Review of JollyChic

Tel: +1-800-723-0597
service@jollychic.com

essieb5
2/17/19

So disappointed with the product. The shoes I ordered arrived in a package with no box so when I opened the bag the shoes were misshapened. The smell of the shoes was so terrible I had to put them in the basement.
The shoes are poorly made and I will never wear them. Please do not order from this website.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we feel sincerely sorry for that you are not satisfied with the purchased item.
Could you please show us your order number or tracking number which can help us to check more details? We will confirm it and give you a satisfactory solution.
Besides, you can apply for refund within 15 days if you are not satisfied after receiving, also please contact us via Live Chat or Phone call directly if needed.
Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated.
juliennev1
2/2/19

We ordered some cool booking boots on their website. Once we received the boots they looked nothing like it in real

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we feel sincerely sorry for that you are not satisfied with us.
Or you can contact us via Live Chat or Phone call directly if needed.
Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated.
jennyr115
12/27/18

My delivery date was exceeded by 9 days so I contacted customer service, they didn't help at all just said I should contact Naqel their 3rd party delivery service... i wait another 5 days and contacted again only to be met by a very rude and condescending person who insisted on calling me DEAR throughout the whole texting... very unprofessional, rude and basically useless because the person couldn't give any information anyway just kept passing the problem to Naqel.
I won't use Jolly Chic again, there are too many other decent online selling sites to choose from.
I was also charged an extra sr12 when my package arrived. Don't kniw what for but I just paid it so as t9 end my relationship with Jolly Chic.
Overall I would not recommend Jolly Chic at all.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we feel sincerely sorry for that you are not satisfied with us.
About the extra SR12, it's your order's COD cost and you can check it in your order payment details.
Besides, We will work hard to improve our customer service skills and delivery time.
Jollychic is a young and fast growing team which based on your great support! And thanks for your kind understanding.
majidam
12/13/18

cheapest quality on earth I waisted my money on this $#*! don't trust jollychic it's a $#*! the pics are fake the cheapest quality it worth not even 5 AED

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we feel sincerely sorry for that you are not satisfied with us.
Or you can contact us via Live Chat or Phone call directly if needed.
Looking forward to your reply and thanks for your kind understanding.
ihavenonameo
12/2/18

I can't find the wish list where I have kept the items I want to buy, yet overall it is a good website and or app, I would definitely recommend buying from this website due to the good prices and valuable offers.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, thanks for sharing your precious shopping experience.
About the wish list, you can find it in the upper left corner on the page in your Jolly Account after logged in.
Thanks for your great support.
jessicac402
11/9/18

I ordered a cereal dispenser before, when it came, it was cracked badly. And then i immediately applied for return (the app needs me to put the picture of the cracked dispenser). And then after about 2 days, they contacted me through phone and refunded directly the item! Never knew they handle this fast, however please ensure you packed well before you send a fragile item.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, thanks for sharing your precious shopping experience.
We will work hard to improve our product quality and customer service.
Jollychic is a young and fast growing team which based on your great support!
matthewp161
10/25/18

One of my friend told me that the delivery was so long takes around 14 days to arrive because it was sent from overseas, Hongkong i think, but i still want to try it myself, and it was unexpected, my package arrived in just a week!And the products' quality was quite good with the price.

larah20
10/1/18

in addition to the extra delivery charge for cash on delivery, there is a limit for the cash on delivery option, plus the high customs rate.
i am finding their stuff in my country for a very cheap price, I am very disapointed i wish i. knew these items are available locally.Some products come less than the indicated quantity. Plus it's smaller in size
to sum up it's a bad experience while online shopping should be cheaper

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, Thanks for sharing your precious shopping experience with us.
Firstly, we feel very sorry for that you are not satisfied with this shopping.
Do you mean that you paid for extra customs fees for your order and not satisfied with it? If yes, I feel very sorry for this, but as you know, we can not control this because it is decided by your local government. And paying taxes is an obligation of citizens of every country.
May I know how much tax did you paid? Then I will feedback this issue to our related department. Waiting for your reply .
Your kindly understanding will be highly appreciated!
babm
9/15/18

