Review of Jafrum

Tel: 1-877-GO-HELMET
support@jafrum.com

tonyl243
7/2/19

Jennifer's Leather rocks, they carry biker Apparel - gear custom leather! They are the best in the area

miker541
9/1/18

Sorry folks looks like they closed. I buy from LeatherUp.com, used coupon code BIKELIFE for 10% of the entire store.

barbaram459
8/22/18

Sent a pair of motorcycle pants back to be exchanged and I have not received another pair. My tracking shows they received it over a month ago, but nothing was sent back to me. I have tried many times to call, but all I get is a recording to leave a message and of course no one calls back. It would seem they went out of business and I apparently am out the pants I bought with no refund being given! I'm incredibly angry!!!

jamesp669
8/6/18

Been waiting for my refund on item returned. Item was return july 10 2018 still no refund to my account. Have contacted Jafrum via e-mail several times but still no refund. This not a good way to keep my business. Jimbo

kamrac
7/30/18

I found a helmet that I really liked and decided to order it. I was charged but 4 days later the item still hadn't even shipped, plus their website hasn't worked since the day I placed the order. They won't respond to any emails and I've called customer service probably 20 times in the last 6 days and there has never been an answer. I sent once last email telling them to cancel my order so I can order the item elsewhere seeing as I need it by the end of this week. Will see if I hear back I guess. Not at all impressed with their customer service.

chrisn161
5/21/18

Ordered chaps. A $2 rain suit showed up. Invoice in the bag said chaps, but no. Stay tuned for the follow up. If it's anything like most of the reviews (gotta start reading them first) I'll be lucky to talk to someone let alone get what I ordered or money back.

phila46
1/26/18

I received approval from Jafrum to return a grossly mis-sized jacket for full refund.

It has been now 3 months since I returned the jacket, but they are still saying they never received the returned jacket, even though I provided the exact ship date, and included the return slip in the returned package.

If only I had taken the time to search for other reviews of this company, I would have known how dishonest their customer service and return policy is.

Now I don't have the jacket, the money I spent for it, nor the additional shipping expense I incurred.

I'd never buy from these crooks again. They should be shut down by authorities, but I suspect they will be out of business soon on their own as word spreads.

davidc672
1/26/18

Ive been a long time customer of Jafrum, and I have seen this company go down the tubes in customer service. Three times now I have returned an item, at my expense, which is their return policy, meaning you pay return shipping. Twice I had to contact them after a couple weeks went by and push them to get my refund processed, basically doing their job for them. Once they just lost the item, a helmet by the way, and after fighting with them for literally months, they said sorry and not only never provided my refund, but never even offered a discount or something like that. I had proof of delivery from USPS by the way or all three items. Never again. This company sucks. Dont waste your money.

brendac119
11/10/17

Ordered two vest- loved them however one didnt work. I paid to ship it back and waited patiently for my refund. Ive called, emailed multiple times and keep getting the run around. This is unacceptable! Hopefully you like up your order- youll be fine then- but if a return is needed you will be disappointed!

billp114
10/25/17

Folks very knowledgeable and rightly kind and if cant find theyll refer you to another type as good or better cause sales going on

markb437
10/11/17

I placed an order on line October 1st. It is now October 10th, and all I can see from the tracking number is a label was created October 4th. I reached out via email to customer service October 8th and got a reply on 10/10 that this inquiry had to go to another department. As of 5:00pm 10/10 I have heard nothing. I was on hold for 20 minutes, then moved to automatic voicemail ... Seriously, I could have walked the helmet from Charlotte to Raleigh faster ...

UPDATE: Called Customer service on 10/11. Was on hold for over 30 minutes only to hear that product was shipped on 10/5 and picked up by US Postal Service. Still does not show on the USPS tracking number. Jafrum created a reship order, and I told them to cancel both. Asked to speak with mgr, and was told my comments and review would be forwarded to the mgr...

Save yourself the aggravation - shop elsewhere!!
Mark

paulk208
9/28/17

I have been doing business with this company and I have never been unhappy with the service or products. I have ordered online and have been to the store, very happy with the knowledge and helpfulness of the staff. Jasmine and the rest of the staff have always been a pleasure to work with and have exceeded all my expectations. Great company with even better people.

nicholasf30
8/26/17

The two women that helped me were knowledgeable and exibited excellent customer service skills making my experience joyful and productive.

colinc58
8/12/17

I purchased a leather jacket that was two sizes smaller than advertised. I paid shipping both ways. After two months the company never refunded my money. The bank checked the account and it was never returned despite what Jafrum claims. Terrible service.

donk67
7/5/17

I've been doing business with Jafrum for over a year. I've made both in-store and telephone purchases. Either way the representatives from Jafrum are friendly and helpful. The prices at Jafrum are less expensive than comparable products and the quality is great.

