Review of Joom

Joom reviews

seanr136
4/23/19

I ordered a bluetooth , below is a pic of how it arrived,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,... ......................

jennier19
4/18/19

I bought dresses from them. They anounce as being a USA company but they really are in China.Quality was cheap and the photos deceiving. When you try to return it, they stall and finally ask for u to send at your cost the package insured and with track to CHINA. And that when they finally process all, they will refund. What they want is for u to lose whatever you paid as shipping to China is more expensive than the cost of the merchandise.

rockc7
4/1/19

joom took money and did not sent the package and when you claim for refund , they will not provide ,

hollens
3/17/19

ordered over 10 items, 3 delivered, 100 euro lost. they dont really care about customer.
pure scam. go find another shop where customer is appreciated

alexe73
3/17/19

pure scam. go find another shop where customer is appreciated

marks608
3/6/19

You get what you pay for! There are lots of cheap products on Joom and I have purchased a lot from them. I've had a couple of really crap quality items but they refunded me no problems. If you're looking for cheap branded stuff like UGG you ain't getting genuine ones on Joom. The Chinese are great at copies/fakes and I've actually had better fake than original versions as they put that much effort into getting it right it was so well made! I use Joom at least once a week, never any real problems that they haven't sorted out. Make sure you read the description properly as headline is sometimes different from discription. I just checked and have ordered 129 times and had 2 refunded as poor quality or not matching description.

carrief31
2/25/19

I love this website it has everything you could ever want and for a low price. I can accessorize any and every outfit I own and on my budget I didn't think I could ever afford to do that. They all the cutest and newest designs from hats to undergarments. The only downfall is shipping takes a long time. But shipping is free so definitely worth the wait. Keeps this mama styling.....

bahary
1/22/19

They never response your tickets, whenever they response they claim you took the evidences from the internet. This time I have written my order ID on the paper and we'll see if this works. I also started a chargeback claim and my bank told me that I will be able to get it for sure. My order ID is MG64V74N. The only thing they do is pointing you to support_management email and no one else response there too. I will remove the feedback once my problem is solved. Otherwise I will continue sharing my experience with these craps. They are scam, do not buy! Scam joom, scammer joom, crap joom, do not buy from joom, well established scammer joom, joom is a scam.

danig26
12/26/18

Got counterfeit ugg boots that were advertised as original. Now I can't get my refund back, they ask to pay shipping back which costs more than item. This is the way they scam people. BTW, boots fel apart when I opened the "plasticky" smelly bag :(
And I payed $35 for that piece of nothing!!!
I am filing complaints because I'm sick of this kind of scammers. It would be great to file a joint complaint to get back to them.

cynthiaf114
12/19/18

The shipping information is wrong, I am overdue for my product, customer service will not refund me until 75 days have past even though the dress I ordered said it would arrive in 9-21 days and hasn't. Customer service REFUSES to give me any new information or put me through to a superior. If you read the reviews on ANY item, the positive ones are copy-paste, grammatically flawed garbage while all the negative reviews go into detail about wrong color, wrong size, broken, poor quality, and bad experience overall with the product and the shipping. This app is a scam and needs to be shut down.

bobp201
12/18/18

I wish that I'd never heard of this God-awful company! I ordered what was advertised as a USB Blu-ray player, but what arrived was anything but. It could play everything...except Blu-ray discs! When I asked to be refunded, they said that I must send a video of the fault(?) and that I would have to return it to Guangdong, China, at my non-refundable expense - about £20; the player only cost £25. When I stated to them that the blame lay with them, they more or less said, "Hard luck, Matey!".....some company!!!

carrief62
11/22/18

I love to accessorize. But on my income it's not always easy but this site can help you accessorize like a millionaire. And they have all kinds of things to choose from. Great place to find gifts as well. I love this site I could spend all day just looking. So if your balling on a budget they got you covered.

karenh583
10/19/18

I had an issue because of a giveaway they have. Only people of one nation (Russia) win. I complained. The support staff were very rude and made fun of me. I know condescending $#*!s when I see them. They were EXTREMELY condescending. I have complained to the Better Business Bureau. These people need to be fired. Thanks.

joseg52
9/12/18

Welcome to our Joom store! Wish you have a happy shopping.
Well... that is what I wished... however this time didn't result in happy shopping... contrary it's a big disillusion!This jacket is no leather as promised in the advertisement... it's a kind of PU... or plastic.
Sincerely and angry!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jose Carlos Garcia Tapia reply:
I did ask you permission to open the lining of the jacket to proof that the material isn't leather as promised. And the texture and color is very artificial it's a real plastic product.
However I can tell you that moving the liner and PU between my fingers one can feel the fabric to be a machine made product the upper layer (imitation leather) is on a base of another kind of fabric.
Joom by Tony answer:
We acknowledge the fact that the jacket's fabric is just an artificial leather, however, on the item's description, the seller didn't specify that the jacket is a genuine leather either.
You can return it to the seller and we will provide a full refund for you... you will be the one responsible for the cost of sending
Jose Carlos Garcia Tapia rely:
Just read the description and follow your own search machine.
In the search engine you have:
PU Leather
Faux Leather
Leather
Patent Leather
The seller did write it's LEATHER!
In case Joom want to tell me that Leather is a mix of all possibilities in their search machine it should mention this
If the seller has the choice to put it under PU Leather or Faux Leather the sellers should be obliged by Joom to list it in the correct category.
If not and Joom and the seller is cheating the client.
Joom is obliged to give the correct information Joom is obliged to make on its search engine Genuine Leather instead of Leather.
And as you admit it's artificial so it's plastic but no leather.
I did in a short time quite some shopping but now I know that I am cheated I will stop buying from Joom.
That I am cheated by Joom and the seller is crime and that I have to pay for return postal charges is a shameless act.
But there is no problem I will return and I will publish my experiences all over the internet both Joom and all its sellers will be the big losers!

sepiwwe
9/7/18

Never shopping from this $#*! app again
They're didn't care about the customer and you can not contact to the seller if they're send you a fake and bad product
And when you contact customer service they didn't care at all

shannonj7
9/7/18

I ordered my things 6/25/18. It is 9/8/18 and i still haven't gotten my items. Terrible customer service and SLOW SLOW SLOW shipping.

jennifers788
8/13/18

I ordered a few things from joom , received notice that my package was delivered , yeah it was delivered but to a address in New York an I live in Florida ! No way to get in contact with this company from CHINA WOW WONT HAPPEN AGAIN

vinays4
4/3/18

Hello Contributors and readers,
There is another player from China to be aware of!!!! This store is called JOOM with very cheap prices, a Hint............I ordered stuff thank God it was for a small amount . There was no Acknowledgement to my Order even though the card was accepted and processed. When requested to know where the order was, Typical Chinese Chicken English and scripted response. The only credit, which is not much I can give is, no help at all, the response is prompt, that is why 2 Stars. So once again Folks be very careful and their order processing is very dicy. I am doubtful if I will ever see my Money or Goods. BEWARE B4 YOU ORDER.....Any more of my fellow Contributors who had the same experience, Please?

I'm still waiting in September for things i ordered in JUNE. Thank God my remaining items only total about $5. I'm not ordering from them ever again. It's a scam.

By shannon j.

I love this site and I've always got my stuff. It just takes a long time has to go through customs and everything. I always use my bank card it's a secure site. But if you signed up with your email just click on your info and hit add payment option and just delete your card info.

By Carrie F.

Questions? Get answers from the Joom staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Joom