Kinguin

Kinguin has a consumer rating of 4.15 stars from 311 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kinguin also ranks 5th among Video Games Other sites.

• Once, though, I was very glad for their customer support, because one key didn't work.
  • The support team was responsive and they actually did the calling and the activation ID.

• Some of the worst customer service I've ever spoken to.
  • Don't believe the additional scam that if you pay extra for their "buyer protection", you won't get a bad code.
How would you rate Kinguin?

“Superior to G2A, in every way.”

Keegan x.
12/14/18

I bought Wolfenstein (the new colossus & the new order) through Kinguin a couple days ago, and I'm incredibly happy I did so. The keys were delivered within a couple of minutes (including payment time) and were perfectly valid. I had (regrettably) earlier tried to buy the same games from G2A a few hours earlier, where my payment wouldn't even go through. Even if it had, Ive had problems with G2A before, and it was not unlikely the seller would even give me a legitimate key. Couldn't recommend Kinguin more, and I look forward to buying through them in the future :D

“Appalling Service”

Owen B.
3/30/19

Purchased a key however when trying to activate via steam it was saying it's already been activated. Had to contact support and the agents on there did what they can but it wasn't good enough from a customers point of view. When a key is not successful they require you to take three different screenshots and send it to them before they will contact the merchant to get another key sent to me. On the third attempt of them sending me keys it finally worked. On the 2nd time I asked for a refund from kinguin but they said they will need to speak to the merchant about it. I know that some people do have a good experience from this site but unfortunately on my first use I was presented with this. Will shortly be removing my account as the trust has gone and I did not expect to be treated like that. It's a shame as the consept of the website is brilliant.

customer service (41) buyer protection (16) customer support (16) support team (9) windows 10 (19) game keys (6) support agent (8) instant delivery (5) 10 minutes (5) support person (4) great site (5) 5 minutes (6)
jamesl1288
February 16th, 2020
Paid almost $50 for a Windows key. It did not work. They won't refund my money. PayPal won't do anything about it.. Stay away, spend your money with a reputable company.
Hello,
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the encountered difficulties.
We do understand the inconvenience you have faced and we will be more than happy to assist you.
In order for us to be able to address the case, however, please share your ticket ID or order number with us.
Tony
dankwartd
January 12th, 2020
I have had a really bad experience with this company.

I have ordered key for two games here a long time ago, I even paid for buyer protection.

After my purchase I got a message that those games were added to my Kinguin Game Library where I thought they where safe since they never informed that any risk of the keys getting invalid existed - that's what I had paid extra buyer protection for.

Now, after a long time struggling with a disease I am getting slowly back into life and so also into gaming - but those keys I bought don't work and kinguin refuses to replace them - despite buyer protection, despite not having properly informed that any risk existed with that purchase.

I did provide any information they wanted but they say they can't clear it up and therefore wouldn't replace the keys ... well, thanks for nothing, I learned that I'm not the only one experiencing this with the "buyer protection". Their position is: "The Buyer Protection which you purchased does not guarantee you that you will recieve the replacement or refund." - well they should tell you *before* you buy!

With that slap into my face I can only advise to choose one of the attractive alternatives when buying games on the net.
Hello,
We are truly sorry to hear about your negative experience with our website and support.
We will try to amend it, however, in order for us to be able to address the issue in detail, please provide us with your order number.
Tony
thomask567
January 3rd, 2020
Kinguin is going down the drain since 2018, the company made some really bad financial decisions and is now making their sellers pay for their mistakes, if you are a game-seller stay off that site, you wont get payed for your efforts, Kinguin doesn't give a $#*! about you and the other sellers and act like it was normal.

Keys that are sold on Kinguin.net are NEVER, I repeat never actually from Kinguin themselves, sellers like me are those who sell keys via their platform, if a key is bad or theres any kind of restrictions Kinguin makes us sellers responsable for it, they act as they and the buyer were always right, as a seller you are scum to them, they just exploit you and make you wait for nothing at all...

One of the worst comanies I had to work with...
josec567
December 27th, 2019
I have been using it for a long time and it is for me the best site to buy games. Best Prices and fast delivery. Very well!!!
evgeniyg3
December 10th, 2019
Reliable and trustworthy support. They solved some of my questions with the regional restrictions that I received after buying one of the games. They reimbursed the funds that I spent.
entaroa
December 1st, 2019
Been selling games on that platform since 2014. In 2018 they started to impose a waiting time of 2 months for payouts (used to be 1 month), and when you actually click on payout they still make you wait weeks, eventually months before they perform a simple payout. The company appears to have financial problems which is reflected in the payouts, for me personally this is a joke and I'm not able to sell as I'm used to cause this people steal us sellers money for their own shady business practices and investments, they are working with our money without our consent which is illegal imo.
Bad site, bad service, shady business practices and VERY VERY disappoining customer service they got (they just turn off LiveChat when they feel like it), I don't recommend anyone to buy anything on the even I am a seller myself...
benjaminj63
November 24th, 2019
I absolutely love the universal sizing! It has never let me down and has always worked for me. Brilliant!
ivans109
October 23rd, 2019
• Updated review
The prices shown are without taxes and the products are then taxed in the cart. This is a waste of time and it's an unfair practice, sanctioned within the European Union.
What rating can be given to those who violate the regulations?

