Review of JollyChic

Shenzhen, Guangdong ,, China
service@jollychic.com

lkdfi
12/9/17

for me it was a bad experience the quality is so bad in addition to that they took one whole month till my package arrived. I brought a bag and from the first time i used it , it snatched

zakiyaa
11/14/17

The quality provided is so good and the prices are just fair enough with the products provided and even the discounts given are just amazing

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Thanks for your comment. Your feedback is really important to us. If there is any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. Jollychic is a young and fast growing team which based on your great support. Thank you very much!
ozget
10/9/17

They got money from my card many times.Solve the problem please. You can give gift card for your fault

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we feel sorry for the inconvenience. May we know the details about your order JI17100608071802338720? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by 7*24 livechat or email us to service@jollychic.com. We will try our best to help and give you a satisfying solution.
kaisud
9/29/17

I placed my order (tracking number JL0000003341) August 3rd, 2017 , and until today, I haven't receive it.

I tried to tract my order, but it's always comes out asI "No Result Found"

I lost counts how many times I emailed to Customer Service, and the response always the same, that my order under clearence, that i will receive it sometimes next week which is LIE. My order never came.

So if you can deliver my order, please return my money through my account. Don't give me 10% or any discount to my Jollychic account, cause I will never buy anything again from this shop. I have enough!!!

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Thanks for your ordering on JollyChic. We feel so sorry about the inconvenience brought to you. For the customs issue, we will try our best to improve it and provide the best shopping experience to you later. About your order JL0000003341, we have transferred money to your card. Any questions, please feel free to contact our Indonesia service by LiveChat.
aisyahp
9/1/17

I got excited to buy something from this app since it has cash on delivery payment method and it also give free shipping for order over idr 500k. I have no problem about long delivery time since it free shipping and it send from china. 20 days after i make an order, their customer service call me to apologize that my item havent been delivered yet and ask me if i still want it, AND I CLEARLY SAY YES I WILL WAIT and they also clearly say that THEY WILL SEND IT BACK AGAIN. And again i have no problem with long delivery time. And 10 days after that i realize that my order got CANCELLED BY ITSELF. I ask the service support and they say that they cant contact me. SO WHO CALLED ME THAT TIME HUH????? I even contact the shipping company twice and they cant even track the tracking number..

For real if you cant afford to give promo, just dont make it!! You just make my expectation higher for nothing

I suggest you all to buy aliexpress. Both of aliexpress and jollychic item is send from china but you can clearly track and get your item from aliexpress

Update :

It's my very first time getting mad just because online shopping. Even when I get disappointed for the item I purchase, I rarely complain. I lost nothing in this case, but the reason you give really get me mad
1. Makeup product that include in my order is GIFT that you give for the very 1st order! WTH i cant get my thing because your gift
2. What make me really mad is when I contact your support service, they said that it because i didn't answer my phone and let me tell you again I ANSWER IT! They tell me the problem and asking me if i still want my items, I clearly say YES and they say they will send it again! If you can't send it why dont your CS just tell me that time so I dont need to wait and call the shipping company. I really really really get mad when they say its because I didn't answer my phone!

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we apologize that your package was returned by Indonesia customs due to beauty products. And we couldn't re-ship it again. We will add a $10 bonus to your JollyChic account as compensation. Please kindly pay attention to the beauty products for your next order. Sincerely feel sorry about this issue.
esthern14
8/30/17

Order no. A17081309503743410200. Shipping Type: J&T Express. Tracking No: JL0000005961. NO RESULT FOUND for that tracking number on J&T express

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, thanks for your order on JollyChic. We feel sorry that your package is stil under clearance processing due to the Indonesia custom policy. We have sent you $10 bonus as compensation. Also we have informed customs to release your package within 7 days. Once clearance finished, JNT will deliver to you within 3 days. Thanks for the patience .
fawziahj
8/30/17

Will never ever buy anymore! All the material of dresse s not good quality! The price is quite expensive for one dress 10 BD and the material even the dress in bahrain shop for 3 BD is much better! I bought 2 times for 10 dresses the first was 3 dresses is a bit fine! But other 7pcs all r not good!!

