Review of Kinguin

Tel: https://kingu.in/LiveCHAT
community@kinguin.net

victoriar134
8/11/19

Have been buying for over 4 years now. Have never had problems and when a merchant did sell a used key to me customer service fixed the problem. There are also many giveaways. Worth checking out.

uniontownp
8/6/19

Not a good experience. The extra, premium Buyer protection was purchased but useless. We *completely* followed their demands (screenshot after screenshot provided, etc.) but Kinguin refused even a partial refund. We are hoping to never do business with Kinguin in the future.

Also, we submitted 6 positive reviews and 1 negative review regarding various purchases. All of our positive reviews were published, but our single, negative review was marked as "Not Approved" in their site and was not published.

Disappointed with you Kinguin :/

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello,
we are really sorry to hear that you feel that way.
Could you please provide us with the ticket ID or order number that you referring to?
We are looking forward to your reply,
dennisd221
7/24/19

This site has the best digital games, both free and they also deliver fast. They also have insurance for your purchases

ilans10
7/15/19

I had ordered a buy and play season pass. Long story short I got a code that was already registered to someone else account. I contacted customer support and they told me they could offer me a refund if I provided screenshots of it not working in email. I added full proof with screenshots yet they continue to say it works, when it doesn't. Ive ordered before from this company twice and I know what would work and this didn't. They also felt like threatening me in email to cancel my PayPal case for the expired/used code with their "legal department" to cancel it, and were super unhelpful in general. They denied me a refund for the bad code several times even with proof of full screenshots of the codes not working. Beware of this company selling fake/used codes there will be no way to get your money back unless you charge back with your bank.

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello,
We are very sorry to hear about your issue.
Rest assured that our support team will do it’s best to help you!. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find your account in our store. Therefore we would like to ask if you could provide us with your order/ticket number?
We remain at your service 24/7.
Kind regards,
Minia
cipriang1
6/5/19

They act like scammer's, my balance is frozen from 4 months, after you sell a game they keep the money for 2 months and then the withdraw process will take another 2 months

josep186
6/3/19

I made lot of buys in this page with no problem and a very fast delivery. Good place to buy and nice prices.

calvinh103
5/27/19

It was fast and easy ! Even normal paysafecards are accepted! I got my order in under one minute! I first doesn't thought that this is legit but I was wrong! In intent you can find many promo codes and safe a few % per order !
10/10 will use again!
I even told many friends to use this side!

andreasn16
5/25/19

It wasnt a Bot-Support, it was a Live-Support.
No usual Questions, Text, like that.
The support, that i got, the waiting time, totaly normal, faster then other live-support sides.
But the supporter helps me a lot, he was nice, fast, no usual questions, answers, all that. He give me tips and also hints to look on the side where i can find them. One of the best Supports.

Tip for consumers: If you got a problem with an order, j ust ask the support, they'll help you for sure. They are totaly friendly, nice and just want to helping you.

nikolaosn1
5/24/19

Exellent
I always get near instant delivery, and I have never experienced any problems.
I from now on only use kingwin when looking to by any new games and softawe

mounira1
5/23/19

In general, All sellers can be trusted(With good evaluation), the site is reliable and the support is very cool. I will make more purchases on the website.

thanks kinguin and allkeyshop

ceilidhn
5/21/19

I had an issue with a 3rd party seller, and the support staff has worked very hard to get the situation resolved.

is22
5/16/19

I have used them for over 4 years, only twice I had issues with my keys on Windows and Office. The chat support agent was able to verify the situation and fixed the problem by refunding me the money, which I used again to get another key. You have to let them help you, and do what they say. I do not have many keys but they are willing to help. If you are legit, they are legit with you too!.

nickr178
5/13/19

The keys are hit and miss, but if you miss you're out the money. The activation method of calling doesn't work, and the method of getting screenshots from a chat session with MS support is no longer even offered, so your SOL. Save your time and money and just buy a real key. This is a busy

