Review of Jeuliajewelry

Jeuliajewelry reviews

tamilal
3/1/19

Tracking number they provide cannot be tracked. After being "shipped" a week ago, it still shows the post office waiting for package to be turned into for shipment. All I get from customer service is "rest assured, your package is on it's way". You have to file complaints every day to get a response, but don't use auto response, you won't get a real person. They are a horrible company to give your money to, UNLESS you don't care when you get your order and what to take the chance of never getting your items.

elisec31
12/24/18

Follow up on the responses from this company. If you leave a poor rating and bad review they will automatically contact you with a genric reply. They say to go ahead and submit your request for refund then u go to the site and they have deactivated my account.what they are doing is acting like they want ro resolve the matter because its public. No resolution just lies. If you see great reviews these are fake they come from them. Not real people!!

maryw561
9/29/18

.My Husband Steve Watkins ordered the knot ring from Jeulia last week and it arrived today and it is very pretty, and I love the free gift they sent with it.

tiffanyj71
7/29/18

My Jeulia ring is stunning and brilliant. I have received so many compliments on my set. I purchased it around our 18th anniversary so people are giving my husband attaboys and hes confused! Ha! Gift to self!

This is a fantastic piece, suits my style to the T!

ginniej
7/1/18

I love love love my ring! I get so many compliments on it all the time. It so beautiful and great quality and fair price!!, the amazing packaging is so exquisite too!, very satisfied!!!,

terris89
5/10/18

I ordered a ring Dec. 2016. I lived the ring but the stones fell out after a month or so. I got another ring of the same style with no problems. Again the stones fell out. After the third ring had the same issues I asked for another style. I received this ring in Narch and once again the stones are falling out. Because if the inability to get a ring that would hold up to everyday wear I asked for a refund. I was told since it had been a year I was unable to receive a refund. I had this 4 th ring for 1 1/2 months but that dies not matter. Dont waste your hard earned money on this jewelry.

brandien1
5/1/18

Very comfortable to wear 24/7. Its so sparkly and eye catching that women come across a room to get a closer look and always compliment me on it. I get many many compliments on my ring, peoples eyes pop when they see it. Very stunning!

jennih5
4/22/18

This ring is a stunner! So many compliments! Intense sparkle, my husband and I are truly impressed. This is my fourth piece from Jeulia and will purchase again soon! So in love with this ring!

linec2
3/18/18

I have bought 6 rings from Jeulia over the past 2 years, and the service and their quality is 100%! I love all my rings, and even a jeweller thought my rings were the real dealI recommend them to everyone!

anitaw34
3/16/18

I purchased the heart shaped CZ and the Peridot center with Amethyst surround stones. I wear the latter every day! I always get compliments on this ring. It is beautiful and unique. And excellent quality for the price!

tamikas10
3/13/18

Strikingly beautiful jewelry at a reasonable price. Husband purchased me a bridal set a little over a year ago, and I still get compliments on how beautiful it is. I absolutely love Jeulia!!!

beatricem21
3/11/18

3 weeks after I placed my order, for a 3 pc wedding ring set, I received it. Much more beautiful than I imagined it would be. Great price, beautiful, jewelry, not long of a wait. I read a lot of the comments, negative and positive. After the service and product I ordered and received, its hard to believe any of the negative comments, that were posted. I will definitely purchase from Jeulia again.

judyb118
3/8/18

My husband bought me the black lab created diamond wedding set for our 30th anniversary....it is absolutely beautiful! Customer service is awesome! Jeulia is a great site to shop from...I highly recommend them.

janisf6
2/28/18

I have purchased a few rings and the quality is great. I have gotten many comments on how beautiful the rings are. I have a new one on order and can't wait for its arrival.

kassandral2
2/26/18

This ring is like wearing a piece of art on your hand I have men that literally look at my hand and cannot believe the beauty of this piece of course the women gas and asked to see my hand just like the men do like I said the ring is absolutely stunning and well worth every single penny which quite frankly was very low in cost considering what you get there is no reason you should not consider this beautiful company for a lovely piece of art on your hands

suzettes9
1/19/18

I have numerous pieces of rings and earrings and all are beautiful, well made and I love all the different designs. The prices are right and shipments are very fast. Once you try it you will be hooked and keep going back for more.

angelw34
1/17/18

I purchase a ring over a year ago with no problems whatsoever. Shipment was fast, stone and metal a high quality and overall, very satisfied with my purchase. I am getting ready to purchase another ring from them in the near future and can't wait to wear it! Thanks Jeulia, you guys rock!

belindag11
1/16/18

Satisfied will shop on here again.
My husband bought my New Anniversary ring . 17years married and needed a new one . I was surprised with it and it was beautiful.

nadzg
1/15/18

Jeulia Jewlery, What can I say.. I Absolutely Loved Loved Loved the rings I purchased ! Astonished at how quick the delivery time was.. only took a few days after I ordered them online! Beautiful
Packaging and absolutely stunning Rings! I am sooo happy with my Purchase! These rings from Jeulia are the closest I found to the real deal ( I keep on losing my real diamond rings and needed aiming that looks real ) I found exactly what I was
Looking for at jeulia..I have a lot of other rings from different stores but was totally disappointed when I got them..After I discovered Jeulia, I need NOT look further ;-) I get compliments everyday by random people in supermarkets etc asking where I got my rings from..Very well made rings, beautiful shine, and oh so Preety:-)

kimberlym158
1/11/18

I love my ring! My bf and I picked it out as a promise ring and Im very happy with it. My only reccomendation would be to order a half size smaller than what you usually wear. I ordered a quarter size smaller and its still slightly big.

krystynah2
1/9/18

My ring set is absolutely stunning! Superior craftsmanship, exquisite setting, great prices! Couldnt be happier with it! Overall, 5 star rating! Fantastic customer service! Thank you so much!!

zoraimar
1/9/18

I lost my engagement ring last year July. It was an awful feeling to know that a diamond that cost my husband 7,000 is now gone forever. I recently ordered a ring here on Jan 2 and just got it today. I also paid 15.00 extra for shipping because I wanted to have it for my 31st birthday. It is super beautiful and looks great with my band I had with my last ring. Thanks Jeulia for making this set look super amazing. Definitely ordering from you guys again.

judyh92
1/6/18

My son gave me a ring I found on Jeulia site. It was hard to make up my mind which one I wanted because there was so many beautiful rings to pick from. I have had so many compliments made to me as how beautiful my ring is. You can't go wrong with ordering any of the rings they offer. I promise you you will be more than pleased with your purchase.I will be ordering more in the future...

barbarah210
1/3/18

This is the first time I've ordered from this company. The ring is absolutely beautiful...love it ..will definitely order from them again

katrinam38
1/3/18

Absolutely stunning in every way so much prettier in person I mean it is incredible looking online but in person just WOW!!! I bought my Engagement ring to match my wedding band. I am allergic to the nickel under my original engagement ring unfortunately so my husband and I found this website well I did lol but this is the most incredible ring and i'm not allergic to the metals either! I got a Rose Gold ring and I LOVE IT!!! Thank You so so so very much! I also appreciate the quick delivery and response time with all the question i did have leading up to get my ring! Thank You!

Questions? Get answers from the Jeuliajewelry staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Jeuliajewelry