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we feel sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any complaints about our items or service, please feel free to contact us by 7*24 livechat or email us to service@jollychic.com. We will try our best to help and give you a satisfying solution.
jasminew39
8/18/17

I ordered an item on the 8th and it's still hasn't arrived or got an email confirming that it has been shipped, and I am worried that I got ripped off.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Thanks for your order on JollyChic. About your order, it was shipped out on 11th Aug and delivered in 19th Aug. Have you received it yet? If you have any questions about your order, please find our LiveChat or send e-mail to service@jollychic.com. Thank you very much!
noria1
7/23/17

love shopping so safe and i impressed by the quality.best customer service
The site has a mix of modern and vintage clothes. The dresses especially are wonderful and at a great price.

nannia1
7/10/17

a good way to buy fancy things in a good price but sometimes when you buy something its better to check out it .. this website like a for a fun shopping ;)
and they have must change the shipping company

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Thanks for your like, we are doing our best to do much more for you. For the shipping company issue, we are so sorry for this, now we are trying to improve this. Hope for your understanding.
azizar
7/9/17

i'm very happy to share my experience with you'll. i't not once i was order many times and love that wibsite so much , i'ts full of every things like : clothing, home, shoes, electronic and beauty.

prexm
7/7/17

To be fair, some items were nice and the the delivery improved so much compared to when my friend first ordered last year. However, there was an instance where one of my items was missing so i contacted the costumer service and received a response after a week but no refund processed, in short, a waste of time. Another disappointing experience was when i was really looking forward to a dress i ordered and was planning to wear to an important event when suddenly it came looking like plain trash! I was almost about to cry when i threw it aside. Lesson learned but like i said, some items came out nicely.
Order at your own risk.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Thanks so much for your sincere comment. We are sorry about your shopping experience and we would like to do much for you. About the missing item in your order M201610220758517788, may I know the item number? We would like to check the details for you. About the dress you mentioned, could you please send a picture to service@jollychic.com? We would like to give you a satisfying solution. Sorry again! Look forward to your early reply!
job213
7/6/17

ALL THE PRODUCTS MATCHED ON THE PHOTO. WHEN MY FRIEND OFFERED ME TO ORDERED IN JOLLYCHIC I REFUSED BCAUSE IM AFRAID ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS BUT I GOT AMAZED BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY FANTASTIC

mangir
7/5/17

My first order with Jollychic on 13 June and paid, still waiting for my order, such a bad service. When I made an enquiry yesterday after waiting so long, they sent me an email requesting a photo of my Visa. I need my order, I don't think I will ever order again.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
So sorry for the inconvenience. I am afraid that it is your first order on our website and our system is checking your payment in order to protect your funds. Please do not worry about safety. We has our own privacy policy. Your order B17061315595873990701 was shipped out on July 4th and the tracking number is 555009689485 by DPEX. It is in transit now. And we will push the shipping company to deliver your parcel. Sorry again!
younge4
7/1/17

**Disappointed**I just made an order via the website. I paid using my cc and the jollychic cust service email me that they didn't trust the Trx and asked me to send the Trx detail with a photograph of my credit card showing name and last 4 digits number on card. Sounds fishy?
They don't respond anymore since I confronted them why need to show the card to them? This is never happens to me before. Online purchases should be seamless and secure. If you don't have the trust, you should not do online business.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
So sorry for the troubles. I am afraid that it is your first order on our website and our system is checking your payment in order to protect your funds. Please do not worry about safety. We has our own privacy policy. And you could check with your bank now that the payment is refunded to your card and the transaction No is OG102017062017502147. Hope for your confidence about JollyChic.
salmao
6/24/17

I dont really know but i ordered and it was so hard since its the first time not like namshi its very easy u just order in a few days they call u and thats it u dont have to schedule or whatever

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Thanks for your order on JollyChic. We feel so sorry for the inconvenience brought to you. About your order P17061503374208298081, it was shipped out on 06/15 and the tracking number is 31310495440 by Aramex. You can track your order in your jollychic account. It is in Riyadh now. We're sorry for the delay due to the holiday of Eid. We might not to able to answer you call due to the high traffic. Please do not worry. We will push the shipping company to deliver your order. For more information, you can check e-mail or push messages in your account. Your understanding will be highly appreciated.
jummanaha
6/17/17

it is efficient , quick and easy , all the product matched the photo , the shipping was very fast and safe my stuff wasn't broke or any thing
i will order again .