Tip for consumers: Visit this site often or sign up for email notifications of sales.

milant7
6/15/17

I ordered scorpion helmet from them i they told me my helmet is on back order and they offer me the same one in different color which is i think 20$ more. They offer me that one for the same amount. i had an issue with my bank and i had to cancel that order. But Jaftum team is really good they respected me very well. I would suggest everybody who has concers about them, to order without question from them.

steveh228
6/13/17

I ordered 2 helmets from them, 2 skid lids, low profile flat black, they showed up on time, good for them, but the helmets weren't the low profile ones i ordered, they were the normal mushroom top helmets. i contacted them and ask about the return policy and they told me to ship them back for a full refund. awesome!! only not awesome cause they stuck me with the bill.. i paid $8 shipping and handling for them to send them to me and then the cheapest way to send them back was $23. so i am out $31 by shopping with this company, Amazon pays for all returns, i don't know why i even bothered to shop elsewhere. i wont be wasting anymore money at Jafrum

paulk190
6/9/17

Never have I experience such friendly, knowledgeable staff. Everyone was there to help me with my purchases and gave great suggestions. From the time I got there to the time I left, I felt comfortable in getting great products at a great price. I recommend Jafrum to everyone. They truly care about their customers and veterans.. I have never had so many people thank me for my service in one place...Now that says a lot by itself. One person (KK, a fellow veteran) knew every item in the warehouse and jumped through hoops to make sure I was happy.. Tell me of anyplace else that gives that quality of help and prices.

darryelc
5/24/17

This is a great company to do business with as a walk in customer as they have very good prices & great service from their employees.

johnl464
5/19/17
• Updated review

My review on sitejabber earned me this email from Jafrum.com: "Dear John, I am contacting you on behalf of Jafrum Support Team. Would you please let me know you...

I immediately sent a response with a blow-by-blow description of the problem...to which I never received a response. This has become true farce.

Unfortunately, I had already ordered a pair of pants before these problems with the helmet started, and (guess what?) the size delivered was not the size I ordered. I sent an email to Jafrum (since all the contact methods continue to be dysfunctional), and four days later I received a request for PROOF that the pants were the wrong size. I had to take a PHOTO of the size label and submit to them before they would send me a return authorization. Why would anyone LIE about the size??

I took a photo of the tag, the label, the bill of lading and the original order confirmation and sent them all back to Jafrum. It took nearly a week for them to approve a return. I sent the pants back, and now I'm waiting to see if I ever receive the right ones. If not, I'll just have to dispute the credit card charge and order them from someone else.

If I were a paranoid soul, I'd assume they had it in for me. However, since I have had such good results with other web-based ordering sites, I have to conclude that Jafrum is just an incompetent organization.

“Non-Existent Customer Service”
5/2/17
• Previous review

Have ordered several times but never had to make return, hence no problems. However, on my most recent purchase the item arrived defective. All attempts to contact Jafrum about this were for naught. I waited on hold for 30 minutes TWICE and no one ever answered the phone. The www.jafrum.com/help address specified in the product paperwork results in "The page you tried was not found." The "Contact Us" form on the website results in An unexpected error has occurred. Technical Support has been alerted to this problem. An email sent to support@jafrum.com never received any response. I do not believe they actually have a customer support function. If the product you order is perfect, you're in good shape. But if you have to make a return or exchange, you're in big trouble with this outfit.

seanp51
5/18/17

I went looking for a swing arm bag for my motorcycle. I was more then happy with the choices and even had one that was showing out of stock everywhere else. Great prices and great service.

paull192
5/10/17

Large variety of products. Very good prices. I live in Charlotte, so I actually went to the store this time. Previously I ordered on-line. Although there office is just a warehouse, the sales person took almost 30 minutes showing me numerous vests until I found what I was looking for. If she had not taken the time, I would have not found the vest I was looking for.

davida338
5/9/17

This was the best shopping experience I have ever had going to a motorcycle clothing store. They answered every question and brought whatever I needed out of their inventory. If you are in the are, you need to go.

dwights14
1/27/17

I ordered a sissy bar bag online, and I went to the Jafrum whse in Charlotte, NC, before I received it, just to check out their warehouse. The showroom was much smaller than I was expecting, but the service was much great than I expected. I met a service rep. named Mrs. Lewis and she was very impressive. She was, with out any doubt, the best ever. She helped me to choose a nice set of saddle bags for my bike and also showed me showed me a sissy bar bag that was like the one that had just shipped to me. It wasn't really what I wanted and she told me to bring it back and she would exchange it for me. Two days later I returned that bag and she helped me to fine the one that was best for my bike. I really didn't believe that it was possible for any company to have a nearly perfect score on customer service, but Jafrum does. Product knowledge, best prices, and a great customer service rep. that has a wonderful personality will definately make me come back and reccommend Jafrum.

johnh645
1/5/17

I have had excellent experience with Jafrum I have purchased a jacket, chaps and a vest from Jafrum and have been quite happy with my purchases the only problem was when I bought the chaps and had to return them, the shipping cost and delay of having the right size was minmal. Upon learning that they ship 7.5 miles from my house is why I wentto your Charlotte locationand was greeted by your staff and taken care of imedatly

Brian, Our computer has an auto ship program that will automatically print orders and process them without the billing. This is what happened in your case. We did not wait for you to contact us about this we have contacted you via phone, email and electronic cases. Our office is open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST. To cover our office during the non operating hours we have an agent who takes emails and cases during the non working hours. This provides coverage 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

By Jafrum S., Jafrum Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Jafrum staff and other customers.

Jafrum?