19
I had ordered a buy and play season pass. Long story short I got a code that was already registered to someone else account. I contacted customer support and they told me they could offer me a refund if I provided screenshots of it not working in email. I added full proof with screenshots yet they continue to say it works, when it doesn't. Ive ordered before from this company twice and I know what would work and this didn't. They also felt like threatening me in email to cancel my PayPal case for the expired/used code with their "legal department" to cancel it, and were super unhelpful in general. They denied me a refund for the bad code several times even with proof of full screenshots of the codes not working. Beware of this company selling fake/used codes there will be no way to get your money back unless you charge back with your bank.
Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello,
We are very sorry to hear about your issue.
Rest assured that our support team will do it’s best to help you!. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find your account in our store. Therefore we would like to ask if you could provide us with your order/ticket number?
We remain at your service 24/7.
Kind regards,
Minia
cipriang1
6/5/19
They act like scammer's, my balance is frozen from 4 months, after you sell a game they keep the money for 2 months and then the withdraw process will take another 2 months
josep186
6/3/19
I made lot of buys in this page with no problem and a very fast delivery. Good place to buy and nice prices.
calvinh103
5/27/19
It was fast and easy ! Even normal paysafecards are accepted! I got my order in under one minute! I first doesn't thought that this is legit but I was wrong! In intent you can find many promo codes and safe a few % per order !
10/10 will use again!
I even told many friends to use this side!
andreasn16
5/25/19
It wasnt a Bot-Support, it was a Live-Support.
No usual Questions, Text, like that.
The support, that i got, the waiting time, totaly normal, faster then other live-support sides.
But the supporter helps me a lot, he was nice, fast, no usual questions, answers, all that. He give me tips and also hints to look on the side where i can find them. One of the best Supports.

Tip for consumers: If you got a problem with an order, j ust ask the support, they'll help you for sure. They are totaly friendly, nice and just want to helping you.

nikolaosn1
5/24/19
Exellent
I always get near instant delivery, and I have never experienced any problems.
I from now on only use kingwin when looking to by any new games and softawe
mounira1
5/23/19
In general, All sellers can be trusted(With good evaluation), the site is reliable and the support is very cool. I will make more purchases on the website.

thanks kinguin and allkeyshop
ceilidhn
5/21/19
I had an issue with a 3rd party seller, and the support staff has worked very hard to get the situation resolved.
is22
5/16/19
I have used them for over 4 years, only twice I had issues with my keys on Windows and Office. The chat support agent was able to verify the situation and fixed the problem by refunding me the money, which I used again to get another key. You have to let them help you, and do what they say. I do not have many keys but they are willing to help. If you are legit, they are legit with you too!.
nickr178
5/13/19
The keys are hit and miss, but if you miss you're out the money. The activation method of calling doesn't work, and the method of getting screenshots from a chat session with MS support is no longer even offered, so your SOL. Save your time and money and just buy a real key. This is a busy
Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello Nick,
Thank you for your honest review even if it is negative.
We are really sorry to hear that you are not able to activate the system with the key we sent. Our Team will do their best to help you to solve the issue. Could you please provide us with the ticket ID/order number, we will contact you regarding the case.
Kind regards
jasonh414
5/3/19
Terrible customer service. Key did not work. And no help from them. Don't buy from here. Hidden fees at checkout

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello Jason,
We are really sorry about any issue you experienced.
Could you please be so kind and provide us with the ticket ID/order number? Our Team will take care of the case right away.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards
Monika

Hello! The key for Sid Meier's Civilization V or IV may be used in Steam Client. The activation details are provided in all product pages https://www.kinguin.net/category/4906/sid-meier-s-civilization-v-complete-edition-steam-key/#activation-details. In case of any issues with the products, please contact us and we will help you. Best regards Kinguin Customer Support

By John S., Kinguin Representative

Nope, they are scammers, my balance is frozen from 4 months, after you sell a game they keep the money for 2 months and then the withdraw process will take another 2 months

By Ciprian G.

Hello, We apologise for the delay in our answers. We recommend you to contact us directly on the Live Chat. This way we will be able to directly assist you with the matter. Please contact us anytime you need help. We are available for you 24/7. Best regards Kinguin Customer Support

By John S., Kinguin Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Kinguin staff and other customers.

Kinguin?