Very very veryyyy bad online website to buy anything from them.I tried to contact many times to the agent to reply me about the items that I want to buy,they don't reply me and I was seeing that they read my message ,but they didn't replied me back.Very Poor service.I will give 100/0 to them.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, sincerely sorry for the late reply and inconvenience. Could you please kindly show us more details? Like your phone number which can help us to contact you? You can also contact us via Live Chat or Phone Call if there is needed. Jollychic is a young and fast growing team which based on your great support. We will try best to improve our service. Thank you very much!
jensenb
8/22/18

Will never order from this website again. Quality of clothing are so cheap. Return policy is horrible. Trying to return a purchase and its asking to upload pictures of me wearing it! Disgusting pervert website.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
We sincerely apologize for this issue.
Would you mind providing the correct order number(tracking number) to us? We will check the issue for you.
According to the current return policy, we are afraid that you need to upload the picture of the cloth you were not satisfied but we don't require that you have to wear it, please don't worry. We will be responsible for the issue if there is any problem.
Thanks for your feedback so much, which will help us to improve our service skills and help us to improve the item quality. Also, we will give the feedback about return policy to the man in charge, hope there will be something can be improved.

Looking forward to your reply.
dof
7/18/18

Very bad service, item costing 19.99$ was not sent to me and after reporting again and again there is no response. I will give 0 rating. And for sure this is the last purchase from Jollychic.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Sincerely sorry for this late reply.
As we double check, we are sorry to say we have called many times to you via phone number in order but unluckily we didn't get your reply. For the missing items, we pay more attention to hep you solve this case. Could you please kindly show us photos of the whole items you received to our email service@jollychic.com via dolly_girl78@yahoo.co.in? We need to have a double check for your case and find the effective solution to you. Please don't worry. We will solve your case A.S.A.P. Look forward to your reply.
sudheerp
7/12/18
• Updated review

They have send the refund and made good my loss. After the initial struggles they made good my losses. I will definitely purchase from them if they show this kind of attitude. But definitely they need to improve their direct customer relation support to avoid this kind of frustration. Anyway thumps up to these jollychic to make sure customers are getting sastified.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Sincerely thanks for your support and your advice. Jollychic is trying best to improve our service and communication channels to provide more direct support to you. Hope you can give us a chance to serve you better and better. Jollychic is a young and fast growing team which based on your great support. Thank you very much!
“Worst online seller”
5/21/18
• Previous review

one of the worst experience i had ever in my lifetime on an online transaction. They have shown something on the website and when you order one thing they are supplying something else. Please keep away from this guys

genaros9
7/3/18

I ordered a fishing rod holder under JA18062213094635017140. The item they were showing on the photo says it can hold up to 24 rods. When the item arrived, it was different. It was the smaller version and can hold up to 12 rods. The item was of poor quality and could not hold my surf rods properly. I tried to apply for refund on the app, then a txt message came telling I have to send the item to an address in China and that I have to pay the shipping cost. I had a chat on their customer service and both were telling different things. The first agent was telli "Dont worry sir, we will take care of it. I will tell your case with them and you will be refunded." After one day, I wanted an update but another agent is telling "Sir, you to send back the item and you have to pay for the shipping."
This is the worst online shopping experience I had.
That was my very first order from them.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Sincerely sorry for this case. According to your problem, Jollychic could do the return shipping fee compensation (about $20) for you. After we get the returned package, we will refund the return shipping fee compensation and item's price to your Jollychic account. If you want us to return to your Paypal account, please let me know. Meanwhile, sincerely sorry for this misleading service. We have informed our training department to improve our service. Jollychic is a developing company. Sincerely thanks for your help to improve our service.
andreim7
6/6/18

I order some items from jollychic ans in photos looks everything so nice but when i received the parcel OMG tottaly different i got scared i thought i got pranked small sizes all shirts including the shoes and some with stains and not in the original packing!
On top of that i wanted to make regund they said i need to go in dubai in their warehouse (im living in abu dhabi) all on my expenses !is my mistake?also the delivery took 2 weeks! Dont waste ur time ordering from jollychic.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Sorry for this issue. Because the size in our web may different from your local size. The best way to choose size according the item measurement. As we check for your return application, we have done the refund and compensation for you. So so so sorry for the troubles. Hope you can give us a chance to serve you better and better. Jollychic is a young and fast growing team which based on your great support. Thank you very much!
hadeels
6/2/18

I made an order around 30 euros and paid extra 8 euros for standard transport...i got surprised today at the door that i need to pay extra transport money for DHL around 35 euros!!!! So disappointed

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, so sorry to say the extra fee is the Tax fee. This tax fee is charged by your local customs house. Also you could show us the problem via LiveChat or email service@jollychic.com. Jollychic will help you handle this case. Now the package is returned. We have done the fully refund to your bank card. Hope you can give us a chance to serve you better and better. Jollychic is a young and fast growing team which based on your great support. Thank you very much!
vanajaa
3/31/18
• Updated review

Finally I got the reply from Jollychic. If Jollychic had earlier responded to my more than 50 mails, requests and chats with your customer service executives, I would not have been forced to post my feedback about your services.

