Review of HSN

Tel: 1-800-284-5757
patrick_vonderhaar@hsn.com

alc170
5/31/17

I made the mistake of getting the hsn card. I bought two items and set up monthly payments, later they failed to comply because some idiot didn't put in my info correct. Their mistake ruined my credit, please DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE!

joshuam108
5/25/17

The worst shopping experience of my life, no exaggeration!! The representatives who take your order are polite and professional but if you need to talk to anyone in any other department concerning your order, forget about it. Incompetent, condescending, awful. Talk to 10 different people to fix a problem. It's fixed, it's not fixed, then it's fixed again. A few days later,not fixed, fixed, not fixed, NOT FIXED!! How does this company stay in business?! I will never order or buy from them ever again. I strongly advise that people go to ANY of the other online or order companies out there to purchase their products. Word of advice , STAY AWAY!!!

virginiav11
5/18/17

I am not happy with several of the products - Test your products and if they do not work correctly return them - Because You can not get vetch support team help

mariaj83
5/12/17

I ordered a mother's day gift on 4/29/2017. Called today 5/12/2017 to check the status of my mother's day gift not yet being received and learned that item was never ordered due to what they claim "technical difficulty". They did not inform me of the issue. I only learned of this when following up today. I have received two items from them (not as important as a mother's day gift) and I am sending them both back as a result of my most important order FAILING. Had they informed me, I could have made other arrangements for a mother's day gift for my mom who lives in Calif when I live in Hawaii. I am so livid and disappointed in HSN simply because I am left with no time to make other arrangement for mother's day. I promise to tell as least 30,000 of this experience.

allenm50
5/2/17

I am dissappointed that you have to resort to BAIT AND SWITCH to sell a lap top
I have been in sales for more than 20 years and have NEVER had to resort to BAIT AND SWITCH to make a sale.
If you ADVERTISE A QUAD CORE Processor you should deliver a QUAD CORE Processor. You had diagrams showing as a 4 lane highway.
I am DISAPPOINTED with this attitude of deception.

maudh1
4/23/17

Ordered a Liz Lange dress and it arrived a hot mess! Crooked puckered seams, uneven hem, really cheap looking. I returned immediately. HSN refused to refund my $8 shipping cost even though they sent a defective product! Why should I be penalized for an inferior defective item? I called on two different occasions to discuss with them and they stood firm. That is truly poor customer service if you ask me, and they have now lost a customer over a mere eight dollars! By principle, I will not be ordering from them again. There are many other competing companies out there with free shipping and good customer service.

carynw1
4/18/17

I purchased a Dell touchscreen laptop for myself. I received it, charged it up, and started it up. It is painfully slow. It does absolutely nothing quickly. It is SO frustrating!!! It irritated me to the point I just put it down and used my old computer.
Now I'm trying to return this darn thing. HSN said "oh no, it's past the 30 days. You have to contact Dell". Dell says, "since you didn't buy it from us, we can try to fix it." There isn't anything to fix. It's a poor machine. No customer service from either company. I had such a piss poor experience. Think twice before doing business with Dell and HSN!!!

ddg4
4/16/17

You need to read the print. I've ordered 5 phones from them and have been very happy.
I made a mistake once and only received 90 days. But it was my error - not theirs.
The minutes, data, and texts do roll over - so I didn't lose anything.

janetc15
4/8/17

I watch HSN quite often. A lot of the products are helpful, convenient, sometimes gimmicky and most just junk. I ordered from them several times and haven't had any big issues with the service or products. My last order was the Bell + Howell Ultrasonic Pest Repeller. I was stupidly led to think this product would work because of the demonstration. Well, it doesn't work. Not for any sort of pest. Not even the ones mentioned on the show. The ticking light and sound is also not as "quiet" as they made it sound. It's actually really annoying at night.

Regardless, I didn't bother returning the item after having it for so long. It also took over a month for the item to even ship out from whatever warehouse was in. This was just my last experience that wasn't well, but I haven't had any other issues.

maryh62
4/2/17

I have been a satisfied customer for over 2 decades. Most of my purchases have been in the following categories: 1) Home products such as towels , bedding , pots and pans, 2) Clothing, 3) Watches, jewelry, and handbags, 4) Skin care and cosmetics.
I have had very few disappointments and they have been addressed professionally and quickly. In most cases I received the replacement before I even got the return shipped back to them. In the few cases where my size or color choice was not available I was offered Spendable Cash credited to my account.
My favorite features are the Flex Pay which divides your payment into several monthly installments, and the friendly and helpful customer service. Because I had a 60 hour work week with long commute, they became my shopping life line! I find their quality as good as department stores with many name brands. No complaints whatsoever.

johnr455
3/31/17

Bought a rca pro 12 tablet. The item was not what was represented by hsn and does not perform as advertised, even after factory reset. I was told that their is no advanced replacement and that I'd have to send the item to them for inspection and decision before possibly receiving a replacement within 10 weeks. No refund was offered either. I'm very very dissapointed. Will never purchase anything from hsn again.

joannd26
3/26/17

I returned a package, which was lost and HSN refused to research the package and refused to provide the $60 I'd spent with them. Even thou, I've shopped with them for years.Unconscionable!

et891
3/20/17

HSN is overcharging for the Year of the Rooster coins. Returns are difficult, and they took payment out twice, customer service was poor. Overall not satisfied and would definitely avoid.

lindac255
3/3/17

Total false advertisement .. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PHONES from HSN!!!! They tell you the phone comes with 1300 minutes, what they don't tell you is, you must use those minutes in 90 days! After 90 days, it's $35.00 for 60 minutes! Total rip off...called HSN to return the phone and was told it's past 90 days, I can't return it! Dealt with HSN for years, well, no more, never again, I will only be dealing with QVC from now on!

