Review of Kinguin

Tel: https://kingu.in/LiveCHAT
community@kinguin.net

mounira1
5/23/19

In general, All sellers can be trusted(With good evaluation), the site is reliable and the support is very cool. I will make more purchases on the website.

thanks kinguin and allkeyshop

ceilidhn
5/21/19

I had an issue with a 3rd party seller, and the support staff has worked very hard to get the situation resolved.

is22
5/16/19

I have used them for over 4 years, only twice I had issues with my keys on Windows and Office. The chat support agent was able to verify the situation and fixed the problem by refunding me the money, which I used again to get another key. You have to let them help you, and do what they say. I do not have many keys but they are willing to help. If you are legit, they are legit with you too!.

nickr178
5/13/19

The keys are hit and miss, but if you miss you're out the money. The activation method of calling doesn't work, and the method of getting screenshots from a chat session with MS support is no longer even offered, so your SOL. Save your time and money and just buy a real key. This is a busy

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello Nick,
Thank you for your honest review even if it is negative.
We are really sorry to hear that you are not able to activate the system with the key we sent. Our Team will do their best to help you to solve the issue. Could you please provide us with the ticket ID/order number, we will contact you regarding the case.
jasonh414
5/3/19

Terrible customer service. Key did not work. And no help from them. Don't buy from here. Hidden fees at checkout

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello Jason,
We are really sorry about any issue you experienced.
Could you please be so kind and provide us with the ticket ID/order number? Our Team will take care of the case right away.
We hope to hear from you soon.
torrinm
4/30/19

Charging insurance on purchases is a little dodgy, but if anything does go wrong support is quick to sort it out and make sure you have a positive outcome.

gaetanc3
4/29/19

I've bought around 25 products on this site and I was never disappointed.
I contact the support two times for a key non-activation and it was able to help me under 48 hours. It wasn't a fake key or an used one, it was a miss-reading from my part.

Tip for consumers: Always buy the protection of the buyer for a fast and efficient service.

vladimira23
4/24/19

Great site for purchase of ps network card. Fast delivery and safe purchase.
Reccomend this site for daily use and purschases.

bryang95
4/22/19

Bought a Windows 10 OEM key and windows had a huge issue that didn't allow me to use the phone method to apply the key... The online support walked me through step by step to fix the issues that were windows 10 issues... took a while and I am sure they made no money off of me because of that. This is the second OEM I with them and the first has been working for months with no issues. I have no expatiation that any issue will happen with this one. Totally recommending these folks! - Not including a photo.... because it was just a key....

felipeh22
4/22/19

I bought Escape From Tarkov and paid with paypal, I got my key as soon as I paid, excelent service! I will definitly buy again from this site!

davib1
4/20/19

Very happy to have received such fast and efficient support on MS OEM Licenses. Will keep using them for all our OEM purchases.

rubinu
4/7/19

Every key that i've bought has been valid and been delivered almost instantly. It's also a great site for selling your game keys, the support is always helpful and quick to answer your questions.

raduc6
4/2/19

I bought a Windows 10 + Office 2016 bundle. The office key stopped working after 2 months. They offered a refund of 8 euros on their platform while a replacement key costs 26 euros. They said that's the most they can do. No, thank you!

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello,
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
We would like to explain the issue which you experienced. The purchased product was sold in the bundle which contained 3 products therefore, we offered 1/3 refund of the price. However, Customer Satisfaction is very important to us, we decided to refund 50% of the price. We are really sorry about the issue, the appropriate Team already contacted you via ticket. Please make sure to check it.
ranak10
4/2/19

I had an issue with a scammer seller, now solved thanks to the customer service. I had issue in the past too, all solved without a problem. thank you kinguin for real!

nickp164
4/2/19

I bought 5 random steam keys for £5, but upon receiving them I changed my mind and wanted a refund (note that I did not redeem the codes). I talked with tech support and in under 10 minutes I received my full refund (minus the buyer protection, but that's in the T&Cs of the service) without any hassle and with great help from Michal. I have been using Kinguin for more than 6 years and I always am extremely happy with their system and support.

yossefv
3/30/19

Bought win 10 pro key, had a problem (probably because of uncleaned installation) the guided me step by step and resolved the issue of activation. Great product great service.

owenb52
3/30/19

Purchased a key however when trying to activate via steam it was saying it's already been activated. Had to contact support and the agents on there did what they can but it wasn't good enough from a customers point of view. When a key is not successful they require you to take three different screenshots and send it to them before they will contact the merchant to get another key sent to me. On the third attempt of them sending me keys it finally worked.
On the 2nd time I asked for a refund from kinguin but they said they will need to speak to the merchant about it.
I know that some people do have a good experience from this site but unfortunately on my first use I was presented with this. Will shortly be removing my account as the trust has gone and I did not expect to be treated like that. It's a shame as the consept of the website is brilliant.

