Review of Joom

Joom reviews

tammim11
8/20/19

Ordered shower curtain and mats set only received shower curtain they say it doesn't include mats when it clearly stated it's a set. Had proof and all but they just say can't help u. Very rude arogamt people

rosem363
7/19/19

Do not buy anything in this site is a rubbish.
I ordered some items and some of them came with defect such as tore, different colour which a ordered and my shoes came in a different size for each foot, (right foot 40, left one 38) and different designer.
I tried to contact the customer service, but every time a different person answer me, and I have to repeat the same story again and again. They do not read the previews email.
With no solution so far,..

darrenm95
7/15/19

I ordered a watch from joom on the 25th of April, initially it was going to be with me in 15 days, I complained a 7 r 8 weeks and they said I had to wait 75 days before I could apply for a refund if the watch didn't come, I messaged them again last week asking for my money back, now I have a message say it has expired, 83 days later an countless emails I'm down 82 and I can't even get an answer from them, don't order anything from joom.

paulm1156
7/12/19

Hurry and shop, Don't be lazy ???? So if I don't hurry and shop from you're app I am LAZY ??? What an insult ! I gave 25 years in the Army, but since I don't hurry and shop I am now Lazy ?? Just removed this app from my iPhone.

stevem965
7/5/19

out of 5 tech orders ive had 4 items from different sellers that are dead on arrival. Their reporting and claim system is convoluted to make it difficult to claim a refund. Seems this site is used to offload cheap 2nd rate $#*!.
Wish.com is a much better option.

juanm264
6/29/19

There is no risk whatsoever buying from JOOM. Aslo, if you pay with PAYPAL you have their protection as well - but this has never been necessary.
I think all the negative reviews come from disgruntled resellers who want to discredit Joom.
Have ordered dozens of items from them. On 3 occasions I wasn't happy with the quality - got refunded immediately, without even having to send back the items.

hureran
6/27/19

This is to warn every one think before order from joom. It's come from chaina , send notification that your parcel is in safer place but it's not here then when you email them you will be ask to check in local post office. Nothing to do with post office it is not Royal Mail or Yodel delivery . They give you a fake tracking number which does not recognised by any of our parcel delivery service. It will only work if you track in package Rader or Sun You . Nobody you can contact. I have lost my money. They do not give you refund until you get a letter from post office. Post office will not give any written document because it is nothing to do with them. It was my first order from joom. Will never ever try joom again . Wish is little bit better than joom. at list wish refund your money if you don't receive your item.

raymondc159
6/23/19

Please don't go anyhere Joom
They'll cheat you as they cheated me. Be wise and save your money.
The articles are rarely as described and they will not replace or refund, despite their promises. So stay well clear.

christineh345
6/19/19

Don't be fooled and scamed Joom adversties products on thier site that they never even have as soon as u pay for items they say out of stock and u will be refunded in 1 month time but u are never refunded if u are lucky to get an item from them it's cheaply made and of poor quality JOOM is a big scam!

angelab446
6/19/19

I will not be ordering anymore clothing from this site. Not the same dress as the picture, and missing one outfit.1st picture is what I received and second picture is what I ordered.

laurences35
6/3/19

As you can see flash sale for doorbell £9 with free chime all I received was chime with joom customer service saying I got what I paid for no I didn't the chime was free it was the doorbell I paid for.
Laurence Silcock.

tesst7
5/28/19

Very bad Customer service they don't help you! they don't think with you! They don't look for good solution! all they say is this stupid thing and they come with stupid solutions which don't work!!!

rebeccam520
5/28/19

I wanted to order two pairs of summer shoes & was very disappointed with the price !!
First they were £4.50 then depending on the size & colour they went up to £17.10 !!!
So if I'm disapointed before the order NOT a good idea to place an order !!!
It wasn't just shoes either it was clothes a swim top & shorts started at £6.00 & went up to either £17 or £18.00 pounds !!!

lonnieh39
5/9/19

I received my items weeks after I was supposed to. They were completely fake knock offs! Good luck trying to get a refund! This app and the people running it all blow goats for quarters!