My issue is not resolved yet. Return shipping charges is still not paid by them. Their site claims that if return is due to any mistake from Jollychic, return charges would be borne by Jollychic. If they are true to their words and statements, then I should get my return charges also refunded. In my case, it is purely due to mistake from Jollychic, which I had explained several times to their aftersales service team before and after getting return approval, with photographs.

“STAY AWAY”
3/29/18
• Previous review

my worst experience. Got damaged products. When returned, they deducted customs duty and I had to pay the return charges. in short, I lost the full order money. Please stay away. Their products look good on photo. But in reality, they are of the worst quality. I ordered 4 products and each one had one complaint or the other. Stay away if you do not want to lose money. Before I place the order, I had been warned by my friends. But I didnt listen to them, as I liked the collection. When I actually became a victim only, I learnt my mistake

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we feel sorry for the inconvenience. About your return application, our colleagues should have contacted with you about the solution. We have refunded the customs duty $15 to your Jollychic account, please check your balance later. If you want us to return to your bank card, please let me know. So so so sorry for the troubles. Hope you can give us a chance to serve you better and better. Jollychic is a young and fast growing team which based on your great support. Thank you very much!
luuhk
3/10/18

I ordered two dresses and I received two sacks that looked liked they were sown by a 5 year old. Extremely disappointing... They are a bull$#*! site watch ou

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear, sorry to hear about the problem. If you are unsatisfied with the items, please apply return after you received them within 15 days. We will also check everything again and solve it ASAP. Any questions please contact our customer service when u feel free!
ghadak
1/9/18

it's very good in quality and when there is a problem sometimes they send me bonus code instead of the product and I keep it !
fast and free delivery from local house and somehow late from global one
but has alot of varieties ...

zakiyaa
11/14/17

The quality provided is so good and the prices are just fair enough with the products provided and even the discounts given are just amazing

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Thanks for your comment. Your feedback is really important to us. If there is any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. Jollychic is a young and fast growing team which based on your great support. Thank you very much!
ozget
10/9/17

They got money from my card many times.Solve the problem please. You can give gift card for your fault

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we feel sorry for the inconvenience. May we know the details about your order JI17100608071802338720? If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by 7*24 livechat or email us to service@jollychic.com. We will try our best to help and give you a satisfying solution.
kaisud
9/29/17

I placed my order (tracking number JL0000003341) August 3rd, 2017 , and until today, I haven't receive it.

I tried to tract my order, but it's always comes out asI "No Result Found"

I lost counts how many times I emailed to Customer Service, and the response always the same, that my order under clearence, that i will receive it sometimes next week which is LIE. My order never came.

So if you can deliver my order, please return my money through my account. Don't give me 10% or any discount to my Jollychic account, cause I will never buy anything again from this shop. I have enough!!!

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Thanks for your ordering on JollyChic. We feel so sorry about the inconvenience brought to you. For the customs issue, we will try our best to improve it and provide the best shopping experience to you later. About your order JL0000003341, we have transferred money to your card. Any questions, please feel free to contact our Indonesia service by LiveChat.
aisyahp
9/1/17

I got excited to buy something from this app since it has cash on delivery payment method and it also give free shipping for order over idr 500k. I have no problem about long delivery time since it free shipping and it send from china. 20 days after i make an order, their customer service call me to apologize that my item havent been delivered yet and ask me if i still want it, AND I CLEARLY SAY YES I WILL WAIT and they also clearly say that THEY WILL SEND IT BACK AGAIN. And again i have no problem with long delivery time. And 10 days after that i realize that my order got CANCELLED BY ITSELF. I ask the service support and they say that they cant contact me. SO WHO CALLED ME THAT TIME HUH????? I even contact the shipping company twice and they cant even track the tracking number..