Tip for consumers: Don't

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello,
We are really sorry to hear about your issue.
Please provide us with the order number or ticket ID that we can take care of your case.
We would like to fix it for you.
marcm170
3/27/19

Very happy with this website, they offer good prices and their support is great also! I did multiple orders on it already :)

sanderr1
3/23/19

Bought a W10Pro Key. Installed (actually upgraded) to W10Pro without a problem, but encountered an activation problem after that. Tried Microsoft's phone activation, but that didn't help.
After 5min the chat bot transferred me to a real agent that solved the problem within 2min.
Great

florianj11
3/17/19

It's very easy to get a hold on someone and have a quickly and useful response, and the people seems very joyful

markov5
3/17/19

this site is one of the best . i come from a family with not much to spend adn here we can have nice games for normal prices .. and the best thing is the random keys .. just for a couple of euro's we can play new games .. i love this site

ahmetg8
3/15/19

Seamless shopping. Excellent prices. You can shop without fear.Great games for great prices. I love this site.

josepht243
3/11/19

When I buy something from a discount website like this I expect there are the potential for issues. The concept isn't a scam, bulk keys are things that exists and sometimes distributor's will sell them like any old stock in a brick and mortar store, or a large business that bought hundreds of keys to use goes belly up and they get sold in liquidation. This website uses other sellers and aren't directly responsible when something goes wrong. Sometimes these sellers don't know a key was already used before they got the lot. Sometimes they are just nefarious and sell illegitimate keys. I'm not faulting them for the fact that bad keys get sent out. The nature of these this type of business means that it will happen. They offer a buyer protection for just that situation. My problem with this website is how they handle that buyer protection. I bought a key and tried to use it right away only to have issues. I filed a claim with support right then, not even 30 minutes after my initial order. 2 days later I hadn't heard back so I decided to contact support chat to see what kind of response I should expect. They claimed that they could resolve the issues in chat but needed more information. Because I was at work and the computer in question at home my problem is still not resolved. If my situation could be followed up with so quickly why did I have to track them down in the chat to get a solution? When I've paid explicitly for purchase protection and say I have a problem, I should be met with a swift response.

Edit: They did resolve the problem in chat. It took about 10 minutes (if that) but I still maintain my low score. If an issue could be resolved in a chat that quickly then it shouldn't have taken 2 days to get a response to my ticket. All support methods should offer similar levels of quality. I shouldn't have to know to go to that chat rather than the ticket system to get service.

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Dear Joseph,

thank you very much for your review.

Indeed, we are a platform where different merchants can sell various products. In order to sell on our site it is necessary to send an application and provide us with some information we verify, to be sure that the keys derive from legal sources.

We are aware that sometimes the keys happen to be faulty, however please note, that we are available on our 24/7 LiveChat and via tickets, ready to assist. Kinguin Buyer Protection gives some privileges, buy even if you decide not to purchase it, we are here to help. We do our best to resolve the problems as soon and swiftly as possible.

Since the decisions we make regard the products sold by our merchants, and not by us directly, we need to investigate each and every case with details, to be sure what causes the problem and report it. Moreover, some issues are caused by server errors and we need to check if it's still possible to activate the product. Hence, we need some data and some screenshots to check what went wrong.

We are sorry if you experienced inconveniences in regard to your purchase. We would like to assist you and we hope that our next conversation on LiveChat will lead us to positive solution of the case.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Margo
lukasr21
3/10/19

I realy love to buy games trough this site. Its fast and safe, I already bough 4 games and there was no problem. I can only recommend it :)

markw675
3/9/19

I was pre-ordering a game and added 50 euro to my balance on Kinguin. That went easy and fast and i pressed on The Division 2 and put it in the basket! Very easy and fast too.. then i added a coupon i found on the internet and it worked.. i placed my order but i got a weird message that i needed to pay with Kinguin Crowns or something and i contacted the support and they explained to me that it's only for certain payments and that i should cancel my order in the email i got. So i did that and i instantly got my balance back! Great stuff right? But the best part comes now! The very friendly support person gave me a coupon code for a regular transaction! And it worked. Very nice and fast support, i will stay here for a while and so should you :)

Tip for consumers: Don't be afraid! The support can always help you if you have problems.

Hello! The key for Sid Meier's Civilization V or IV may be used in Steam Client. The activation details are provided in all product pages https://www.kinguin.net/category/4906/sid-meier-s-civilization-v-complete-edition-steam-key/#activation-details. In case of any issues with the products, please contact us and we will help you. Best regards Kinguin Customer Support

By John S., Kinguin Representative

Hello, We apologise for the delay in our answers. We recommend you to contact us directly on the Live Chat. This way we will be able to directly assist you with the matter. Please contact us anytime you need help. We are available for you 24/7. Best regards Kinguin Customer Support

By John S., Kinguin Representative

Bought multiple keys on it and they worked all the time!

By Marc M.

Questions? Get answers from the Kinguin staff and other customers.

Kinguin?