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello Nick,
Thank you for your honest review even if it is negative.
We are really sorry to hear that you are not able to activate the system with the key we sent. Our Team will do their best to help you to solve the issue. Could you please provide us with the ticket ID/order number, we will contact you regarding the case.
jasonh414
5/3/19

Terrible customer service. Key did not work. And no help from them. Don't buy from here. Hidden fees at checkout

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello Jason,
We are really sorry about any issue you experienced.
Could you please be so kind and provide us with the ticket ID/order number? Our Team will take care of the case right away.
We hope to hear from you soon.
torrinm
4/30/19

Charging insurance on purchases is a little dodgy, but if anything does go wrong support is quick to sort it out and make sure you have a positive outcome.

gaetanc3
4/29/19

I've bought around 25 products on this site and I was never disappointed.
I contact the support two times for a key non-activation and it was able to help me under 48 hours. It wasn't a fake key or an used one, it was a miss-reading from my part.

Tip for consumers: Always buy the protection of the buyer for a fast and efficient service.

vladimira23
4/24/19

Great site for purchase of ps network card. Fast delivery and safe purchase.
Reccomend this site for daily use and purschases.

bryang95
4/22/19

Bought a Windows 10 OEM key and windows had a huge issue that didn't allow me to use the phone method to apply the key... The online support walked me through step by step to fix the issues that were windows 10 issues... took a while and I am sure they made no money off of me because of that. This is the second OEM I with them and the first has been working for months with no issues. I have no expatiation that any issue will happen with this one. Totally recommending these folks! - Not including a photo.... because it was just a key....

felipeh22
4/22/19

I bought Escape From Tarkov and paid with paypal, I got my key as soon as I paid, excelent service! I will definitly buy again from this site!

davib1
4/20/19

Very happy to have received such fast and efficient support on MS OEM Licenses. Will keep using them for all our OEM purchases.

rubinu
4/7/19

Every key that i've bought has been valid and been delivered almost instantly. It's also a great site for selling your game keys, the support is always helpful and quick to answer your questions.

raduc6
4/2/19

I bought a Windows 10 + Office 2016 bundle. The office key stopped working after 2 months. They offered a refund of 8 euros on their platform while a replacement key costs 26 euros. They said that's the most they can do. No, thank you!

Response from John S., Kinguin Representative
Hello,
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
We would like to explain the issue which you experienced. The purchased product was sold in the bundle which contained 3 products therefore, we offered 1/3 refund of the price. However, Customer Satisfaction is very important to us, we decided to refund 50% of the price. We are really sorry about the issue, the appropriate Team already contacted you via ticket. Please make sure to check it.
ranak10
4/2/19

I had an issue with a scammer seller, now solved thanks to the customer service. I had issue in the past too, all solved without a problem. thank you kinguin for real!

nickp164
4/2/19

I bought 5 random steam keys for £5, but upon receiving them I changed my mind and wanted a refund (note that I did not redeem the codes). I talked with tech support and in under 10 minutes I received my full refund (minus the buyer protection, but that's in the T&Cs of the service) without any hassle and with great help from Michal. I have been using Kinguin for more than 6 years and I always am extremely happy with their system and support.

yossefv
3/30/19

Bought win 10 pro key, had a problem (probably because of uncleaned installation) the guided me step by step and resolved the issue of activation. Great product great service.

Hello! The key for Sid Meier's Civilization V or IV may be used in Steam Client. The activation details are provided in all product pages https://www.kinguin.net/category/4906/sid-meier-s-civilization-v-complete-edition-steam-key/#activation-details. In case of any issues with the products, please contact us and we will help you. Best regards Kinguin Customer Support

By John S., Kinguin Representative

Nope, they are scammers, my balance is frozen from 4 months, after you sell a game they keep the money for 2 months and then the withdraw process will take another 2 months

By Ciprian G.

Hello, We apologise for the delay in our answers. We recommend you to contact us directly on the Live Chat. This way we will be able to directly assist you with the matter. Please contact us anytime you need help. We are available for you 24/7. Best regards Kinguin Customer Support

By John S., Kinguin Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Kinguin staff and other customers.

Kinguin?