For real if you cant afford to give promo, just dont make it!! You just make my expectation higher for nothing

I suggest you all to buy aliexpress. Both of aliexpress and jollychic item is send from china but you can clearly track and get your item from aliexpress

Update :

It's my very first time getting mad just because online shopping. Even when I get disappointed for the item I purchase, I rarely complain. I lost nothing in this case, but the reason you give really get me mad
1. Makeup product that include in my order is GIFT that you give for the very 1st order! WTH i cant get my thing because your gift
2. What make me really mad is when I contact your support service, they said that it because i didn't answer my phone and let me tell you again I ANSWER IT! They tell me the problem and asking me if i still want my items, I clearly say YES and they say they will send it again! If you can't send it why dont your CS just tell me that time so I dont need to wait and call the shipping company. I really really really get mad when they say its because I didn't answer my phone!

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we apologize that your package was returned by Indonesia customs due to beauty products. And we couldn't re-ship it again. We will add a $10 bonus to your JollyChic account as compensation. Please kindly pay attention to the beauty products for your next order. Sincerely feel sorry about this issue.
esthern14
8/30/17

Order no. A17081309503743410200. Shipping Type: J&T Express. Tracking No: JL0000005961. NO RESULT FOUND for that tracking number on J&T express

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, thanks for your order on JollyChic. We feel sorry that your package is stil under clearance processing due to the Indonesia custom policy. We have sent you $10 bonus as compensation. Also we have informed customs to release your package within 7 days. Once clearance finished, JNT will deliver to you within 3 days. Thanks for the patience .
fawziahj
8/30/17

Will never ever buy anymore! All the material of dresse s not good quality! The price is quite expensive for one dress 10 BD and the material even the dress in bahrain shop for 3 BD is much better! I bought 2 times for 10 dresses the first was 3 dresses is a bit fine! But other 7pcs all r not good!!

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Dear customer, we feel sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any complaints about our items or service, please feel free to contact us by 7*24 livechat or email us to service@jollychic.com. We will try our best to help and give you a satisfying solution.
jasminew39
8/18/17

I ordered an item on the 8th and it's still hasn't arrived or got an email confirming that it has been shipped, and I am worried that I got ripped off.

Response from Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative
Thanks for your order on JollyChic. About your order, it was shipped out on 11th Aug and delivered in 19th Aug. Have you received it yet? If you have any questions about your order, please find our LiveChat or send e-mail to service@jollychic.com. Thank you very much!

Their size "large" would fit an American Girl doll. I cannot even imagine what a size "small" would be like.

By katherine n.

Jollychic writes their own reviews. They are all over this site. Verbiage is just a bit off with some reviews. Leave a bad review and someone will apologize and suggest you send back the items, assuming you get them, for more product. This is a dishonest company across the board. Poor craftsmanship, inferior material, horrible sizing and slow shipping. I honestly do not t h ink I've had a worse experience with any other store..on line or in person.

By Julie B.

It will cost more for me to return the item than it did when I purchased it. DON'T DO IT - This company is a JOKE. Not worth the money to go through the aggravation. I will never purchase anything again.

By Karen D.
Helpful answer -2

Dear Customer, Greetings! So sorry for the trouble. May I have your order number or your email address in our website?

By Sunny Z., JollyChic Representative

Don't order anything: incorrect sizing, poor quality, and no paperwork for returns

By Deb J.

Don't buy from this company.

By Joan F.

Good luck. Better with keeping it, and learning the hard lesson. This company is terrible in every imaginable way. They sell junk, have horrible customer service, and basically need to be shut down due to the vast number of people they have screwed.

By linda m.

I agree with Judith, Valerie. Go check out and find a more reputable and legitimate online store. Was abouy to return the items I purchased but read a review from one of their customers who returned the item but was not able to received a refund. So i decided not to return the item. Will just give it to my relatives instead.

By Reeze C.

Probably small. Their sizing is extremely off. I strongly strongly suggest not ordering from this website. It's been such a hassle for me I ended up calling my credit card company and reporting them.

By Kimia H.

If you do not like the material or size since it is coming from China if you return it you pay postage which would cost over $100.00. Do not order from this company trust me I did and regret it

By Johnna A.
Questions? Get answers from the JollyChic staff and other customers.

JollyChic?