orcak
6/17/17

i've ordered few times from them so far, all the products i received was very nice quality makes it very much worth what i payed for, even though they're not so expensive!
they have great customer service that are very easy to reach and very helping,
they have a great phone application that's very handy and easy to use,
their only downside is that their local warehouse where i live doesn't really offer so much options, so most of the things i like i'd have to pay a good amount of money for shipping, or order a very large order, which i guess is normal, but that's the only flaw i've seen for them so far :)

stephanier101
6/15/17

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SITE. SHIPPING IS SO FAST, THE QUALITY OF THE MERCHANDISE IS AMAZING. I'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR YEARS AND I'VE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED, UNLIKE SO MANY OTHER SITES. ALWAYS HAVING SALES AND DEALS IT CANT GET ANY BETTER. WILL ALWAYS BE A CLIENT.

mazs1
6/15/17

I ordered a bag that was white but I was disappointed that it came in a beige sugar color . Its good quality with every remorse

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Thanks for your feedback here. We would like to solve the problem properly for you. It is appreciated if you can send the item's picture to our service@jollychic.com. We will check the details with our related department. Look forward to your early reply!
nuhaa
6/12/17

An amazing app and it gives you your order in the time they say they will. Loving it and i have been purchasing from their since the beginning of 2017. And every item i got was as i wanted it to be

alsadounh
6/11/17

I really liked Jollychic and for sure it's not will be my last order .. the shipping is fast + the prices so reasonable.. and the packaging good ..

Tip for consumers: You need to be smart of what to buy.. acutely I don't buy the item if it doesn't have a review ..

menala
6/8/17

My order got in really fast
Great service
Perfect size great quality
Love it
Good customer service

shefeekp
6/8/17

I bought items and I payed all that's finished then why I need to pay ur parcel service it's not fare if it's u people didn't mention in ur site..never buy anything more thank u.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
We feel so sorry about the inconvenience. May I know is the extra fee you paid customs tax? If so, I am afraid the customs tax is charged by the customhouse of your country. May I know how much the customs tax is please? Could you please send us the receipt's picture about the parcel service fee you mentioned about? We will check it with the shipping company. Look forward to your early reply.
yaseena
6/7/17

i'm so happy to deal with jollychic and they are so fast online shop and i will buy again and again, best price and best service from them.

Jollychic writes their own reviews. They are all over this site. Verbiage is just a bit off with some reviews. Leave a bad review and someone will apologize and suggest you send back the items, assuming you get them, for more product. This is a dishonest company across the board. Poor craftsmanship, inferior material, horrible sizing and slow shipping. I honestly do not t h ink I've had a worse experience with any other store..on line or in person.

By Julie B.

It will cost more for me to return the item than it did when I purchased it. DON'T DO IT - This company is a JOKE. Not worth the money to go through the aggravation. I will never purchase anything again.

By Karen D.

Dear Customer, Greetings! So sorry for the trouble. May I have your order number or your email address in our website?

By Sunny Z. [JollyChic Rep]

Don't order anything: incorrect sizing, poor quality, and no paperwork for returns

By Deb J.

Don't buy from this company.

By Joan F.

Good luck. Better with keeping it, and learning the hard lesson. This company is terrible in every imaginable way. They sell junk, have horrible customer service, and basically need to be shut down due to the vast number of people they have screwed.

By linda m.

I agree with Judith, Valerie. Go check out and find a more reputable and legitimate online store. Was abouy to return the items I purchased but read a review from one of their customers who returned the item but was not able to received a refund. So i decided not to return the item. Will just give it to my relatives instead.

By Reeze C.

Probably small. Their sizing is extremely off. I strongly strongly suggest not ordering from this website. It's been such a hassle for me I ended up calling my credit card company and reporting them.

By Kimia H.

If you do not like the material or size since it is coming from China if you return it you pay postage which would cost over $100.00. Do not order from this company trust me I did and regret it

By Johnna A.
Questions? Get answers from the JollyChic staff and other customers.

45 Photos for JollyChic