angelae88
4/29/19

I ordered a swimsuit 4 weeks ago and got an email today that they gave me a refund! Serioisly? No you didn't and secondly, i didn't ask for a refund! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.!!!!

seanr136
4/23/19

I ordered a bluetooth , below is a pic of how it arrived,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,... ......................

jennier19
4/18/19

I bought dresses from them. They anounce as being a USA company but they really are in China.Quality was cheap and the photos deceiving. When you try to return it, they stall and finally ask for u to send at your cost the package insured and with track to CHINA. And that when they finally process all, they will refund. What they want is for u to lose whatever you paid as shipping to China is more expensive than the cost of the merchandise.

rockc7
4/1/19

joom took money and did not sent the package and when you claim for refund , they will not provide ,

hollens
3/17/19

ordered over 10 items, 3 delivered, 100 euro lost. they dont really care about customer.
pure scam. go find another shop where customer is appreciated

alexe73
3/17/19

pure scam. go find another shop where customer is appreciated

marks608
3/6/19

You get what you pay for! There are lots of cheap products on Joom and I have purchased a lot from them. I've had a couple of really crap quality items but they refunded me no problems. If you're looking for cheap branded stuff like UGG you ain't getting genuine ones on Joom. The Chinese are great at copies/fakes and I've actually had better fake than original versions as they put that much effort into getting it right it was so well made! I use Joom at least once a week, never any real problems that they haven't sorted out. Make sure you read the description properly as headline is sometimes different from discription. I just checked and have ordered 129 times and had 2 refunded as poor quality or not matching description.

carrief31
2/25/19

I love this website it has everything you could ever want and for a low price. I can accessorize any and every outfit I own and on my budget I didn't think I could ever afford to do that. They all the cutest and newest designs from hats to undergarments. The only downfall is shipping takes a long time. But shipping is free so definitely worth the wait. Keeps this mama styling.....

bahary
1/22/19

They never response your tickets, whenever they response they claim you took the evidences from the internet. This time I have written my order ID on the paper and we'll see if this works. I also started a chargeback claim and my bank told me that I will be able to get it for sure. My order ID is MG64V74N. The only thing they do is pointing you to support_management email and no one else response there too. I will remove the feedback once my problem is solved. Otherwise I will continue sharing my experience with these craps. They are scam, do not buy! Scam joom, scammer joom, crap joom, do not buy from joom, well established scammer joom, joom is a scam.

danig26
12/26/18

Got counterfeit ugg boots that were advertised as original. Now I can't get my refund back, they ask to pay shipping back which costs more than item. This is the way they scam people. BTW, boots fel apart when I opened the "plasticky" smelly bag :(
And I payed $35 for that piece of nothing!!!
I am filing complaints because I'm sick of this kind of scammers. It would be great to file a joint complaint to get back to them.

cynthiaf114
12/19/18

The shipping information is wrong, I am overdue for my product, customer service will not refund me until 75 days have past even though the dress I ordered said it would arrive in 9-21 days and hasn't. Customer service REFUSES to give me any new information or put me through to a superior. If you read the reviews on ANY item, the positive ones are copy-paste, grammatically flawed garbage while all the negative reviews go into detail about wrong color, wrong size, broken, poor quality, and bad experience overall with the product and the shipping. This app is a scam and needs to be shut down.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I'm still waiting in September for things i ordered in JUNE. Thank God my remaining items only total about $5. I'm not ordering from them ever again. It's a scam.

By shannon j.

I love this site and I've always got my stuff. It just takes a long time has to go through customs and everything. I always use my bank card it's a secure site. But if you signed up with your email just click on your info and hit add payment option and just delete your card info.

By Carrie F.

I did not get my parcel. Who ever send notification that my parcel was left in a safer place did not left a card to say where it was left. Tried post office as joom asked me it's not there and post office will not give me a letter to say it's not there so I have lost my money.

By Hurera N.

Questions? Get answers from the Joom staff and other customers.

Joom?