biancae2
2/14/17

If i could give a zero for the rating i would but because there is Not an option for zero I have to give it a 1 . Worst service ever the operators are rude and very disrespectful I will never buy anything else from hsn .

carolm172
1/16/17

I love hsn. I have ordered many things from this site and have kept most of them . When I didn't like something I had no problem sending stuff back. The BEST thing about this site is Heidi Daus! I absolutely can't get enough of her work of art jewelry. Receive so many compliments every time I wear one of her pieces!

karlal14
1/7/17

I ordered a tablet for $99.00. I did not receive email confirmation, so I ordered another. ( to get that special price) The next day 2 tablets were ordered. I tried to cancel 1 but they would not let me. So when I received, I mailed back. They said they never received it till I came up with my tracking number. I am still waiting on refund. I feel like they are pretty fishy. Through 3 phone calls. Usually, another company just receives and credits it back. They are shady. I will not order again from HSN.

chasityb2
1/3/17

Never again staff unfriendly they charged my card couldn't process my order them i had to wait on hold to request refund hung up on me when I ask when I could expect my $113 dollars back still waiting for refund! Don't waste your time and money!

marisas10
12/30/16

Do not order from HSN. I had went to order a guitar and everything when through. Then I get an email saying my order had been canceled. The flex pay option wasn't available for the item. But isn't that something they should tell you before you put your payment info in and they charge your account?? So now the guitar I ordered for a gift is not coming. Ridiculous. Customer service is not very friendly or helpful either, I felt like the person I talked to was a robot. She did not give me any other options or explaination as to why when I asked. She just kept repeating herself.

grs3
12/29/16

My wife bought me a Propel drone as a Christmas gift. She watched the video (https://www.hsn.com/products/propel-sky-master-fpv-drone-with-live-stream-hd-camera/8202745) and the sales guy said this drone had a 500" range. That is a decent range for the sales price so she ordered it.
Today I took it to a ball field to do some video. I flew out about 100' to film myself. This was further than previous flights around our property. The drone stopped responding to any controls including "auto land". It lost reception even that close.
It was not pilot error since I am highly experienced.
I tried to explain this to HSN that it was a radio defect and the drone was lost somewhere in the forest or swamp. I was told that they do not give refunds for a "lost" item that cannot be returned. I explained to another "supervisor" that all I had to return was everything except the drone itself. It was "lost" because it failed and flew away to never be recovered.
The best they would do is knock off part of the cost but we still have "flex" payments for a defective item. I recommend that everyone really does research regarding validity of sales pitch claims HSN makes on TV for items they sale. Get on google for the reviews first. I doubt this comment will see the light of day.

Tip for consumers: I recommend that everyone really does research regarding validity of sales pitch claims HSN makes on TV for items they sale. Get on google for the reviews first.

kays71
12/25/16

running aggressive promotion of RCA laptop dec 18-19 with big hook that guaranteed to get for xmas, sat on hold total of 4 hrs all week to see why it had no shipped yet as of 21st, still cocky story if we say it will be there on 23 it will etc., UPS froze delivery 23 due to xmas? so the biggest gift is not here, these pple took $54 out from so many pple asap, now so many have to sit in hold to send this back, will never fall for hsn xmas ripoffs again, Amazin got things to me in 3 days & I never sit on hold for 30 minutes jyst to reach them, my opinion HSN has no respect for the Christmas holiday

mildredl12
12/23/16

Ok so I ordered something to give HSN one more chance after several years of staying away. They promised me my order would be here by the 23rd and that Bose paid for the delivery so it could be here before xmas. I leave tomorrow and been here ALL day. Nothing came!!!! Called and they said it's UPS, they have something missing from my address. Did they offer a discount or anything? Nope!!!! What am suppose to do now? HSN sucks!!!! QVC always rocks.

amyr98
12/21/16

I ordered an item for Christmas on flex pay, completed all payments required at the time. HSN authorized my payment from my checking account then sent me an email canceling my order stating that item wasn't available to "me" on flex pay after they held funds on my checking account. One week later and 4 days till Christmas my funds are still not available for me to use and I now cannot purchase the item from somewhere else till funds are available. I have called them many times no help just sorry for the inconvenience. You should not be able to touch my checking account unless you intend to deliver the product. Buyers please be careful I wouldn't want this mess to happen to anyone else!!! So disappointed

krysc1
12/20/16

ordered a patriots t-shirt off their website. I guess it did resemble the picture but I was expecting something completely different. It was very poor quality and the decal looked like it had been washed multiple times, dull and faded looking. The size was also very awkward, not true to size. I sent it back for a refund and later found out they take $7.99 out of your refund for shipping, that is CRAP. Won't order from them again.

brennanw
12/17/16

I've placed several orders and have been happy with all of them. Fast shipping too.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They tell u how long u hv to activate that phone! It's called 'pay attention'. I've been with them over 15 yrs. I do a lot of shopping online. Can't beat the returns or customer service. Watch ur items for 30 day price decrease. They refund the difference!! I hv a blast getting $$ back.

By Linda D.

Contact attorney general of your state and Florida.

By Robin t.

I cancelled my order online at one time and they refunded the money within 24 hours to my bank. Otherwise I would suggest you call Customer Service for further details. As far as I know I never had any problems with HSN.

By Kim L.

Shipping Problems are completely different from selling shoddy merchandize!

By Richard V.

Questions? Get answers from the HSN staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HSN