Ref:
Directive 2005/29/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 May 2005 concerning unfair business-to-consumer commercial practices in the internal market
Hello,
we are really sorry to hear that you feel that way.
Every customer is obliged to choose their own tax region during the checkout.
In this case, the tax is not included in the prices as every region is different.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.
Have a nice day,
Monika
Awesome support!
January 29th, 2019
• Previous review
Every time I contact the support, even for a little doubt, they respond quickly and in the right way. Also I have never had any problem with the sale of keys or with their purchase.

Of those I've tried, this is the only reliable keys store with private resellers. Recommended!
todort3
October 20th, 2019
I've been a customer for a few years now and I noticed support tends to answer much more quickly the higher the sum you've paid. But stuff is mega cheap anyway so it's fine. Purchase protection is important, so don't be a scrooge and add that as well, otherwise you may have a bad time if something goes wrong.
dastanb
October 18th, 2019
I think they will get better. The payment options, variety of the goods and bonuses are much better than g2a provides. Definitely will deal with them more.
georgig9
October 16th, 2019
Purchased Win 10 Pro OEM key from one of the sellers. Received it within few minutes. Successfully activated with Microsoft automated phone service.
akimc1
October 8th, 2019
Very good game store fast and on, Support includes , multiple platform ,good price and secure pay game
maikm12
September 26th, 2019
The sellers on there website can almost always be trusted, and even though fees don't make me that happy, I get it.

Tip for consumers: Try getting daily crowns, you might be able to get a game during the CFW

jamesr1010
September 20th, 2019
i am glad i watch YouTube or else i would have never known of Kinguin deals on key-codes. i got Win10 home for a third the price and no problems so far. nice job Kinguin, and it is all 100% quarrateed. for a very small fee. can't go wrong.
stronciys
September 19th, 2019
Good site. Many keys, gift cards, wallets and other products. Some time it will need some time to deliver key, but always everything is good.
victoriar134
August 11th, 2019
Have been buying for over 4 years now. Have never had problems and when a merchant did sell a used key to me customer service fixed the problem. There are also many giveaways. Worth checking out.
uniontownp
August 6th, 2019
Not a good experience. The extra, premium Buyer protection was purchased but useless. We *completely* followed their demands (screenshot after screenshot provided, etc.) but Kinguin refused even a partial refund. We are hoping to never do business with Kinguin in the future.

Also, we submitted 6 positive reviews and 1 negative review regarding various purchases. All of our positive reviews were published, but our single, negative review was marked as "Not Approved" in their site and was not published.

Disappointed with you Kinguin :/
Hello,
we are really sorry to hear that you feel that way.
Could you please provide us with the ticket ID or order number that you referring to?
We are looking forward to your reply,
Monika
dennisd221
July 24th, 2019
This site has the best digital games, both free and they also deliver fast. They also have insurance for your purchases
ilans10
July 15th, 2019
I had ordered a buy and play season pass. Long story short I got a code that was already registered to someone else account. I contacted customer support and they told me they could offer me a refund if I provided screenshots of it not working in email. I added full proof with screenshots yet they continue to say it works, when it doesn't. Ive ordered before from this company twice and I know what would work and this didn't. They also felt like threatening me in email to cancel my PayPal case for the expired/used code with their "legal department" to cancel it, and were super unhelpful in general. They denied me a refund for the bad code several times even with proof of full screenshots of the codes not working. Beware of this company selling fake/used codes there will be no way to get your money back unless you charge back with your bank.
Hello,
We are very sorry to hear about your issue.
Rest assured that our support team will do it’s best to help you!. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find your account in our store. Therefore we would like to ask if you could provide us with your order/ticket number?
We remain at your service 24/7.
Minia
cipriang1
June 5th, 2019
They act like scammer's, my balance is frozen from 4 months, after you sell a game they keep the money for 2 months and then the withdraw process will take another 2 months
josep186
June 3rd, 2019
I made lot of buys in this page with no problem and a very fast delivery. Good place to buy and nice prices.
calvinh103
May 27th, 2019
It was fast and easy ! Even normal paysafecards are accepted! I got my order in under one minute! I first doesn't thought that this is legit but I was wrong! In intent you can find many promo codes and safe a few % per order !
10/10 will use again!
I even told many friends to use this side!
andreasn16
May 25th, 2019
It wasnt a Bot-Support, it was a Live-Support.
No usual Questions, Text, like that.
The support, that i got, the waiting time, totaly normal, faster then other live-support sides.
But the supporter helps me a lot, he was nice, fast, no usual questions, answers, all that. He give me tips and also hints to look on the side where i can find them. One of the best Supports.

Tip for consumers: If you got a problem with an order, j ust ask the support, they'll help you for sure. They are totaly friendly, nice and just want to helping you.

nikolaosn1
May 24th, 2019
Exellent
I always get near instant delivery, and I have never experienced any problems.
I from now on only use kingwin when looking to by any new games and softawe
mounira1
May 23rd, 2019
In general, All sellers can be trusted(With good evaluation), the site is reliable and the support is very cool. I will make more purchases on the website.

thanks kinguin and allkeyshop

Hello! The key for Sid Meier's Civilization V or IV may be used in Steam Client. The activation details are provided in all product pages https://www.kinguin.net/category/4906/sid-meier-s-civilization-v-complete-edition-steam-key/#activation-details. In case of any issues with the products, please contact us and we will help you. Best regards Kinguin Customer Support

By John S.,